14: escape

Serafine's POV:

Tears from both mental and physical pain stream down my face. I am filled with fear, anger and shame.

I am no longer a virgin.

My hands are still tied to the bedpost, I still have the gag in my mouth and he is still over me.

He had ignored my tears.

He had ignored my muffled screams.

He had ignored my cries.

I hate him from the bottom of my heart.
Remember when he said he'd be gentle?

He failed.

He failed badly.

"You are amazing love." I feel his breath in my neck. I close my eyes, trying to imagine that I am somewhere else, like this hadn't happen. Like my parents still lived. But it was no use.

I was here.

He was here, on top of me.

"I am gonna remove the gag, if you promise you won't scream." He says.

I nod, and he removes the gag. He opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off.

"Kill me."

He looks at me in shock.
"Serafine you don't mean that!"

"Why? Because you say so? You actually think you can decide what I feel? That I'm some kind of toy?!"

"That's not what I mean-"

"It's how you act."

I try to hold back my tears.

"Serafine I-"

"Please just untie me and give me my clothes."
I cut him off,

He does so.

I put on the clothes, the same as I was wearing before the first time he tried to rape me.

"Serafine I am sorry."

"You're not sorry, sorry is just a word you use when it fits you."

I am trembling out of anger and sadness.

"And even if you was sorry, you could've thought about that before you raped me."

"That's enough Serafine."

Enough? Enough?! He just bloody raped me! What the hell?!!

"Oh is it? After you turned my life into a living hell?!"

Before I know it, he jumps at me and pushes me against a tree.

"I SAID ENOUGH!"

"And I have enough."

I flinch as he moves his fist to my face, but he stops just before he hits my face.

"He should be here somewhere."

That's Emma's voice!

I open my mouth to shout for them, but he places his hand on my mouth.

"Don't you dare."

Suddenly I hear screaming, and Peter teleports us out of the tree, there I see Regina, Mary Margaret and Emma. They're tied to a tree with big vines. Peter takes a hold of my waist, his hand is still over my mouth.

"Are you still at it? Don't you know? Peter Pan never fails. I didn't expect you to find us, but then again, I shouldn't be surprised, you're mothers. Quite tenacious about your offspring. Believe it or not I understand that. But if you're looking to see Henry again, I have to tell you there's only one place you'll be reunited,
In death."

I shiver, how can someone be this cruel?
Regina struggles to get out of the vines.

"Having trouble moving? Not a surprise, given where you are. You see, what's hastening your demise is your regret."

"What're you talking about?" Emma asks.

"You see, this tree attacks the regret inside of anyone who comes here. And you? you've got plenty."

"I regret not taking a better shot at you when I had the chance." Emma says.

"Well, that's not all, is it saviour?"
A short silence falls before he continues.
"No. I have your sons heart inside me. I can feel just how you let him down, time and time again."

Rage fills me, he is so bloody cruel. I struggle to get out of his grip but it has no use.

"Leave her alone." Mary Margaret tells Peter.

"Perhaps I should. After al, what chance did she have at being a good mother? Look at the example you set, abandoning her for 28 years."

"Are you finished?" Regina asks unbothered.

"Last words from the queen? Perhaps a deathbed confession from the one who has the most regret of all?"

"Yeah, there's one problem with that. I did cast a curse that devastated an entire population. I have tortured and murdered. I've done some terrible things. I should be overflowing with regret, but, I'm not."

My heart skips a beat when the vines snap.

"Because it got me my son." Regina finishes as she moves her hand into his chest, and grabs out his- well, Henry's heart. Peter's grip on me looses and he collapses.

Regina looks at the heart.

"Now, let's go safe Henry."