WHAT IF I'M HIM [Under Revisi...

By TakeThePride

[This is being re-written as a new story on my page. I'm keeping this up if y'all wanna read it but it's not... More

Authors Quick Note
Chapter One; Katuki Bakugo
Chapter Two; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Three; Shoto Todoroki
Chapter Four; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Six; Mashirao Ojiro
Chapter Seven; Shoto Todoroki
Sorry
Chapter Eight; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Nine; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Ten; Eijiro Kirishima
Chapter Eleven; Mashirao Ojiro
Chapter Twelve; Mezo Shoji
Chapter Thirteen; Katsuki Bakugo
Rant
Chapter Fourteen; Katsuki Bakugo
The Bakugo's house
Chapter Fifteen; Katsuki Bakugo
Please Look At My Bio
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen; Katsuki Bakugo
BLM and STOP ASIAN HATE
Chapter Nineteen; Eijiro Kirishima
Chapter Twenty; Masaru Bakugo
Hi
Chapter Twenty-One; Eijiro Kirishima
Chapter Twenty-Two; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Twenty-Three; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Twenty-Four; S.M.D.M.E
Chapter Twenty-Five; Denki Kaminari
Important!
Chapter Twenty-Six; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Twenty-Seven; Eijiro Kirishima
Update

Chapter Eighteen; Masaru Bakugo

106 7 25
By TakeThePride

Title: Broken

Artist: Isak Danielson

Nightcore Channel: RubyChan's Nightcore

I really hope you like it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirishima for the past half hour had been trying to calm down Mitsuki. The police were standing in front of the two from where they were sitting on the couch.

"So, let me recap what you have just explained." Kirishima nodded. "You were having breakfast then you heard something loud come from the front door," Kirishima nodded again. "You all," he directed his pen at him and Mitsuki. "You all went to check it out and it was a brick with writing saying 'Lock the room better'. Hero Endeavor and Eraserhead are checking the room since Mrs.Bakugo had said, which shouldn't be allowed if it weren't for the heroes agreeing with her-"

A female police officer, her dark skin glowing in the light, came up to them and put a hand in front of the policeman, "Calm down, the kids barely holding on, the mother is breaking down in front of you and the father is in the hospital yelling for the first time we have heard. Give them a break." The policeman rolled his eyes.

"You're not in charge here, go do your job and petrol. Now kid, what aren't you telling me? We found a broken lamp with blood upstairs and you're telling me it was an accident?"

"Telling? I told you already, the lamp broke yesterday," he focused on Mistuki who repeatedly was calling out her son's name under her breath. He had tears streaming down his face as well, when he saw Masaru running up the stairs carrying bleeding, torn up Bakugo he almost could feel his body being ripped inside out.

"Shut up, you idiot! Can't you see the family has had a lot happen in the past thirty minutes? Let them breathe."

The policeman was about to argue when another officer called him over. He glared at the Policewoman before stalking off. She looked at Kirishima and sat on the coffee table. "Babe, I know that you've been through a lot but we still need you to answer these questions. You don't have to answer right now, right this second but," she inhaled. "We need these answers by the end of the week okay?"

"Okay," Kirishima sounded deflated.

"You're parents have been contacted. Unfortunately, they aren't able to make it back to Japan because of all the booked flights. They were telling me you were staying at your biological father's house, correct?"

Kirishima nodded.

"Okay, do you have his contact information so I can tell him to come to get you?"

Kirishima shook his head, "I, I came here for a reason."

The policewoman's face grew grim, "Is he hurting you?"

"No, he isn't. It's just his family doesn't accept people like my parents and so they didn't want me coming over any, um, anymore." She nodded.

"Officer Takahashi!" Eraserhead called, coming out of the hallway.

"Yes, sir?" She stood.

"May we speak to them?" Takahashi nodded and went outside to her car. Eraser and Endeavor went in front of them, both standing. "I understand why you didn't want the police there," he said to Mitsuki who ignored him. He sighed and turned to Kirishima, "I have some questions for you-"

"I already told the guy everything."

