TABERU โ”€ Fushiguro M.

By yua-giri

โ THOSE WHO YOU SAVE MIGHT KILL SOMEONE IN THE FUTURE. โž ๐Ÿ–‡ ready to go home after a mission, fushiguro spots... More

Notes.
01 | Wrong way home
02 | Swallow
03 | Train ride
04 | Interest
05 | Meet again
06 | Suspicious
07 | Thoughts
08 | Hungry
09 | Returning
10 | Jujutsu tech
11 | Explanation
12 | Second years
13 | Home
14 | Potential
15 | Eyes everywhere
16 | 'Are you alright?'
17 | Dinner
18 | Family
19 | Where things go south
20 | Messy
21 | Careful
22 | Targets
23 | Handcuffs
24 | Heavy
25 | Useless
26 | Reunite
27 | A team
28 | Nowhere
29 | Rage
30 | Awake
31 | Peace of mind
32 | Bad idea
33 | Alone
34 | Spiralling
35 | Identity
36 | Mistake
37 | No strings attached
38 | Rescue
39 | Shock
40 | Sleepless
41 | Car rides
42 | Saitama Urami
43 | Arguement
44 | Yasohachi bridge
45 | Deep breaths
00 | Seishin o Mitasu
46 | One and only
47 | His hammer
48 | A little bit of love
49 | Pretty girl Yuko
50 | The mole
51 | Neutral
52 | Letting go
53 | The divide
54 | Cutting ties
55 | Water and sand
57 | The ruined moment
58 | Eight-handled sword
59 | Hell on earth
60 | Thicker bond
61 | A true curse
62 | Sacrifice
63 | The new world
64 | Reunion of the strongest
65 | Okkotsu Yuta
66 | New motive
00 | The culling game
67 | Master tengen
68 | Rules
69 | Give and take
70 | Star corridor
71 | Tochigi prefecture
72 | Conscience
73 | Hoshi?
74 | Seven
75 | Garden
76 | Apprehended
77 | Colony
78 | Kogane
79 | Calm before the storm
80 | Stronger will
81 | Civil confrontation
82 | Lawyer and baths
83 | Trial of guilt
84 | Give and take
...
00 | Actors

56 | Retribution

5.8K 364 477
By yua-giri

"An eye for an eye."

Relief is what she felt.

However, the cursed enegy she was emitting and placing onto her weapon never wavered nor ceased.

She was still ready to attack and bash someone's head.

With no second left to spare, Fushiguro's  shadow reaches the two sorcerers.

"Megumi!"

The second year smirks.

Maki's surprised to see a familiar weapon coming out of the warp, but nonetheless, decides to pluck it out from the ground.

Y/N could see the determination in the girls eyes as she finally weilds the weapon. It made her smile.

"You know, you're really such a cocky brat!"

SPECIAL GRADE CURSED TOOL

PLAYFUL CLOUD !!

Fushiguro began expanding his domain, a few of his frog shikigami's escaping the shadows that is formed similar to a tornado.

"How foolish."

Dagon raises a hand, but before a technique could be released, Maki and Y/N immediately went to attack the curse.

When dagon uses his arm to block Maki which fortunately led him to lose a few chunks of flesh, a sledge hammer was swung to his torso.

'Wait.. It's getting lighter?'

Y/N clenches her weapon tighter. Wasn't it supposed to be twenty pounds? Though she can easily carry it, the weapon still weighed like a small hammer like Kugisaki's. The hard head still dragged down it's handle.

She'll think about it later.

"Back away!" Maki warns her kouhai, not hesitating to land another powerful hit in dagon as the curse was suddenly blown back to the ocean.

He panics, 'That boy has expanded his own domain! Right now, it's as if he and i are locked in a domain tug-of-war! To restore my domain's guaranteed hit, i have to crush his domain!'

'And as of now..'

Dagon turns to the ocean, to where Fushiguro is.

'..Seikatsu, that mole who left hanami to die, can't use his fragile domain..'

"Easy."

"MEGUMI!"

If Maki hadn't grabbed her by the collar of her uniform, Y/N would've dashed to the large body of water with her hammer.

They watched in horror as the large and deadly sea creatures began to approach the dark haired boy.

Fushiguro braced for the impact, though it never came seeing as both Nanami and Seikatsu has came to defend him.

