16: lost

We had used Pan's shadow to make the ship fly, now we were high in the sky flying over the ocean. I was with Mary Margaret and Benji.

"When we get to Storybrooke we will find a way to bring you back to your parents." Mary Margaret says.

Her words remind me of the fact he killed my mom's, they're gone, really gone. I had been so focused on surviving this hell that I had no time to mourn my mothers. Now I had, and an overwhelming load of sadness came over me.

"He-" I sigh in an attempt to get the words out of my mouth. "He killed them." I say in a trembling voice.

"He killed your parents?!" Benji asks.

I nod and look down as a tear escapes my eye while I close my eyes.

"Serafine I am so sorry." Mary Margaret says as she hugs me, which I immediately flinch at.

"Oh I'm sorry." She says as she releases me.

"No I'm sorry, you were just trying to help me."

"Pan should be the one who's sorry, he bloody traumatised you." Benji says.

"If you want, you and Benji can live with us in Storybrooke." Mary Margaret offers.

Benji and I nod. "Thank you."

"No problem, I'm going to check on the others. If you need anything please ask for it."

"Okay, thank you."

I now was alone with Benji.

"I am so sorry for everything he did to you, I have never really thought he was nice but now I found out he's just... evil." He says.

"You couldn't have known, and your intentions were always good. Pan is the asshole here." I react.

He chuckles "Yeah I found that out."

I decide to change the subject as I really need some distraction.
"So, how long have you been on Neverland?" I ask.

"1 year, I was brought there when I was 17." He answers.

"May I ask why you were brought to Neverland?"

"Well, my dad died when I was 4 years old, car accident. My mom became an alcoholic and blamed me causing her to abuse me. Then, when I was 17, Pan found me."

"Wow, I am sorry all of that happened to you, that must be incredibly hard."

"It was, but I'm ok now.

We talk for a while before Benji suggest we both go to sleep. We wish each other good night and I go to my room. I change into the shirt and sweatpants that I had borrowed earlier from Mary Margaret. I brush my hair and braid it, I like sleeping with a braid, as it prevents my hair from getting too much knots.
I get in the bed and stare at the roof, thinking. It doesn't take long before my eye lids get heavy and I fall asleep.

I ride on my bike in the woods in my hometown, the wind flows through my hair and I feel happy and free, chirping off birds surrounding me. The smell of morning daw fills my nose.

freedom is all I want (once upon a time fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें