Chapter 22

All of you had finished burying the corpses. You and the kids watched as Inosuke slammed his head at a tree.

"Caw! Caw! Descend the mountain! Descend the mountain! Caw!" Yours and Tanjiro's crow exclaimed. "Those crows are talking!" Shoichi yelled. "I wish it didn't." you mumbled. "Just don't think anymore." Kiyoshi told his siblings. "All right, follow us! Caw!" Tanjiro's crow exclaimed.

You all got your things and began to descend the mountain. "Hey! Where are you going?" Inosuke asked. "We're descending down the mountain." Tanjiro answered. "We're not done with our battle yet! Oi, Girlie! You're going to fight me as well!" Inosuke exclaimed as he pointed at you.

"Did you just call me girlie?" you questioned. "You're tired, aren't you? Come on, we're heading down." Tanjiro said. "I'm not tired! Let's fight!" Inosuke said as he caught up with your group.

-------------

"I won't have it! You can't go, Shoichi! You're powerful, Shoichi! Shoichi is the one who's gonna protect me!" Zenitsu cried as he clung onto Shoichi.

You and Tanjiro tried to pull Zenitsu away but his grip on Shoichi was strong. "Can't you see Shoichi doesn't want to stay?" you said. "Please don't leave me behind!" Zenitsu exclaimed. "You stop that right now!" Tanjiro yelled angrily and chopped Zenitsu on the neck, making him unconscious.

"Caw! Hold out your hands!" Your crow told Kiyoshi as he obeyed. Your crow puked out a small bag on Kiyoshi's hands. "Eugh! How long did you had that inside you? Couldn't you just give it to him by using your talons?" you asked as your crow flew towards you. "Don't get too close to me when you just puked!" you exclaimed as you hid behind Tanjiro.

"That will ward off demons. You with marechi, keep that on your person! Caw!" Tanjiro's crow exclaimed. "Hm? It smells like wisteria." Tanjiro said. 'And a crow's lunch.' you thought as you watched Inosuke slam his head on a nearby tree.

"Wisteria?" Kiyoshi asked. "It's a flower that demons can't abide. You should hold onto that." Tanjiro informed. "Demon repellent! Demon repellent!" Your crows chanted.

"We're truly grateful! We can get home on our own!" Kiyoshi exclaimed as Shoichi assisted him while Teruko bowed in thanks. "Take care, now!" you and Tanjiro exclaimed as you both waved at them goodbye.

"Now then, follow us!" your crow exclaimed.

------------

You and your group continued to follow your crows down the mountain. Zenitsu was still passed out so Tanjiro had to carry him on his back. You asked Tanjiro to carry Nezuko's box for him but he politely declined.

"Fight me! I swear I'm gonna find a weak point and bring you down, loser! girlie!" Inosuke said as he pointed at you and Tanjiro. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), not 'girlie'!" you exclaimed. "My name's not 'loser'! It's Tanjiro Kamado!" Tanjiro added.

"Gonpachiro Kamaboko and (Mispronounced Name)! I'm gonna bring you two down!" Inosuke yelled. "Who the hell are you talking about?" Tanjiro asked. "That would be you two!" Inosuke answered. "No! It's someone else!" you exclaimed.

You were all surprised when Zenitsu woke up and screamed. "Can you all be any louder?!" Zenitsu yelled.

-------------

You and your companions have reached a mansion with a wisteria crest written on it.

"Caw! Rest time! Rest time! Since you've sustained injuries, you're to rest until you're fully recovered!" you crow exclaimed as you held it. "You sure it's okay to rest? We just fought some demons while injured, you know." Tanjiro said. "Ke-ke-ke." Tanjiro's crow replied.