Ghost Rider: Izuku Midoriya

By AnimeEagleScout

a story I grabbed from my docs. izuku becomes ghost rider and an accidental pervert. Female only quirk user G... More

Training Blocked
Starting to notice
a place where i belong
making connections
First day
Back to School
Crowds
Inner Demons

New World

3.6K 58 21
By AnimeEagleScout

When Izuku had tried emailing Kacchan, who's name was Katsumi in this reality, about what happened in his email looked like a page of erotica involving the two which he swiftly erased. “Why am I saying these things?”

“It's a safety feature.” Lucy disembodied voice said “You get a random autocorrect for your cover-up to prevent you from telling people. You got pervert. I would have gone for retarded babbling but it's a random spin.”

“So I can't tell anyone.” Izuku said more to himself “Ok so I know I have a quirk now and it involves fire. Can you tell me more about it?”

“No.” Lucy said giggling “It's way funnier watching you make an ass of yourself. Byyee.”

Izuku wrote down everything he could think of about his quirk.

1. fire
2. skeleton
3. surviving fatal injury

“Ok I'm 17 and the UA entrance exam is in 10 months.” Izuku began a new page.

That night Izuku had created a workout schedule to maximize his time to study, exercise and practice with his quirk.

Izuku also needed to get a handle on the reality of this...reality.

He started with learning why exactly Kacchan...'No it's Bakugou.  It's always been Bakugou.' Bakugou was now a girl!

"Izuku looked around his room and noticed...a blonde female....a very... very familiar female except...he didn't understand who...

"All Might?!" Izuku said backing against his wall as he looked at a drawing he had done. The first picture of All Might he ever owned.

Izuku turned to look at his figurines. Specifically his Endeavor 1, a priceless collectible due to a fire at the factory (irony)

Izuku looked at the signatured certificate he kept in a fireproof lockbox. "Congratulations on owning an Ember of the great flame formality known as The Hellfire Hero: Endeavor." The corner was burned just like his from his reality, a spark of Endeavor's beard, which never burned anything out of a flex of his control of his fire.

Izuku looked around and his notebook. Eraserhead! He had seen him once in a security camera feed he had found on herostalker.Net.

[This but hand drawn in pencil.]

Izuku pulled up his computer and searched the current top heros...

Midnight, Mirko, 13 all were familiar faces but the rest were new but different faces.

Izuku typed in the search bar 'Quirks, Female.'

"Due to a mutation of the quirk gene the male body No longer has a Quirk."

Izuku typed 'Last Male quirk user.'

"Grand Torino retires after 70 years of hero work and is the final male hero."

Izuku grabbed his hair and leaned on his desk.

"I guess I need to work my way through this. I guess I should start with getting fireproof clothes." Izuku said.

Later

After a long night of finding exclusively female attire. In his timeline you could just order clothes that had specific qualities like fire proof and acid resistant for quirks that couldn't be controlled as easily but everywhere he looked he only found it was girl clothes.

Izuku had thought on what he could do and realized motorcycles gear was still available in both sexes so he had ordered what he could with his existing money. Including fire retardant boxer briefs he found on a firefighter gear website.

[Yes fire resistant underwear exists!]

Izuku thought on his current standings in terms of goals.

"Little tip kid. Start working out." Lucy said "Turn a few heads."

Izuku sighed and added a few things to his orders.

Timeskip

Izuku had spent the majority of the week of school just relearning what he already knew just to get the names of the new people.

He hadn't gotten a true explanation on what exactly his 'Quirk' was but only time could tell. He had to be careful not to burn his clothes.

Izuku had avoided Katsumi and that seem to keep his flames from starting.

This caused him to take different routes to and from school or class. Even entering through the window once just so she couldn't get him in a corner.

"Deku. I have a-" Izuku didn't hear the rest when he actually jumped out the second story window.

"Shit the sperm sac wasn't this scared before." The noodle fingered extra said.

Katsumi watched Deku disappear in the distance and was too deep in thought to respond to the extras.

Alley later

Izuku was almost home when he had stopped to wretch at a smell. An ungodly smell of just... he didn't have a connection.

"Hey kid can you spare some cash?" Someone said walking up "My bike is outta gas and I left my wallet at home."

"Sorry I don't have any money." Izuku said covering his nose. The woman had been covered in greasy clothes and stank to high hell.

"Hand over your wallet and phone." She said, holding a tire iron.

"Please back up. *cough* you stink worse then this trash can." Izuku said "Take my stuff just get the hell away."

"Oh I stink? That's it runt I'm gonna-" Izuku had blacked out before she could finish her sentence.

Later

Izuku was naked and surrounded by trash. "What happened? Where am I?"

Izuku heard no response so he looked around.

"Dagobah Beach?" Izuku said his phone read it was Saturday.

Izuku looked for something to cover himself and he found a ripped tarp and small length of chain he wrapped over his shoulder.

He made it home and luckily his mom was in the shower.

He got dressed and when he walked into the living room he found Inko Midoriya sitting on the couch with a towel on and a few boxes next to her. One opened.

"Izuku Midoriya please explain why this was delivered here?" Inko said.

"I..." Izuku started when he felt his filter start and shook his head "I wanted...to get my...motorcycle license. I figured since I have my license I could get one."

Inko looked at him "Did you order a helmet?"

"I don't exactly have the money for the motorcycle yet. I thought breaking in the clothes would be a good idea so...they aren't so stiff and hinder my driving?"

"Well if your gonna drive a motorcycle you better take a defensive driving course Young man." Inko said.

Izuku ate breakfast and when Inko left for work Izuku sighed. 'Damn it I hate lying. Is there a way to tell people about my powers without being a perv?'

'Not directly.' A deep voice said

"Lucy is that you?" Izuku asked.

'Not Quite.' It responded

"Jesus?"

"Not even close." The voice said 'Get your ass in gear. We need to train. Grab that chain and get your ass to the beach.'

Izuku picked up the chain and it started moving on its own.

"How did it do that?!" Izuku shouted.

'Like I said. Get your ass in gear. I haven't piloted a weakling like you in centuries.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.7K 13
katsuki gets hit with a neko quirk, and now he has to go about his life with ears and a tail. he thought it was going to be easy, but when he gets se...
41.7K 2.3K 10
"you burned at the sake for me, stupid boy, why?" obsessed sukuna x male witch reader. revival trope.
11.5K 399 14
///kiribaku stripper au\\\ yes lowercase is on purpose this won't be long no quirks but some people will look the same (mina) bdsm type shits read it...
86.4K 3.3K 30
Oh my god, this CANT be happening! I picked up the other one and tears immediately pooled out of my eyes "Please no! why?!" They were positive, and I...