Chapter 38 - Sniper

- Chapter 38 - Stage Was Having Trouble With Chapter Ideas, so She Came Up With This. Enjoy. -
Warnings: None really? Few mentions of spiders, but nothing bad lol
Third Person POV

"Sniper definitely has the sunshine smile." Smalls answers.

Her girlfriend, who's head was laying in her lap while she played with her hair, smiles up at her.

"It's definitely Mush." Blink answers, hugging Mush closer to him.

The smaller, brown haired boy blushes.

"Tommy." Finch answers, smiling at their boyfriend, who sat in their lap.

Tommy boy smiles slightly, blushing.

"Elmer/Buttons." The two boys answer at the same time.

The others laugh.

Elmer looks at his boyfriend. "It's definitely you." He tells him.

Buttons chuckle. "We're both called sunshine boys, yes, but you definitely have more of a sunshine smile." He responds, booping his boyfriend's nose.

Elmer blushes, looking away.

Albert, Race, and Spot walk into the room.

"What are you guys doing?" Albert asks, sitting down next to his boyfriends in their little circle of couples.

"OPT questions." Smalls answers, holding up her teal phone. "They're basically 'who would do blank' questions for couples and OPTs and such." She explains.

(A/N, I'm aware it's stupid. Just go with it.)

Albert nods.

"I'm pretty sure they're for people in fandoms, but we're answering them for fun." Mush explains, chuckling softly.

"Can we join?" Albert asks.

The group nods.

Sniper noticed the slightest bit of blush on Race's cheeks.

He may be getting used to them, but he was still usually a blushy mess.

"Next question," Smalls starts, scrolling through her phone with one hand, while the other played with Sniper's hair. "Who starts the pillow fights?" She reads.

"Blink." Mush and Blink answer at the same time.

They laugh.

"Elmer will do it when he's bored." Buttons answers. "Just attacks me with pillows when he wants attention." He chuckles softly.

Elmer nods.

"Finch." Tommy boy and Finch answer in unison.

Finch chuckles softly.

"It can be either of us." Sniper and Smalls answer.

"Same with us." Albert and Spot respond.

Race looks between them. "Now, that's just creepy." He comments.