"That's not what I am talking about," he motioned for an officer to come over. "Take Mrs. Bakugo to get some water to calm down and take her to the hotel. Don't forget to inform her husband." The officer nodded and gently pulled Mitsuki off the couch.

"Now," Aizawa started. "A few weeks ago Bakugo had something similar happen to him. Then, he blew, screaming, and his quirk setting off. Now, we are going to see the security footage that the Bakugo's have installed in that room and we are going to see what happened. I know that you weren't present when Bakugo first Seized but I need to know why you weren't. Don't think I didn't hear Ashido screaming for you on the phone."

"I-'' Kirishima gulped. Endeavor started to grow impatient and tapped his foot rapidly on the floor. "When I tried to leave Bakugo's dorm I like, I couldn't breathe and B-Bakugo had the kind o-of the same thing b-but it wasn't until he fully left downstairs then-that ha-happened to him." Tears didn't stop flowing down Kirishima's cheeks.

"Elaborate," Endeavor ordered.

"I w-went to his dorm and th-the power went out in his room. So, we went to go see if my room also lost pow-power, and then we both like, like um-"

"Collapsed?"

Kirishima shook his head, "Like a panic attack but worse. Like someone made us."

Aizawa nodded and glanced at Endeavor who spoke up, "Who do you know that knows about this? Knows the most?"

"Um," Kirishima thought for a moment. "I t-think Todoroki. He called Bakugo this morning and I didn't even think Bakugo would want h-his number."

"Shoto?" Endeavor asked, uncrossing his arm.

Kirishima nodded.

"Okay, we will talk with him as well. I heard your parents aren't home, where are you staying?"

"I was," he wiped his nose, "I was supposed to stay with Bakugo." Aizawa nodded.

"Well, you can go back to the dorms. No students are there but you are still allowed in, just check in with Present Mic since he is usually there to grade papers, okay?" Kirishima nodded again. "Bakugo's strong," Aizawa said, trying to reassure the redhead boy. "Officer Takahashi!" Aizawa called.

She came jogging in when she heard her name being yelled, "Yes, sir?"

"Could you please take Mr. Kirishima to U.A. and make sure he gets in the dorms safely?"

"Of course sir," she looked at Kirishima and gave him a warm smile, "Come, dear." Kirishima followed her outside where people in the neighborhood had swarmed around.

"There's a reason they called us," Endeavor pointed out. If this was a normal burglary it would've been in the hands of the police but clearly, that wasn't the case. "He's strong?"

Aizawa nodded, "Very strong. Which means-"

"Something was stronger," Endeavor finished off for him.

"Exactly," respond tired. He huffed and sat up from the couch he was just sitting on, "And right now I don't think this was coincidental." He turned to the man with flames around him. "And I think your son is keeping something from us."

.

.

.

"Mr. Bakugo, I need you to calm down-"

"Calm down? My son is there for heaven knows what! If you want me to calm down then heal him! Protect him! You knew that he was being targeted which is why you placed the dorms but you can't even protect one god damn child!" He yelled at the hero.

A male nurse had to hold him back and somehow Masaru was even stronger despite the nurse being bigger in muscle mass and height.

"Sir, please. We are taking care of your son as we speak," the nurse said.

"I'm not talking about the hospital, I am talking about the HEROS! That was supposed to protect my son!"

"Sir! I understand but you need to let us take care of your son, please sir." The nurse begged.

Masaru had stopped struggling and the nurse loosened his hold on him. "Fine." He jerked his arms away. He growled and went down the halls, into the elevator, and out of the hospital building.

His breathing was hard as he walked to his car, once he got in he went to the glove compartment and got out a cigarette packet and light. He lit one and held it in his mouth as he turned on the car and pulled out of the parking lot. He slid his window down and put an arm out with the lit cigarette. He drove to a red light. He took his hand off the wheel and took off his glasses and placed them in the cupholder.

