Saving My Demon (Douma x Read...

By PhoenixBlaze1412

╰┈➤Your family was killed and your best friend, Douma, was turned into a demon by Muzan. Urokodaki found you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 - Sunrise
Side Chapter - Pillar Training
The Start of A New Day
Student Council
Reunited Once More
Okaa-san
Douma vs Michikatsu
Fiancé
Trapped
Let's Kick Some A$$
Date
Work
Michikatsu's Acceptance
Epilogue
100K Special
200K Special

Boys and Girls Week

8.6K 292 620
By PhoenixBlaze1412

"Boys and Girls Week?" you asked as you looked at your older brothers in question.

"Yes. The other members of the student council will be substituting your teachers for one week. They will be teaching your class. I want you to take pictures and make a report. Can you do that?" Michikatsu asked as he gave you a list.

You held the list in your hand as you read what was written in it.

Art: Tengen Uzui
History: Kyojuro Rengoku
P.E: Giyuu Tomioka
Biology: Kanae Kocho
Chemistry: Iguro Obanai
Math: Sanemi Shinazugawa

"So... were they chosen randomly?" you asked. "Nope. We chose them based on the subjects they specialize in." Yoriichi explained making your mouth form in an 'o' shape.

"Take great pictures (Y/N)!" Yoriichi said as he patted your head.

-------------------

"I wonder how this will work out." you thought aloud as you and Muichiro sat on your seats. You looked around the classroom and noticed the others haven't arrived yet.

"Eh? The others aren't here yet and class is about to start." you said as you brought out your phone and opened the camera app.

Muichiro, who was scrolling through his phone, looked towards the door. "Hey, did you hear that?" Muichiro asked, making you look at him in confusion.

You then heard loud footsteps coming near your classroom. The door was slammed open and you saw Nezuko with a piece of bread in her mouth, panting heavily. "Nezuko-chan, are you okay?" you asked as you went towards the girl.

"Hmph!" Nezuko exclaimed as she gave you a thumbs up. The door to the room was opened again as you saw Tanjiro and Inosuke sweating and trying to catch their breaths.

"W-we.. made it!" Tanjiro breathed out as he wiped the sweat off his face. "You guys just made it. Who knows what the teacher will do to you when you arrived late." Muichiro said.

'Now that I remember, Giyuu-san told me he will be teaching for our first period.' you thought.

You and your friends watched the door open again. Kanao and Genya hurriedly came in. Giyuu walked in after them as you all took your seats.

"Hey, where's Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked when the door opened, showing Zenitsu.

Zenitsu was about to step into the room when the bell began to ring, signaling the start of classes.

Kanao and Genya saluted Zenitsu. You and the others did the same.

"You're late." Giyuu stated as he went towards Zenitsu and walked outside of the classroom.

You all watched as Zenitsu saluted before following after Giyuu.

----------------------

"Guys! Let's try this face swapping app!" Zenitsu exclaimed. "Face swapping app?" Tanjiro asked.

"You'll see when we take a pic." Zenitsu said as he prepared the app on his phone.

"I'll take the photo for you guys." you suggested as you went towards the trio, Muichiro beside you.

"Thanks (Y/N)-chan!!" Zenitsu said as he handed you his phone. Zenitsu, Tanjiro and Inosuke took their positions as you took the photo.

You and Muichiro saw their faces swapped to each other. You quickly covered your mouth as you try to hold in your laughter. Muichiro snorted as he clutched his stomach to stop himself from laughing.

"Hm? What's so funny?" Inosuke asked. "Let me see the photo!" Zenitsu exclaimed as the trio crowded around you to look at the picture.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?! WHY IS MY FACE SWAPPED WITH INOSUKE'S BOAR MASK!!??" Zenitsu yelled as you and Muichiro continued to laugh.

---------------------

Yorii-nii☀️

Yorii-nii☀️ is now online

❄(Y/N)❄ is now online

☀️Yorii-nii☀️

How are the others doing

as your teachers?

(Y/N)❄

They're actually really great!

I quickly understood

the lesson!

They're better than

my other teachers!

☀️Yorii-nii☀️

I'm glad you're having fun

❄(Y/N)❄

Sanemi-san is actually good

at teaching Math

Better than our Math teacher

You should see this

☀️Yorii-nii☀️

....

