Sound Wave - Hawks x Reader

By frogz__0

⚠️This story contains smut, violence and panic attacks⚠️ You had just graduated from UA highschool, and were... More

Heyoo
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 31➴

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25➴

6.1K 131 493
By frogz__0

This chapter contains smut.

Keigo held you in his arms, whilst Kaminari and Kanja stood in the corner of the room, and Kirishima left to go and look for Bakugou.

After a couple of minutes, you calmed down.

You then looked up at Keigo.

"Hey kiddo, been a while." He placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Yes, it has been a while. Did you finally capture Nightmare?" You crossed your arms and pouted.

"Well, no. But, I think I know how to get him." Keigo winked. You sighed, and stood up.

Keigo grabbed your hand and pulled you back into his arms. "What? I'm gonna get a drink." You furrowed your eyebrows. "Kaminari can get it." Keigo pouted.

You raised an eyebrow. "Kaminari? The one whose quirk is literally electricity? Sure..." You chuckled slightly. "The disrespect." Kaminari put his palm out.

"I'll get it." Kanja smiled slightly, and walked out of the room.

It was now you, Kaminari and Keigo in the room.

Silence filled the room, until the door slammed open again, which made you all jump. "Try not to be so rough, Bakubro!" Kirishima whisper shouted. "Don't tell me what to do." A gruff voice argued back.

Keigo's expression changed from being pouty, mixed with happiness, to complete anger. He clenched his jaw tightly. Bakugou walked over to your bed, and halted when he saw you cuddled up with Keigo, and Kaminari stood in the corner of the room looking awfully awkward.

"The fuck are you doing here, horny bird?" Bakugou scowled with his usual expression. Keigo patted you on the head, then stood up.

"Let's talk outside." Keigo said coldly, grabbing Bakugou by his wrist and dragging him outside.

There was faint raised voices outside, then Keigo walked back inside with Bakugou trailing behind him.

Bakugou looked like he had just cried his eyes out.

His eyes were all puffy and red, and he was pouting. His hair was a mess, more than it usually was.

Keigo walked over to you and sat down behind you, then he tugged on your waist, gesturing for you to sit on his lap.

You sighed, and sat on his lap. He let out a small giggle.

Bakugou then walked over to you.

"Fuck sake..." He mumbled under his breath.

You didn't look at him, just fiddled with your fingers.

"Listen dum-" Bakugou was cut off by Kirishima pinching him.

"Y/N." Bakugou grunted out.

You glanced over at him. He sniffled, then continued.

"Sorry. It was inconsiderate of me to get violent with you, and to say those things." Bakugou clenched his jaw. You could tell he didn't mean any of it.

"But you had it coming, don't get involved in my love life! I can fuck whoever I want to, and I can ghost as many girls as I fucking want." He wiped his nose, and turned away from you.

You glared at him. "Cunt..." You mumbled.

Keigo snickered, then patted your head.

"Mhm, I think Y/N needs to talk with me for a bit. We'll wait for her nurse to get her a drink, then you guys can leave." Keigo smiled at them.

They looked shocked, all apart from Kirishima.

"We literally came here to check up on Y/N though! I really only spent like five minutes with her!" Kaminari sulked. 

"Liar, you came here because you heard Kanja was hot." You narrowed your eyes.

Bakugou scoffed. "Please, Dunce face. You think she'd go for you? No way. It's obvious she only likes hot guys." He flexed his muscles.

"Yeah, she'd only go for Kirishima." You shrugged.

"HUH? SHITTY HAIR?!" Bakugou shouted.

"What did I say about raising your voice at my woman?" Keigo growled.

Your eyes widened, and your head shot around, looking at Keigo. "Your woman?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah. Remember what you said wh-"

Keigo was interrupted by your hand slapping over his mouth. "Hahaha that's enough!" You laughed, heat filling your entire face.

Kaminari made an 'OoOoO' noise.

"Shut up." Bakugou growled.

Then, Kanja walked back in the room with a cup of water. You gasped, and then cheered. "Sorry about the wait, Y/N!" She scurried over to you, and handed the cup to you.

You instantly drank the whole cup. "Well, you're thirsty.." Bakugou grumbled.

"She did just have a panic attack. I can't imagine she'd be perfectly hydrated..." Kirishima laughed awkwardly.

"Well, since Y/N has just had her drink, I think you guys should go." Keigo waved at them.

Bakugou instantly left, without any sort of hesitation.

