Trapped In Heaven [TK]

By beautytaekoo

"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Wi... More

Introduction
1.Obscure Night
2.The Syndicate
3.Day One: First Glance
4.Day Two:Disquiet
5.Day three: Mr.Han
6.Day four: Atlanta
7.Day five: Embittered
8.Day six: Riot Starters
10.Over the long run
11.Uncovering
12.Eleventh hour
13.Once and for all
14.A turn for the better
15.Relinquish
16.Unifying
17.Something Endearing
18.1 Shattered (part 1)
18.2 Shattered (part 2)
19. Healing
20. Reconciled
21. Envious
Reintroduction
22. A little bit of pain
23. Yoonmin
24. Adoration & Dawn
25. Astonished
26. Excursion: First Day
27. Excursion: Second Day
28. Excursion:Third Day
29. Excursion: Last Day
30. Back to Seoul
31. The Return of Hellcat
32. Eternal Namjin
33. Jeonlous
34. Precarious
35. Everything Revealed
36. Content
37. Memories
38. Sullen
39. Beautiful As Paradise
40.1 Eternally yours (pt. 1)
40.2 Eternally Yours
41. Yarrow (Everlasting love)
42. Paint me like a Wildflower
43. Epilogue: Trapped In Heaven

9.Day seven: Dramatic

6.6K 274 43
By beautytaekoo

"I was unable to stop thinking about you the moment I set my eyes on you"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:

A certain mullet haired is more than happy today, he is doing his morning routine humming a song and dancing a little, and how will he not when finally after seven days he will be able to live his normal life and be with his friends.

But still on the other side he is quite sad thinking, gonna miss the friends he made here.

Location: Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, South Korea

Jin was back at home, but he sees no one there in house, first he thought of letting it slide thinking tae would have went to his mother who lives in countryside.

But when he called taehyung's mother she said he is not there and jin lied to her when the lady asked if everything was alright, telling that he just got msg from tae that he went to work early.
Elder was panicking a bit as he was not able to contact tae which is rare.
Jin was about to get up and go to tae's art gallery when his phone rang, he looked at the screen and saw some unknown number calling him, still answered the call.

"Hello, am I speaking to Kim Seokjin?" the person on the other line spoke proffesionally, in a calm voice.

"Yes, Seokjin here, may I know who u are? And why are u calling me?" jin replied kinda raising his voice.

"So, Mr. Kim...ur best friend Kim Vantae is at our home and I called u to inform that, u can take him back today" the other replied not faltering his tone whose name was Kim Namjoon.

"WHAT? how is ta-, I mean V at ur house, did u do something to my baby? Tell me the address I am heading there right away" jin screamed from the other line making joon's ears go deaf but he still remained calm.

"Nothing happened to him, plz calm down, and about the address I will be coming to ur house to bring u here so that u can take him home and will explain everything when I reach there, plz wait until I come" Joon replied to the one with bambi eyes and ended the call.
"Who was he? Didn't even tell me his freaking name! Ahh I am going crazy my tae baby, I hope he is okay. Let's trust that stranger seokjin-ah and wait for him" he started pacing around his room waiting for the stranger to come.

Location: Nonhyeon-dong, Southern Seoul, South Korea

Meanwhile here, in Javelin house, Joon ended the call and went to inform jungkook.

"Jungkook, I informed Vantae's friend as u told me and I will go to his house now, he seems kinda annoyed, god plzzzz save me"

"Good, I bet he is more than just kinda annoyed, finally we will meet after two years" the raven haired laughed "Good luck hyung" he continued in between his laugh while placing his hands on namjoon's shoulder.

Joon went into his room to get ready. While Yoongi is busy arranging some documents. Hobi and yeonie are in tae's room spending time with him. Yeonjun is sulking as he will not be able to see his cutie hyung.

"Hyung, I will miss u" he is making sad faces.

"Yeonie, don't be sad, I promise I will keep calling u and u can come to my home anytime or my art gallery, we will have fun" tae pinched the pink hair's cheek making his mood bright again.

"Really? Yes I will love to do that" yeon squealed happily.

"This means u will only meet yeonjun and not us" hobi made a disappointed face crossing his arms.

"No way, u all can meet me anytime" the mullet haired replied giving a boxy smile. "I know I know, I was just kidding" hobi said smiling.

"Sometimes I think ur literally the youngest hobi hyung" yeon made a 'ur too dramatic face'.

"Shut up u lil bitch, what do u mean u think, I am indeed the youngest coz I am ur hope, ur my hope....I'm J-hopeeee" hobi started acting cute making the two laugh hard.

The trio spent time together. While Joon left for jin's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback 2 years ago:

'Jungkook used to live in Busan. He went to Seoul for some work and was returning back after one month.

He was on his way driving his Audi A6, the desitantion being Javelin mansion in Busan because he needed to reach on time for the meeting Wendigo held between all the gang leaders under him.

But luck was not with him that day, his car was acting strange since he left Seoul which he ignored. And now he was standing alone on the highway with his broke down car, trying to repair it. Cause even tho he will call someone to pick him up he would be late and Wendigo's wrath will be waiting for him.

