Sound Wave - Hawks x Reader

由 frogz__0

⚠️This story contains smut, violence and panic attacks⚠️ You had just graduated from UA highschool, and were... 更多

Heyoo
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 31➴

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27➴

5.3K 114 204
由 frogz__0

Keigo flew for a minute, then landed you on the rooftop. Fumikage was quickly scurrying behind him, trying to catch up with Keigo's speed.

"Nice, isn't it?" Keigo smirked, pointing at the sky.

The sun had started setting, and you looked up at the sky.

A smile crept on your face.

"Yeah..." You mumbled.

You couldn't deny it, right now was probably the best time you were having in your entire life. You hardly ever got to have this much fun since you were always so worried about school work, or in this case, hero work, that you never got a chance to enjoy yourself.

Apart from the panic attacks, of course.

You'd force yourself to do all this work so that you wouldn't have time to think about all the bad stuff, but now that you're with Keigo, it didn't matter.

"Hey, Keigo." You muttered.

"Hey kiddo. Something wrong?" He faced you, and tilted his head to the side.

'I love you.'  Was what you wanted to say, but you couldn't get it out.

"Nothing." You forced a grin. Keigo sighed, and sat on the rooftop. You sat beside him. The two of you sat there in complete silence, waiting for Fumikage.

He arrived a few minutes later, panting and out of breath.

"What happened to you?" You said in a very judgemental tone. Fumikage hit himself in the chest.

"We... are too far away from the hospital!" Fumikage shouted. Keigo smirked.

"What do you mean? Oh, Y/N, have you not remembered what roof we're on? Look down at the street~" Keigo poked you, and wiggled his eyebrows.

You looked from left to right, then crawled to the edge of the rooftop.

"I wont let you die."

  "This is boring."

"Ahh, well, you look at the people on the street and guess whether or not they are virgins."

"Whatever, I'll play."

"Not a virgin."

"He looks married. I feel bad for his wife."

"What's up?"

You groaned, and looked back at Keigo. He was sat with his arms crossed, a huge grin spread across his face.

"What? What is this place?" Fumikage tilted his head to the side. You rubbed the bridge of your nose.

"Well, this is the place where me and Ke- Hawks had our first mission. You know, where I ended up in hospital?" You sighed loudly. Fumikage looked over at Keigo, then back at you.

"The fuck?" He crossed his arms.

"Huh? What? Isn't this romantic?!" Keigo looked around, in complete shock. You both shook your heads in disagreement.

"Yeah, totally romantic. Bring me to the place where I almost died, why don't you?" You groaned.

Keigo frowned. "What? I wasn't thinking about that! I was thinking about us playing the game... and doing that..." Keigo sulked, looking down to the floor. (floor? roof? wtf do I call it?)

You smirked, and crawled over to him, then lifted his chin with your finger. Seeing him in such a... sad state, was amusing to you. Also because you knew he thought about the freaky stuff you guys did on this very roof.

"I know what you were thinking about, it's fine, I understand. You only had sweet intentions." You placed a small peck on his lips.

"I'm right here." Fumikage said awkwardly. You jumped a bit when you heard his voice, considering he was right next to you.

"Ahahahahah right..!" You scooted away from Keigo.

Keigo pouted.

"Can I not spend two minutes alone with my girlfriend?" Keigo narrowed his eyes.

"You spent a hell of a lot of time with her earlier. She's my best friend, let me spend time with her." Fumikage crossed his arms and glared.

"H-Hey now, guys! Let's all be friends here." You waved your hands around in the air and laughed uneasily.

Fumikage sighed. "Whatever, I'm not going to fight over her when she clearly cares more about me. She just doesn't want to hurt your feelings."

"The disrespect." Keigo put his palm infront of Fumikage's face.

Fumikage let out a 'tch' sound.

Why were they being so possessive all of a sudden?

"Hawks." You held your hand out, and Keigo looked over at you.

"Yeah, Y/N?" He scooted closer to you.

"Give me snacks." You motioned your hand in a way of saying 'gimme'.

Keigo sighed, and nodded. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a bunch of your favourite snacks, foods, etc.

Fumikage's face scrunched up. "All of this is unhealthy food." He crouched down, looking at all of it.

"And? I like it." You stuck your tongue out, picking up your F/S (favourite snack) and putting it in your mouth, chewing it (if you do chew it), and then swallowing it (if you do swallow it).

Keigo chuckled.

"I knew you'd go for that one first." He poked you.

You nodded. "It's the best."

Then, you went to grab your phone, and realised you left it in the hospital. You let out a loud sigh.

"Let's all take pictures on your phone, Hawks." You stated, feeling around for his pockets.

Keigo furrowed his eyebrows.

"On what? I don't have any social media apps apart from Twitter and Tiktok." Keigo rubbed the back of his neck.

"How old are you?" Fumikage's face scrunched up. You laughed a bit.

(How his face meant to scrunch up when he has a beak, idiot mf author.)

"25. Turning 26 in December." Keigo stuck out his tongue.

"And Y/N is 18. Right." Fumikage sighed loudly.

You reached into Keigo's pocket, and took his phone out. He didn't have a password on it, so you unlocked it with ease.

