A Troubled Family || Newsies...

By Broadway_Crackers

In a World where everyone has a tattoo on their chest (their soulmate's) and a mark on their dominant hand (t... More

Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2 - Anthony
Chapter 3 - Albert
Chapter 4 - Anthony
Chapter 5 - Spot
Chapter 6 - Anthony
Chapter 7 - Jack
Chapter 8 - Specs
Chapter 9 - Jack
Chapter 10 - Anthony
Chapter 11 - Spot
Chapter 12 - Anthony
Chapter 13 - Romeo
Chapter 14 - Mush
Chapter 15 - Albert
Chapter 16 - Anthony
Chapter 17 - Specs
Chapter 18 - Anthony
Chapter 19 - Albert
Chapter 20 - Buttons
Chapter 21 - Spot
Chapter 22 - Anthony
Chapter 23 - Albert
Chapter 24 - Anthony
Chapter 25 - Smalls
Chapter 26 - Spot
Chapter 27 - Anthony
Chapter 28 - Medda
Chapter 29 - Anthony
Chapter 30 - Buttons
Chapter 31 - Anthony/Racetrack
Chapter 32 - Anthony/Racetrack
Chapter 33 - Jack
Chapter 34 - Tommy boy
Chapter 35 - Les
Chapter 36 - Smokes
Chapter 37 - Finch
Chapter 39 - Spot
Chapter 40 - Race
Chapter 41 - Jack/Medda

Chapter 38 - Sniper

240 8 7
By Broadway_Crackers

- Chapter 38 - Stage Was Having Trouble With Chapter Ideas, so She Came Up With This. Enjoy. -
Warnings: None really? Few mentions of spiders, but nothing bad lol
Third Person POV

"Sniper definitely has the sunshine smile." Smalls answers.

Her girlfriend, who's head was laying in her lap while she played with her hair, smiles up at her.

"It's definitely Mush." Blink answers, hugging Mush closer to him.

The smaller, brown haired boy blushes.

"Tommy." Finch answers, smiling at their boyfriend, who sat in their lap.

Tommy boy smiles slightly, blushing.

"Elmer/Buttons." The two boys answer at the same time.

The others laugh.

Elmer looks at his boyfriend. "It's definitely you." He tells him.

Buttons chuckle. "We're both called sunshine boys, yes, but you definitely have more of a sunshine smile." He responds, booping his boyfriend's nose.

Elmer blushes, looking away.

Albert, Race, and Spot walk into the room.

"What are you guys doing?" Albert asks, sitting down next to his boyfriends in their little circle of couples.

"OPT questions." Smalls answers, holding up her teal phone. "They're basically 'who would do blank' questions for couples and OPTs and such." She explains.

(A/N, I'm aware it's stupid. Just go with it.)

Albert nods.

"I'm pretty sure they're for people in fandoms, but we're answering them for fun." Mush explains, chuckling softly.

"Can we join?" Albert asks.

The group nods.

Sniper noticed the slightest bit of blush on Race's cheeks.

He may be getting used to them, but he was still usually a blushy mess.

"Next question," Smalls starts, scrolling through her phone with one hand, while the other played with Sniper's hair. "Who starts the pillow fights?" She reads.

"Blink." Mush and Blink answer at the same time.

They laugh.

"Elmer will do it when he's bored." Buttons answers. "Just attacks me with pillows when he wants attention." He chuckles softly.

Elmer nods.

"Finch." Tommy boy and Finch answer in unison.

Finch chuckles softly.

"It can be either of us." Sniper and Smalls answer.

"Same with us." Albert and Spot respond.

Race looks between them. "Now, that's just creepy." He comments.

The group laughs.

"Who kills the spiders?" Smalls asks.

"Ew..." Tommy boy mumbles, hiding his face in his hands.

The group laughs.

"I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Tommy boy doesn't kill the spiders." Sniper comments, looking at Tommy boy.

The group laughs.

"I had a panic attack the last time I tried to kill a spider." Tommy boy mutters, resting his head on Finch's chest.

"I'm curious as to who kills the spiders with you three." Buttons comments, pointing to Race, Albert, and Spot.

Albert and Spot immediately point to Race.

Race laughs a bit. "I've found Albert on chairs trying to kill it, but he couldn't, and Spot just leaves the room when there's spiders." He explains.