He was busy when a car stopped lil far from him. The man in the other car got down and walked towards Jk "Hey young man need any help?" he called out.

"Thanks bro, but I will prefer to solve this on my own" the raventte replied turning towards the other.

"I think u will not be able to repair this on ur own, just call a mechanic and let him do it, while I can give u a lift if u don't mind?" the tall man asked. Kook thought for a while but then he was reminded of wendigo which made him agree with the stranger in front of him, who looked pretty handsome and decent to the raventte.

While to the tall man whose name was Kim Seokjin, Jungkook looked like a young boy probably in his early 20s who needed help, if I talk about Jin, he doesn't really give in to anyone, when he stopped the car he knew that the young boy is not harmful.

"I think ur right Mr. I will take ur advise, Thank u so much for the help" the raventte smiled satisfied.

"My pleasure, now let's get going" Jin replied and they sat in his car. The whole drive jungkook realized that he laughed this much after a long time, him and Jin exchanged their names and Jin talked about his shoot, the reason he was heading to Busan. They exchanged numbers, as for both of them it felt like they are lost brothers who met after decades.

The duo met few more times until Jin was in Busan, they got pretty close that kook even shared about his mafia background which Jin listened calmly and never judged the raventte no matter what, which made Jungkook respect the elder even more.

But after one month of their friendship unfortunately they lost contact as Kook lost his phone which had Jin's contact in it and also becz he got too much busy in his mafia training.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin's part: Present

Jin was pacing around in his room when he heard the doorbell. He rushed to open the door without wasting any time.

As soon as the door opened Namjoon's eyes stared at the beauty in front of him like a hawk. He is speechless. I have never seen such a beauty like him, those bambi eyes, high bridged nose, thick plump lips which look sooo...Joon is in his deep thoughts gazing at jin that he didn't know he was staring for good two minutes.

Jin saw the man in front of him, wearing casual black t-shirt with simple black pants. He may or may not have got flustered becz of the stare. He waved his hand which made joon get out of his daydreaming and come to reality.

"Ohh, yeah, Are u Kim Seokjin?" the one with dragon eyes asked polietly, although he saw jin in the pic.

"Yes, I am, where is my baby?" Jin asked panic rising in his voice. "Can I come in? I will tell u everything" other requested. "Okay, come in" Jin replied.

Both of them sat on the sofa in living room. Joon explained everything to him which made the elder angry but he composed himself and spoke.

"Take me to the house where my baby is, right now", he stood abruptly fuming inside.

"Plz calm down for now, I know ur angry on Jungkook, but first let's go there and then u can yell at him as much as u want" Namjoon replied placing his hand on jin's back.

They headed to Javelin house, while Joon is scared that the bambi eyed will burst out any moment. More like he is caring for him coz boy he fell for Jin the moment he saw him, u know love at first sight.

As soon as they reached there Jin got out hastily and went to the door ringing the bell continuosly "Jeon Jungkook Open the fucking door right now" he yelled from outside.

The door was opened by yoongi who stood there expressionless not affected by the person in front of him as he knew what is happening.

Jin went in and screamed again "Where is my baby? Vantaee." tae came down running when he heard Jin's voice and jumped on him while hugging.

"Ohh my, Jin hyung, I missed u so much" he cried.

"OMG my baby, why didn't u tell me anything? Are u okay? Ur not hurt anywhere right" Jin asked caressing tae.

"I am okay hyung, look" tae replied smiling and wiping his tears. The two brothers were busy looking each other when Jungkook entered the living room, he looked at elder.

"Jin hyung"

Jin's gaze landed on Jungkook "The hell, how can u kidnap my baby like this Jungkook, do u wanna have death wish, be happy that I am not killing u right away this moment as ur like my little brother and friend" he fumed.

"I know I know hyung,plz calm down and let's have a talk, I know ur angry but first listen to me and then if u want to kill me after that, I am ready" Jungkook replied him giving a small smile.

Meanwhile tae's mouth was wide open seeing how come Jin & Jungkook knows each other. What kind of joke is this? This means he knows jin hyung and they are friends? But when did this happen? Let's be calm for now and ask hyung when u will get home tae, yes that's what I should do.

You all will be thinking what is joon doing?...Well Namjoon is so much day dreaming that he forgot Jin is shouting, he is just staring with heart eyes like there's no tomorrow, to which Jin is completely oblivious.

Elder went into Kook's office and calmed himself down to listen the raventte's side. "I thought u forgot me Jungkook, coz the way u broke the contact suddenly I never thought we will meet again" the bambi eyed sighed.

"Hyung, I know and I am sorry for that" kook replied and explained Jin what happened two years ago and how he lost the contact.

Jin understood, but he wasn't satisfied with the answer "Okay this was about loosing the contact but why the hell did u kidnap my baby when u knew that he is my best friend and lives with me."

