Which? | taesana

By sataeng1012

Being an only child isn't easy for Minatozaki Sana, though she's already grown up parents eyes are still on h... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
Author-nim

epilogue

545 27 2
By sataeng1012

                                                 SANA'S P.O.V

Graduation Day

This is the day, im finally going to tell him.

It's now or never Sana.

I fix myself in front of the mirror and tucked my hair behind my ears. I heard a sudden knock on the door which i guess is dad and i was never wrong.

He smiled as soon as he sees me before walking in my direction. "Are you sure you're ready? you've been stressed out for days yet still you still look beautiful my daughter" he chuckled as we both stared at our reflections. 

Not a few seconds, mom entered the room.

"There's my beautiful daughter" mom said which made me giggle. These guys are the worst and the best of all.

"Thanks, mom, dad" i let out a sigh and smiled at them.

"Just remember what i told you alright? you can do this" she fixes my hair. Even though i know it's just graduation, but i somehow felt like it's my wedding already.

Speaking of weddings, i remembered tae, I'm wondering if where he is right now. Is he dressed? is he going to attend? is he even fine? gosh! after those days ignoring him it just made me miss him more.

I could say that i was a bit rude towards him in those days but i regretted everything foolish i did, i should've just told him everything. About me, about what's wrong, about our baby.

                                                                          --

"Please parents and students be seated, we'll be starting the program within a few more minutes" i heard Ms. Choi's voice, she was standing at the stage with a microphone.

I turned my gaze around and saw tzuyu and the small bean chaeyoungie coming towards me. 

"Sanayah, did you wear heels?" chae asked which made my eyebrows crossed.

"Uh yeah, but it isn't that high though. Maybe two to three inches, i don't know, it doesn't matter tho" i raised my right leg for them to see what I'm wearing, It was actually a gift from mom and dad so it's very special to me.

"Well, to you it doesn't matter but for me, it matters if only i could wear six inches heels just to reach both of your heights" she pouted. I and tzuyu laughed at her in awe.

We remained silent for a while then Jennie suddenly came with Lisa, rose, and Jisoo. The four looked gorgeous with their heels too, i mean they all look pretty even without those. We're all beautiful human beings.

"So...how's our preggy lady over here?" Jennie asks as she greeted me with a tight hug. 

"Lower your voice down a bit, they might hear" i whispered back.

"But, seriously, how are you? are you still fine wearing those heels? you might trip or something" she worriedly said.

"I'm totally fine, and yeah, have you seen him?" i asked, she crossed her brows.

"See who?" 

"Taehyung, i haven't seen him all over. The place is too crowded to spot that handsome alien" i mumbled the last sentence as they chuckled.

"Well, my guess is they're sitting in that area." she pointed at the left side. "As far as i know the boys are there so maybe he's there too. Why? i thought you two are still in a fight?" she asks.

I sighed heavily and looked down at the floor.

"That's why im looking for him everywhere, i wanted to say it to him. Jennie, i can't lie to him anymore, my guilt is slowly killing me inside." i felt my eyes slowly getting warmer. 

"Shh, i shouldn't have asked why, Please don't cry it'll ruin your make up" 

"Thanks, guys, for everything" i spread my arms to hug them all.

"Aww, can i join too?" a voice interrupted from behind.

"Gguk? what are you doing here?" tzuyu asked, why is she even asking? that's her boyfriend yet she doesn't know why he's here.

"Why are y'all crying? this isn't the last goodbye" he said, ignoring tzuyu's question.

"Well, this will be if you keep ignoring me," tzuyu said which made us all broke into laughter. Geez, this couple is always at war.

We talked for a bit more about random things and what comes next after we take separate paths and continue living our lives. Then my head started to hurt again, i held it with my right hand while my other hand is holding my hip. I feel nauseous out of the blue.

"Sana what's wrong?" i heard jk's worried voice.

"Nah, I'm fine. I just need to go to the bathroom I'll be back" they all nodded before i ran off and head for the bathroom.

Once i reached there i immediately entered the cubicle and vomit, i feel my knees weaken. I flushed it away and went back to the sink to wash my mouth. Gosh, i feel so disgusted about myself.

I stared at my reflection for a while and noticed that the bathroom door was already open. Did someone entered here earlier? as far as i remember i was the only one around. Or maybe i just didn't hear someone opening it.

I shrug off my thoughts and fixed my hair before going out but something, or should i say someone caught my eyes. It was a man probably one of my classmates, i didn't saw his face clearly since he was walking fast. 

"Good afternoon students and parents........" again, i heard ms. choi's voice talking. The event might be starting so i hurriedly rushed back to my seat. I almost fall over the floor because of the heels i was wearing but gladly someone catches me first before that could happen. 

I looked at who the person was and......

                                                              TAE'S P.O.V

"So..how was she?" i asked jungkook who just came back and sat beside me.

"As usual she looks stunning but she's gone for a while since she said she needs to go to the bathroom, her head was aching as i could see and----" i didn't let him finish his sentence and walked away instantly.

