The Accused One: Izuku Midori...

By TheHinokami

What if there was a UA traitor but the school and the hero commission couldn't figure it out and it was now n... More

Story Divergence Information
Chapter 1: Backs Against The Wall.
Chapter 2: The Will Of The Users & Decision
Chapter 3: Plans
Chapter 4: Gran Torino & Talk
Chapter 5: Traitor!
Chapter 6: Reactions
Chapter 7: On The Run!
Chapter 8: Aftermath of Izuku's Escape
Chapter 9: Making A Name!
Chapter 10: The Offer!
Chapter 11: On The Move!
Chapter 12: Inko Midoriya
Chapter 13: Accused Appears!
Chapter 14: Confrontations
Chapter 16: Desperation
Chapter 17: League Verus Meta Liberation Army
Chapter 18: Aftermath of Deika City
Chapter 19: Warning Bells
Chapter 20: Preparations
Chapter 21: War is Knocking!
Chapter 22: War! Pt. 1
Chapter 23: War! Pt. 2
Chapter 24: War! Pt. 3
Chapter 25: War! Pt. 4
Chapter 26: War! Pt. 5
Chapter 27: War Climax!
Chapter 28: Realization
Chapter 29: Dreams & Reality
Chapter 30: Changing Hearts & Minds! [END]
Chapter 31 - Alt Route - War!?
Chapter 32 - He Lives! What Cost?

Chapter 15: Reports & Progress

5.7K 200 6
By TheHinokami

3rd POV:

Izuku had quickly made his way from the fight that had been going on with Gigantomachia and made a straight line for the pre-designated meetup location for when they needed to meet up in physical person. When Izuku had sent the short message via the network to Nezu, Nezu had quickly responded with fast speed since Izuku had yet to request a physical meeting so something must have happened. It was why Gran Torino made quick work of leaving UA on such short notice and Eraserhead with the others had missed him to question the older man. The location they were set to meet was actually on the beach that Izuku had actually cleared for his One For All training since it was relatively in close distance with the speed Izuku could produce by the float quirk and One For All at his current max limit of 55% which he had successfully pushed after the fight with Gigantomachia which still sent shivers down Izuku's spine at the power the giant held.

After arriving, Izuku stood under the covering that was on the beach next to the water and waited for Gran Torino to arrived. Luckily, it was getting a bit colder out so fewer people were going to the beaches due to the cold that was starting to come in. Izuku was also wearing a hoodie over his fancier clothing that was a bit torn up due to the fight with Gigantomachia but Izuku didn't really care at the moment since he knew he would be going through clothing left and right in the fights against Gigantomachia.

After about 10 minutes of waiting, Gran Torino arrived with a worried expression on his face. "Hey old man," Izuku said as he turned around to face Gran Torino who looked in shock at the state Izuku was in. "Kid what the hell happened to you!?" Gran Torino asked as he could see some of the bruising on Izuku's face from getting slammed into the ground by Gigantomachia. Though, the old man couldn't see the bruises and wounds under the clothing though. "I'm fine for now... it wasn't the league per se but the giant from when you captured Kurogiri. The League is currently trying to obtain him but Shigaraki must prove his worthiness which will likely happen sooner or later." Izuku said and Gran Torino shivered a bit at the thought of the giant helping the League out.

Gran Torino asked Iuzku to explain what he needed to report in person. "I know the name of the doctor or rather an alias since I know he has gone by several names now. The current name he is going by is Daruma Ujiko but he also went by Dr. Tsubasa. He was the doctor that declared me quirkless when I was younger! I am sure that is how All For One likely got some of his quirks via the doctor securing some people who he declared quirkless when in fact they likely had a quirk." Izuku said and Gran Torino asked if Izuku believes he had a quirk before but Izuku shook his head no. "I asked the doctor since he remembers me from then... he said I was indeed quirkless. The man knows the truth of One For All but the man chose not to tell Shigaraki but he did force my hand to provide some story that was roughly the truth of the quirk. He doesn't know it's a transferable quirk currently since I was able to stall as I only described myself as part of a legacy that has appeared each generation with his grandmother being one individual and All Might was before me." Izuku said as he gave a general description of the doctor with a small drawing that he could do the best from his memories.

