More Than A Hero

By Dalilahshigaraki

REQUESTS ARE OPEN I JUST MIGHT BE SLOW Marvel Characters X Reader One Shots Any gender! More

Requests
Intro
It's Good To Be Sober (Tony X Male)
"Talk To Me!" (Steve X Enby)
I Want To Drive (Bucky X Demon! Female)
Author's Note: Sorry & Tropes
Glad I Forgot My Notes (Steve X Female)
That's My Heart, You Thief (Peter Q. x ANY)
I'm Happy
A little about me before we continue?
Not Just Any Citizen (Natasha X Male)
After They Fall Asleep (Sam X ANY)
You Shouldn't Be Here (Loki X Male)
He Loves Her More (Peter P. X Female)
Target Practice Is That Way (Clint X ANY)
Nicknames (All X ANY)
TRAUMA-NF SONGFIC (Wanda X ANY)
Sick Days (Pietro X ANY)
CHANGE-NF SONGFIC (Wade X Any)
College Is Better In Twos (Nick Fury X ANY)
My Timeless Love (Stephen X Female)
We Were Worlds Apart Until Words Brought Us Together (Scott X ANY)
I Have A Secret To Share (ALL X GENDERFLUID)
Late For Work (Steve X Bucky)
NOTE
My Spider Loves Me (Peter X Male)
Making Amends (Bucky X Male)
Whispers After Work (Deadpool X ANY)
I'd Keep My Clothes On For You (Torres X ANY)
Nicknames And Kisses (Torres X ANY)
I Don't Know French But I Do Know You (Scott X ANY)
They Say Pain Is A Prison, Let Me Out Of My Cell (Torres X Male)
Skip Work For Me? (Tony X Female)
Request #1: I Didn't Ask For This (Pietro)
I Live For My Sister (Peggy Carter + Male)
You Make Me Safe (Sam X Male)
Request #2: "You Have No Idea" (Harley X Peter Parker)
"You Have No Idea" PART 2
Preview: You Saved Me
Author's Note
You Saved Me (Eddie Brock X ANY)
Author's Note
And You Call Him A Parasite (Eddie X ANY)
Request #3: Wrong Birthday, Right Friend (Tom Holland)
Nap With Me (Harley X Male)
ALONE-I PREVAIL SONGFIC (Natasha X ANY)
BROTHER-KODALINE SONGFIC (Peter Q. X ANY)
Problems (Strange X ANY)
Colors (Steve X ANY)
Sleeping Is My Favorite Movie (Bruce X Male)
Dysphoria! (To The Tune Of Disturbia) (Loki X FtoMale)
Always (Sebastian Stan X ANY)
Did I Just Hit Rock Bottom? (Wade X ANY)
Author's Note
Wait For Me (Surprise X ANY)
Hello Again
Request #4:I Swear It's Just Fun And Games (Steve X Male)
Bored? Try This. (Fury X ANY)
HIATUS NOTICE + A/N
Birthday Breakfast-With A Snake (Loki X Enby)
Important Author's Note
In Your Arms (Peter Parker X He/Him)
REQUEST: Marriage Is Multi-Versal (Peter P. X HE/HIM)
REQUEST: More Than Friends (Chris E. x Male)
Authors Note
Family Problems (Eddie[and Venom] X Any)
Well That Worked Out Better Than We Expected (Miles x FTM)
A/N-I Might Do Lemon Now????
Important Notice

Nicknames For Them (ALL X ANY)

720 22 47
By Dalilahshigaraki

Tony: You call him 'My Inventor,' 'One and Only', and his personal favorite: 'Billion Dollar Baby'

Steve: He is, was, and always will be Dorito, Stevie Wonder, Captain Sexy, Ice Cube, and Dear.

James (Bucky): He really loves it when you call him Sarge, but he loves it even more when you walk up to him from behind and mumble a sleepy "Hi James" in his ear as you hug him. My Hero is another one that never fails to make him smile.

Quill: Spaceman. When you call him Star-Lord he can't help but kiss you. 

Natasha: You just call her Nat, Tasha, and Красивый(pronounced Krasivyy) (Beautiful)

Sam: You call him a lot of names, mostly insults. (*cough*birdbrain*cough*) Most often though, you call him your nest because one, bird puns for the win, and two, he really is where you feel most at home.

Loki: My king. God, you love the smile he gives you when you call him that.

Peter Parker: Spidey, Pete, Peanut Butter, (look at his initials. PBP. PB) and handsome. His favorite is Precious One though.

Clint: One word- Schatz. It means treasure in German.

Wanda: My love. When you're sleepy, she's Scarlet. Both she finds cute.

Pietro: No one word did him any justice, so at first you called him Pietro. As time went on, you changed his nickname to Серебряный король(pronounced Serebryanyy korol') (Silver King)

Peggy: Darling, Dearest, My Love. She doesn't need anything fancy, she says. You love to call her Pegs.

Wade: Baby, Precious, Headless Horseman (he once showed up at your door with his head barely connected. It was Black Friday, and he was trying to give you a stuffed horse) You called him My Jewel a lot too. (I once had a gf I called My Jewel. She was cool.)

Nick: Fury doesn't really like pet names, but he can't hide his smile when you kiss his cheek and call him Nicky.

Stephen Strange: Master of Time, Love, and his personal favorite, Doc.

Scott: You call him Tiny a lot, but at the end of the day, it's Sweetheart you say goodnight to. Oh, and your hero.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268 3 18
A collection of One-Shots I have made over the 2 years i have been writing them. WIll add more as i make more. Includes both XReader and XOC (Male...
552 45 14
A collection of my one-shots (mostly Loki) that I write when I should be sleeping. Most of them are mature because the more tired I am, the more sick...
1.9K 26 18
This is my collection of Avengers one-shots and x readers. You are the main character and this is multi-gender so this is for anyone and everyone :D...
936 14 15
A collection of One-shots and Preferences from the best and my favourite universe ever created!!! Tony Stark Steve Rogers Loki Laufeson Thor Odinson ...