"Damn it!" He was upset, extremely upset. He didn't know what was happening and the fact that his son got hurt. He is supposed to be the man of the house, not Katsuki. He should've protected Katuski but he couldn't. He would never forget his son's screams and cries for his father to save him.

He ran down in the hallway when he noticed that Katuski hadn't returned. When he got to the big door he could hear Katuski yelling and cursing at the door. "Katsuki I'm here!"

"Help me! I can't breathe! Dad!" The fire alarm had gone off.

"I'm here Katuski!" Masaru shouted but it's impossible for Katsuki to hear him. He tried the lock but it kept denying him. He tried pulling the door, he even set off an explosion but it didn't budge.

"Daddy! Please, help me! I'm scared!"

"I'm here! Hold on, I'm right here!" The lights on the outside in the hallway flickered. He struggled to put in the code, trying so hard.

As he was trying to open the door he heard a scream that made his heart drop and shatter. "Katsuki!" He banged on the door. "Katsuki, what's happening?"

Masaru set off explosions but they weren't fast enough. Katsuki's screams only got louder. The lights flickering had gotten faster and the fire alarm blared so loudly. He punched in the code again for the hundredth time and it turned green. The lights went back on and the door clicked.

He couldn't hear any more screams from his son.

He rushed into the room the second the doors opened and in the red-lit room, in the far corner was a bleeding, unconscious, blond. "No, no, no, no, no, no," Masaru went on his knees by Katsuki. "Katuski," He started to shake him. He saw rips in his clothes, deep scratches all over his body. Tears continued to stream down the blond's face and now the brunettes.

"Son?" He started to choke up. "Katsuki, darling, wake up!" When he made no movement Masaru gritted his teeth and picked Katsuki up. He isn't as strong as his son but right now it felt as if he could run three miles while carrying a boulder. He sped out of the room and down the halls.

The fire alarm was still going by the time they got to the living room.

"Bakugo!"

"Katsuki!

Masaru placed his son on his couch and his legs gave out. He looked more carefully than he had in the room.

"Holy shit! Katsuki, my baby," Mitsuki sobbed. Kirishima's body had hardened in some places, his whole body shook in fear as tears welled up in his eyes.

The ringing from his phone snapped Masaru back into the now. He pulled out his phone, using the hand with the cigarette to control the wheel. "What?" He said coldly without checking to see who it was.

"Masaru," Mitsuki responded, almost dead.

Masaru inhaled a quick puff of his cigarette before throwing it out the window, not caring what could happen. "Honey-"

"How is he?"

Masaru pursed his lips, eyes glued to the road but he could still imagine the look on Mitsuki's face. "They are treating him, he isn't facing serious condition physically."

"Which means?"

"Means he's going to be okay when he wakes up," he turned. "But so far that is what seems to have the doctors worried because he should wake up in a few hours hopefully."

"Why are they worried?"

"They don't think he is going to wake up that quick."

"What?" Mitsuki shouted. "What the fuck was in there to put my baby in some sort of coma? Did you see what they did to my baby? What fucking monster," he could feel the anger was radiating off of her.

"I will come home soon."

"Speaking of which," Mitsuiki continued. "They moved us to a hotel, I'll send you the address and room number."

"Okay, what about Eijiro?"

"His teacher came, he told us he will keep Eijiro in the dorms. His parents are out of the country."

Masaru hummed, "I'll see you soon."

"Masaru?"

"Yes, darling?"

"I love you."

Masaru softly smiled, "I love you too." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I really hoped you liked this. I went to read other stories to get inspiration for my writing style to make it better but in the end, it resulted in me comparing and degrading myself. I know that doesn't matter much to you, but I really hope that you enjoyed this chapter. 

Sorry, if I made any mistakes. 

How are you all doing? Honestly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 8.5K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
57.7K 919 17
It takes place in an alternative version of digimon adventure As the seven digidestined beat Devimon they found their way to server. At the same tim...
639K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
PYAAR By Rup

Fanfiction

2.1K 201 12
Pehli prachesta hain kripa karke andar Jake padhiye bas description padhkei Laut mat jaiye šŸ˜