Married to Married Woman 🔞 ✅

By honeybunchbugs

She is a widow. The moment she became a widow was the moment she became his. He saw her in her miserable stat... More

THREAT TO MARRY
FIRST NIGHT
RAPE
HONEYMOON PLANNING
ISLAND
SHELLS AND PEARLS
CONFESSION
I LOVE YOU
REMARRIED
WEDDING NIGHT
RETURN TO MANSION
DADDY!!!!
MIRROR
FAINTED
UNWANTED GUEST
LUNCH
DRUG
BIRTHDAY
MISTRUST
TRUST
TRUTH
I FORGIVE YOU
END OF THE ENEMIES
CHANGE IN LIFESTYLE
BULLET
ATTACK
BABIES?
FAKE
VIBRATOR
CHALLENGING
ABORTION
COMPROMISE
PREGNANCY
AMORA
EPILOGUE - 1
EPILOGUE - 2
EPILOGUE - 3
CHARACTER JUSTIFICATION
REVIEW
ATTENTION GUYS
IMPORTANT
BONUS

A WIDOW

57.6K 1.2K 457
By honeybunchbugs

WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

IF YOU ARE NOT READING THIS..... YOUR LOSS.

This book contains highly smut. Too much smut and r*pe scenes. Infact all initial chapters definitely contains smut. If you want to read story part then skip to chapter 16 or 17.

The male lead might frustrate you as he is not at all green flag. He is a grey character. This story doesn't contain bloodshed violence or a fairytale. But just smut and story from chapter 16.

So read it on your risk and don't complain. I wrote this story as an experiment when suddenly a story rushed into my mind. So obviously there are blunder mistakes. I already edited few times, might still be needing an edit few more times but I cannot. Hope you enjoy the book. If you don't find it enjoyable skip this story.

SERIES-1

Aera (hour's) pov

The girl is crying on the bed curled up in the dark yet visible room. And the demon is walking infront of her. She lifted her eyes to see him. He is extremely tall while she is just 5.2 feets who is miserable to fight back. He had good muscles and body that could smash a person with a little tight hug while she is slender. He had long hairs till his neck. Well in this matter hers are big but useful for nothing. He is extremely handsome while she is not less. She is a beautiful mess. He is in his long black coat as a mafia he is. And she is in the black long gown as a widow she is. Yes her husband died and it been three days . And this bulky man bought her forcefully more like kidnapping.

Finally he settled on the bed opposite to her to have a clear view of her. Finally she dropped her gaze down to the hands that are resting on her curled up knees.

"How long are you going to you cry for your dead husband. It's time to start for a new start". He said calmly looking at her and folding his hands. She didn't said anything. She sniffled her tears, that's it.

"So umm...... are you a virgin"?

She looked up. Is this really the second question he ask to a married widow girl. She didn't said anything. Just looked at him ferociously.

"I mean, I'm just wondering like your husband is an army~ and he didn't even spend a day with you since married cause he left for his urgent duty~ ... so...I'm just wondering that are you still a virgin or not".

She didn't said anything. She is just sniffling her tears.

"Well I don't care if you are or if you are not. Cause you know, if you are a virgin I will give you a great experience and if you are not I will teach you a great experience" he said with a smirk.

I shuddered in fear. I bought my legs even more closer and sunk my face deeper in the fear of him. What if he does anything to me. He sensed my actions and said.

"Don't worry I won't rape you untill you agree". I released my hitched breath in a relief.

"But mark my words clearly, I am clarifying you again that I won't rape you but I may force you if I like". He said.

What does he mean. If someone forces another person doesn't it mean rape. Then what does he mean by saying he don't rape but would like to force on me if he likes. I simply diverted my eyes.

"And I promise you that I will take good care of you and don't worry I won't harm you".

"I don't care what you do to me, just leave me" I said boldly to the extent I can but lastly it came out shaken. I finally spoke now. I need to be brave.

"I take my words back. I may harm you if you don't listen to me, I may harm you if you disobey me, I may harm you if you give me an attitude and I may harm you if you don't listen to me. So all this depends on your future behaviour. So better watch your words and watch your behaviour".

He said dangerously. Part of me ....no ...whole of me I felt fear. The thinking of him harming me. We are really not match. He is tall, bulky that he may smash a Lilliput like me with a snap of his finger. Infact we won't look good even if we stand together. It would be nice if some tall girl with good curves stand beside him unlike me. But he choose me. But..... why?

"Why are you doing this. Is this because....you and my husband are enemies. Is that why you bought me here".

He laughed all of sudden. He laughed in his deep voice that sended me chills down my spine. I clutched my dress more. He stood up and went to the coffee table and picked up the wine bottle and pour a glass for himself.

"No, no. Why did you think that I would take revenge for that mere verbal fight. And to the fact your husband and me are not that bad enemies, it's just that we have a small argument, you know, him being an army and I being a mafia..." He said gulping the wine.

