You Belong To Me || ✔️

Galing kay slutt4yhu

-COMPLETED- 18 year old Delilah Jones just got out of a 4-year relationship to have discovered her best frien... Higit pa

preface
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
CHARACTERS
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-49-
AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT
-50-

-48-

507 13 2
Galing kay slutt4yhu

Delilah PoV

"Mommy mommy!" Tara's cries wake me from my sleep.

I groan and turn over toward the crib, looking at Tara trying to climb out but not being able to due to the netting.

"I'm coming little one," my voice cracks as a yawn erupts.

I unzip the crib and grab Tara, bringing her to the bathroom.

"How are you today little monkey?" I ask as I tickle her belly.

She grabs onto my hair and smiles wide, spitting out semblances of words.

After I shut the bathroom door, I place Tara on the ground to run around while I do my business.

Before I even pull my pants down, Tara is crying on the floor.

Groaning, I stand up and make my way over to the screaming toddler.

"What's wrong baby girl? Did you hurt yourself?" I coo at her until her cries stop, her pouting face looking at mine. 

I sigh and pick her up, placing her on the counter.

"Stay still!" I point my finger at her and she nods.

I turn around and grab her diaper bag as well as a bag with some clothes.

Making my way back to Tara, a slap the bag on the counter and start digging through them, pulling out wipes and a fresh diaper.

Pulling her old clothes off, I notice mashed potatoes down the front of her chest.

"What the...?"

Tara giggles at my reaction and starts kicking her feet back and forth.

"Guess maybe it's bath time, huh?" I say aloud.

Tara protests but stops as soon as she sees a toy in her diaper bag, pulling it out and occupying herself.

I pull the rest of her clothes off and place her on the tile floor, along with some toys.

I turn to the huge bath in the middle of the room and turn the water on, adding some bubbles to make Tara more interested.

I stood up and caught my reflection in the floor length mirror.

My eyes were a bright purple and my usually wavy brown hair was pitch black and straight.

The bags under my eyes that indicated little sleep were evident against my now darker skin.

I grabbed a brush from my bag and combed through my locks, pulling it into a twisted bun.

Might as well take a bath with her.

I pull my shirt over my head and push down my pants.

Standing in my underwear, I turn back around to see Zac standing in the doorway, watching me.

I smile sheepishly.

"Creep!"

He laughs and walks in, closing the door.

Slowly walking toward me, I feel guilt coursing though me.

He's feeling guilty.

"I love you," he whispers as he reaches me. " I love you more than anything in this life and all the rest. I- " he stopped and scratched his neck, then reaching for my hand.

"If you don't want to become the queen, I'll fully support you. If we get banished, if we become fallen, at least we'll have each other. That's all that matters to me is you."

I look in his eyes and see the vulnerability, I see the hesitancy of his words.

"If it's something you need more time to think about, then you have the rest of this day to do so. But please, really think about it. And know I'll support whichever path you take."

He leans down and kisses my lips. I kiss him back, holding on for a few seconds before pulling back.

He turns and walks out the door, shutting it softly behind him.

I turn back toward the bath and shut off the water.

"Come on monkey." I bend down and pick up Tara, placing her in the water before peeling off the rest of my clothes and getting in with.

Sitting down, Tara starts splashing around and playing with the bubbles.

I sit quietly and watch, Zac's words running circles in my head.

I really didn't want to become the Queen, not yet at least. I just wanted time with my mate. I wanted to start our lives together.

I worked my ass off to get into that college on an academic scholarship, and that would be all for nothing.

Just 4 days ago I became a demon.

Daniel just kidnapped me 5 days ago.

I've been with Zac for only 3 months.

Everything is happening so very fast. I just need time to process everything and to live through it.

I don't see what's so bad about me and Zac becoming human. I've been human all my life and I've turned out okay.

I don't see why my father would even put me in that sort of position.

Any sense of relief I felt knowing I've found my father disappeared and was emptied.

That man was cruel. He was only worried about his desires.

But then again, I guess he could claim the same thing.

I guess all I really need is time, which is something I don't have to make such a big decision.

I want a year. 365 days to just live my life with Zac and Tara.

Yeah!

I smile to myself, finally coming to a conclusion.

I'll become the queen, in trade for a year.

No responsibilities. No ties. Just life.

I quietly laugh to myself and pin my focus back on Tara still playing with the bubbles.

I grab the bottle of baby wash. Pouring some in my hand, I pull Tara closer to me and start washing her, making sure to get all the food off her chest.

After I finish, I lean back again and just let her play.

I close my eyes and relax until I feel little hands on my legs. I look up and noticed Tara starting to crawl on me.

Once she succeeds, she lays her head on my chest and starts to suck on her thumb.

I chuckle and pull the plug, letting the water drain before standing up and grabbing a towel. I wrap myself and Tara up, walking towards the counter.

I pull out a legless red onesie and get Tara all changed up and put her hair into some little piggy tails.

I secure the towel around myself before carefully opening the bathroom door, an already sleeping Tara in my arms. 

I place Tara in her crib and zip the net before making my way over to Zac, wanting to share the conclusion I've made.

Zac was on his phone laying on the bed. I sat down at his feet, causing him to look up.

Zac's eyes reach mine , then they travel down to my exposed shoulders, he takes in the towel that I have wrapped around myself.

