The Accused One: Izuku Midori...

By TheHinokami

What if there was a UA traitor but the school and the hero commission couldn't figure it out and it was now n... More

Story Divergence Information
Chapter 1: Backs Against The Wall.
Chapter 2: The Will Of The Users & Decision
Chapter 3: Plans
Chapter 4: Gran Torino & Talk
Chapter 5: Traitor!
Chapter 6: Reactions
Chapter 7: On The Run!
Chapter 8: Aftermath of Izuku's Escape
Chapter 9: Making A Name!
Chapter 10: The Offer!
Chapter 11: On The Move!
Chapter 12: Inko Midoriya
Chapter 13: Accused Appears!
Chapter 14: Confrontations
Chapter 15: Reports & Progress
Chapter 17: League Verus Meta Liberation Army
Chapter 18: Aftermath of Deika City
Chapter 19: Warning Bells
Chapter 20: Preparations
Chapter 21: War is Knocking!
Chapter 22: War! Pt. 1
Chapter 23: War! Pt. 2
Chapter 24: War! Pt. 3
Chapter 25: War! Pt. 4
Chapter 26: War! Pt. 5
Chapter 27: War Climax!
Chapter 28: Realization
Chapter 29: Dreams & Reality
Chapter 30: Changing Hearts & Minds! [END]
Chapter 31 - Alt Route - War!?
Chapter 32 - He Lives! What Cost?

Chapter 16: Desperation

5.1K 188 22
By TheHinokami

3rd POV: 

Eraserhead was pissed because he knew they were getting the run around by Nezu and Gran Torino by this point. It had been over a month and every time they would try to question Gran Torino he would be called away on his so-called hero duties or he would quickly disappear and it pissed Eraserhead off past his point of patience anymore. All Might, the detective, and Present Mic who had been helping more often now had been keeping him calm but Aizawa didn't know how much longer he was going to be able to stay calm since it had been months since Izuku Midoriya had been arrested and then escaped from custody for being the mole of UA which Aizawa finds complete bullshit.

It had also gotten to the point that the students of 1-A had started to lose hope on finding Izuku Midoriya since there had been no reports of him being sighted or committing crimes either for the past month and a half which had Aizawa honestly worried. The class instead has thrown their emotions into training which Aizawa had fulfilled by giving them harder training to help them vent everything out. The class also had to take some time to accept Hitoshi into the class since Nezu had suddenly transferred the boy from general studies into 1-A to replace Izuku Midoriya which had the effect of crushing everyone's hopes since his desk was no longer empty.

One day though they all confronted Eraserhead and asked if they could start an investigation into Izuku Midoriya to try and prove that he was not the mole as they still had refused to believe him. Aizawa was also surprised to find Mintea had joined the group to request it along with the rest of the class which included Hitoshi who had been more or less silent about Izuku Midoriya but Aizawa knew that his adoptive son wanted to apologize to Izuku for what he said at the sports festival. Aizawa said they would all need to answer questions by the detective before they were allowed to start such a case.

This was how they all found themselves in a forest area of the campus where Aizawa was pretty sure there were no recording devices or cameras so the principal wouldn't overhear them. The detective questioned each individual person in 1-A and after a bit of time due to all of the questions and individuals they were able to prove that no one in 1-A was a mole or would leak the information. "Good... now you all might wonder why we are so far out in the middle of the forest on campus and that is due to the fact that All Might, the detective, and I have been actively looking into the accusations against Izuku Midoriya from day one when he was accused. As it stands, this is off the books since Gran Torino and Principal Nezu seem to be actively blocking us from looking into this. We believe that they have some hand in why Izuku was accused since the question the Principal asked weren't standard or clear enough to prevent loopholes. Everyone understand?" Aizawa asked as he wanted to make sure they understood that they were indirectly opposing the school itself by looking into this case.

They all nodded their heads and Aizawa started to explain the entire situation from what they understood. Though unknown to all of them, Nezu had a drone in the air above them listening in to the entire conversation. "Now Aizawa... I am shocked you wouldn't account for me spying on you with a drone... nowhere on campus is safe from my eyes if I really want to know something." Nezu said to himself as he texted Gran Torino the fact that all of 1-A is now looking into the issue but also that no one in the class was a mole which was good. Though that didn't exclude 1-B or anyone else in the entire school who had the ability to give out information.

Now while all of this was going on things for the League of Villains haven't been the best as even though the league had been working non-stop for the past month and a half to try to defeat Gigantomachia, the giant wouldn't give though they kept getting closer and closer. However, things sadly took a turn for the worse with a simple phone call that they received from Giran or so they thought. As they were resting while Gigantomachia was asleep on his normal schedule, they were talking about how to move forward against the creature since they were getting closer and closer to having it done when Twice answered his phone.

However, the person on the phone wasn't Giran instead it was a different voice with a voice changer. The individual told them to check the news since they had asked where Giran was and on the news, it provided information about fingers and articles of clothing that had been found in different locations across Japan. Though if they looked close enough they would notice that each location had significance to one group which was the League of Villains as each location is where they launched a major attack or action by their organizations.

Then the person on the phone revealed who they were to the League. "The person you are speaking to is none other than the grand commander of the Meta Liberation Army, Re-Destro!" said the man on the phone which made Izuku and the others freeze a bit. 'Are you fucking kidding me! How the hell did the government never find out about this group!' Izuku thought as he knew he needed to figure out a time to alert Nezu and Gran Torino of this huge development as Japan would need to prepare for the coming troubles if that group truly had made a comeback.

