Sweet Little Dreams (TPN x KN...

By hehechika

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ꜱʟᴀʏᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀꜱ (ɴᴀᴍᴇ), ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ "ꜱ... More

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ?"
____𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗘____
𝓐 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝙲𝚑.𝟷- 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷: 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝙲𝚑 𝟷-𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟸: 𝚂𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟹: 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑 𝟷-𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟺: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐...𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝
Just a quick announcement!
𝙲𝚑 - 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟻 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟼 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎 '𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐'
𝟷𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟽: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟾: 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍?
2k-6k Special!
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟿: 𝚃𝚊𝚐, 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝!🤺
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷𝟶: 𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜....
Announcement
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚠𝚕 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔
__𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮__
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟸: 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚘 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟺: 𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎!
NOT A CHAPTER BUT....
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟻: 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟼: 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟽: 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟾: 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚍𝚊 𝟸
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟿: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛?
___𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘___
✨2nd Book✨
Guess what's out~
I never thought I'll publish a chapter here again

𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟹: 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎, 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

4.4K 255 212
By hehechika

"Teach me this breathing style!"

Emma said with the same determination in her eyes.

{Name} looked at Emma like she had a gun and told her that she was going to kill Ray the hippo.

Yes, {Name} was that imaginative.

"Did you just process what I said?"

{Name} asked.

"Yes! I know I know! But If this training you are doing is for our siblings then I want to join you! So you don't have to work hard for it!"

Emma then grinned which melted {Name}'s heart.

"Oh Emma...."

{Name} then gently cupped Emma's right cheek then suddenly had a sadistic smirk.

"You asked for it...."

-------

The next day, {Name} got better and was already allowed outside to play with her family. She was about to go outside when Norman said that they should talk along with Emma and Ray.

The 4 stood by the side of the house with Ray starting the conversation.

"So...I heard Mama talking about the delay of the shipment."

Ray said to which Emma widened her eyes.

"Eh? You mean like? It isn't due a month away?"

Emma looked at Ray surprised.

"Yep, She was talking to Sister about it. Heard them while passing by Mama's Office."

Ray then had a flashback of him walking by the office and eavesdropping on the adult's conversation.

"Did they mention a reason why?"

Norman asked

"It was because of some disturbance or something. Whatever it is, the shipment won't be due until 2 months. Which means we still have time to plan. So Norman-"

"Your whole plan of doing this in 10 days won't work."

{Name} then turned to Norman with a raised brow.

"What?"

She questioned in a harsh tone.

"Uhh...Sorry I wasn't thinking about that at that time."

The albino looked at {Name} apologetically which still confused the hell out of her.

"I'm not asking what made you think that, I was asking why you thought of that"

{Name} said in a stern voice.

"Well..."

----

Kanae was walking in the halls of the manor holding a cup of tea and some snacks for her to eat.

Unlike her usual stunning self, she looked so pale and the beautiful glint in her eyes had lost itself in the loneliness she felt for her friend.

Despite what you thought their friendship was, it was more deeper than what the others imagined.

After loosing her parents and taking care of her sister alone, she felt so tired and ready to end her life.

That was until {Name} came that day, the day where the said girl was promoted into a hashira.

{Flashback}

"My dear children.."

All the current hashiras kneeled before the presence of their master. Each were called for a special announcement that the blinded man had.

"Today, another skillful slayer will be joining the ranks as a hashira, please treat her well."

Then walked in a girl very young, her silk
{h/c} hair was styled into a high ponytail and she wore a robe that had {f/c} tips on its end.

"Hello, I am {Name} {Last Name} and I am the Dream Hashira"

{Flashback Ends}

Kanae smiled at the thought when she met the young girl. But nothing beat on their first interaction, the day where another light came for her lonely world.

{Flashback}

Kanae sniffled as she laid a white blanket over a dead body of a slayer she was assigned to heal.

The slayer was loosing so much blood and Kanae didn't know what to do. She tried everything to keep them alive but with all her might, she failed.

It wasn't the first time that this happened, but still she felt so bad for not being able to do anything about it.

She thought about the family they needed to feed, the crying faces of their loved ones when they'll hear the news stuck into her brain like a fly, not wanting to go away.

But due to her crying, she didn't notice that the door slide opened and a certain hashira came in wounded.

"Kocho-san?"

{Name} mumbled

Kanae flinched and quickly wiped her tears away and looked the wounded girl, gasping at the sight.

