𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 āŧ…:* 𝐆.𝐖 (On Hold)

By Amor1st

❝ đĻ𝐮𝐜𝐡 đĨđĸ𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐚đĨđĨđĸ𝐧𝐠 đŦ𝐭𝐚đĢđŦ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐮đĻ𝐧 đĨđžđšđ¯đžđŦ❞ More

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈

𝐗𝐈𝐈

12 0 0
By Amor1st

╔══════════════╗

𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤

╚══════════════╝

"I don't get it, why don't you just ask her on a date? I mean that thing the other day was basically a date."

"Will you lower your voice, Fred. How many times do I have to tell you, that wasn't a date, we were just hanging out as friends. Leave it, will you?" George said with annoyance. The two boys were sat in the Great Hall for breakfast. It was the next day and since George had told Fred about his picnic with Eden, Fred had not shut up. 

"I'll leave it if you admit how you feel. I want to hear it."

"Fine, I like her. Are you happy now?"

"Like who?" A familiar voice said behind them. George felt a wave of panic hit him. 

"Uh, Alicia," He said as she was the first person his eyes landed on. He quickly looked down at his food.

"Oh," Eden replied, she tried to make it sound nonchalant but Fred noticed the sad tone.

"It's not Alicia, that's a lie. But he does like someone."

"Fred!" George shouted before hitting his brother on the arm. 

"Are you going to ask her out?" Eden asked her tone sounding a little angrier than she wanted it to.

"He's too scared."

"Well, if you do just don't forget about us alright? Don't spend all your time with her." George wasn't sure what to say. 

"What about you, Eden? Do you like anyone?" Fred questioned. She hesitated for a moment.

"No," She said firmly.

"Really?" 

"Really."

"Come on, Eden, I'll keep pestering until you tell the truth." She sighed knowing he would indeed persevere until he got the truth. 

"I don't like anyone, Fred."

"You, definitely do like somebody."

"Fine, I do like someone. Happy now?" She said, sounding angry.

"Very. Now tell me, who is it?"

"I'm not telling."

"Is it someone we know? It is, isn't it, I can tell by the look on your face. Is it Lee? Or maybe it's me? Oh, I know, it's G-"

Eden suddenly got to her feet and slammed her hands on the table. A few people turned their heads to see where the noise had come from.

"What difference does that make? I'm still not going to tell you!" With that, she stormed out of the Hall. On her way, she passed Lee who gave her a confused look but she didn't stop to talk to him.

"Oh well done, Fred!" George complained.

"What's up with her?" Lee questioned as he made it to the table and sat down. 

"This idiot wouldn't stop annoying her. He wanted her to tell us who she liked but she didn't want to but he just kept questioning her so now she's angry."

"Hey, I was only trying to help."

"I don't need your help."

"Come on, George, be fair you and Eden aren't getting anywhere. You only just admitted out loud you liked her and we've known for years how you felt. Now, you just need to tell her," Fred said.

"He admitted he liked her?" Lee asked.

"Yes, I did."

"Finally," Lee sighed.

"Was it really that obvious?"

"Yep," Lee and Fred said in unison, both popping the 'p.'

"Well, anyway, I was just trying to push her to admit her feelings for you. I got halfway there, at least you know now for certain she does have those feelings for someone. Lee and I are certain those feelings are for you." There was a moment of silence as George took in Fred's words.

"Look, you should just tell her," Lee stated.

"I will eventually, but I'm just not ready to alright. Please, just leave it to me. I will, someday." George knew he wouldn't be telling her anytime soon but he also knew that this was more than a schoolboy crush, these feelings would last. 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"What is Snape doing here?" Fred asked as he, George, and Lee entered the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom. It turned out that Professor Lupin was ill for some reason. Fred and Lee sat down at their desk and George sat in front of them, next to Eden who was already in class. 

"I'm sorry about Fred," George whispered as Snape began the lesson.

