Trapped In Heaven [TK]

By beautytaekoo

"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Wi... More

Introduction
1.Obscure Night
2.The Syndicate
3.Day One: First Glance
4.Day Two:Disquiet
5.Day three: Mr.Han
6.Day four: Atlanta
8.Day six: Riot Starters
9.Day seven: Dramatic
10.Over the long run
11.Uncovering
12.Eleventh hour
13.Once and for all
14.A turn for the better
15.Relinquish
16.Unifying
17.Something Endearing
18.1 Shattered (part 1)
18.2 Shattered (part 2)
19. Healing
20. Reconciled
21. Envious
Reintroduction
22. A little bit of pain
23. Yoonmin
24. Adoration & Dawn
25. Astonished
26. Excursion: First Day
27. Excursion: Second Day
28. Excursion:Third Day
29. Excursion: Last Day
30. Back to Seoul
31. The Return of Hellcat
32. Eternal Namjin
33. Jeonlous
34. Precarious
35. Everything Revealed
36. Content
37. Memories
38. Sullen
39. Beautiful As Paradise
40.1 Eternally yours (pt. 1)
40.2 Eternally Yours
41. Yarrow (Everlasting love)
42. Paint me like a Wildflower
43. Epilogue: Trapped In Heaven

7.Day five: Embittered

6.4K 271 78
By beautytaekoo

"We met for a reason either you are a blessing or a lesson"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Nonhyeon-dong, Southern Seoul, South Korea

Jungkook woke up due to his alarm ringing nonstop, went near his window and drew the curtains away. The raventte glanced out of the open space at the signs of spring. The sky is almost blue, the trees are almost budding, the sun is almost bright. Indeed it is start of the spring, indicating arrival of someone close to the him.

He did his morning routine and went for breakfast. Today all of them had breakfast together, kook being part of it. Taehyung was in a kinda flustered state but after some time he got comfortable as the mafia was calm and composed today and he didn't look at tae even once.

The breakfast went almost silently except for the few times hobi and yeonjun bickered, also tae thanked jungkook for letting him watch the performance which the elder accepted with just a nod.

Younger was not disappointed with the raven hair's behaviour as seeing this side of him is more good than the angry one.

Sope wanted to roam around the city so they went out and talking about Yeon as he annoyed yoongi to death to tag along with them, they had to take him defeatedly.

As the maknae was heading out with sope, hobi asked tae to join too but he denied coz he still can't walk properly and needs some rest. The trio went out telling the mullet haired to take care.
While Namjoon got a call from Han so he made his way to the hotel. And no need to tell that Tae and Jk are alone in the house. Both unaware of this fact. (A/N: I know yall's horny asses will not think straight, don't think much bishes nothing is going to happen, not this soon at least🌚😏)

Jungkook is on his laptop doing some work. He is working since quite a while, so he thought of taking a break and reading some articles related to what's going on in Korea.

Stretching his arms and back to loosen up, raventte's one hand grabbed the glass of water placed on the table and other hand started scrolling thru the various headlines. And just then one news caught his attention....

"J&J COMPANY IS REACHING NEW HEIGHTS, TAKING ALL OVER SOUTH KOREA"

He clicked on it and started reading....fingers gliding the screen up on their own and halting at a particular picture with a caption written below it

"The co-owner of the company and CEO's wife while walking out of J&J enterprises after the launching of new project".

He stared at the pic for good two minutes "I hope ur doing well, few more days and we will meet" words left his lips which now curved into a beautiful smile.

Closing the page jungkook continued scrolling again when another article caught his attention.
"WHERE J&J ENTERPRISES IS TAKING OVER SOUTH KOREA, LEE INCORPORATIONS IS MAKING NOISE ALL OVER USA"

Curiosity took over him and it made his fingers click on it.

'Mr. Lee, the CEO of Lee enterprises is basically South Korean, who has taken over US market by the company he built starting from a small buisiness. The official sources stated that he will be going back to Korea soon to enlarge the business in his home country. It will be exciting to see how the two big companies will compete with each other.'

'Lee has never allowed the media to capture his face, but the sources say the face reveal will happen in his home country when he will launch his company there.' Jungkook read it and leaned back on his chair thinking. It will be interesting, I am hearing this name for the first time, Who is this Lee?

The raven haired read few more articles, one of which was again had the pics of the same woman he saw in first one, on which he kept staring again for few more minutes thinking something, when suddenly his phone started buzzing.

Jungkook looked at the caller ID, answered the call and went out of the house not wasting a second as it was some parcel someone sent him.

On the other hand tae was resting in his room rolling on the bed getting bored. His mind is roaming around thinking different things, he got reminded of a certain ravenentte...

What will be he doing right now? Maybe busy in his work as always, I don't understand the way he acts with me, sometimes he is like good to me and sometimes acts like a jerk, But he looks so cute when he sleeps and he is handsome too.....