"I didn't see him directly but he indeed should look something like this. Maybe my mother may have a better memory of how he looked since she saw him back then as well when I was in his office. Now to our big issue... there are likely hundreds of Nomu's Gran Torino... we got teleported to a lab that the doctor is running and he was creating stronger versions called High-End Nomu's. We need to find the lab location but I don't know where it's at since he teleported us to the lab itself. You might want to try looking for high electrical consumption that stands out from other places or hospitals since he might still be a doctor at a different place or something." Izuku said and Gran Torino nodded his head as he made notes about everything that Izuku was telling him. Gran Torino did ask if he had any leads on if there was indeed a mole in the school or somewhere else. 

"That is the thing... they have never talked about a mole... I think there may never have been one to start with. It's possible that they used Kurogiri to place trackers on the busses or something as so far there hasn't been any talk of a mole as they either get help from the doctor or information from Giran the information broker. It's also possible All For One used one of his many quirks to find the information out as well." Izuku said and Gran Torino nodded his head and just asked for Izuku to try and see if any of them would mention it. Izuku could bring it up as a question of his on how they were able to do it since it always bugged him or something which Izuku nodded his head.

Izuku then sighed as he explained the issue with Shigaraki. "Gran... Shigaraki has grown greatly since the previous encounters that he has had with heroes. He is far stronger and smarter as he plans better and thinks things out but the worrisome part is that he plans to destroy everything unless one of his allies wants something. He doesn't plan to leave anything left in this world most likely... The doctor plans to help him achieve it as somehow he plans to give Shigaraki even more power which I don't know what he means by that. It's some sort of research he has been working really hard on for a while outside of the Nomu's I believe." Izuku said and Gran Torino nodded his head and asked if there was anything more. Izuku thought about it and said he had Danger sense now unlocked which Gran Torino said Nezu figured he did since Izuku wiped the floor with Eraserhead which made Izuku have a pale face a bit. 

"How... how is everyone?" Izuku asked with a sad tone as he lowered his head. Gran Torino sighed and said that everyone was devested by him leaving and being labeled a villain. "Bakugo admitted to what he did to you. It's out in the open that you were quirkless for a long time and Bakugo asked everyone for their help in pulling you back on a correct path. They haven't given up on you yet kid. Nor has Eraserhead, All Might, the detective, and many others. There are a lot of people waiting for you to return boy so you better keep pushing through each day!" Gran Torino said and Izuku nodded his head as he smiled a bit. Izuku told him that he had to leave since he needed to get supplies since they had lost their hideout in the fight against Gigantomachia. 

Gran Torino nodded his head and soon they went their separate ways. As Gran Torino headed back to UA to give his report he made sure to avoid everyone else and kept out of their views. Nezu and Gran Torino weren't fooled and knew that the others had a general idea that Izuku Midoriya was framed as the mole but they didn't know how much exactly they had figured out. Sadly, they learned that Inko Midoriya received a visit from All Might who she gave Gran Torino's name only which means Gran Torino needed to avoid the others as best as he could to delay their confrontation about Izuku Midoriya. The longer they could keep them in the dark the better since they still had no idea if they had a mole or not.

As Gran Torino made it into the secret tunnels, he entered Nezu's home since he didn't want to get seen in the building. Nezu arrived soon and received the reports from Gran Torino. "Overall, it's a shit show but at least we got some very important information about the League. We need to locate the doctor as a high priority because if he has that many Nomu's then he is a huge threat that needs to be dealt with." Gran Torino said in front of the monitors that had the Prime Minister and the Commission President on them as they joined the meeting as Nezu had warned them that they had an emergency meetup request from Izuku Midoriya.