"It's not your fault. He just really knows how to push my buttons. Maybe I was a bit harsh though. I shouldn't have snapped." The truth was she was scared. Scared to ruin everything between her and George because Fred pushed her to confess and that was why she got so angry.

"I get it though, Fred has a gift when it comes to getting on peoples' nerves." Both George and Eden chuckled a little, trying to be quiet. 

As Lupin was not teaching, Defence Against the Dark Arts that day was the worst. The usual excitable atmosphere in the classroom was missing. 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"So what is it about mythology that you like so much?" Fred questioned as he sat with George, Lee, and Eden at the Gryffindor table for the dinner.

"I don't know, I guess it's just interesting to learn about all these stories of powerful Gods and creatures. I mean a lot of the creatures mentioned in the stories are real but it's that fact that muggles, who had no proof of their existence, believed fully and completely in them."

"Oh, okay. So what's your favourite?"

"Probably Greek, it's basic but some of the myths are interesting." Fred nodded his head thinking.

"Well, anyway, I bet I'd be Zeus, King of the Gods."

"No, you're more like Loki from Norse mythology."

"Loki?"

"He was the trickster god. God of mischief." She gave him an innocent smile. The other two boys laughed a bit. 

"She's not wrong there, Fred." George laughed a little.

"Yeah, I suppose it is fitting," Fred replied, laughing along with his friends. "Guess you know me too well, huh?"

"Well, I've been stuck with the two of you since our first day at Hogwarts."

"Don't say it in that tone, you know you love us," Fred said.

"You got lucky," George joked.

"You sure about that?" She smirked. "I think it's you two that got lucky." George couldn't help but smile a little, he knew he was lucky to have her. Out of everyone in Hogwarts she chose to be friends with him and his twin. Luck must have been on his side. 

"Yeah, sure, keep telling yourself that, Eden." She just rolled her eyes at Fred. 

"Come on, we've got classes to get to," She said standing up from her seat. 

"How about we just not go?" Fred suggested.

"Yes, let's go do something fun."

"Hmm, how about no?" Eden pulled them up from their seats. "We can do something fun afterwards, come on, it's not that bad."

"Nerd." George teased.

"Prick."

"Tryhard."

"Dickhead."

"Alright, I'll go to class just to get away from the two of you and your strange way of flirting," Fred said walking away quickly.

"Fred, we weren't flirting!" They both said in unison, hurrying to catch up with the smirking boy.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Sorry for the inconsistent updates, I've been super busy with college and work and haven't felt inspired to write. But anyway, to anyone who is reading this hope you're all doing good. I've recently read and watched Heartstopper and am OBSESSED so I just thought I'd tell you because it's the only thing I can think about rn. But yeah, hopefully I'll get out of this writer's block and write more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999K 26.4K 100
"𝙔𝙤đ™Ē 𝙘𝙖đ™Ŗ'𝙩 𝙟đ™Ē𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝đ™Ē𝙩 đ™ĸ𝙚 𝙤đ™Ē𝙩. 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙞đ™ĸ 𝙩𝙤𝙤."
261K 5.3K 40
At Hogwarts you find yourself falling in love with a certain Weasley. But will it last? {Completed}
334K 7.6K 46
𝐇𝗲 đ—ŋ𝗮đ—ģ 𝝾𝘂𝘁 𝝾đ—ŗ 𝘁đ—ĩ𝗲 𝗰𝝾đ—ēđ—Ŋ𝗮đ—ŋ𝘁đ—ē𝗲đ—ģ𝘁 𝗮đ—ģ𝗱 đ—ĩ𝝾đ—Ŋ𝗲𝗱 𝗹 𝘄𝝾𝘂𝗹𝗱 đ—Ŋ𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗮đ—ģ𝗱 đ—ē𝝾𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄đ—ļ𝘁đ—ĩ đ—ĩđ—ļđ—ē. 𝐇𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀...
554K 23.5K 102
"𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 đšĸ𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚍 đšĸ𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘? đ™ŧ𝚎, đšĸ𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 đšĸ𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊đšĸ 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘...