𝐗𝐈

╔══════════════╗

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

╚══════════════╝

"It's nothing, really," He said, although, to him, it meant everything.

Eden shrugged and decided not to press him any further. He always told her everything eventually and sometimes people needed a little more to open up about things.

They were on their way up to the common room with the rest of the Gryffindors when Eden stopped in her tracks. George also stopped and looked at her.

"Shit, I forgot to return some books this morning, I need to go do that."

"I'll come with you," George said before they continued their journey to the common room.

Once they had made it to their destination, Eden retrieved her books and they went down to the library. They make their way over to the librarian, Madam Pince. George stands behind Eden as she talks with Madam Pince and places the books on the counter. Eden turned to him when she had finished.

"I'm gonna pick a few more books, while I'm here," She whispered.

"That's fine," He whispered back as he followed her along the rows of books.

She picked a few off a shelf before moving along. Eden stopped in a different aisle, looking up and down the shelves until she finally spotted the book she wanted. Reaching her hand out it was just out of her reach. She stretched as much as she could, standing on her tip-toes but still, she just couldn't get it. Suddenly, she felt George's presence behind her as he reached up his hand brushing her own pulling out the book. His other hand was resting on the shelf, next to Eden and his chest was pressing against her back. She turned around to face him and felt a wave of shyness wash over her at their closeness.

"I-Sorry," He said softly bringing the book down but not moving away. He seemed to forget about the book for a moment until Eden took it and smiled shyly at him. He quickly jumped back before clearing his throat and rubbing the back of his next.

"We can go now," Eden said quietly.

"Yeah, sure," George replied, hoping that Eden couldn't hear the loud thumping of his heart. They made their way back to the Gryffindor Tower and the awkwardness soon disappeared. Just as they were about to enter the common room, whose entrance was now covered with the picture of Sir Cadogan in place of the Fat Lady's Portrait, Eden had an idea.

"Hey, could you meet me tomorrow morning? And I mean early, at about 5 am."

"What do you want to meet at that time for?"

"Will you just trust me, I'm trying to cheer you up."

"Alright fine, I'll get up and meet you."

"Okay good," She said before entering the common room. Inside the entire room had a solemn atmosphere because of the game. For the rest of the day, all the Gryffindor students were a lot quieter than usual. Finally, it was time to head down to the Great Hall for dinner which seemed to cheer some people up. Eden, George, Fred, and Lee all took their seats and began eating. They soon finished their first serving when Eden got up from the table.

"Where are you going?" George asked as he shoveled more carrots onto his

"None of your business, Georgie," Eden replied in a playful tone. "I'll see you guys later," She said before walking out of the Hall. She headed straight to the kitchens. This was the perfect time as the house-elves would have just finished working there so she wouldn't be disturbing their work. Once she had gotten through the painting of the pear she started collecting snacks such as crisps and fruit. When she had finished she got two bottles of pumpkin juice and some paper plates before heading out.