One Look - Sarah Paulson

By cardelllinis

You're a famous actress. You've seen Sarah Paulson in her projects, but never thought much of her. Until one... More

One Look- Part 1
One Look - Part 2
One Look - Part 3
One Look - Part 4
One Look - part 5
ahem
I'm back!
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
Part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
notes
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 26.5
part 27
part 28
part 29
Part 30
part 31
questions
part 37
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
last part/thank you
epilogue?

part 38

1.2K 59 4
By cardelllinis

Sarah POV

"Uhhh... I'm think like something pretty, but not anything too extravagant. And, also something I won't regret wearing in the future." You smiled over at the worker at the bridal place. "I don't wanna take any attention away from my fiancée, you know?"

"Yeah, of course." The short, brown haired girl walked over to the rack of dresses. After pulling out about five different dresses, all absolutely beautiful, your bridesmaids took a look at them.

"What about this one?" Sandra pulled out a long, plain white dress with sleeves.

"Ehhh. That's more Cordelia than me."

"This one?" Cate showed you something that was basically a ball gown. "It's prettyyyy!"

"Too much cupcake. And, I feel like I'd fall over and over again." Sandra whispered something in Cate's ear that made her blush. You stared at them with furrowed eyebrows until Amanda took your attention.

"What about this one, Bird?" The dress she pulled out was the one that stood out to you in the beginning. It had beautiful lace detailing on the corset and little parts of the actual skirt. No glitter, thank god, but still sparkled in the light.

"Fucking perfect." You tried it on and it was almost like it was made for you. Maybe a little loose around the boobs, but other than that, it was a perfect fit. Nothing a little altering couldn't fix.

"Food time?"

"Yup!" You quickly ran out to the car. Amanda followed you, leaving the other two behind.

"Psst." Amanda taped your shoulder which made you turn away from the window. "Are Cate and Sandy together?"

"You saw that too?"

"Who couldn't see it? They're so obvious!"

"Just give it a second." Your eyes made their way to the lovely couple. Their fingers were intertwined together, their bodies had a small distance between them, and right before you were going to look away, Cate placed a soft, quick kiss on Sandra's lips.

"Well, that answers that." Amanda said, looking back at you before giggling.

"Holy fucking shit." Your jaw dropped as Cate and Sandy got in. "So, when the fuck were you two going to tell me you were together?" You placed your chin on the shoulder rest of the seat, gripping the sides.

Both of their eyes widened, then looked back at you. "Uh... soon?" Cate rose her shoulders to her ears.

"I officially hate both of you."

"Oh come on. You know that's impossible." Sandra started driving.

"Yeah yeah," you rolled your eyes before starting another conversation with your friends.

hmm.. okay that's all have a fantastic day! also I wanna say thanks for allll of your support I wouldn't be here without y'all
-ayva

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 2.5K 36
📌 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒...
85.2K 2.6K 57
will involve any of actress sarah paulson's characters and any ships involving those characters *purely fictional stories. i have an unending amount...
3.6K 424 18
Y/N's life seems to be great. She is two steps away from publishing her first book and everything is going as she dreamed of. However, plans change w...
9.6K 613 14
You lived a more than decent life, you liked your job and had a good group of friends and family supporting you. You were happy as it was and couldn'...