"Smalls kills the spiders." Sniper states.

Elmer and Buttons share a look. "We get Jack." They say in unison.

The group laughs.

Smalls looks at her phone for a second, before looking back at the group members. "Who makes the other one blush without even trying and who pulls the other one back into bed in the morning when they don't want them to get up?" She asks.

Smalls looks down at her girlfriend.

Sniper met her eyes.

Smalls just smiled.

Sniper had to look away as her cheeks slowly reddened.

Members of the group chuckle.

Race points to Spot. "One." He points to Albert. "Two." He answers.

"Sounds right." Spot chuckles softly.

"Uh..." Elmer looks at his boyfriend. "It can really be either for the first one and it's me when I'm sick for the second one." He answers.

Buttons nods in agreement.

"Smalls drags me back into bed in the mornings." Sniper explains. "And then Jack has to drag her out of bed." She stated.

Smalls laughs a bit.

"Finch is one and two, but they don't do it much." Tommy boy answers.

Finch smirks, winking at his boyfriend.

Tommy boy looks away, his cheeks blushing bright red.

Smalls looks up at them. "Is there something we should know here?" She points between the two of them.

Finch looks to Tommy boy.

Tommy boy nods, a soft smile on his face.

Finch breathes out. "I go by They/Them pronouns now." He informs them.

"Got it." Smalls nods.

"Alright." Albert looks over at Race. "Have you met my brother, Finch? They're the best." He tells him.

Finch tries to bite back a smile.

Race smiles. "I do believe I have." He responds. "They are pretty great."

Finch looks down at Tommy boy, beaming.

The group chuckles at them.

"One." Blink states.

"Two." Mush finishes.

"Who likes piggy back rides?" Smalls reads off. She looks over at Sniper. "Mmm..."

Sniper shrugs. "I don't think either of us really do piggy back rides." She says.

"I think it's more of a matter if the fact that Finch likes to give me piggy back rides." Tommy boy mumbles, his cheeks reddening slightly.

"Same." Albert chuckles, looking at both of his boyfriends. "We just really like carrying Race around." He answers.

Race nods.

Buttons looks over at Elmer.

Elmer giggles. "I like piggy back rides." He states.

"We both like piggy back rides." Mush answers. "But I can't carry Blink." He states.

Blink nods.

Smalls looks back at her phone. "Who likes to sit in the other's lap?" She asks, looking back up at the group.

"Again," Race starts. "I think it's more of a matter of the fact that they like me sitting in their lap, even if I don't want to because I'll blush a lot." He answers softly, his cheeks slightly redder than usual.

Spot smirks, pulling Race into his lap.

Race blushes.

The group chuckles.

"And Spot has proved his point!" Smalls announces.

Sniper and a few other members of the group laugh.

Mush blushes as the smirk on Blink's face. "Blink." He answers.

"Anyone knew that." Albert comments with an obvious look on his face.

Mush rolls his eyes at him.

"It's kinda hard for us cause Smalls wants me to sit in her lap, but she's smaller than I am, so she usually just sits on me if she wants attention." Sniper explains.

Smalls nods.

Spot chuckles, fist-bumping his cousin.

"Finch wants me to sit in their lap." Tommy boy whispers, hiding his face in the crook Finch's neck.

Finch chuckles as they wrap their arms around their boyfriend, who- if you didn't already figure this out- sat in their lap.

Elmer and Buttons share a look again.

Elmer giggles.

Buttons smiles knowingly. "It's El." He answers.

Elmer giggles again as he rests his head against Buttons' arm.

Smalls chuckles, shaking her head.

1124 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Marked By Peter

Fanfiction

47.2K 1.3K 19
Every one is given a mark that ties their life to some one else's. Like a birth mark. It connects you to your friends, family, and maybe even a teach...
34.1K 927 56
Everyone has a soulmate, they just don't know who. There a different ways you can find your soulmate, so how will The Newsies find theirs? Read as ou...
204K 2.9K 27
*This story is based on the soulmate AU where the first words your soulmate speaks to you are written on your body* Sophie is scared of her mark. The...
11.8K 292 20
A oneshot compilation for the broadway version of Newsies that began with someone else's typo (here's lookin at you, @omg_im_totes_biii): There are l...