I'm happy that he's taking this

well

Can you tell him that he needs to

give me a report about today's

events

It's a requirement

❄(Y/N)❄

I'll pass the message

☀️Yorii-nii☀️

Thanks (Y/N)

☀️Yorii-nii☀️ is now offline

❄(Y/N)❄ is now offline

--------------------

"Inosuke-kun! Get down from there!" you whisper yelled as you looked at Inosuke. You, Muichiro, Nezuko, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke were out to go and buy some snacks for your weekend movie night.

"Ha ha ha! Look at me, (Misp/N)!" Inosuke laughed out.

"Why are you even wearing your mask? And can you at least wear a shirt?!" Zenitsu exclaimed as he looked at Inosuke with an annoyed expression.

"(Y/N)-san, Himejima-san is asking where we are going." Muichiro said. "You can tell him that we're going to go and buy some snacks for our movie night." you answered to which Muichiro nodded and typed it on his phone.

You and your companions have reached the grocery store. "Mui-kun and I will handle the drinks. You guys can get the snacks we need." you suggested. Everyone nodded as Muichiro and Tanjiro grabbed a cart each.

"Oh and Tanjiro-kun." you called out as Tanjiro looked at you. "Don't forget the sweets, alright?" you exclaimed as Tanjiro nodded.

"Come on, Mui-kun." you said.

"Do we need ten bottles of cola?" Muichiro asked as he tilted his head at you. "No Mui-kun. We can't even pay for that many. Maybe two or three bottles." you replied as Muichiro nodded and placed three bottles of cola in the cart.

"I think we got what we need here." you exclaimed with a smile. "Alright, let's go and find the others." Muichiro replied, returning your smile.

"Gyuutarou-nii buy me some chocolates!"

A loud voice exclaimed as you and Muichiro turned to see Daki and Gyuutarou.

"Daki-chan? Gyuutarou-kun?" you called out. The siblings heard someone call their names as they turned to see you waving at them.

"(Y/N)-sama!"

They both exclaimed with a wide smile as Daki engulfed you in a hug. "What are you doing here, (Y/N)-sama?" Daki asked.

"We're buying some snacks for our movie night. Would you like to join us?" you asked. Stars appeared in Daki's eyes as her smile widened and looked towards Gyuutarou. "Onii-chan! Can we go? Can we?" Daki asked.

"Okaa-san!" A voice exclaimed as you felt someone hugging your legs. "Rui!" you greeted as you picked Rui up and hugged him.

"Rui! Where did you-- (Y/N)-chan!" you turned and saw Douma walking up to you. "Douma-kun? You're here as well?" you asked as Douma placed a kiss on the side of your head and nodded.

"Rui wanted some cookies so we decided to head here. We were also running low on food so we decided to buy some on the way." Douma explained.

"Douma! (Y/N)-sama is having a movie night! She said we could join her. So, can we?" Daki asked.

"Will that be okay with you?" Douma asked as he turned towards you. You gave Douma a smile and nodded. "Alright, we can go." Douma announced.

Daki and Rui cheered in happiness from his response, Gyuutarou had a small smile on his face.

"(Y/N)-san! We got what we need!" you heard Tanjiro's voice exclaimed as you all turned to see him pushing the cart with Nezuko inside, Inosuke was at the bottom while Zenitsu held some of the snacks.

You all sweat dropped at the scene in front of you. "Let's go to the cashier and check them then." you said.

--------------------

"We're home!" Yoriichi announced as he and Michikatsu placed their bags on the table.

"(Y/N)?" Michikatsu called out, confused when he didn't hear your reply.

The two males heard some noises coming from your room. "(Y/N) has her movie night with her friends today, right?" Michikatsu asked Yoriichi, who nodded as an answer.

Michikatsu walked towards your room, Yoriichi following close behind. Michikatsu opened the door to your room.

All of you were asleep, the movie still playing in the background. Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke, Zenitsu and Muichiro were sleeping at a corner. Daki's head was on Gyuutarou's lap as they both slept. Rui was found asleep on your lap while Douma has his arm wrapped around your shoulder, pulling you close to him.

Michikatsu heard a clicking sound as he turned to the male beside him.

"This is so cute." Yoriichi stated with tears falling from his eyes as he continued to take pictures of you. Michikatsu sweat dropped at his brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 304 25
Tanjiro and his friends became the new Hashira's at Demon Slayer Corps. The previous Hashiras turned into demons and they became the new uppermoons...
39K 670 42
|DemonSlayer| Tanjiro has turned to a demon.. But How? • •'will... I die...?' •Inosuke x Tanjiro •bxb This will be different according to the...
3.2M 155K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...