Chapter 31

You groaned in pain when your back landed on the wooden floor. 'If I'm not dead yet, I'm kicking this guy's butt when I have the chance.' you thought as you made a mental note to remember this person.

Shinazugawa threw the boxes beside you as he stabbed one of them. You heard Nezuko grunting in pain. "Stop it!" Tanjiro yelled out and tried to move but Obanai pinned him with his elbow.

"Come on out, demons! Look, it's the human blood you love so much!" Shinazugawa exclaimed as he stabbed Nezuko's box again and did the same procedure to Douma and Rui. Shinazugawa opened both of the boxes and held out his bleeding arm.

You watched as Douma and another figure went out of the box, you guessed it was Rui, both of them were staring intently at the blood you two have, mostly Shinazugawa's. Nezuko came out of her box as well, drool coming out of her muzzle. Nezuko and Rui were sweating and breathing heavily as they try to resist the hunger. Douma stood quiet as he looked at Shinazugawa then at the blood.

Everyone watched as the three demons stood in place while Shinazugawa held out his bleeding arm. "What's the matter, demons? Come on! You know you want it! Or maybe this instead!" Shinazugawa exclaimed as he grabbed you and placed you beside him.

Tanjiro broke the ropes tied around him as he went towards the engawa. Obanai was about to pin him again but Tomioka grabbed his arm, stopping him from doing so. "Nezuko! Rui! Douma-san!" Tanjiro called out. "Rui....Douma-kun...Nezuko-chan...." you spoke out. Rui and Nezuko both turned their heads away making you and Tanjiro's worry lessen. Douma stood still, staring at the blood as his pupils dilated.

You placed yourself in a sitting position as you watched Douma groan and clutch his head in pain. "Douma-kun!!" you yelled while Shinazugawa had a grin on his face. Douma's vision changed as he watched it play out.

"Ne, Douma-nii. When are you going to confess to Nee-san?" Akira asked as Douma choked on the tea (M/N) gave him. "Ehhh?? Well, I was planning on confessing to her when she gets back. Why the sudden question?" Douma replied as he looked at Akira.

"We want Nee-san to be happy. So if you're planning to marry her soon, you better take good care of her." Kai exclaimed. "Ara ara~ you two are young yet you both talk like adults. I wouldn't dare try to hurt (Y/N)-chan or make her sad. Her happiness is my happiness." Douma exclaimed making the siblings smile.

"What would you three like for dinner?" (M/N) asked as she peeked from the kitchen. "How about Nee-san's (F/F)? Since Douma-nii is going to confess to her later, let's celebrate!" Akira happily said while Douma's face began to redden. "Oh? Is that so? Then I should prepare a feast for the upcoming event." (M/N) teased.

"Wah! You don't have to go all out! Anything is fine! We don't have to celebrate and all, it's embarrassing!" Douma exclaimed as he waved his arms around while his face was flushed red. Akira, Kai, and (M/N) laughed at Douma's antics as he rubbed the back of his neck with a nervous grin.

"My, my.... what a happy family." A voice stated making everyone turn to the doorway to see a male with plum red eyes. "Excuse me, is there something you need? Who are you?" (M/N) asked wearily, a kitchen knife behind her back as she went forward to the man. "I'm looking for a test subject." The male answered.

"Oh, we don't have those. Douma, Kai, Akira, RUN!" (M/N) yelled as she stabbed the man in the stomach. "Tch, that won't work on demons." The man stated as he grabbed (M/N) by the neck and pierced his hand through her stomach. "Mother!!" Kai and Akira exclaimed as Douma shielded them away from the man.