Yahh Kim Taehyung come to ur senses. He scolded himself.
His arm...is it good now? Did he changed the dressing of his arm or not? The wound looked pretty deep...I think I should go ask him about it, as today he behaved nicely with me.

Such random thoughts invaded younger's mind turning his lush lips in a cute smile.

Tae got down out of the bed, and headed to Jungkook's office. Reaching there his knuckles slowly knocked on the door but no reply. And as the door was half open he pushed it.....went inside thinking raven might be on a call. But kook was nowhere to be seen.

Mullet haired saw the laptop open on the table... It means Jk was here only, he might have went somewhere, let's wait for him tae, as u r already here, he will probably come back.

Tae sat on the sofa for few minutes but got bored so he stood up and roamed around the office observing it. While roaming he went near Jk's table, eyes landing on the screen of laptop which had pictures of some woman with the headlines.

Nearing more to see it clearly, younger questioned his own self...

Who is she? And why Jk was reading this article. It's not like he can't read news, but this article looks like it's just about the woman being clicked by the media at different places,which seems becz she is the CEO's wife. Tae thought scrolling the page to see what was it about.
He is busy looking at the screen, not aware of the raging eyes staring at him.

"KIM, What the fuck are u trying to do?" jungkook walked towards him and grabbed tae's wrist....dragging him away from the table.

It was clearly painful coz the way raven tightened his grip....making the other wince.

"Ahh, it hurts, plz it hurts"

But Jk's anger reached it's limits when he saw tae invading his personal space.

"How dare u come into my cabin without my permission and touch my personal things?" "Is it becz I am going easy on u? And not treating like a mafia should treat his hostage" jungkook retorted.

"No, plz don't hurt me, I-I ca-me here to ask u ab-out" tae stuttered his eyes filled with tears.

"About WHAT Kim" kook's voice echoed in the office. "Ab-out ur injured arm" the mullet haired answered, and tears started rolling down his eyes.

Jungkook loosened his grip, jerking off tae's hand. "If u don't want to see the monster in me...then get the hell out of here, RIGHT NOW" he growled.

And the next second younger is running out of raven's office despite the limping, foot hurting from the pain, resulting in a loud thud as he collapsed in the corridor. He started crying there hugging his knees not able to get up.

"OHH MY GOD, CUTIE HYUNG, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO U? WHY ARE U CRYING?" Yeonjun came running towards tae. Sope and yeonjun just arrived in javelin.

They entered the house laughing and bickering not expecting the site in front of them.

"V ur foot, it's bleeding, the bandages are getting stained, look yoongi hyung" hobi said while kneeling down.

Lifting tae in bridal style hobi with yeon headed towards his room except yoongi who went in the direction of kook's office.

Tae's sobs lessened a bit when hobi placed him on the bed. Yeonjun brought the first aid kit and changed his bandage. They didn't ask him anything somewhat guessing what would have happened.

"Wil-l u stay with me yeonie?" taehyung pleaded.

"No need to ask hyung, I am not going anywhere, u said u like to sleep while cuddling something right? Then u can cuddle with me and sleep" yeonjun answered and lied down beside the other. Cute...hobi thought and went out closing the door.

"What did u do this time Jungkook?" yoongi barged in the office with a pissed tone.

"I know u did something again to that Kid" he continued.

"Hyung, are u again taking his side, when this time it was his fault, and don't tell me u came to me just becz he was crying like a weakling again or did he sent u to me" kook retorted.
"Jungkook, don't say anything unless u know, that kid didn't even say a single word, we saw him sitting near the stairs hugging his knees coz he definitely fell down while running out of here"

"and u know thanks to ur temper, his bandage was filled with blood" it was hobi who just enetered there angrily.

"Now I want u to stay away from him instead, he is here for just next two days and after that u will be freed from him" yoongi snorted "That innocent soul really doesn't deserve this" he added.

"Do u know hyung what that innocent soul of urs did? He was checking my laptop when I was not in my office. Freaking invading my personal life, now tell me whose fault it is?" raven retorted.
"But why will he do that...he is not someone to do something like this kook, there must be a reason if he did that which u were not able to see." yoongi answered calming his self.

"I asked him hyung, he said he came here to ask me about my arm injury, but if it was for that reason then why did he touched my laptop" the raventte voiced out.

"Let's go" hobi grabbed kook's hand and led him to tae's room, yoongi followed him aware of what the other is thinking.

Hobi knocked on the door. As tae and yeonjun were not asleep yet, yeon stood up and opened it.

He dragged jungkook....making him stand in front of tae, meanwhile tae suddenly sat up on the bed as soon as he saw the raventte. Fear clear in his eyes, avoiding the black orbs which are staring at him with vexation.