"Indeed, it's sad that we don't know about a possible mole but his theories of how they have done it do hold value as they haven't launched attacks on UA or other places really that are secured without Kurogiri. All For One using a quirk is also a viable option as well but until we know for sure the danger is still present." Said the Prime Minster which everyone agreed with. The Commission President also spoke up and talked about the Doctor that had worked for All For One. "So it's clear that the Doctor is at least an A-Rank villain as of now. Overall he lacks combat power himself but he can create combat power since he is somehow providing quirks for the creatures he creates," she said and everyone agreed to that as well before Nezu moved onto the topic of trying to find the doctor.

"Overall, we can't touch the League itself unless we get the doctor out of the picture. If we go after the League we risk Izuku's position in the league and any future information we can gain. As such, even if there is no mole he won't be able to leave unless he is made." Nezu said and Gran Torino hated that it was true. They needed to deal with the doctor before they could even think about going after the others. It was a shitty situation that Izuku Midoriya was now trapped in because at first, they wanted to find the mole but now they needed to find the doctor even more than a possible mole since they know he exists and the huge danger he presents.

The conversation then moved onto how close All Might and others were to finding out the truth of the Izuku Midoriya situation. "As it stands, they believe from what we can gather that Izuku Midoriya was blackmailed or is being forced into what he is doing. It's not far off from the truth but also not the real picture. We can probably stall maybe another month or two before they get really pushy on the situation as they are trying to get ahold of Gran Torino. Inko Midoriya received a visit from All Might trying to get information out of here. All she did was give him a hint towards Gran Torino which works for us. This allows us to control their efforts a bit into trying to get ahold of him to find the truth out which is a bit easy for us if they can't lock him down. As such, I will have him out of their sights the best I can and away from them when I can which allows us to delay them finding anymore more out as they really have exhausted other options currently." Nezu said and the others nodded their head. They weren't happy that Inko Midoriya said anything but it did indeed allow them some control of what the others find out.

"Keep us updated, you have access to anything you need since we can't really do the searching ourselves due to the risk of a mole maybe being in either of our sides. As such, Nezu you will need to find the doctor's location as soon as you can though I doubt we will find it any time soon since he has hidden himself this long without anyone realizing he existed in the first place." the Prime Minister said and Nezu nodded his head. The meeting came to an end and Nezu was glad for that.

Nezu decided to ask how Izuku was doing from what Gran Torino could gather from the short meeting he had. "Overall I would say he is starting to take the hit more mentally now. He did do what he did to Eraserhead which is likely eating him alive but the fact that he found out what he had allows him to push forward as it means he is being good at his job. He did ask how everyone was doing here and I told him the truth of Bakugo telling the truth about their past which includes him being quirkless and the abuse he suffered. I told him how people haven't given up on him and continue to seek to bring him back to a path of good which did seem to help him." Gran Torino said and Nezu was glad that Gran Torino told Izuku about all of that.

"I saw... I saw you moved the kid that Eraserhead adopted into 1-A to replace Izuku. How do you think that is going to go with the kids?" Gran Torino asked and Nezu shrugged a bit. "I think there will be some resistance but they will accept him into the fold. It really depends I think on his views of Izuku Midoriya since he might sink himself if he opposes Midoriya while the class for the most part still wants to find Midoriya to bring him back." Nezu said and Gran Torino brought up what happens when Izuku does come back since Gran Torino refuses to consider the kid's death. Nezu said there would just be 21 students in 1-A instead of 20 which Gran Torino just accepted as there was nothing else to really talk about at the moment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 222 20
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was an amazing student until one day he was called up to the offices and false accused of being the traitor. He lost e...
1M 30.8K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...
90.7K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
33K 968 46
"You can't kill them! You're still a hero deep down!" The voices chorused, most familiar of them all was All Might's. "NO! I can't be a hero when eve...