๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 22

9.5K 365 134
By g_r_a_s

"WAKE UP KID! WE HAVE WORK TO DO! NO HERO COSTUME, JUST WORKOUT CLOTHES!" you hear someone yell. you groan and start to sit up, shielding your eyes from the light that laminates your room.

you rub your eyes and check the time on your phone, '9:00 am' it reads. you stand up and start stretching before doing your morning routine and slipping on your workout clothes.

꧁꧂

"okay instead of working on slowing down your quirk, you'll be using another thing to run" mirko says as you stretch.

"and that is?" you ask as you crack your neck. mirko smiles and claps "your legs! obviously." she says enthusiastically.

you raise an eyebrow "my legs?" mirko nods and puts her hand on her hips "i noticed during the sports festival, you sometimes ran faster than usual and during your last battle, you kicked your opponent super far. you got some strong legs and we're gonna work on them." mirko says.

you think back at the sports festival. there was one time during the obstacle course you ran faster than usual but your match with bakugo? you barely remember that actually.

you rub your neck "yeah that was probably a fluke." you admit. mirko sweat drops but shakes it off.

"you're gonna be doing an intense workout, hope you're ready." she says while smirking evilly.
꧁꧂

"COME ON! HURRY UP!" mirko yells as you start running back to her. you cross the finish line and start panting while placing your hands on your knees.

"not bad but i know you can do better. go again!" she yells. you take a deep breath and take off running again.

--- <- mini time skip

you cross the finish line and drop to the floor, panting for breath. "come on kid, you can do better than that!" mirko yells.

you don't say anything as you feel sweat run down your head. "stand up. you'll be doing leg exercises then you'll run again." mirko says.

---

"15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20. okay you can stop now." as soon as those words leave her mouth, you drop to the floor.

"i can't feel my legs." you say while rubbing them. you hear a laugh and you look up to see mirko smiling at you.

"that's only the start!"

you grunt and stand back up, going back to your squats. "1, 2,"

---

"and time!" mirko says while clicking the stopwatch. "not bad kid. go again!" she says.

you cry out in pain as you get into a running position. "and go!" she yells.

you take off running and just like you did at the sports festival, your legs pick up the pace. you touch the finish line and run back.

"and time! damn kid that was record time!" mirko says proudly. you pant as you put your hands on your hips.

"i felt my legs pick up the pace" you say. "that's good! now we just need you to keep it consistent." mirko says.

"right" you say while crouching down. "ready, go!" mirko yells as she clicks the stopwatch. you take off running as the wind hits your face.

---

"LEAN FORWARD MORE!" mirko yells. you sigh and lunge forward more. you're so close to giving up.

'come on y/n. pull through' you think while switching legs. you eventually make it back to mirko and you collapse.

"good work kid. let's keep pushing through!" mirko says as you stand back up. "right" you say as you start lunging again.

---

"and go!" mirko says. you take off and you see tress pass your vision quickly. in a matter of seconds, you're running back to mirko.

"good work. you're getting faster by the minute! it seems your legs are keen to a workout." mirko winks.

you pant as you place your hands behind your head "yeah. what's next?" you ask. mirko looks at her phone and reads the time

"4:33. let's keep this going until 6 and then we can try the building run again. simple?" mirko asks.

"simple" you say. mirko smirks and resets the time "ready, go!" she yells.

---

5:00

"come on kid! push through it!" mirko yells as she cheers you on.

you grunt as you do wall sits on a tree. you hold your face in your hands as you feel sweat run down your arms.

"10 seconds left! you got this." mirko encourages you. you grunt in pain as you stay still. the stopwatch beeps and you fall to the ground, rubbing your legs.

"good shit kid- oh sorry." mirko says while covering her mouth. you chuckle as you shake your head "it's fine" you say.

"ready to go again?" mirko asks. you sigh but nod anyways "yeah. let's get this over with." you say while standing up.

"ready?" mirko says as you position yourself on the tree. "go!" she yells while clicking the stopwatch. you start to fall down but catch yourself, using your legs to hold you upright.

---

5:15

"and go!" mirko yells while clicking the stopwatch. you take off and run to the tree in the distance.

you steady your breathing as you pass many trees. you touch the line and run back to mirko, the wind pushing against your face cooling you down.

"and time!" she yells while clicking the stopwatch. she looks at the time and smiles. "nice job kid. you're improving in only a day. pretty impressive." she compliments.

you put your hands on your knees then on the back of your head, taking deep breaths. "thank you" you breathe out.

"let's keep going. you're doing great kid." mirko says. you nod and crouch again.

"ready? go!" and with that, you're off.

---

5:25

"squat lower! work those legs!" mirko yells. you grunt as you squat down, feeing your legs burn in pain.

'my legs are so numb' you think as mirko counts your squats.

---

5:50

"you need to steady your landing better." mirko says as you jump down from the logs.

"and jump!" mirko says. you jump and land on two logs that are stacked up. you jump down and fall on the ground. you grunt as you stand back up.

