Her Silenced Voice (Ouran Hig...

Door colorlesssky9001

Her name is Evelyn Oshiro. She loves to play the guitar and sing. Her loving brother, Ace, supports her fully... Meer

Her Silenced Voice (OHSHC)
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 2*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 4*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 5*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 6*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 7*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 8*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 9*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 10*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 11*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 12*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 13*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 14*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 15*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 16*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 17*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 18*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 19*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 20*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 21*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 22*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 23*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 24*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 25*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 26*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 27*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 28*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 29*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 30*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 31*
Her Silenced Voice *ch. 32*

Her Silenced Voice *ch. 3*

2.5K 88 0
Door colorlesssky9001

~Evelyn's POV~

When the session was over I went over to Kyoya and said, "How long until I stop acting as Ace?" He looked up at me and said "As long as Ace is in the hospital.

I open my mouth to protest but I kept myself in angered silence. I don't believe it, Ace could be held in a coma for many months, maybe years.

"Ace-chan! You did so well! You're so good at being a host! Come eat cake with me! I'll let you have the strawberry!" the childlike kid said happily.

"He is Hunny-senpai," Kyoya said, "He's a grade above 'us'," I turned to him and said, "What?" he shook his head and said, "I don't know what causes his size to be that small and childlike but I do suppose it brings in the money,"

I walk over and said, "I'd love to join you Hunny-senpai, I love strawberries!" Hunny stared at me for a moment and started smiling, "Here you go~!" He gave me a bunch of strawberries happily. I started laughing and said, "It's okay Hunny! I'll just eat these!"

I did like strawberries but I never thought I'd actually see such a small table hold so much. Where did he even get them? "Don't put anymore on Hunny!" I said as I could practically hear the table groan, "I think the table might actually-"

Suddenly the tiny table collapsed on me and all the strawberries toppled over onto me as it piled high.

Surprisingly enough it came to my neck and I started laughing as Hunny looked surprised, studying the table.

"Where did you even get this much strawberries?" I tried worming out of the weight of the surprisingly heavy pile. When so many is put together it's going to be heavy.

I finally worked my arms out and I could barely move my legs. I picked up a strawberry and said, "Such a waste," Then I stuck it in my mouth and let the taste spread in my mouth. "Can someone, help me, um, get out of this..."

I was suddenly lifted as if it was easy and I looked up to see the guy Hunny was with earlier. I saw him studying me and I laughed nervously,

"hehe, thank you, you can, um, put me down now,"

Slowly but surely he put me down. I brushed myself and smiled, "What's your name?" I said looking up.

"His name is Takashi Morinozuka, Mori for short," I heard Kyoya say. He was studying me and I just knew he realized I was a girl along with Hunny and Kyoya.

I turned around and said, "Well,"

I looked down and realized that most of the pants were stained by the strawberries. "Oopsies," Hunny said quietly. I turned to him and smiled,

"Getting dirty sometimes doesn't hurt," I said, "It actually reminds you why you need to stay clean,"

I turned to Kyoya and said, "I'm changing back into my clothes now," I started walking away when Hikaru and Karou came up to me.

"Hey..." I said slowly, seeing the spark of mischief in their eyes.

"We have a spare change of clothes, Ace-senpai!" Karou said. "It's fine, I'd rather be able to use this excuse as a reason I get to wear comfortable clothes, but thanks for the offer,"

I sighed, "Ace, do you know who tried shooting Evie?" I heard the twins say.

I turned around to see Karou and Hikaru looking at me suspiciously. Even though I have that peculiar question in hand, I have another problem in my hands.

I was unsure of the mischief that they might bring upon me.

I have to prevent them from learning that I'm a girl but my guts were saying that they've already realized....I closed my eyes and look up.

I pull the curtains close and I could practically see them whispering about me in a huddled circle, talking about how they'd play pranks.

"Oshiro!" I heard Suoh's voice draw closer as I dropped the uniforms shirt. I frantically tried to pull my sweater over my head but everything was in a tangle.

Why did I choose, of all days to tangle my clothes?!

I could hear his footsteps get closer and I searched for the bottom of the shirt. "Suoh," I could hear Kyoya realize. "Just wait,"

I could tell he was just behind the curtains.