The raventte told Jin about how tae would have been in danger if it was not for him to Kidnap him and bring here, also how Wendigo would have reacted if he knew about tae.

"That's it hyung, I didn't do anything to him trust me, and this was not just becz I wanted to save him from Wendigo and the other gang but also U, u still have important place in my life hyung, and I am happy I finally found u again" the raven haired got kinda emotional with his last sentence and went to hug Jin.

Jin patted his back, understanding the situation "Thank u for saving my ta- V, I missed u too Jungkook".

"But there's one more thing hyung, even now Kim is not safe, as many Wendigo's men have seen him here, tho I have shut their mouths but there's one person named Atlanta we can't trust her, so I gave my close friend the task to keep an eye on Vantae, I hope u understand" the raventte explained.

"I would have not agreed with it but V's safety is more important to me, send me ur friends number and pic Kook, so I will know, and tell this to V too" Jin said crossing his arms.

"Yes I will send it to u, umm but hyung can't u just tell Kim urself, I mean I am kinda busy..."

"Jeon Jungkook, u have created this mess so u better tell him urself, I am not doing anything" Jin retorted and left the office.

Ahh, Now I have to face him again, this is not good.

Jungkook got out and went towards the brothers duo who were standing in hallway chatting and smiling at each other. But the raventte's eyes were only on the certain mullet haired who is smiling all so brightly looking at his Jin hyung.

Tae, who is oblivious of the raventte's presence didn't notice the stare he is giving him.

"Ahmm, Ahmm" jungkook cleared his throat gaining the attention of both of them.

Why is this rude spiky standing here? And why he is staring at me again? The mullet haired saw the other looking towards him but he kept looking all around avoiding his gaze like he don't give a shit about raventte.

"Kim Vantae" kook called out his name sternly. Tae looked at him bewilderdly not believing what he heard was right.

"I am here to tell u that, from tomorrow onwards one of my men will keep an eye on u, and I have asked Jin hyung about this which he agreed on, it's for ur safety" the raven haired said not letting his eyes move from tae.

"Ohh, okay, who is he? I mean who is that guy who will keep me safe?" younger asked curiously, his eyes staring back at raventte but avoiding the stare soon as he became kinda uneasy.

"I will send Jin hyung his info" Kook replied "Now u both can leave, Joon hyung plz drop these two to their home" he continued and left the hallway and headed to office again.

Rude asshole. Tae cursed and grabbed Jin's hand to get going.

"Cutie hyung" Yeonjun is about to cry, he hugged Tae tightly and sobbed a little. Which made tae emotional too and a tear fell from his eye.

"Don't cry yeonie as I told u, u can come to me anytime" he smiled wiping yeon's tears. While hobi and yoongi hugged tae too, and yoongi even pecked tae's forehead caressing his hairs which was rare of him. He doesn't really show affection, but the mullet haired made him soft.

"Bye Bye, all of u, I will miss u" Tae went to sit in the car and Jin gave a smile and muttered a thank u looking towards the trio. Jungkook busied himself in work tho his heart was telling otherwise, he doesn't know why he is feeling not so good, when the person he wanted the most to get away from him has finally left.

Joon dropped the duo. But surprisingly he went and hugged tae before leaving, the mullet haired was shocked at first but hugged him back. While finally Jin saw the man properly, dragon eyes, handsome face, and his dimples which he found too cute. He blushed when he got caught staring at him.

Joon extended his hand for handshake with him, which he did accept but was confused why he wanted to shake hands all of a sudden.

While namjoon kept staring at Jin not leaving his hand, "I hope we will meet again" he said. Jin is about to get his hand out from Joon's grip when the dragon eyed didn't let go and continued "The number from which u got a call this morning is mine, if u have any problem do call me."

Elder's face and ears have become red as tomato, while Joon left the place. "Jinnie hyung I think he is in love" tae wiggled his eyebrows looking at other while he hit tae on arm and they both headed into house.

Jimin arrived late at night, they didn't tell anything to him but he sensed something is wrong and kept asking questions which made tae to explain everything.

Jin also explained how he and Jungkook know each other. Jimin hugged the life out of tae while promosing him that he will never let him be alone and protect him.

It's midnight in Seoul, Jungkook is lying on his bed, nothing else just empty mind, finally he will be able to focus on his one and only plan. He sighed and closed his eyes falling in deep slumber. On the other hand same situation is with tae, finally he is free, and will focus on his life and paintings, he sighed too and eyes automatically closing in relief.

But these both souls, are unaware of how much destiny wants to make them each other's forever, that soon they will cross paths again but with a new story, new chapter, and different emotions.
___________________________________________

What is it, that will pull these two souls towards each other?
___________________________________________
A/N:

Hi tkers fam, I hope u liked this chapter, be ready for the mystery reveal, coz next few chapters are gonna be hella chaotic😂.

Too cute for my fragile heart...actually the context behind this pic is Jin was wearing slippers which were hurting his feet, so kook exchanged one of his slipper with Jin🥺
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.4K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
1M 22.4K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
646K 29.2K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
1.7M 90K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...