He really didn't have that many apps on his phone.

He genuinely had all the ones that are already on there when you first get the phone, like app store, and then other ones, like Subway Surfers and Twitter, plus Tiktok. That was really all he had.

You clicked on App Store, and downloaded Snapchat.

Keigo and Fumikage argued, whilst you decided what filter to use.

Then, you posed, and Keigo and Fumikage didn't notice. You took a picture of you doing the peace sign, and they both had their mouths open, and were arguing. You got in a glimpse of Keigo's wing, and it was all messed up.

You clicked on the stickers and added the time.

'6:54pm'

You then wrote a caption.

'Bird brains <3'

You saved the photo to Keigo's camera roll, and tweeted it onto twitter, and tagged yourself and Fumikage in it.

"What are you doing?" Keigo was pushing Fumikage back by his beak, and was staring over your shoulder.

"Nothing much, just posting pictures of us on your twitter." You winked.

"When did you take a picture?" Keigo raised an eyebrow.

Fumikage stopped trying to attack Keigo, since he knew it was pointless.

"You didn't notice? She did it during the time we were arguing." Fumikage crossed his arms.

"We weren't really arguing. I prefer... a heated discussion." Keigo smiled, with a vein popping out of his forehead. He was getting annoyed with Fumikage's attitude.

"I swear to god, both of you shut up. I'm downloading loads of apps on Hawks' phone right now." You grinned.

Then, you placed his phone down and started playing a Tiktok audio.

(Lmao it's like the unlock it or lock it audio idk the words this chapter is just a piss ab before I write some shit)

It started playing the timer, and stood up. Keigo and Fumikage stood up aswell, and looked oddly confused.

You started to do the dance, and Keigo raised an eyebrow.

"What are you-"

You nudged him. "Do the dance."

Keigo attempted the dance, but couldn't do it right. He just bounced his leg, and didn't move his arms. His eyebrows were furrowed, and he gritted his teeth whilst he tried to get it right, but failed.

You covered your mouth and laughed at him, while Fumikage stood there with his arms crossed, not doing or saying anything.

"Fumi, are you trying to act big?" You turned to him.

He shook his head no. "I don't know what else I'm supposed to do." He replied simply.

Then, the audio stopped. You ran, and grabbed Keigo's phone.

You watched the video, and snickered.

You posted it, and captioned the video: 'They can't dance ✋'.

You started getting notifications from twitter of people liking the tweet.

"You're popular." You laid back down on the floor. Keigo laid down next you, with his head on your shoulder. Then Fumikage also laid down next to you, and placed his head on your stomach.

He pulled out his phone, and clicked on his playlist.

The first song that started playing was 'Put your records on' by ritt momney.

You grinned, and looked at Fumikage.

You guys sang loudly for hours, and laughed, binged shows, and ate shit tons of food. It was a very fun, comforting night.

---------------------------- ----------------------------- -------------------------

"Y/N, what time is it?" Keigo groaned. You reached your arms into the sky and stretched, letting out a sigh of relief after you had finished it.

"Probably like 5..." You mumbled, wanting to turn over, but not being able to since you were pinned down by two people.

Fumikage grabbed his phone, and checked the time.

'4:04am'

You rubbed your forehead, and sat up, knocking Fumikage's head on your lap and Keigo's onto the roof/floor. (Tf do I call it?)

"Ow..." Keigo grunted, rubbing the back of his head and sitting up.

"Kanja comes to check up on me in three hours." You crossed your arms.

Fumikage sat up, and shrugged. "Okay? That's only three hours, no need to worry." He patted your back. You shook your head no.

"Nooo," Your voice was raspy, so you coughed to clear it. "I want to stay with you guys for longer. It was so much fun these past hours." You sulked.

Keigo smirked, and kissed you gently.

"How sweet, you're an affectionate little fucker, huh?" He patted your head. You stuck your tongue out.

"I am right here." Fumikage clapped his hands together, startling you.

Keigo wrapped his arm around you. "I don't care. I haven't been able to do a thing all night, a man has needs, y'know." Keigo pouted.

Fumikage raised an eyebrow. (bird eyebrow). "You literally fucked yesterday, plus, those needs can be put on hold. It isn't spring." Fumikage rolled his eyes.

You slapped your hands over your mouth, and tried to hold in a laugh.

"Horny bird." You chuckled.

"Shut up! I'll take you back now, just get here." Keigo sighed, and stood up, holding his arms out.

You winked at him, and stood up aswell. Then, you hugged him.

"See you at the hospital room, Fumi." You waved, as Keigo flapped his wings and flew off.

"WAIT FOR M..." Fumikage shouted from a distance.

Thanks for 800 reads sexy bbgs ;)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

20.6K 575 18
"When you grow older, you will add more onto this list" Ever since you were a kid, you have been writing a list about your dream boyfriend. You just...
18.1K 364 15
You're a fresh out of college intern at Hawks' agency. You'd been a huge fan of his ever since he came a part of the hero scene. And to think, that n...
111K 2.4K 24
{completed} "... 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ" you'...
106K 4.4K 58
━ ❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐀. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 ! ❞ . . . . . . . . . . ➜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, A Barista meets Hawks...