Kaminari groaned, and Kirishima patted him on the back. "Come on, Kaminari. We'll see her again soon." He smiled, and walked out the door.

"But I didn't get the nurse's number..." Kaminari sighed, and left.

It was now you, Keigo and Kanja.

"Hey, nurse. I'm gonna be staying here tonight, just so you know." Keigo said nonchalantly.

"Um, I'm sorry, Hawks, but you can't. It's against the rules of our hospital." Kanja replied uneasily.

"Oh come on, you have other patients, right? I'll just stay with her to make sure she's okay." He grinned.

"Hawks... I can't let you stay here." She fiddled with her fingers.

You felt slightly bad for her, since it was obvious how uncomfortable she was.

"I'll give you one of Bakugou's hoodies." He offered.

"Deal." Kanja answered quickly.

You sighed.

She giggled, and ran out of the room. "Have fun you two!"

"How'd you know that would work?" You turned to him. He placed small kisses along the nape of your neck.

"Because she's a huge Bakugou simp. I can just tell." Keigo grinned into your neck.

You felt a shiver run down your spine, as he nibbled on your neck. "I- what are you doing?" You bit into your lip as he moved his hand and turned your head to face him.

"Just giving you some attention. I missed you~" He smirked, as he placed his lips on yours.

You instantly pulled away from the kiss. "Nope." You placed a finger on his lips.

"Huh? What's wrong then?" He pouted. You shook your head. "I don't want to do this again if it means nothing. I... really care about you, and I don't want us to just go back to being fuck buddies." You mumbled.

Keigo went silent for a minute.

"Could you say that a bit louder? I didn't hear you." He held back a grin.

"Ugh, you know you heard me, but fine. I don't want to just be fuck buddies, I want to be more." You said louder.

Keigo couldn't hold in his grin, and lifted you by your hips. He placed you back onto his lap, but this time, you were facing him.

His lips crashed into yours, and his tongue instantly slipped into your mouth.

You attempted to pull away, but his hand held the back of your head, forcing you into the kiss.

You decided not to fight it, and kissed him back. Your tongue swirled around with his, and you felt him start to get a boner through his trousers.

He pulled away, and you both panted for air.

"Dickhead. I told you... I want to be mo-"

Keigo cut you off, by placing his lips on yours once again, then he pulled away.

"Be my girlfriend then." He whispered, his hot breath on your lips.

You smirked a little. "Since you asked so nicely, alright then." You whispered, back, wrapping your arms around his neck, and kissing him again.

His tonuge slipped inside your mouth, moving smoothly with yours.

He gripped your hips, and forced you to grind against his erection. However, you didn't mind.

You let out quiet moans into his mouth, and applied a tad bit more weight on him. He let out a gasp, and pulled away from the kiss.

A string of saliva was attatched to both of your mouths.

He panted heavily, with flushed cheeks. You could practically see the breaths escaping his mouth.

"Fuck... if you do that, you won't be able to walk." He smirked.

"I have a walker thing. I'll be fine. Plus, you'll be here, wont you? If anything, you can help me walk." You winked at him.

Then, a memory flashed in his mind.

"Y/N..."

"Fuck..."

"I guess this will be your first time having sex aswell."

"Mm.. Keigo, just put it in, please."

"Since you asked so nicely.."

"Found it."

"Keigo! Fuck... I can't!"

"Fuck Y/N..."

He grinned widely.

"Just me who's getting deja vu?" Keigo traced his fingers along your jaw.

You remembered what event he was talking about, and the position that you were in.

You were sat on his lap, grinding against him, and were making out.

Heat sprinted to your cheeks, and you covered your mouth. "Why'd you have to remind me of that?" You mumbled.

"Awe, look at you getting all embarrassed." Keigo grinned, and started to unbuckle his pants. Your eyes shot to his lap, and you tugged on the band of his boxers.

"Do you mind?" You tilted your head to the side.

He bit his lip. "Go ahead."

You held the base of his dick, and licked from the bottom to the tip. He shivered, and he played with your hair.

You slipped his dick inside of your mouth, and swirled your tongue around his tip. You stroked the base of his dick with your hand, since you couldn't fit it inside your mouth.

You looked up at him, only to see him with his head thrown back, and his wings twitching.

You bobbed your head up and down, letting out muffled moans.

He breathed heavily, letting out small whimpers from time to time.

"Shit Y/N..." He chuckled, with one his hands playing with your hair, and the other one was running through his hair.

Seeing how vulnerable Keigo was right now, you started to get wet.