Zac sits up with a smile on his face. He grabs my hand and then with his other hand he unwraps the towel.

My jaw fly's open as I cover my chest and look over to Tara who's still sleeping.

Before I can protest, Zac grabs me by my waist, sitting me in his lap and leans back.

"Zac!" I whisper-yell.

"Yes my love?" He answers nonchalantly.

"Tara?!" I say as if it was incredibly obvious, which it should have been.

"Hmm," he put his fingers to chin, acting like he was thinking before sitting up.

One hand wrapped around my throat while the other trailed slowly up my naked thigh.

"I guess you'll just have to be quiet." Zac smiles as his hand reaches my clit.

I breath out quietly, already turned on and wanting him.

He circles my clit slowly at first, then he speeds up.

It takes everything in me to stay quiet.

After a while of torture, Zac takes his hand away from my clit and towards my core.

He rubs two fingers against my entrance before speaking.

"TskTsk. Dirty little girl. Your soaking just waiting for me. Tell me how bad you want me." He demands.

I feel a pit of butterflies as I listen to him talk.

"Zac, not with Tara in the room," I whispered, my thighs involuntary moving against his fingers, trying to cause some friction.

"It seems you have forgotten the rules, little girl." Zac's face is inches from mine before he pushes me aside and stands up.

He walks over to Taras crib, unzipping it and laying Tara on the bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask, confused.

Zac picks up the empty crib and walks into the bathroom with it before coming back out and softly grabbing Tara and disappearing again.

Confusion was clear on my face as Zac walked back out, shutting the bathroom door.

"Why'd you put Tara in the bathroom?" I asked him, genuinely confused.

Zac pulled his shirt over his head in one swift movement before he started tugging on the button of his jeans.

"Well, Tara is not in the room, and you've been a naughty girl. Remember what I told you happens to naughty girls?" He was in front of me as he finished his sentence, pinching my cheeks and causing my lips to squish together.

He leaned down and quickly pecked them before pushing my back on the bed.

"Answer me, little girl!" Domination was written on his face, his voice growing louder and causing me to shiver.

"Y-yes s-sir," I whispered.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me? And do everything as I say?" His voice was husky and growing deeper by the second.

I don't know why I was so nervous. But this side of Zac always turned me on.

I sat up a little, pulling Zac between my legs by the band of his boxers.

"Yes sir," I whisper and I look up into his Gray eyes.

"Hmmm, then I want you to take control." Zac backed away before laying opposite me on the bed.

I felt my cheeks burn red before I crawled over to my mate. I straddle him, kissing his lips all the way down his neck.

I feel my fangs growing, so I sink my teeth into Zac's neck and let his blood flow into my mouth.

My body was filled with warmth and love and desire.

My hands pull at his boxers, yanking them down his legs.

His large member was pressed against my belly button as I straddled him.

Without thinking, I closed my bite and lifted up to sit on him.

It took me a few seconds to get adjusted to his size, but once I did I started slowly bouncing up and down.

Zac placed his hands underneath me to help in case I got tired.

Hearing Zac's harsh breathing got me dripping.

I bounced as fast as I could.

"Slow down little one," Zac growled, and I did as he said.

Zac lifted me up and flipped our positions, putting himself over top me.

Without saying a word, he forced himself into me, causing me to groan.

"Z-Zac!" I managed to get out.

Zac lifted one of my legs and placed it over his shoulder. He drew his hand back and slapped the side of my thigh with force.

I winced.

Zac pushed in me slowly and brought his other hand around my neck.

"Take a deep breath because you won't be breathing until I cum in you."

I look up with a shocked face. "W-wha?"

"You heard me, and you have 10 seconds."

I felt my pulse quicken as I delayed. I felt Zac's fingers tighten a little, so I brought as much air into my lungs as would allow.

Zac started slowly, bringing my other leg over his other shoulder and squeezing my knees together.

Ripples of fear and pleasure shot through me as Zac tightened his grip, cutting off my air.

He stroked slowly in and out of me.

I brought one hand up and placed it around his hand over my neck, and brought the other around the back of his head.

20 seconds go by and I'm unbothered.

Another 30 pass and I already feel myself growing.

My lungs start to pinch and I feel Zac start going faster and faster.

"Good girl. Your doing so good." he encouraged.

I shuddered at his words, pulling his body closer to mine.

Zac goes faster and faster, and my lungs start to scream for air.

I feel Zac tremble as he slows, pushing all the way into me.

I start to feel dizzy as Zac releases his hand.

I gasp for breath for a few seconds before calming down.

Zac pulled me close to his chest and ran his hands through my hair.

"You did so good neonata. I'm so proud of you."

He kissed my forehead and rubbed my thighs and back, and I leaned into him, closing my eyes.

"I love you, Z- er...babe," I whisper against his chest, almost forgetting his rules.

I felt tired, more so then I had for weeks. I pulled the cover around us and cuddled closer to my mate.

"I love you more my queen," he whispered and kissed my head.

Zac rubbed my back as I fell asleep.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

268K 7.2K 36
Meet Sierra Rose, a twenty year old kind soul. After being kicked out of her mom's house, she moves in with her current boyfriend of six months, only...
441K 4.5K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...
28.7K 760 29
Delilah Morello has worked in prostitution ever since she was eighteen and got kicked out of her parents house for coming out as bisexual. She's twen...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...