He's all yours.

بواسطة aurorasmiles

First book : He'll always be mine. Second book. He's all yours Dean Kaiser, Beta of the Lotus pack has fin... المزيد

FML (Part One)
He's a beauty (P2)
Asshole (P3)
Jinx. (P4)
Yome (P5)
Cousin knows (P6)
Marked (P7)
Not your fault (P8)
Taken (P9)
Framed (P10)
Mate. (11)
El Cell De brujas. (P12)
Blood Moon (P13)
Anxiously waiting (P14)
His Beta. (P15)
Going to mate. (P16)
Disrespect (P17)
Explaining the situation (P18)
Waking up to him (P19)
Rumble (P21)
Fuck! (P22)
The Supreme Snake (p23)
The arena (24)
Behind the black doors (25)
The next day (26)
His love for the other (27)
Why is he bad?(P28)
That explains it (P29)
The reason (P30)

I want to drink your blood (P20)

1.7K 80 16
بواسطة aurorasmiles

Third person
El cell de brujas

Tomorrow is their trial. Meaning that tonight they have to escape or it will be all over for them. Scarlet knows it will be time soon and as she waits she goes over their plan and over the spells that need to be used. There were spells she read from a book when she was a child. Her brother Ezekiel had stolen it from another witch who was on the run. The book was a forbidden one. The book was the reason that the witch was running for his life. Ezekiel kept it secure in one of his buildings he owned. If caught with it they would have been sentenced to death. Or worse , they would have been sent to the golem prison.

She didn't know what happened to the book. All of Ezekiel's properties were held by the elders, due to Ezekiel failing to write a will for his precious things. It was obviously a lie but at the moment it didn't matter to Scarlet or Kai. Those things were not important to them in any way.

As scarlet continued to meditate, Xander was three floors down finishing his tunnel. He had been shifting into his wolf form at every chance he got. Scarlet had turned his cuffs into aluminum without the guards knowledge.  It was an easy task thanks to their new friend they became involved with.

Xander had digged a hole in the corner for days now and the tunnel had finally reached the floor that vampires  were kept. He had no weakness here and the gate was easy to open with the help of his beloved.

They both stopped when they heard feet in the distance. Quickly Xander went back into the tunnel and returned to his cell. He climbed out of the tunnel and covered the hole with a mat they had given him to rest on. He grabbed the fake cuffs and hooked himself up.

Scarlet closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep. She did not want to be bothered tonight.

She listened as The steps stopped in front of her cell. The sound of dangling keys was heard then the screech of the gate opening was next. She held her breathe as the person stepped in.

"It's time" her eyes widened up at the mans voice. The long haired man shared a compassionate smile with her "we'll be free soon" he unlocked her cuffs and allowed them to fall to the ground. They rushed to Xander's cell. The man unlocked his cell and she ran in, immediately hugging him.

"My sweet witch" he  murmured into her ear. "How I missed your touch" tears filled his eyes as he recalled what she had to go through.

"Is it done?" The guard asked.

"Yes." Xander replied. The guard nodded and shut the gate behind him. Xander let go of his beloved and went to the tunnel he created. "I'll lead" he said before jumping in. Scarlet followed then the guard.

Scarlet used magic to light the way. The werewolves didn't need it but she sure did for she did not have night vision.

Xander stepped out the tunnel and helped his wife as well. "Françous.. did you get the stone?" Scarlet asked as he climbed out the tunnel. He nodded with a grin. "Good" she reached out and he placed the flat stone into her palm.

Françous unlocked the cell they had been and walked out. Hisses were heard around them. Scarlet searched around for a specific vampire, Benoni Syrus. He was once an elder till he was replaced by his son who he had with one of his lovers. This son who he had favored over his others betrayed Benoni after he abandoned his other children.

Karma does come to everyone. Scarlet chuckled.

Françous stopped in front a wooded door that held a gold cross in front. "You sure about this?" He asked Scarlet. She nodded for him to continue. "I hope you don't regret this." He sighed as he unlocked the door. "Come here batty."he teased as he held the door opened. A shadow had neared them with red eyes. "It's ok little buddy" Françous taunted in a soft voice.

"Françous" Xander warned him "don't make me call your sister."

"Well I'm gonna have to call her anyways. Remember she's going to be our runaway car" Françous replied as he stuck his tongue out. Xander could not believe this was Nadine's brother. They were identical in their looks but their personalities were so different.

When they looked back , Xander slightly jumped and Françous screamed in a high pitched voice "what the hell dude!?" The vampire was just an inch away from them "don't sneak on us like that." Françous then backed away "creep" he mumbled to himself.