Re-Destro talked about how Giran was alive but wouldn't be freed even though Shigraki asked for it. Re-Destro talked about how the MLA wanted people to be free to use their abilities as they wished and saw fit which Izuku found stupid. 'If people sued as they saw fit then that is nothing but anarchy as humans are not creatures of logic. People would be far worse than they are in current days in discriminating against others.' Izuku thought as Mr. Compress said he didn't see a reason to oppose that. Re-Destro then went on to talk about how their broker was an impressive man who deleted his client list even though he wouldn't give anything up as he had his fingers removed.

Then Re-Destro went on to talk about how they finally recovered it even though he resisted in the end. "Also, you said we are a merry band of revolutionaries? I don't think an organization of 116,516 fellow liberation warriors that are lying in wait and ready for action would be a merry band. That is quite insulting after all." Re-Destro said and Izuku was honestly terrified if that was indeed true which the man proved his abilities as Spinner said he had to be bluffing as Re-Destro provided their exact locations which meant they had the resources to at least do that which was a massive ability to do.

Re-Destro wanted them to come to Deika city in Aichi Prefecture to fight them as the Meta Liberation Army would wipe the League of Villains out before making their declaration of war as it would serve them for their awaking into the world. Soon the call came to an end with a warning to either come and be destroyed or wait for heroes to come to them to capture them and that was a bold threat which means the numbers might very well be true on the Meta Liberation Army. 'This isn't good at all!' Izuku thought. 

Soon the group broke out into conversation on what to do before Shigaraki removed Twice mask which sent him into a panic since he used it to keep himself a bit sane. Shigaraki then asked if the doctor had heard the entire conversation which he said he did indeed. 'Godo thing I left my communication device here when I met Gran Torino last time!' Izuku thought of the luck he had in leaving it behind in preplanning. After a bit more talking between Shigaraki and the doctor, a plan was made as they were going to Deika City in the Aichi prefecture as Shigaraki knew Gigantomachia would track him down which meant Gigantomachia would fight everyone that belonged to the MLA which would wear the giant down.

Overall, it was a smart plan but Izuku had an issue! He couldn't alert Nezu of this since he didn't have a chance as they were already leaving! Shigaraki was having the doctor warp them all from their current location to where Dabi was so they would head to the city. Izuku really hoped that the entire city was controlled by the Meta Liberation army and didn't have random citizens inside of the city or else this was going to be a massacre of random people! "To think... the Meta Liberation Army is truly back... this is what the quirkest bullshit the government allowed lead to. Also, it's idiotic to allow quirks to be used as the user sees fit. That is no better than anarchy!" Izuku said as they all looked at him as they were standing on the hill which Mr. Compress asked him to explain his thoughts since he didn't see an issue with it.

"Mr. Compress, if you see no issue with it then you see no issue with Spinner being killed simply for his mutation. Humans are no logical creatures as they are weak to desires and being lead down dark paths. How do you think most of us ended up in our positions? It was due to a lot of people using their quirks freely as they saw fit like how I was a quirk-test dummy during my childhood. Without laws governing humans, we would not have left the stone age because laws allow humans to act within boundaries that society deems normal for the most part. Japan's biggest issue is that they never updated the laws for almost 200 years which lead to a lot of the current issues for discrimination. Do you see my issue with the Meta Liberation Army views?" Izuku said and Mr. Compress nodded his head and said he saw his point while Spinner shivered since it reminded him of that cult that wanted to kill him simply due to his mutation which Izuku mentioned as an example that the group would have all right to kill spinner and get away with it if quirks could be used as the user saw fit.

Mr. Compress then asked what Izuku would suggest which Izuku said common sense and logical laws that needed to be updated every decade at least to keep up with the times and changes. Soon they were spread to go down into the city when someone came up to them went to send them all on guard. It was a pro hero who was called slidin' go which confused Izuku why this Pro Hero would be here since he didn't have any patrol routes near here then Izuku got his answer which kind of unnerved him. The Pro Hero told them to follow him if they want to get the face-to-face meeting with Re-Destro!

'Are you fucking kidding me!? If... fucking shit! We need to worry less about the League having moles and more about the Meta Liberation Army having moles inside the heroes and government!' Izuku thought as they now had two large threats against their current society and Izuku blamed the society itself for allowing them to return. 'I need to warn Nezu about this so he can start preparing because this is something bigger than just our small group that was looking into the League...' Izuku thought as he followed the group behind the Pro Hero but the moment they entered the town his danger sense went off. Izuku moved close to Shigaraki and whispered to him with the MLA Pro Hero hearing him, "Be careful, we are surrender... I think the entire town belongs to the MLA." Izuku said in a low tone that only his group heard and they all nodded their heads and could notice Pro Heros on the roofs around them.

Shigaraki decided to ask the question, "The whole city, huh?" Shigaraki asked as they came to a stop but then someone else answered as a man in a black coat came out to speak. "Indeed, 90% of the population including the heroes here are liberation warriors that have been waiting for action. This is a liberated district!" said a man that Mr. Compress said was called Hanabata who was the leader of the hearts and mind political party. Then, suddenly everyone came out of hiding to attack the League of villains! 'Well, shit!' Izuku thought as the entire league started to fight and defend themselves against the attacks. This was going to force them to get desperate! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.2K 25
Basically the title, but here is a more detailed description: One-Shots that I thought of randomly where Class 1-A, Class 1-B, UA faculty, Shinso, Ai...
127K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
91K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
154K 4K 25
Welcome to my first story! Read if you want! Probably a lot of mistakes!This is a no quirks au, so UA is a normal school. Izuku Midoriya was a huge n...