The Accused One: Izuku Midori...

By TheHinokami

What if there was a UA traitor but the school and the hero commission couldn't figure it out and it was now n... More

Story Divergence Information
Chapter 1: Backs Against The Wall.
Chapter 2: The Will Of The Users & Decision
Chapter 3: Plans
Chapter 4: Gran Torino & Talk
Chapter 5: Traitor!
Chapter 6: Reactions
Chapter 7: On The Run!
Chapter 8: Aftermath of Izuku's Escape
Chapter 9: Making A Name!
Chapter 10: The Offer!
Chapter 11: On The Move!
Chapter 12: Inko Midoriya
Chapter 13: Accused Appears!
Chapter 14: Confrontations
Chapter 15: Reports & Progress
Chapter 16: Desperation
Chapter 17: League Verus Meta Liberation Army
Chapter 18: Aftermath of Deika City
Chapter 19: Warning Bells
Chapter 20: Preparations
Chapter 21: War is Knocking!
Chapter 23: War! Pt. 2
Chapter 24: War! Pt. 3
Chapter 25: War! Pt. 4
Chapter 26: War! Pt. 5
Chapter 27: War Climax!
Chapter 28: Realization
Chapter 29: Dreams & Reality
Chapter 30: Changing Hearts & Minds! [END]
Chapter 31 - Alt Route - War!?
Chapter 32 - He Lives! What Cost?

Chapter 22: War! Pt. 1

4.4K 167 30
By TheHinokami

3rd POV:

It was finally the day for it all to happen as the Pro Heros were starting the war before the Paranormal Liberation Front could start the war themselves. There were two separate forces of the Pro Heros that were attacking. One force was going towards the hospital while the other force was going towards the mountain villa. Endeavor, Eraserhead, the detective, with a handful of other people were on the journey to the hospital while the bigger force of heroes was heading straight for the villa since they knew that all of the commanders of the PFL were in a scheduled meeting that was taking place that day. It was why they decided to launch the assault on that day of them all as the group held the meeting to capture as many people as possible before Shigaraki would wake up in another month and a half. Though there were other forces of heroes going after the other bases this meeting though was the largest with all of the enemy commanders though.

As all of this happened, Nezu was in the command center that was a bit away from the battles since he couldn't help in physical combat. The Hero commission decided not to call Re-Destro for a meeting like initially planned as Nezu had reminded them of the clones that Twice could do as they had no way of ensuring it would really be the actual Re-Destro and the commission would be left more or less defenseless since all major heroes and a lot of the others were on the tasks forces for the war.

As all of the tasks forces started to move around, Izuku was sitting in a meeting room with the other executives as they were about to head down to the basement area for the large gathering meeting. Izuku felt as if something was off but couldn't place it so he just ignored it. 'Hopefully, the attack will happen soon since Shigaraki will awaken in about another month and a half.' Izuku thought as he stretched his muscles and stood up. "It's time to go downstairs everyone," Izuku said and they all nodded as they headed downstairs.

While they moved downstairs they were unaware of what was coming as we switched to the town of Jaku where people had started to notice the lack of Pro Heros. Though there was one pro hero in the town which was Slidin' Go who looked confused about the lack of heroes until death arms locked the man's head and slammed him into the ground so he couldn't escape as he called him out on being a part of the liberation shocking the liberation member. It was at that moment that heroes flooded the city as the main group with Endeavor, Eraserhead, and others entered the hospital in search of the doctor and Shigaraki.

Apart from the last few communications, Izuku had done a few months ago included the fact that the first doctor they find would likely be just a clone since Twice had made clones for the doctor as the real one dedicated his time on Shigaraki. As such, they made sure to quickly move through the hospital while the evacuation team rushed into the city to start removing all of the citizens that they could. The people in Jaku city were really the only ones in danger of being harmed since the other cities had been mostly cleared but there were still heroes cleaning the outskirts of those cities since they couldn't officially clear the entire place but only a major portion of it due to the fake chemical attacks which meant they could speed through it quickly.

As the doctor moved down the hallway, he was whistling a tune as he thought about how close Shigaraki was to being completed when he was called out by a voice from behind him. Endeavor and they had found the doctor which Eraserhead turned his quirk on right away which showed them that the doctor indeed had a quirk not listed as he started to rapidly age. "This must be how All For One lived so long... an anti-aging quirk though I wonder if this is the real doctor?" Asked the detective from the side of Eraserhead. Eraserhead quickly broke the doctor's leg to see if it was indeed a clone and it turned out it truly was a clone.

"Damn, keep moving!" Endeavor called out as they hurried since the doctor likely found out about the clone being destroyed. The Rabbit hero: Miruko, though had already sped off aiming for the Morgue since she knew the chances of the first doctor being a fake was high so she took a lot of heroes to head off towards the underground lab. Though the doctor noticed what was going on a few moments later when he saw on the camera footage near him that heroes were heading towards him but the rabbit hero was moving fast as she passed a lot of Nomu's which she warned the others about. As the doctor was running, Miruko blasted through the walls killing the warping Nomu with the rubble that fell. She smirked seeing the warping Nomu was down for the count which she radio in so the others knew as the other raid would start as well right about now which meant the doctor had no way of escaping.