They opened and I fell down holding the shirt over myself, hoping he couldn't see anything.

"Suoh!" I said loudly in a girly shriek.

I felt disgusted, I didn't have anything on except my undergarments and the binding around my chest.

Really, I felt it was my fault, in my moment of panic, I forgot I could have told him to stay out or even not panic.

I could hear the curtains close quickly and lifted my shirt over my head and put it on, it angered me that my fingers finally decide to work coordinately.

Gritting my teeth I thought about digging deeper, about to laugh at the irony like I was crazy.

I put on my pants and heard Takami on the other side, "Ace?" he said slowly, unsure of something. "Where you always a girl?"

I suppressed a smile, and despite my anger at myself and said, "Well, when you put it that way, I have no choice but to answer nicely,"

I walked out holding the ruined uniform and I said, "But no, I'm not a girl and I've never heard it asked that way before," are you usually this rude to my brother?"

With widened eyes he stuttered ans said, "Y-you're Evelyn?!"

I glanced around hoping no one was around other than the host club. I turn to him and flipped the hair out of my face,

"Yeah, if you happen to have bother going to our concert yesterday, you would have known he was shot," I said bitterly.

He seemed taken aback as I said that. "H-he was shot?" Suoh muttered quietly.

I tilted my head watching his distant gaze grow farther. "Yes," I said stiffly, "Shot after the concert, taking the bullet for me,"

"I-Is he..." Suoh said slowly, cautiously as if not to pluck a taut string.

"Tamaki," Haruhi said sternly elbowing him. "No, he's in a coma, life hanging on a thread," I said.

"Well, why are you working as a host?" Haruhi asked. I glance over to Kyoya and said, "It seems that I have to pay off Ace's hospital bills," I said.

I glance over at Tamaki's still red face and said, "Don't over think it," I knew he must be thinking about the undressed me.

"He did the same to me," Haruhi said. I raised an eyebrow and Tamaki said, "I didn't mean to!"

I shook my head and chuckled, "Suoh, I wondered why my brother was hostile to you but now I realize why,"

He seemed to practically melt into his dark corner and I pulled out my hands realizing I'd insult him...ish.

"Suoh, don't take it that personally," I said slowly unsure of what to say, "I don't mean that my brother is hostile to just anyone but people who just....charm girls so casually like that..."

"So your brother is just jealous of Tamaki's charms?" I heard Hikaru say, I turn around and said,

"Not really, he can get along with people easily...he wants to be a business man so I guess that he has no time to charm, but I also like to know that it comes very naturally from him,"

"You think highly of your brother," Kyoya observed. I smiled and said, "You would too if it had been you who he'd raised for years,"

Looking to Kyoya I said, "Oh, Kyoya, since you told me about this music scholarship, I should tell you, I've tried and I can't sing,"

He seemed to crease his eyebrows and said, "What do you mean?" I shook my head and buried my face into my hands and said, "I don't know! I just can't!"

"She doesn't look like an Evelyn," I heard Karou whisper slowly to his twin. I glance over to him looking on the ground,

"I should mention, depression doesn't do any good to me, but I only look this way because my hair's hidden in my sweater and my clothes aren't exactly skintight,"

I pulled my blonde waves out and let them softly bounce down my back freely. "I'm going to visit my brother now," I said tying my hair back.

I pursed my lips and started for the door without making eye contact. I've already told more than what I'm comfortable with to strangers.

Not to mention Suoh. I shook my head, now that school matters were partially fixed, I need to concentrate on who tried to kill me....

~End~

I know this is short compared to my other works but I'm tired and lazy so if you don't mind...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

19.7K 952 26
♡ . disce ─ perhaps no one at ouran is more qualified to deal with a broken heart than the host club. with a student's heartbreak painfully obviou...
4K 111 43
"It was dark before I met you. My world was an infinite dusk, no sign of the sun in sight. You showed me love, you showed me hope, you showed me dawn...
39.5K 1.2K 16
A smart, tempered, yet handsome young boy, stood in front of the host club. " This host club of yours is such a disgrace to the Suoh's names, and the...
55.1K 1.5K 13
Koako is always slow in school, he has a hard time blending in. But, sometimes it's best not to blend in, sometimes people are just meant to stand ou...