"O-oh! I'm sorry {Last Name}-san! I didn't hear you come in!"

Kanae faked smiled and went towards the cabinets to find somethings to patch her up

"You may sit down on th-that bed! I'll just, Ask shinobu to deal with umm..this slayer."

Kanae stumbled on her words as she collected the stuff she needed.

{Name} observed the doctor while looking at the white blanket.

"Another one huh?"

Kanae flinched and looked down sadly.

"Yes....It keeps happening frequently..."

{Name} silently nodded and noticed the slight puffy eyes of Kanae as the doctor turned around.

"You know....Even though I'm new, that doesn't mean that you can fake an emotion around me"

{Name} stated bluntly while Kanae stared at her shock.

"I know you have been crying, and I know that you're tired. But...you don't have to cover your face around me. You can keep crying and I'll listen and you can keep mourning and I'll mourn with you..."

Kanae was slight agape considering they were still not close at this time.

"Why is that?"

Kanae asked

"Well, Im one of the people that can understand pain without fully experiencing it."

Kanae then fell onto the floor and cried her eyes out while {Name} patted her back and sung lullabies to calm her down.

{Flashback ends}

Kanae walked towards the room where her best friend stayed in asleep, only to find Aoi, a new attended running towards her.

"Kocho...Kocho-san!"

"What's wrong Aoi?"

Kanae showed a slight smile, she still had to cover a strong face.

"Its...Its {Name}-senpai!"

------

Running towards a grandiose lake, Kanao ran towards the two current researchers to tell the news of Aoi.

But before she could call them, she flipped her given coin to see if she should tell them in person or just show them.

Heads- Tell them

Tails- Show them

It landed on tails.

She then called the attention of Shinobu who was busy trying to find out what the lastest clue meant.

Shinobu turned around and was greeted by a panting Kanao Tsuyuri.

"Kanao? What's wrong?"

Shinobu asked, quite alarmed.

Kanao then motioned her to follow her along with her companion, Shinazugawa.

They ran towards the manor where she was greeted by a loud cry that sounded like Kanae.

Shinobu rushed towards the room where it came from, which happened to be where the sleeping hashira was. But only found a bloody sight.

{Gory and Bloody Content ahead}
{Skip if you must}

There laid {Name} {Last Name}, head dismembered from her body, along with a seal on her head that had the kanji of death.

The walls were full of blood but the one that caught her eyes were the letters spelled onto the wall to her right.

тσσ ℓαтє

The writing on the wall said.

Kanae laid in the middle hugging the body of her best friend. Crying and bailing her eyes out. Shinobu went to her sister and comforted her, also shedding some tears.

"WHY?!!! WHY?!! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE YOU!!!! {NAME}! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!"

Kanae screamed so much that it even scared Aoi and Kanao who where disgusted at the sight of the dismembered head.

Shinazugawa just stood still, his hands were shaking and eyes watering at the sight of the head.

Shinobu was slightly traumatized at the sight. No one could ever tell her that everything was alright. All her and Shinazugawa's hard work for finding out what happened was quickly ripped apart.
LITERALLY........

Shinazugawa finally moved forward and slowly took the thing that was on the head. It had the kanji of death at the front but had a massage on the back.

{Stop here if you skipped}

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚊𝚡 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎...

Shinazugawa read the message attached to {Name} and ripped it apart due to rage. Shinobu saw this and ushered Kanao and Aoi away to rest while ordering them to announce it to their Master as well.

Shinobu looked back and her heart broke. Two of the people that {Name} was close too were broken in rage and despair.

Goodbye, Old Friend...

The thought of those words broke Shinobu down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 663 22
❝𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐔 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃❞ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑?!🦅🦅🦅❞ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, [�...
8.2K 217 11
ⓓⓘⓢⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ αη єує ƒσя αη єує. α ℓєg ƒσя α ℓєg. α ѕнσт ιη тнє нєαят ∂σєѕη'т мαкє ιт υη-вяєαк. ʏ/ɴ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʙᴏʏ ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ...
852 23 17
┆彡 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔. | 𝐘𝐔𝐔𝐆𝐎 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐒 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘎𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘭, [𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦] 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱...
954K 30.8K 79
𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ✿*:・ 𝘐𝘯 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯, 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰-𝘌𝘳𝘢, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘓/𝘕 𝘠/𝘕 𝘭𝘪𝘷�...