While the fighting in the hospital had kicked off, the heroes had arrived at the mountain villa as the Pro Heros rushed towards the building, some students that had to join the front initially were scared like crazy like Charge Bolt who was asking why he was in the front! Though, the heroes made a dramatic entry as Cementos jumped ahead of everyone and slammed his hand on the ground controlling all of the cement that was used in the building as he warped it as he strained himself to provide a large opening so that enough heroes could get in without a bottleneck happening which would be dangerous for their side. 

As the different divisions of the PFL moved forward to fight the Pro Heros, one PFL member who was a leader of one of the teams moved forward with his electrical quirk as he sent out an attack he called the supreme discharge, Thundernet but it got blocked and absorb but none other than Provisional Hero Charge bolt who got encouraged to act by MidNight and his classmate as he was told to fight for those that he cared most about. This allowed all of the Pro Heros to keep pushing forward without the big-scale attack that got launched and even Pro Hero Hawks flew in as he was given a target to hunt down.

Hawks' target was none other than Twice himself as Twice presented a huge threat to the overall battle. As such, the pro hero sent feathers across the mansion to locate Twice as quickly as possible, and due to how many feathers he threw out he soon found the villain and went for him. Though while all of this happened, there were squads of Pro Heros going to each of the hideout's escape paths that Izuku had given to Nezu so that they could be blocked. Izuku wasn't able to get an entire blueprint but he did know the locations which was the main thing the heroes needed to ensure that no one escaped unnoticed.

Down in the assembly hall where Izuku was currently with Re-Destro since none of the other former league members wanted to sit in the meeting, a man came in yelling Re-Destro's name as Re-Destro said he could hear him. The man shouted out, "HEROS ARE COMING! OUR COMMS ARE ALL JAMMED AND THE ONLY WAY OUT IS THROUGH THE MANSION!" The man yelled making everyone turn to him as he kept explaining that there was an army of Pro Heros attacking that had them surrounded. Re-Destro's quirk went off as he let his stress blow up as it was indeed a stressful thing to learn about. Izuku stood up quickly as he was shocked to hear about the attack. 'Seems they decided not to alert me which is fine with me! I wish I had more time to train but oh well!' Izuku thought as he started to consider what he should do as he didn't know anything about the hero's side plans and was in the dark.

Outside though, The villains were pushed into the mansion as heroes wiped some of them out like the Ninja hero Edge shot who poked a hole in people's lunges which made them impossible to fight. It wouldn't kill them but it would keep them out of the fight. Midnight then made them all sleep to ensure they didn't try anything as she waved her fans in front of them as she moved her quirk gas around.

Now while all of this went on outside, Hawks was currently detaining Twice who was being surrendered by all of the feathers from Hawks. The main objective was to arrest the man but Hawks was clear to kill him as well. Twice though wasn't going to go down without a fight as he refused to do anything less for the League as he saw it as his family! This caused a fight between both of them to break out but there were other fights going on as well through the place for example with Fatgum and his helpers who were aiming to block the last passageway that allowed people to escape out of the bunker from underground. For example, Tsukuyomi (Tokoyami from 1-A) who were with Fat gum sent Dark Shadow down the tunnel which encounters Re-Destro who was able to block Dark Shadow at full power for a bit before Re-Destro's fake legs gave out and broke which allowed Dark Shadow to throw the man all the way down back to the assembly hall as well as collapse the tunnel.

Dark Shadow came back though scared as he had sensed another powerful individual down in the assembly hall who he called a real monster which was in fact Gigantomachia. Fat gum confirmed the individual Dark Shadow was talking about but said he shouldn't move since the big boss was not on the field due to being asleep. "That giant shouldn't move as long as the boss isn't moving around since no one else can order him around." Fat Gum said as Tsukuyomi asked how they knew this intel which Fat Gum said he had no idea how their side found out about it.

All of this fighting went on as Izuku had started to make his move upwards to get into the fighting since he still needed to act his part. In all honestly, he hoped Gigantomachia did not wake up even though he felt like he had a good chance of waking the giant up and ordering him around with some simple orders due to him carrying One For All which was connected to All For One and Shigaraki but Izuku wasn't going to test that theory right now! Izuku had seen Dabi rushing off in a direction before a large blast of fire happened which made Izuku wonder what was going on up there so he started to head in that direction. This was how the entire war started and only more devastation waited for everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 30.8K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...
70.2K 3.5K 32
Just because a certain green bean was bored, he decided to create a civil war game, class 1A and 1B won't forget this easy. Now planning everything...
304K 7.6K 47
*All Images are not owned by me* Izuku Midoriya decides to take leave from UA due to the spreading of rumors about him. These rumors suggest that he...
1.8K 49 10
Katsuki Bakugo, one of UAs straight-A students, gets captured by the League of Villains. The villains want him to join the league, but the stubborn...