๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ - imagines, f.w

By -SKATA

! ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„๐’ ยป ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ ๐–๐Ž๐‹๐…๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ ; finn wolfhard x female reader started: tuesday 23rd of febr... More

โžž ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
requests !!
requests!
1. daisy field | wolfhard
2. valentines | wolfhard
3. fanmio | wolfhard
4. him | wolfhard
5. imagine | wolfhard
6. bloated | wolfhard
7. craving | wolfhard
8. teenage dirtbag | wolfhard
9. power outage | wolfhard
10. dumbass | wolfhard
11. fanmio [ii] | wolfhard
12. period | wolfhard
13. future shock | wolfhard
13. beans | wolfhard
14. christian minecraft server | wolfhard
15. loverman | wolfhard
16. amazing prom night | wolfhard
17. prank | wolfhard
18. camping | wolfhard
19. tired | wolfhard
20. sock | wolfhard
21. marry you | wolfhard
22. yellow | wolfhard
23. mustache | wolfhard
24. memories | wolfhard
25. marry me enya | wolfhard
29. off-days | wolfhard
30. for now | wolfhard
31. curls | wolfhard
32. spanish class | wolfhard
33. anxious | wolfhard
34. hot chocolate | wolfhard
1. that dorky smile | tozier
2. fuck it | tozier
3. troublemaker | tozier
1. you tease! | wheeler
2. eleven | wheeler
3. hawkins | wheeler
4. school projects | wheeler
1. night terrors | pavlikovsky
2. bathroom break | pavlikovsky
3. relationships | pavlikovsky
4. lada | pavlikovsky
5. runaway | pavlikovsky
6. overdose | pavlikovsky
7. book report | pavlikovsky
1. sigh | fairchild
2. official | fairchild
3. first time | fairchild
4. fairchild estate | fairchild
5. childhood friend | fairchild
6. blasting | fairchild
1. slumber party | tyler
2. insecurities | tyler
1. hatred | spengler

26. my world | wolfhard

1.4K 40 23
By -SKATA

🎵: cloud 9 // beach bunny ( i recommend listening while reading!)
__________________________

y/n sat at an unoccupied table at the local mcdonald's. the place was packed, with little children running around and people queuing for just a few fries.

the girl had ordered her food, she was just waiting for it.

"i'm sorry, could me and my kids sit here?" a older woman asked, standing beside y/n. she had a toddler in her arms, and she was gripping to a little boys hands.

"oh, off-corse! sorry, i was just waiting." y/n announced, willingly agreeing to let the woman sit down as she knows how busy mcdonald's can be.

y/n pulled out of the seat, and walked over to the board where you collect the food.

"order number 23?" the speaker called, catching y/n's attention.

she grabbed her mcdonald's bags, and left the building.

the girl grabbed packets of salt and ketchup on her way out the door, before making her way to her older brothers car.

y/ns brother, y/b/n. he was far to over protective of the girl, which was not so good for her. he was twenty years old, four years older than y/n. they get along alright, but never when the topic was about y/ns boyfriend - finn.

"i just don't think he's a good kid, mom. he seems suspicious"

y/n recalled, from a few months prior.

"y/b/n,  finn comes from a good family and he has good intentions! he is one of the nicest boys i've ever met, he treats y/n well."

the girl giggled at herself, replaying the conversation between y/b/n and their mom. y/n was 'asleep' when she overheard them.

y/b/n knew finn was a good kid, but he also knew he will always be suspicious of wolfhard.

••••

"i swear to fuck y/n, there better not be babies in nine months. don't do anything you don't want to do an-"
y/b/n started, just as he drove in the wolfhards driveway.

"- yes, i know y/b/n." y/n sighed, speaking over her cautious brother.

she jumped out of his car, and slammed the door behind her.

he pulled down the window, and the two siblings met eye to eye.

"right, i'll see you later. i love you, dickhead." y/n exclaimed, saying goodbye to her brother.