Your other hand traveled and stroked the bottom of his wings.

He gasped, and gripped your hair, pulling it tightly. "Fuck Y/N, don't tease me- mm~!" Keigo let out a moan as you attempted to fit more of his dick inside of your mouth, but it didn't exactly work, since it only made you gag.

Your throat tightened around his dick, making him and his wings tremble.

Keigo tightened his grip on your hair, and pushed your head down.

You took in more of his dick, which only made you gag even more, and your eyes fill with tears.

He continuously moved your head, and tears slipped down your cheeks. The feeling of stickiness in your panties made you clench your thighs together.

"Y/N, I'm cumming." He grunted, as he came, and it slipped down your throat.

Your eyes widened, and you swallowed it.

You slipped his dick out of your mouth, and coughed loudly.

Keigo grabbed you by your hips, and lifted your hospital gown, pulling it off of you.

He admired your naked body, after not seeing it for a month, he needed to take it all in again. "Fuck you look good..." He grinned, and traced his fingers over the scar on the side of your torso.

"Don't look at it, please..." You mumbled, with a frown on your face. Keigo tilted his head to the side.

"Why not? This is something that I did. It's my permanent mark." He grinned.

His fingers moved from your scar to your entrance, and he slipped in a finger. You let out a gasp as he pumped inside of you, and easily slipped in a second finger.

"Look at how wet you are. Is this exciting?" Keigo breathed heavily, feeling his erection growing again. You nodded, letting out whimpers.

He curled his fingers inside of you, which made your hand jump and grip the closest thing to you, which was his wing.

He let out a lewd moan, which caused his face to turn a bright pink.

Your eyes widened, and you stroked his wing again, but roughly.

His fingers stopped moving for a moment, and he panted loudly. His whole body trembled, which you just found amusing.

Your eyes moved down to his dick, only to see that he was dripping with pre-cum.

"Y/N please..." He whimpered.

You smirked, and grabbed his hands, slipping his fingers out of you.

You hovered above his dick, until it was aligned with your entrance. "W-Wait a sec!" He called out.

However, you didn't listen. You slammed yourself down onto his dick, only to feel a sharp pain run through your body.

You squeezed your eyes shut, holding back tears.

Keigo grabbed you by the nape of your neck, and crashed his lips against yours.

His tongue slipped inside of your mouth, and swirled with yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and kissed him back. His hand moved from the nape of your neck, down your back and to your waist.

He lifted you, and started to move.

He pumped in and out of you, making you let out breathy moans into his mouth.

You pulled away from the kiss for air, a string of saliva being shared through both your mouths.

You looked into Keigo's eyes, as they were filled with lust.

He slammed into you, making your eyes widen as he hit into your sweet spot. You moaned loudly.

Keigo covered your mouth with his hand. "Hush... we don't want people to come in here, do we?" He grinned, his lips tracing along your collar bone.

"No..." You breathed out.

"As I thought."

He pounded into your sweet spot, over and over again. The bed was creaking loudly.

It wasn't even 5pm, so you thought that Kanja was going to come back in again.

However, the risk of her or any random person coming in was... oddly exciting to you.

A knot formed in your stomach. "C-Close!" You gripped his hair.

Keigo planted a few hickeys along your neck, and hit into your spot continuously, not caring about what you had just said. Your eyes rolled back as your legs shook, and you came onto his dick.

"Fuck- yes!" You moaned out loudly again, and Keigo shoved his fingers inside of your mouth to keep you quiet.

You clenched around him, which made him grunt, and get rougher.

Saliva covered his fingers, and dripped down your chin.

He gritted his teeth, and got sloppier as he got closer to cumming.

"Y/N I'm so close..." He moaned quietly. You nodded your head, and clenched around him again.

"Fuck!" Keigo dug his nails into your waist, as he came inside of you.

You could feel him twitching inside of you; your mouth hung open.

"Keigo you didn't... pull out." You gasped.

Bleach and soap. Not water. BLEACH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.1K 15
A compilation of HawksxReader requests! A/N: I will not accept requests that I'm not confident I can write, or have NSFW. I am only writing one reque...
440K 12.8K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...
106K 4.4K 58
━ ❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐀. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 ! ❞ . . . . . . . . . . ➜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, A Barista meets Hawks...
2M 88.6K 179
1ST PLACE IN 2020 BNHA AWARDS FOR BOTH BEST CHARACTERXOC STORY & BEST NARRATION. Cover picture of Ari and Keigo drawn by @_special_donut_fp "This is...