"Vantae, I want u to explain all of us what actually u were doing in kook's office a while ago and why, also no need to get scared of this brat, we all are here" the one who has sunshine smile spoke.
"I-I went there to ask J-k about his injury but wh-en I entered the office I saw no one, I was about to head back but I saw the laptop open and thought Jk is still in house so I can wait until he comes back...he was taking long so I thought of roaming around the office....while observing the room I went near the table and as the laptop screen was on I accidently saw those pics" the mullet haired explained everything.

"Look Jungkook-ah I told u he will not do anything without a reason, now I don't want u to bash him over this little thing, so u better not start again" yoongi let out, his hand patting jungkook's shoulder.

"Now as the misunderstanding is cleared, I want both of u to say sorry to each other and after this until V goes back to living his normal life u both will neither talk each other nor see each other's faces no matter what, is that clear, or should I repeat?" hobi decalred in a demanding tone. He really can be scary sometimes if u mess with him.

"Okay hyung, and I am sorry Jk for unknowingly invading ur personal space, I really didn't want to do that." tae apologized with his head hung low.

"Kookie hyung now it's ur turn" yeonjun who was silently watching all of them finally said something.
Truth to be told Jungkook didn't expect this from tae, him saying sorry for a mistake which is not even a mistake

Why didn't u oppose hobi hyung Kim? Why u apologized when I clearly am at the fault again? Why are u so good to me? Isn't my rage not enough for u to hate me? As much as I am trying to get away from u, as much as I don't want u to come near me, everyday ur giving me a new reason to take one more step closer, Why?

He is immersed in his thoughts staring at the mullet haired not even blinking once. "Jungkook" yoongi called out.

Jungkook got snapped out of his thoughts "Uhh, yeah, I am sorry" he replied his eyes not leaving the gorgeous face.

Younger looked up at Jungkook hearing his response "it's okay" he replied while biting his lips.

"So now everything is sorted, let's go back continue our works" yoongi announced and all of them made their way out except yeontae who cuddled with each other and slept.

It's nearly evening....as they went down. And just like the spring arrived in seoul today, they saw arrival of someone close and dearly to them, their hyung, who is smiling sitting on the sofa looking in their direction.

"Yi-jung hyung" raven's mood changed seeing him, same with yoongi and hobi. While namjoon already met yi-jung out of the house when he was heading back after meeting with Han, so he is sitting beside him. Jungkook took fast steps and went to hug his hyung, favourite hyung.

"I am so happy ur back" the raventte beamed. "I am too Kook" yi-jung replied while smiling.

"Long time no see" yoongi hugged him too...followed by hobi. "By the way, what is the special occasion that u blessed us with ur presence" the raven haired asked showing his bunny teeth.

"I just came here to meet u all, as soon as I landed in Korea" the male in black shirt replied.

Yi-jung also works for Wendigo, he is one of wendigo's trusted men. He was in Thailand since last few months for some of the dark business related stuff, just came back to Korea. Yi-jung has always been on raventte's side and saved him numerous times from Wendigo's wrath, and that's the reason jungkook loves and respects him, same goes for elder, he adores kook so much.

"How is ur plan progressing kook? I am sorry that I am not able to help u much" yi-jung questioned placing his hand on raventte's back.

"No hyung, don't say that, u have helped me enough, and yes everything is going smoothly" jungkook replied.
All of them talked and spent time together for a while. Yoongi went to prepare dinner. After some time dinner was over too. Yi-jung also saw the hostage and asked them about tae. Yoongi answered him and the elder was happy to meet someone new in the house. Yi-jung bid goodbye to all of them, as he needed to go to Busan despite kook pleading him to stay here for few more days.

Jungkook was sitting in his room, when he remembered about certain meeting or u can say a drug deal with a very known gang to him, which was going to happen tomorrow.

He clicked on the contacts in his phone, scrolled a lil and saw the name of the gang leader, fingers tapped on the call icon and it started ringing "Hello, Jackson" jungkook let out immediately.

"Ohh my god...What did I do good in my previous life that Jeon Jungkook is calling himself" Jackson dramatically replied from the other line.

"Jackson cut the crap. I have called u to tell that tomorrow at 5pm we will have the meeting in my house, so don't be late" and the raventte ended the call.

"Aish this Jeon, didn't even say bye" Jackson whined keeping his phone down and went to sleep.

"The stars and the moon arrived just to wish all of them a good night. Letting the light of the moon guide their dreams as they pass the night away."
___________________________________________

Who is the woman Jungkook saw in that article?
___________________________________________
A/N:

Hello beautiful people. Hope this chapter was good. Do comment ur thoughts☺💜💜

Isn't he too precious for this cruel world🥺...I miss him so much
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 20.4K 84
( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in love with a boy...unknown boy , who he rand...
3.3M 188K 194
A single stolen picture of Taehyung that circulated in a famous social platform has changed the course of his life. Gone are the peaceful days as Tae...
682K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
208K 7.4K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...