'Huh..?'

pain shot through his face,
yet he isn't sure where it
came from . .

One of them was still standing despite looking like a mess, and the other had shock evident in his features as he finally realizes that he was missing a..

"Nanami!" Fushiguro calls, "And you..!"

"Not now, kid. the introduction's after the battle!" the teen with his crimson eye cackle's, swinging his katana that seemed to be imbued with an overwhelming cursed energy similar to Y/N's.

"We'll protect you." Nanami starts, looking visibly tired yet continued, "Please focus on your domain."

Seikatsu huffs, carefully wiping off the sand that got into his eye and empty left eye socket.

He winces, inhaling sharply as to not let a single tear fall out while he shakily exhales. He was tired like everyone else, drained like everyone else, but he had to keep going.

He wanted to burst due to the pain he's now feeling. He has an extremely high pain tolerance, but he has to admit that having his eye caught onto one of the shikigami's sharp teeth wasn't a pleasant feeling.

'Crap.. It stings and i hate it.'

He choose his faith, and if it meant fighting with his sister and missing an eye in the process, then he'll accept it. In an effort to make himself smile, he just thought of how Muta would be impressed that he helped the sorcerers for this long.

'.. You're a weapon, you're a weapon, you're a weapon, you're a weapon, you're a weapon..'

He tells himself as a way to distract himself from the pain, completely ignoring the fact that just like the other students who were fighting for their lives, he's just a teen..

..Just a young kid.

"What about the other two?" Nanami ask, referring to the students he had left with Fushiguro.

He replies, "Ino had to withdraw and Itadori's on his own."

Seikatsu slouches, grabbing a piece of the dead and beheaded fish on the water. Nanami and Fushiguro both spares the boy a glance.

They decide to leave him alone, seeing as he quietly snacked on the shikigami, his cursed energy growing stronger with each bite.

'He's eating.' and no one dared to disturb the boy who lost one of his red eyes. They had to give it to him, though- Seikatsu still looked perfectly capable of combat despite the pain he was currently feeling.

Turning their attention back to the shore..

'He withstand death swarm for about a minute?!'

Dagon is in disbelief. That lasted for only a few seconds as the battle continued on with Naobito attempting to land a hit on dagon, only for the curse to dodge before releasing three of his shikigami's.

Fushiguro's eyes widen, heart beginning to beat rapidly as he watches Y/N block the attack with her weapon's handle.

Naobito uses his technique, Maki easily rips through the fish, and the girl was able to use her hammer to destroy it's head without getting harmed.

The young Hoshino licks her lips, picking up a chunk of flesh from the sea creature she had recently killed before taking a bite.

Her eyes lights up as she felt cursed energy quickly flowing into her. She continued eating, fueling her strength and cursed energy go stronger.

"All that for one arm. Even though it was seventy-one years old,"

"It's still gonna cost ya!"

Y/N sweatdrops, feeling bad for not realizing that the old Zen'in had lost his arm. She wipes off the drool on the corners of her lips as she finished consuming the shikigami.

'Doesn't that hurt..?!'

Dagon sends another attack, however, his death swarm was directed to Fushiguro, Nanami, and Seikatsu once again.

Raising his blade, the dark haired boy slices the shikigami with ease. Dagon may be strong with his domain and technique's, but nothing can beat pure and raw strength.

"Nanami!" Fushiguro calls, "That octopus thinks we're in the midst of a domain battle. But my objective is actually different."

"I'm trying to open a hole in the domains barrier!"

Seikatsu turns to him, a little surprised. He ignored the way his eye socket dripped with blood, only focusing his attention on fushiguro.

'Interesting..?'

"The hole i came through is already closed. exiting is much harder than entering. But i can open a big enough hole for a few seconds.."

"The octopus isn't Gojo-sensei. It most likely can't use domain expansion multiple times in one day. If we all escape the domain, we can win."

Keeping his mouth shut, Seikatsu decides not to tell then about his domain as he prepared for another attack from dagon.

His grip on the katana tightens, knowing that the blond first grade sorcerer, Nanami, already knew about his domain since he recalled meeting him already.

Yet even he didn't say a word.

'Sorry, but all i told Muta was.. I'm neutral.'

