You Are My Dream Come True

By Shiya_AS

#1 on Romancefanfiction out of 23k stories for 2 weeks #1 on ashaangi #1 on ashwinkumar #1 on ashwinsivaangi ... More

Introduction
Dream and Goal
Demon of Business Industry
When our eyes met
Destiny doing its magic
Blessing in disguise
Her Knight in a Shining Armour
Its party time
The one who you should not touch
Mamaa
My dear Machan
Possessiveness
I love my King
Miss you
Cunning Thaatha
Threat
Roar of the Demon King
Birth of the Rowdy
Invite
Here comes the Beauty
Beauty and the Beast
First Kiss
I Love You
Revelation
Chellama
Hurt
Lion fell in love with the Lamb
Love is in the air
Understanding
His Kiss
Old man's worry
Dad's concern
Right Man
Love Quarrel
Imminent Peril
Lion's roar
Leaving the past behind
Engagement
One last wish
I'm Sorry
Kulu Kulu Venpani Pola
Living with you forever
Foolishness runs in your family
New Beginning
Do you know cooking??
Success party
Sister for life
Bitter past
Power Behind Her
Fountain of Love
Queen in making
Dirty Mind
Goddess Aphrodite
Naughty Rogue
Yours, Arjun
Wild Cat
Sly fox
Scared of losing you
I'll be waiting for you
Evil rises
Queen saves the King
Evil walks into the House
Return of the King
My Boss Lady
Prakash's wedding
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Interview and Promotion

A friend who loved

12.2K 617 41
By Shiya_AS

   'Should I smile because we are friends?
    Or should I cry because thats the only
    thing we can be??'

Sindhuja POV:

I quickly got ready and was coming downstairs where i found my amma in kitchen as she is busy preparing breakfast.

Amma: Ethanai thedavai de soldradhu? Ennikachi seekram elinchikriya?? Inniku first day vera..

SK: Sari Maa.. Elinchiten kelambiten paaru... Kaalai leiye aarambikadhe..
Sari Sollu... Naan inniku cute ah irukken le..

Amma(smiling): Edho konjam... Sari.. Saptutu po..

Sk: Unaku poramai... Illa maa naan Kelamburen. Late aayiruchi. Kaushik vandhutan. Avan Ennai office le drop pandren sonnan.

Amma: Sari un bag kaatu.. (She kept her breakfast in her bag) Marakkama time kedaikrappo sapdu.. Paathu.. Bathrama po..

Kaushik is her best friend and neighbor. They moved next to her 3 years before. He has always been a good friend of her. They studied in same college but different department. Whenever she faced an issue, he helped her. So she had a huge gratitude for him. He called her few minutes back that he has been waiting in her doorsteps in his renault kiger.

Kaushik: Yean ivlo neram panne? First day adhuvum late aaga pore...

Sk: don't jinx my day with ur words da stupid.

K: so am jinxing?? Hmm.. What did happen this time that made madam to be late??

Sk: Nothing. I jus did some little makeup. After all am going to meet my crush..

And she made heart symbol wit her hands.

K: nalla crush... 5 varushama ore crush..

Sk: Ennai Enna unnai maari nenaichiya maasathuku oru crush nu maatha?? 5 maasamo 5 varushamo 5 nimishamo enaku en arjun dhaan ellam😍😍😍...

K: ini un kitte pesuradhu waste..
Sk: thats better...

After that small conversation, Kaushik was feeling down as usual. Because at some corner in his mind, he always carried a torch for her. But its no where near a fruition. She never crossed that line of friendship and he always stayed a step back not to spoil their friendship. He despised Arjun more than anyone coz she had her eyes only for him. He never knew at that point, that he will despise him more in future.

Amidst his thoughts, they reached technopark and there stood a huge skycraper with the name Credence Group of Companies and she got down from the vehicle and stepped into the building.

*author note: typos n errors mannichu. Author is overwhelmed with all ur love😍😍😍😍. Thanks for all the love. Please continue to support my story only if you find it bearable..😂😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 6.7K 24
She was born to one of the poorest families in her village. Her mother passed when she was three and her father was a drunk. She was left to fend for...
366K 5.3K 52
Some may ask how to describe Elyse Brondayle. In short, the answer would include: Ice Hockey Badass Annoying Witty Feminist Stubborn as hell Her w...
281K 29.2K 67
The story of two separated hearts! What if a college romance moved away from eachother and came back after years? That's what exactly happened in Arj...
1.1M 46.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...