"Then why did u bought me here"?

"Isn't that obvious that I like you. It's simple. Why are you struggling to understand this small matter" he said casually.

"Don't play around. A woman who lost her husband was crying, and you out of nowhere liked me when I'm in a most miserable state. Are you joking".

He looked up at me smiling pouring another glass of wine.

"Looks like you are getting too well along with me, to accept my jokes right"? He said

"Listen...I am a married wom---"

"You are a widow". He spoke the harsh truth. I am no more a married girl but a widow.

"Accept the harsh truth Aera. You are a widow now. I should not listen the word 'married' again . He is no more. And from now you are all mine".

"I'm not yours. I'm no one's".

"You are.... You are mine Aera. That's the truth. Soon we will be getting married".

"Never". I spoke immediately. It never gonna happen. Do he know what he is talking. It's just been three days my husband died and here he is thinking of yo marry me.

"Didn't I said I don't like disobedience. Don't test me Aera~~~". He said. But who cares.

"I have a doubt. I have a doubt that you are the one that killed my hus--".

"That killed your husband? In what dreams you are dreaming Aera. I may like you. But I don't know your existence untill three days back. And if I know your existence don't you think you would have been mine even before you are someone else. Infact I would never allow others to have you". He said looking at me.

"I think, I think this is just an obsession of yours. Come to your senses".

"Ofcourse It is an obsession but it's not 'just' an obsession it's an OBSESSION". He said in a great voice.

" Indeed I'm obsessed with you that I bought you here from the fourth day I saw you. You are beautiful. But I also love you".

"This is not love".

"Then what is love"?

"........."

"Say me. Then what is love. Do you know what is love"?

".........."

"Did you ever loved someone"?

"........ Yes I loved. I loved my husband......".

"Then you wouldn't have taken this much time to answer".

".........."

To some part .....he is right. The bitter truth.

"Let me say you. He left you on the next day of your marriage. He never came back. And you lived alone with there family. And for what did you loved him. How did you loved him".

"I talked to him in phone, even he is in army". He let out a scoff.

"Talked? Is that even called talking. A man who calls just for two minutes. And in that two minutes he needs to talk to his family and you. And that too asking wether you have lunch or not. Is that even a chat. So how much did you measure his love in that mere words that he spoken to his family and you".

"Why are you seperating me and his family in your words. Im too his family".

"No. You are not. No matter what, when I laid my eyes on you from that time you are mine. You are total mine. You are past, present and future. And I won't allow you to be called someone's family even tough you are. And gladly you are no more. Your connections with him are broken".

"No!!! I still love him. Our connection is never broken".

"Stop with that word 'our'. Those words belongs to us".

"In your dreams".

"Then I will drag you along with me in my sinister dreams".

"You are insane. Just leave me".

"Only in your dreams. So dream well. I'm leaving ok. Sleep well".

"Mark my words again you will be getting married soon. So prepare yourself. And I hope you are a virgin cause I like to be your first, and if you are not ...well it's your bad luck, I may go rough on you". He said bringing chain metals along with him.

"Don't worry. I bought this especially for you. So they won't hurt your delicate hands. Take rest ok. I will come back again with your dinner". He said chaining me to the bed.

"What if I want to use washroom"?

"Then press the button that is on your side and I will come and open it. Feel free to press the button. Don't hesitate ok"?

I glare him looking up since he is standing.

"Don't look at me like that fireball. It may turn me on. I already should go and have a cool bath. Rest well ok. I will come back again". He said pecking my lips. Yes pecking my lips. I didn't struggle because I want to look brave even though I am not.

And he left finally. Bastard. I let out more tears. He came to the funeral of my husband and saw me. On that day he said he will return for me. But me I'm being in my misery I didn't took his words serious and this is what happened. In the fourth day he bought me kidnapped. Bastard. Tough I want to escape it's impossible for me to escape. One because he chain me up and two because his security is no joke. Every spot is guarded by a bodyguard. Even police can't help me. He is the most dangerous mafia. He covers the almost world. Why in the earth I'm involved with him.

Hello loblies. This is my second ff. Yep my first ff didn't finished. But this kind of story was running in my mind uncontrollably that at final I let it out in Wattpad. Hope you like the story. And support me by voting and sharing my story. And sorry this chaop is kinda short. Bye bye loblies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 675 16
(story line) Y/n-please leave me!!! ????-sorry but you're my obsession..... Y/n-but I am no use to you!!!?😭 ????-did I ask u?🙄 Y/n-p-please ...
141K 3.6K 33
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
271K 7.9K 31
Hello guys🤗 This is my first FF i have try to make it interesting by adding romantic, funny, childish, stupid, cute, lines and little bit suspicious...
359K 10.4K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...