freedom is all I want (once u...

AKAurora द्वारा

⚠️ this story contains sexual assault⚠️ "It was evening and I was flying over England. On my way back to Neve... अधिक

Intro
Characters
1: breathtaking
2: Peter
3: monster
5: back
6: weakness
7: empty
8: touch
9: scream
10: physical
11: heart
12: lies
13: ticklish
14: escape
15: gone
16: lost
17: gaze
18: arrival
19: over
Epilogue
Sequel?
Authors note
Rewritten version released

4: strangers

1.2K 12 4
AKAurora द्वारा

⚠️ Trigger warning: sexual assault ⚠️
(The part with sexual assault is marked with this ⚠️ emoji at the beginning and end)

Peter Pan's POV
I wake up because of the sun shining in my eyes, as I slowly open my eyes I see Serafine laying next to me, I smile. She looks so damn beautiful, laying peacefully in my arms. The same position as yesterday because I didn't release her from the spell that keeps her from moving yet. I get up and remove the spell. I bow down to her, bringing my face close to hers and stroke my hand over her cheek.
"Wake up my precious angel," I whisper as I do so.
She slowly opens her eyes. "Mom it's weekend," She says. I chuckle, she's adorable.
Suddenly she seems to get the awareness of the situation and she immediately slaps my hand off her cheek and backs away to the other side of the bed, but she forgot about the chain around her ankle. I grab it and pull her to me again. She glares at me.

"How many times am I gonna have to tell you, don't fight me!" I say to her.

"Till you realise I am never gonna stop fighting you!" She responds.

"You've got fire, I like fire."

Then I gently grab her chin, making her look into my eyes. "But you're only making it harder for yourself." I almost whisper to her. Then I pull her into my chest. "Just give in," I say.

She doesn't respond.

"Let's get you ready to meet the lost boys, shall we?" I say to her.

"And no is probably not an option?"

"Well guessed love." I use my magic to change her clothes, she now wears a beautiful dress and a bow in her beautiful hair.

"You look gorgeous my angel, ready to meet the lost boys?"

She mumbles: "Yeah, I guess."

"What did you say, love?"

"Yeah, I guess"

"You guess?"

She sighs. "Yes, I am ready to meet the lost boys."

I walk up to her and caress her jawline.
"Good girl."
She looks at me in full disgust. "I am not a bloody dog." She says glaring at me.

"I know" I respond, pulling her head in my chest, she tries to get out which only amuses me. After some time she stops fighting. I smirk and kiss the top of her head. I feel her shiver.
After some time I release her.

"Let's go now. Oh, and don't try to run away, we know how that went last time..."

I see that she slowly moves her hand to the place on her arm where I stabbed her.

"Good, now let's go," I say.

This is what Serafine wears

Serafine's POV
After Peter released the chain from my ankle, he escorted me out of the treehouse.
When we came outside, Peter cleared his throat and every boy at the camp turned around and looked in our direction.

Man, this is awkward.

"Boy's,  I'd like you guys to meet Serafine, our first lost girl.

The boy's all clap, then Peter tells them to start breakfast. Everyone, including Peter, who grabs my hand, (which makes me feel very uncomfortable) walks to a long table and sits down. Just as I want to sit down,

Peter grabs my waist and makes me sit on his lap. When I try to get off, he tightens the grip on my waist and whispers in my ear: "Don't you dare."

I decide to stop struggling.  I can eat now and I don't want that to be ruined, since I am really hungry. Food goes first.

When I am done eating, I somehow manage to get off Peters lap and go sit by the campfire. As I look at the dancing flames thinking about how I can escape this place, a boy sits down next to me.

"Welcome to Neverland and congratulations on being the first lost girl." He says.
"To be honest, you can better wish me luck" I mumble.
"You don't wanna be here?" He asks.
"Definitely not," I answer.
"Oh, I am very sorry for you."

I think he is nice, thank God that I am not completely surrounded by assholes.

"I am Benji."
"Serafine, although you already know that."
I smile.

We talk for a while about our lives, but then Peter notices and that bloody bitch immediately grabs me and takes me to the treehouse. That guy is jealous as fuck.

"Why were you guys talking?!" He asks me furiously.
"Well talking is something that people have developed doing through history you know," I respond sarcastically.
He firms the grip on my arm. "I am not in the mood for jokes Serafine, why where you guy's talking with each other?!"
"Well, he is the first person I've met here who isn't a gigantic bloody asshole," I respond.
"I don't want you to talk to him."
"What the hell, why?!"
"Because I say so."
"I don't do "because I say so"."