Plus, as he remembered from before, using his domain was risky and with the condition of his body, now wasn't the time to be throwing the rest of himself away for a flimsy domain.

Fushiguro continues.

"The barriers edge is right below me. I know because i touched it when i came through."

Determination is in his eyes.

"I'm ready anytime! All five of you, please jump through at once!" he says.

"I hope you don't plan on staying behind." Nanami, says, to which earned a bubbly laugh from Seikatsu.

"Kid, ya better do this right." he spares Fushiguro a glance, showing off his empty eye socket, "Because if you're left here to die, all our efforts would be wasted."

Fushiguro's brows furrow.

"Even if i risk my life.."

".. I don't plan on throwing it away..!"

"YOU THREE!"

Y/N wipes off the blood dripping from the corners of her lips, eyes narrowing to nanami.

"ASSEMBLE!"

"Huh..?- AH!" the young Hoshino was taken by surprise when Maki suddenly grabs her by the arm, dragging the girl as the three of them began heading to nanami's direction.

As they got closer, Y/N could feel her eyes stinging at the sight of the boy whom she missed so much.

"TO FUSHIGURO!"

When they were about to jump inside the warp that Fushiguro had managed to make, a pair of arms suddenly appears from below the hole. Everyone froze in their spots.

For Naobito, a familiar face then shows themsleves.

Those who inherited the curse technique of the Zen'in family.. The one who couldn't fully leave behind that curse..

They would all bear witness..

To the bear flesh of
the one who is free.

TO THE ONE WHO LEFT IT ALL
BEHIND AND HIS OVERWHELMING
INTENSITY.

Y/N eyes widen in shock as the mysterious man with dark hair and eyes takes Maki's cursed weapon with ease, easily overpowering her.

"Maki!" Fushiguro calls to the girl that was suddenly thrown back.

"Fushiguro. No good. The hole's closed and it knows our plan now too." Nanami says.

"I doubt it'll let us open another one that easily.." Fushiguro was getting irritated.

"Toji..!" a chill runs down Naobito's spine as he is still in disbelief.

As the man named Toji approaches dagon, someone from their small group follows.

With wanting nothing but to escape this hideous domain that's beginning to get on his nerves, Seikatsu clicks the roof if his tongue.

"W-Wait," Y/N stops him, brows furrowing as she tried not to gag when she gets to see his empty eye socket up close.

"You're gonna get yourself killed before we have our.. erm.. Duel."

The older Hoshino could only flash her a small yet genuine smile, placing a hand on her head and awkwardly patting her— he's not good with stuff like these. At least Y/N tried lifting up his mood despite being weird about it.

"Don't worry. Besides.."

Using his other hand, he then skillfully swings his katana without hitting his sister, pointing the blade at Maki who could only look at him with her sharp irises with confusion.

He smirks, still looking smug despite missing an eye.

"i've still got someone that i wanna see after this whole mess." Seikatsu winks at her.

He's interested with the way she fought— using brute strength and seemingly able to weild any weapon she holds. Now that's impressive and oddly enough, attractive; to Seikatsu at least.

He doesn't have a specific preference. The teen probably doesn't know to make some moves— he's a traumatized and neglected kid who killed his whole family for revenge. He has no time for romance or developing a crush.

A sigh could be heard from Nanami, and Maki could only avoid his gaze, scoffing. Naobito, however, didn't pay attention to their little scene as his focus is on Toji.

"Oh god- can you please.. go?" Y/N pushes him, to which the older teen complies, not before letting out a loud chuckle.

The remaining sorcerers stood there, watching with either amusement or shock as Toji manages to eliminate everything in his path. It's raw power versus a curse and it's technique's.

When Seikatsu began assisting him using his full strength and deadly katana, Dagon seems to be at large disadvantage.

Toji's strength surprised Seikatsu.

While the battle still continued, Y/N suddenly realizes something. Her head whips over to Fushiguro.

Running up to him while also letting go of her weapon, she's careful not to disturb his hands as she wraps her arms aound his neck, surprising the male.

Her heart began beating rapidly.

'I'll always love being in your arms.!' the girl is definitely whipped.

"Hey.. Hey.." Fushiguro whispers after getting over his shock, hearing his girl's heavy breathing, "I'm here now.. i'm fine.."