"it'll take a while to get used to it but once you do, it'll be a piece of cake." mirko says. you sigh and stretch your legs "ready? jump!"

---

6:00

"and time!" mirko says as you cross the finish line. you drop to the floor, completely exhausted.

"it's 6 on the dot. hey that was badass. you took that training on like a beast! you're improving so quickly it's almost unreal." mirko says while looking at the stopwatch proudly.

"that... was... horrible." you breathe out. "stand up, you'll catch your breath faster." mirko says. you comply and stand up, putting your hands behind your head.

"okay we'll try the building run and then we're done. i have a surprise for you tomorrow." mirko says with a wink.

you catch your breath and put your hands down, stretching out your legs, "a surprise?" you ask while tilting your head. mirko nods and smiles "yep! you'll find out tomorrow!" she says.

"hey" mirko says while putting a hand on your shoulder "you did really good today. you're a machine." she compliments.

you let out a soft laugh as you drop your head, putting your your hands on your hips "thank you. i've never worked out like this before."you admit.

"i can tell. you'll need to do this daily. it'll really give you boost in training." mirko says. you nod and she pockets the stopwatch. "come on, let's go to the buildings." she says.

"right" you say as you both walk away, leaving the forest in silence.

꧁꧂

"okay i want you to run this without your quirk. only use it to jump." mirko orders. you look at her and nod.

"actually i change my mind. we're not running this. i wanna teach you how to use your surroundings to your advantage." mirko says.

"um okay" you say as she crouches "meet me at that building over there" she says while pointing to a building with many pipes on it.

"okay" you say and mirko takes off. you watch as she jumps across buildings and you crouch in preparation. you activate your quirk and jump. you land on a building and start running without your quirk.

you run until you reach the end of the building, activating your quirk to jump. you jump across and the world seems to go in slow motion as you soar through the air. you look down and see a dark alleyway below you. you eventually land on the building and roll as you deactivate your quirk.

'hey i'm getting better at this' you think while smirking. you see mirko watching you as you continue to run. the jump isn't far so you jump without your quirk, landing on the opposite building with ease.

"that was good! already doing better than yesterday. ohhh you make such good progress!" mirko says while clapping her hands together.

"thank you" you say while looking at city below you. mirko claps and you look back at her "okay i'm gonna teach you how i use my surroundings." she says.

she takes you to a horizontal pole "stand on this, make sure to keep your balance." she orders. you stand on the pole and jerk back and forth, attempting to balance yourself.

you stay steady and you look down to see mirko nodding at you "good. now try to crouch down on it." she says. you take a breath and slowly lower yourself on the pole.

you stumble as you attempt to crouch but after a couple of minutes, you successfully stay on the pole crouched. your feet are together with your hands in front of them. kind of like a frog, or spider-man.

"good, now try to push yourself off. it doesn't have to be far, just make sure you land properly." mirko says while holding her arms out to you, ready to catch you at any moment.

you nod and try to position your feet better. after you feel comfortable, you push off the pole with your legs, taking your hands off the pole as you do. you quickly land on the ground in a crouching position.

"good! that was a good first attempt." mirko says while clapping. you stand up and rub your hands on your pants. "now try again, try to go farther." she orders.

you nod and make your way back to the pole, getting in the same position. you see mirko standing a bit away from you "try and go past me. don't fall though, i won't be able to catch you!" she warns.

you nod and take a deep breath. 'steady yourself' you think while sticking your tongue out in focus.

'now, jump!' you think while pushing off the pole with your legs with more force than last time. before you fully come off the pole, your foot slips and you stumble.

you quickly reposition yourself and you plant your hands on the ground, using your momentum to smoothly roll on the ground. you land on one knee and you hear a clap.

"quick reflexes! i wouldn't have been able to get to you so i'm glad you didn't faceplant!" mirko says while smiling. you stand up "thanks i guess?" you say while tilting your head.

mirko waved her hand at you "go back and try again. try not to stumble this time!" she says. you nod and make your way back to the pole.

'okay y/n. focus.' you think while getting on the pole. you take a deep breath and get into position, stumbling as you try to steady yourself.

you push off the pole and feel the wind hit your face as you soar through the air. you land on one knee and look up to see mirko standing in the distance.

"it's alright. it'll take some time to get used to it. you still did good for your first attempt though." she says while walking to you. you stand up and wipe your hands before putting them behind your head.

"yeah" you say while closing your eyes. "good work today. we'll work on something new tomorrow then i'll show you that surprise i mentioned earlier. come on kid." mirko says while rubbing your head.

"right" you say as you both descend from the building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40.1K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
1.4M 49.2K 38
๊’ฐ โ› A STRONG QUIRK CAN LEAD TO MORE BAD THAN GOOD. โœ ๊’ฑ เณƒโ€โžท ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ Started: 1st of Fe...
157K 5.6K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
98.2K 1.8K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...