"i swear y/n!! i will know if that finn son of a bitch does anything to you!! i love you, stay safe!" he beamed, before his sister walked away and up to the front door.

y/n rang the doorbell, as she listened to the motor on y/b/n's car fly off into the distance.

she gripped onto the mcdonald's bags tightly, when mary came and opened the door.

"y/n! sweetie!" mary wolfhard spoke softly, bringing her youngest sons girlfriend into a hug.

they pulled away, with two smiles plastered onto eachothers face.

"finns upstairs, hunny. i think nick and quincy are up there too" mary announced, before y/n gave her another quick squeeze and running up the stairs.

••••

"where's y/n? finn chat is wondering where you girlfriend is" quincy motioned, turning around to the curly haired boy.

"y/n's at her house i think- she texted and asked if anyone's over, so she might be here later." finn answered, honestly unsure of where his girlfriend is.

finn, nick and quincy were playing halo together, streaming as they went along, sitting in finns room.

finn grabbed his phone, and started looking at pictures of his girlfriend.

after someone brought her up, he missed her even more. yet she never really left his mind.

he start scrolling through his camera roll, which was a mix of y/n, pictures of him and y/n, work shit, and memes.

"dude?" nick asked, raising his voice. nick and quincy were both staring at finn.

"hmm?" finn looked up, now becoming one with the world once agein.

"we asked you a questi- ahah! chat! @bestiesusa said that finn was probably thinking about y/n." quincy laughed, getting distracted while reading the twitch-chat.

nick looked over his brothers shoulder, and saw finn looking at a picture of y/n kissing his cheek.

"look! he is looking at pictures of y/n!" nick yelled, grabbing finns phone and bringing it up the the webcam.

"dude stop!" finn argued, standing up and trying to grab his phone off his brother.

suddenly, finns bedroom door opened.

a smile grew on his face, when he saw his beautiful girlfriend.

"y/n.." finn mumbled softly, before running over and embracing his girlfriend in a hug.

"god i missed you, it's been to long!" he said in the cuddle, gently caressing her back.

"it's been a day, bubs." she giggled, he was too cute.

"to long." he sighed, pulling away and seeing her mcdonald's bags.

"i bought y'all mcdonal- you guys streaming?" she asked, which nick just nodded in response.

the couple went back over, and finn sat on his chair. y/n went and sat on his lap, bringing a small box of fries with her.

finn ate a mcflurry, his favorite.

y/n sat in his arms, eating her fries while everyone just sat reading the hats

"is my girlfriend singl- dude no, y/n is mine. all mine!" he assured, sqeezing into her more at the end of the conversation.

everyone finished their mcdonald's, while y/n just lay in finns arms.

quincy had the controller, and everyone was just watching him play.

y/n could feel herself dazing off, the comfort of laying her head in finns chest while he caresses her arm, sometimes giving her little forehead kisses made her happy, and calm. too calm.

she was nearly asleep, when finn noticed.

"doll, do you want to stay the night?" he whispered to her, which she just nodded in response.

"okay."

"hey, can we stop now?" finn asked his two friends innocently, which they obviously agreed.

they stoped the stream and shut down everything, quincy was also staying the night, so he just fled to nicks room.

y/n and finn sat next to eachother the whole time, watching nick as he gathered himself up.

he was just walking out the door, when he stook his head back in.

"don't have sex."

and with that, he shut the door.

y/n and finn got up, and he gave her one of his hoodies to wear to bed. he also gave her a pair of his boxer-shorts to wear as pajama shorts.

"you take good care of me, baby." she smiled, speaking up for the first time in a while.

"your a special person, doll"

they both got into finns bed, and y/n lay her head on his chest.

"i love you, bubba." she yawned, wrapping a hand around finn.

"i love you more, my world."

________________________

word count :: 1183

un edited - it's midnight - y'all know the drill

this is a pretty basic ending type thing i just made up this scenario soo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 1.9K 13
f.w imagines! โžซ read in ~๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐Œ๐Ž๐ƒ๐„! โžซ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ...
375K 6.4K 159
"i get everything i want cause i attract it" ~preferences for finn wolfhard and his characters! finn โ™ก richie โ™ก mike โ™ก tyler โ™ก miles โ™ก boris โ™ก