"Even when I'll kill him if you talk with him?" He asks evilly.

I am stunned.
I feel my face turning white, how can someone be like that?
I don't like Benji in a love way but I don't want him to die, and especially not because of me. I don't want anyone to die because of me.

I take a deep breath to say something.
"You- You wouldn't-"
"Oh, I definitely would angel." He says smirking. "Now, are you still just gonna talk with him and get him killed or are you gonna listen to me and not talk with him, so I won't kill him?"
"God damn it! Okay, I won't bloody talk with him." Great, finally found someone who isn't an asshole and then I can't talk to them.
"Well-chosen my angel." He says, letting go of my arm.

Fuck you, Peter Pan.

Peter Pan's POV
I couldn't stand that she talked with Benji willingly while she wants to be as far away as possible from me. She can only like me, no one else. She has to learn that.

⚠️
I pull her in for a hug, but she wrings herself out of my grip and steps back. Her eyes spit fire. Damn, it looks hot.
"JUST STOP BLOODY TOUCHING ME!"
She yells at me.
"I am sorry Sera, you're too adorable," I say.
I use magic so she can't move. I carry her bridal style and lay her carefully on the bed. Then I get on top of her.
"Please." She says sobbing, "please stop."
"I am sorry Sera," I say as I start to kiss her collarbone, then her neck and then her jawline. "Stop," she says. I ignore it.
⚠️

When I release the spell of her, she immediately runs to the door, which is locked. I walk up to her and grab her waist, I feel that she is shaking. "NO, LET GO OF ME!" She screams full of anger sadness and panic. Then she stamps on my toes, it hurts so much that I let go of her. She somehow manages to get the door to open and she runs away.

Serafine's POV
I don't know where I am running to, and I don't care. I know that he will probably find me but I don't care. I just wanna be as far away as possible from him right now. I shake and cry, when I can't run anymore I fall on the ground and just sit there hugging my knees while shaking and crying, my vision is all blurry and I am dizzy. The places where he touched me feel like they are burning. Like they left scars you can't see on the outside. I breathe very fast.

"Don't move!" I hear, it sounds far away.
When I feel someone laying their hand on my shoulder, my body immediately tenses, I seem to get back to reality.
"Calm down, it's ok, you're safe as long as you aren't on Pan's side." A voice says. I look around, the person who has her hand on my shoulder and told me to calm down is a woman with very short dark hair. "Are you on Pan's side?" She asks. I shake my head. "How do we know she isn't lying? A woman with dark middle lengthened hair asks. "She isn't, trust me." another woman with long blond hair says. "Let's take her to the camp." A man with dark hair and a hook says.
The woman who's hand is on my shoulder helps me up. "I am Mary Margeret, whatever happened to you, your safe now, we will bring you to our camp.

After we walked to their camp, the woman named Mary Margaret introduced me to everyone, the name of the woman with blonde hair is Emma, the name of the woman with dark middle lengthened hair is Regina, the name of the man with the hook is called Killian, another man David and then Rumple.

"So, why are you on Neverland?" Killian asks.
"Well, Peter kidnapped me."
"I thought that he only kidnapped boys," Regina says suspiciously.
"I think he does, except for me. I haven't seen any girls if you don't count Emma, Mary and Regina."
"Did he do that?" Emma asks, pointing her head towards the wound on my arm.
I shiver when I think back about it.
"Yeah, he did." I answer.
"I'm sorry." Emma says in pity.

"Why did Pan kidnap you?" David asks.

"Because he loves her." I hear a familiar voice say behind us.

A shiver goes down my spine, I feel my face turning white.

Peter.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

17.8K 271 21
(smut) Peter Pan Once Upon A Time. Let's just say, he doesn't know what love is... ⚠️ description of sexual tension and strong language⚠️
11.1K 176 14
A very long time ago, you fell in love with a boy named Malcolm, and he blessed you with a son. Only problem? You're Hecate, goddess of magic, and yo...
58.4K 1.2K 18
Book #2 of the From The Beginning, Series There will be smut, action, violence, adventure, fluff, mystery, and romance. I picked the genre of this bo...
201K 3.6K 49
Let me know if you want the reader to have powers or not. Please keep requests clean. No personals. I don't own the characters, pictures, or videos...