"Benoni Syrus" Scarlet lowered her head "it's an honor to meet you my lord"

"Scarlet Lloyd" he smiled "you were just a baby when I last saw you" she raised her head and smiled back "you've grown into a fine lady" he added looking her up and down.

"Don't even think about it" Xander growled, wrapping an arm around her "I'm familiar with your seductive ways."

"I'm pretty sure everyone is familiar with that. Thank god he's only interested in females. I probably would've fallen for him as well" Françous said as he looked him over.

Benoni ignored the males, focusing on Scarlet "I got the jist of what was needed from me. And in return you will help me to escape this hell as well. Correct?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

"Yes I just need your blood" Scarlet replied. She was about to continue till the alarm went off. "Shit. We need to hurry" François lead them to some stairs. A door was at the end with a sign that said 'warning do not open' Françous ignored the sign and kicked the door down.

More alarms were heard as they continued down the tight hall. "Where does this lead?" Benoni asked as they ran. "This is..." he realized that they had been walking downwards. Shouldn't they have gone up?

"It's here." Françous  said as he jumped. Water splashed around him "come on! The waters fine" he shivered. Scarlet giggled as she jumped into the water while holding Xander's hand.

Benoni  then jumped in and swam behind them "You see those waves?" Françous pointed ahead at some waves that seemed to be hitting against the wall "that's the exit. We have to be fast when we go under or it'll shove us up against the entrance which has spears I may add."

"Lord Syrus. I need  your blood" Scarlet said as she took a knife out . He nodded and handed her his hand. She cut a slit down his finger so it could drip into the vial she had. "Excuse me" she said once she filled it with his blood. She lifted his finger and began to suck on it.

"Scarlet ?" Françous questioned . "What are you doing ?"

She took his finger out of her mouth "I need his blood as well." She replied. "Here" she handled him the vial. "This will get rid of that contract." He looked at it with disgust "don't even ask what's in it"

"Fml" Françous muttered before he poured the potion down his throat "you got to do what you got to do". He then unzipped his pocket and pulled out a rope. "I added some handles as well" he grinned, proud of his creation.

He tied it around Scarlet like a holster "your sure you can take on our weight ?" Xander asked his mate.

"That's why I drank his blood as well" she answered "I'll be strong enough to fight the waves." They all wrapped the rope around them and held unto the handle. "Here we go" Scarlet whispered. She stopped a few feet in front of the exit. The pull was getting stronger, she reached into her bra and took out the stone.  "Xander" she called for her mate.

He raised his hand and bit his finger. Blood began to ooze out. "Here." He said handing his blood over. She raised the stone and placed his finger unto the stone. The stone began to light up. The more blood that fell unto it , the brighter it became.

It had lighten up the room they were in. She smiled as she neared the stone to her lips. Her eyes closed as she began a chant. They watched as she continued to whisper to this stone.

Once she was done the stone had shrunk to a size of a pill. She grinned at the pill sized stone and threw it into her mouth, swallowing it.

"Now" she said as they all began to swim toward the exit. "Speed up!" She shouted when they were a foot away. "Take a breathe!" She screamed before she ducked into the water. They followed her out. Fighting against the harsh hits  the ocean was giving them.

When they got to the other side their bodies were thrusted around , tangling them together. They began to worry as this could kill them.

Then suddenly a green light shined in the front. It was coming from Scarlet. It started in her chest . Where the light shined, the water had become calmed. The light went through her whole body and they were able to swim again.

Scarlet spread her arms as to feel the water. 'Is this how Kai feels when he uses magic?' She asked herself. It was a feeling she never felt before. She looked back raising her  hand  "aer bulla" she said creating a bubble for her mate. It was an air bubble that covered both his nose and mouth. He was able to breathe normally again. She then did the same for herself and finally for Françous and Benoni. She thanked Benoni before she turned back around and continue their journey.

Xander prayed to the Moon Goddess "please allow our future to be filled with pure happiness".

The Moon Goddess had only one answer.....

"Then you should've left him."

=================================================.
I'm so sorry!
I've been stuck on a chapter for a while
so I decided to write this one instead .
I'll try to write more chapters!.

..

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.8M 159K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
1.1M 31.6K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...
100K 2.8K 49
(Highest ranking #1 in lust 💗💗💗) A man walked towards my mate as he called out to her. "Who's that" I whispered. "Oh that ..... that would be my h...
798K 21.9K 40
Book One Nikita Anderson, a young werewolf from the Blood Moon pack. Shortly after her twentieth birthday she soon realizes that she is mated to none...