Chapter 28

You jumped backwards as you looked at Kokushibo. "What do you want?" you asked, more like stated.

"I was ordered to eliminate you." Kokushibo replied simply as he went to attack you. The two of you dodged and attacked each other with incredible speed. The only thing that can be seen around you are sparks created from the impact of your blades.

 The only thing that can be seen around you are sparks created from the impact of your blades

"You may be fast but you're not yet strong enough to fight me." Kokushibo stated as he landed multiple hits on you. You were covered in cuts and bruises and you were starting to get exhausted.

"You're already tired. I haven't even used Breath of Moon yet." Kokushibo added. 'Breath of Moon?' you thought as you saw another vision.

"That's amazing, Michi-nii! You created your own breathing technique! What's it called?" a girl with (H/C) hair and shining (E/C) exclaimed as she clapped happily.

"It's called Breath of Moon. It's derived from Yoriichi's Breath of Sun." A male with a purple and black kimono and hakama pants replied as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. "You're amazing brother. I'm happy for you." Another male stated. He looked just like the other one but what differs him is the mark on his forehead and his hanafuda earrings.

"Aww, I'm never gonna be able to master Breath of Sun or create my own breathing technique like you two." the girl exclaimed sadly as she looked down at her wooden sword.

"Don't worry, (Y/N). You'll be able to do one of those soon. Michikatsu and I will train you." Yoriichi reassured with a gentle smile as he patted the girl's shoulder. "Yoriichi's right. You just need to train hard. Don't worry, we'll be training with you, (Y/N)." Michikatsu added as he gave the girl a smile and ruffled her hair.

You held your head as you felt yourself getting dizzy. 'Don't lower your guard when your opponent is in front of you.' Kokushibo thought as he prepared his blade and was about to pierce you in the head. "Michi-nii?" you muttered out as your eyes widened when you saw Kokushibo's blade stopped near your eye.

Kokushibo stood still as he looked at you with wide eyes. 'Did she just call me Michi-nii?' Kokushibo thought as he removed the blade away from you and took a step back.

"Message! Message! I have a message from headquarters!" A crow yelled out as both you and Kokushibo stopped and looked above at the crow.

"(Y/n), Douma, Tanjiro, and Nezuko are to be taken into custody and brought back to headquarters! (Y/N), Tanjiro and the demons Douma and Nezuko are to be taken into custody and brought back to headquarters!" The crow yelled.

"I suppose my time here is up." Kokushibo said as you gave him a confused look. "But I cannot go back empty handed." He added as he dashed towards you.