I need to know if she's alright cause I've always got this feeling inside me that something's totally wrong.

Once i reached the hallway, where the bathroom was, i followed her steps quietly and waited for her to enter before i could open the door. I heard her loud and clear, is she..vomiting? 

I'm confused, she didn't get food poisoned didn't she?

After that i hurriedly hid behind the wall near the door and watch her, she seems to notice the door open so i hurriedly walked back without saying a word. 

The event is going to start anytime by now, i was about to get back to where my seat was but my eyes caught her running. I noticed the floor was slippery so i didn't get my eyes off her and since she was running in heels and also i know she's clumsy so i expected the unexpected.

She was about to fall over but gladly i was able to catch her. "T..tae?" she uttered, it's been days since i heard her calling my name.

"I..i need to go" i said nervously before walking past by her.

After a few steps, i found myself smiling like an idiot. When jungkook said she was stunning, he never lied. Her eyes were sparkling when i looked directly at her, i couldn't hide the fact that i still want to see those eyes every day or should i say........................................... forever.

                                                                          --

At last, the graduation ceremony is over. I just found myself standing in the stage along with the other students for the picture taking. "Ok, students, please move a bit closer," the photographer said.

My eyes went to her in the other side which is farther away from me. As i stared at her it was as if everyone stopped and i can only see her, no one else than her.

I heard the camera flashing yet i was only staring at her but then i only looked away once she almost caught me. Damn, that was close.

My eyes went to mom and dad, they were talking with Sana's parents, they just looked so happy And I wish we could be that happy too.

                                                                   --

                                                     SANA'S P.O.V

Here i am sitting in a round table with my parents and Tae's parents. I was silent in my seat, i caught my eyes staring directly at his direction. He wasn't looking back but instead, in his phone, he's busy i guess.

"Uh, excuse me for a minute" he spoke which caught all of our attention. He didn't look at me and left immediately.

I remained there sitting for a while, thinking if i should follow him or not.

"Sweetie, are you going somewhere too?" Tae's mom asked.

"Uh yes," i turned my gaze around to see if where is should go and thankfully i saw mark waving his hand. "I'll just go there with my friends i'll be back" they nodded and i made my way to him.

"Eyy, nice to see you sana-ssi" he greeted with a hug. I smiled at him and turned to look at the girl beside him.

"Chorong, Park Chorong, that's my name. I'm his girlfriend" she held out a hand and i accepted it.

"Oh of course, you're the girlfriend. Woah, i can tell you're even prettier in person" she giggled at my words. 

"Thanks, and you must be his friend which i know who helped him with me, am i right?" i nod. "From what I've heard from him, where's your boyfriend? i wanted to meet him too" she said, i smiled sheepishly.

"Uh actually about that--"
"They seem to have a misunderstanding" mark cut me off.

"Oh i'm sorry about that"

"No no no, it's okay" i smiled bitterly. "And uh speaking of which, have you seen him? i really need to talk to him about something" 

"I saw him walking upstairs through the rooftop" mark answered. I said thanks to the couple and waved goodbye to them.

I walked upstairs and slowly opened the door of the rooftop. There, i found him standing looking from a far. His back facing me, i breathed in and out before taking a step furthermore.

I stand right next to him also staring at where his eyes were. The city filled with lights was clearly seen from above. The amusement park not far enough from where we were standing caught my eyes, I saw couples and family's walking around though my vision is a bit blurry i can say they were happy.

Then something rushed through my mind, i remembered this scene, the same place with the same person i'm with. 

"I miss you" i blurted out, not even realizing it.

I glanced at him and saw him smile. "You missed me?" he asks. I looked at him and he was looking away.

"Yeah, i do miss you. Tae....."

"Hmm?" he hums, i missed his voice that much.

"I want to tell you something" i faced him

"What is it?" he asked back.

"Only if you look straightly to my eyes" i uttered. Finally, he looked at me.

I sighed. "About how i acted, I'm sorry about it. Ignoring you was the hardest thing i could do and also the worst was that i lied" my eyes looked down.

"What do you mean?" his voice cracked.

"Tae.......I'm.........I'm"

"You're what? sana, please tell me" he held both of my shoulders.

"I'm Pregnant" my tears fall as soon as i finished talking.

I felt his hand off my shoulders.

"What??" his voice was a bit loud, i remained looking down.

"I said im pregnant! you're going to be a dad!" i shouted. 

"I.. I'm going to be a d..dad?" i was a bit annoyed so i looked at him and my eyes widened when i saw happiness was drawn all over his face.

He's not mad? isn't he?

"You're smiling?" i said in a questioning tone.

"Of course, why wouldn't i? I don't know how to express how happy i am, what should i do? should i shout it out loud?" he asks, I giggled at his cuteness.

"Silly, of course, you can't. They might know" i looked at him wiggling around excitedly.

"Then can i just..." he paused and looked at me like he was about to devour me.