His voice is gentle and soft, as if trying to reassure the girl.

"I.." she chokes on her own words, "i really missed you so much.." she says, finally letting him go.

"Me too, Y/N." he shows a small smile, "Can i call you by your first name?"

The girl then giggles. The sound of her cute laugh made Fushiguro's chest feel warm once again.

Oh how he truly missed her..

"Yes you can, Megumi.." she says before returning his own question to him, "Can i also call you..?"

Without hesitation, the boy nods before leaning down to plant a kiss on the top of her head. When he pulled away, their cheeks are both heating up.

Nanami spares them a glance before quickly looking away. He is glad to see the two of them reunited and close. He just hopes that they could protect eachother for the rest of the day or until everything settles down.

They need to remember that in situations like this, someone would still end up dying.

"Hey, geezer. Who the hell is that?"

Both first years attention is brought back to their situation once again. Y/N picks up her hammer once again with a sigh.

'Megumi's here and a random man decided to fight the battle for us..' she thought, 'Odd, but at least we're safe..'

"Hmph.." Naobito gave a vague answer, "A ghost." is his simple reply.

"Fushiguro, are you good for a little longer?" nanami ask the dark haired first year who was doing an impressive job in keeping his domain.

"Yes.." was his response.

"My apologies." the first grade says, We're  going to have to bet on him and Hoshino's  help.."

Nanami continues, brows furrowed. He was referring to both Toji and Seikatsu who seemed to attack in sync. With the two men attacking with raw strength and their deadly weapons, the curse didn't seem to have a chance to fight back.

"HA! You fucking curse!"

DWING, DWING, DWING..

While Seikatsu was busy dealing with Dagon, everyone's once again in shock while Toji began rubbing the weapon together, creating a sharp tip.

'Am i about to.. Lose?' dagon thought, 'To a human with no cursed energy and him?'

He spares seikatsu a glance, noticing the teen is still full of cursed energy and looked like he's beginning to take the situation more seriously. He had the nerve to even show a smug smirk despite his missing eye.

'..Wait..?!'

When Dagon began to shoot up from the ground and onto the air, Y/N flinches as the older Zen'in suddenly disappeared from beside them, only to show himself up in the sky with Dagon. He has both of his feet firmly planted onto the curses back.

He then says..

"Oh, that's right. You can levitate."

"Do i need to repeat myself?"

Y/N watches in amusement and fear as the curse was finally defeated, though it spoke once again-

"It's not.. Over yet..!"

Before Dagon could mover another limb, the sharp blades of a katana is suddenly buried deep into his head.

Without hesitating and getting queasy, Seikatsu uses his bare hands to pluck out one of the curses eyes before swiftly removing his weapon and letting Toji do whatever he wants to.

Maki almost gagged when she saw how the eldest Hoshino easily swallows the eye he had stolen, not even looking bothered or disgusted.

After sighing out in relief and trying to control the cursed energy he had, he's finally calm.

His eyes narrowed to Toji beating the shit out of dagon. He grins.

"Man, that's overkill!" seikatsu manages to chuckle, the satisfying feeling of getting revenge for his missing eye making him bubbly once again.

"The domain..!"

As their surroundings began to return to normal, Y/N rushes to Fushiguro's side with her hammer.

"Can you move?" she ask.

the male could only huff, trying to catch his breath. After a few seconds, he replies with a small smile and a nod.

"I can fight."

The girl smiles.

After getting his reassurance and sighing out in relief, the girl focused her attention on somewhere else. Fushiguro does the same.

Toji then began approaching the six of them with a smug grin and of course, with the sharpened cursed tool.

'This is bad..' Y/N grits her teeth. When will these battles ever stop?

FIGHTING SOLELY ON INSTINCT.

A PUPPET OF CARNAGE.

BARING HIS FANGS..
..AT THE STRONGEST AROUND.

you all deserve this ♡ bcs for
the next chapter? ahaha..

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 17.5K 58
"Don't ignore me Y/n-channnn! Please say something :( Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pppllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeee Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" A...
5K 84 43
"I think your teacher is in true love with someone." (Satoru Gojo x OC!Uzumaki) ยท Yayoi Amamiya, female, 25 years old, former Uzumaki clan member, no...
663K 24.4K 48
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ฎ?โž A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...
131K 3.4K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...