"Just what--" i was cut off when he slammed his lips into mine. I grabbed his neck more closer as he grabs my face and the other hand on my waist.

"Can i just kiss you to let you know how much happiness i feel?" he asks. I didn't hesitate and nodded.

I just want him more.

"I love you tae, more than ever"

"I love you too my love, will you marry me already?" he knelt down and pulled out a ring.

I covered my mouth in surprise, i was out of words by the sudden proposal. 

"Yes," i nodded again and again and hugged him tightly.

 "I didn't know my plan would work perfectly," he says and raised a smile before he kisses my forehead.

We looked at each other's eyes deeply, while he was slowly approaching my face for another kiss but then...

"What the--" a voice interrupted.

We both turned our heads to where the voice came from and it was jungkook standing near the door. After a while the girls arrived, they came rushing as if they were being chased.

"See! i told you not to get here yet, you just ruined the romantic scene!" tzuyu scolds his boyfriend as she grabs his arms.

I laughed at their cuteness.

"But i just heard everything loud and clear, sana noona is legit pregnant?" he asks as he keeps walking towards our direction, still in shock. He's such a baby.

"Yes gguk you heard it right" i answered, he reached out to hug me then looks at taehyung, up and down.

"Don't give me that look" he says in a warning tone.

"Oww, i see what you did there cuz. So tell me, when did it happen huh?" he smirked while exchanging glances at us.

"You don't wanna know," tae said.

"But why?"

"Ahh! just shut up bunny"

"Oh come on, you can just whisper it to me"

"Then what if i tell you, it was exactly on your birthday?" i saw how jungkook's eyes widened. I hit tae's stomach with my elbow.

"What the actual fuck?? so you've been banging around your room and i didn't even notice it?" tae hit his head playfully.

"Idiot, i took her home that night. Thankfully mom and dad weren't home that time" he winks at me, Tch, he's being pervert again.

"So you did take advantage of her" 

"And why exactly would i do that? FYI she was the one who started, she's like "tae....i want you" he says dramatically. They all burst out laughing.

"Oh shut up old man, i was just drunk that time, i was out of my senses"

"But still, you did"

"i didn't"

"did"

"didn't"

"did"

"didn't"

"did"

"didn't!"

"If you didn't then i wouldn't have been a dad by now" i went silent, well, it makes sense. But still, i didn't do it, i was drunk, that's all.

"So when will be the wedding?" tzuyu asked which made me look at tae. He just shrugs his shoulders.

"As soon as possible," he says.

"But we still have to tell your parents so we could completely plan about it, we can't just rush things," i said in a more disagreeing tone. 

There will be more planning to do.

"Don't worry too much, it doesn't need to be the grandest wedding ever. As long as you'll be my bride and the mother of my future children then it's all settled" i smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Aww i'm so jealous right now" chae interrupted.

"Yeah right, why don't you get that boy you brought when we went to the mall? he seems nice" 

"You mean, yoongi" she asks back.

"Hmm, you two look good together, two small beans" i teased then she hit my shoulder.

"Well i do have a crush on him but i don't think he's interested" she sighs.

"Don't lose your hope in him, I'm sure he'll end up liking you too" 
"Thanks, unnie" i hugged her.

"Who's hungry?"  we all raised our hands.

"Then let's go! let's enjoy the party" Jennie said which made us all hyped up.

"I honestly want some mashed potato with some choco in it" gguk said, tzuyu looks at him in disgust.

"Yeah i was also thinking the same," i said.

"Wait, you're getting cravings too?" tae asked him and he nodded.

Oh no, i know where this conversation will end.

"Then does that mean that you're also pregnant?" tae asks. 

And where did he get that question?

"What the heck?? of course, no!"

"then why are you acting like you are?"

"No im not"

"yes you are"

"i was just craving for some food, what's up with that??"

"but still"

"Oh, my gosh kim taehyung, im a boy!"

"Who knows..."

"Knows what?"

"that you can be pregnant too"

"oh just shut up already! i haven't even made out with anyone yet!"

"then what about tzuyu?"

"hey! why am i mentioned??"

"You'll both end up with each other anyways"

"Aishh!! just shut the fuck up!!"

"chill little bunny"

"stop calling me little bunny"

"and what if i don't want to?"

"then i'll make you regret it!"

"tch you can't even get to slap me"

"Oh shut up you two!!" 

*facepalm

Why can't they all just shut up?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 181 39
"I know I have made a mistake...and I regret it." chaeyoung said "Then fix it yourself. I'm done trying to fix your mistakes." Sana replied. "You kno...
2.3K 155 31
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She said while cryi...
231K 7.1K 81
Book 2: Be as one -------------------------------- Arranged marriage is never gonna be happy ending.... Or can it be?? ...
75.9K 4.8K 58
(COMPLETED) Jungkook was devastated upon the death of his girlfriend. Almost 2 years later, he went back and found out her heart was donated to someo...