Remember Me (Completed)

By waanjaimjora

What will you do if the one who loves you unconditionally suddenly forgets about you... What will you do if a... More

BLURB
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue - part 1
Epilogue - part 2

Chapter 12

1.1K 107 14
By waanjaimjora

DANE POV

It's been three days ever since Gavin and I had separated our ways. I should be happy now. I should be feeling okay now! I should be feeling free, but why do I feel that? I'm missing something! I feel like there is a part of me that is missing something that I can't pinpoint what the hell is! I'm trying my best to move on and continue to live my life just like before. I want to move on and be okay again!

Here I am outside my family house waiting for my boyfriend to come here to visit me formally. This is the first time that he will meet my parents formally, which made me so happy and nervous about what might be the result of this meeting. My parents have been pursuing me none stop to come back to Gavin. I know that Gavin has been going here every day since I left him. I can see him bringing many items for me. My parents are so sad for him; I can see that, but what can I do! I can't push myself to do what they want, especially if I'm not happy about it. I can still remember the last conversation earlier when he came by to bring me baskets of food again! My mom and Gavin didn't know that I was listening to them.

Flashback

"I'm sorry about what happened, Gavin! I'm sorry for Dane choosing to leave you. I tried to talk to him about it, but he is not bulging, you know your dad and I can't stay here, right? So as much as possible, we want Dane to stay with you, especially since you are his husband, but you know Dane! He's very true to his decisions. Once he decides on something, he will do everything to make it happen! We can't make him choose otherwise! His behavior didn't change despite his amnesia!" My mom said to Gavin. I just saw Gavin hold my mom's hand and smile at her

"It's okay, mom! You don't have to worry! It is why I choose to let him go. I choose to let him do what he wants! I don't want to impose my desires on him if it only hurts him! I love him so much, mom! But I can't continue to pursue him to stay with me if he doesn't want to! I don't want to hurt him just for my happiness! I vow to make him happy and if this is what will make him happy again! I can always choose to set aside my feelings and continue to wait for him! I can always wait for him, Mom! I don't care how long it will take but what's important to me is that he is here and happy! I will always stay right here and support him! It's my job and duty as his husband! I'm his husband!" I can hear and feel by Gavin's voice that he is discouraged and hurting! Their some part of me that is aching with him! Hearing him be like this makes me feel a slight sting right here in my chest! What is happening to me! I choose this. I decide to stay away from him because I know I don't love him! He is a stranger to me, but why do I feel this way!

Why! I don't understand!

I can hear that my mom is starting to sob again.

"I'm sorry that this is happening to the both of you, Gavin! I know how much my son loves you, and I know how much you love him too! I can see and feel that! The day of your wedding is the most beautiful and magical moment in both your life! My son is so happy that day which makes me and his dad so happy too because finally he already finds the love he deserves! The love that will always choose him over anything in this world! The love that accepts him for who he is! The love will remain constant for him forever, but this happens! Why did this have to happen to the two of you! Why! I know my son! He might think that he doesn't love you and you are a stranger to him, but I know deep inside him, he is hurting that you aren't by his side anymore! The love between the of you should be celebrated and not like this! It shouldn't be so cruel like this!" I heard my mom say while sobbing. I tried to see them. Briefly, Gavin is just hugging my mom. I think to try and comfort him

Am I too much about choosing to pursue my real love? To try and go back to my old life! To try and follow my heart! Am I too much to want to breathe and walk away from the life that they are putting me into, the one where I'm not familiar with! The life where I don't recognize myself anymore! I just want to live a life that I'm familiar with and not with someone whom I don't even recognize.

Am I too much? Am I?

End of flashback

I was still here outside our house when I finally saw my boyfriend's car, so I immediately ran to him and hugged him. I started to stop myself from thinking about different things.

Things that will just make me confused! It is the man that I love! I love him so much, and I know he loves me too! I should focus on him and not think of anything else right now.

"Hi, hon! Why took you so long! I've been waiting for you since earlier!" I said while hugging him

"I'm sorry, hon! I have to stop by a flower shop to have something for your mom! It is my first time meeting them. I have to impress them!" He smiling said to me

I let go of our embrace; I just encircle my arms into his nape while he encircles his arm into my waist.

"You know you don't have to! What's important is your presence, and you prove to them how much you love me. They have anticipated meeting you since I told them that I have a boyfriend already! If only the time permitted, you would have met them sooner, but many things happen, so here we are." I smilingly said to him. He kisses me by my noise and smiles back at me before speaking.

"I know, hon! That is why I have to do my best to impress them if I want to have you! I already lost you before. I don't want that to happen again." He seriously said to me. It made me curious again about why the hell did we end up away from each other for two years. Maybe I should ask him but now is not the right time, especially since he is meeting my parent.

"Okay, Hon, come on! Mom and dad are already inside; I didn't tell them you are the one coming. I want to surprise them!" I lied about this, I already attempted to tell them to meet Hai yesterday, but my mom is against it. This day, I decided to surprise them so they would not choose to meet him. I can't fully be happy with my relationship with Hai if my parents are against it. I don't know why they hate Hai so much, but I need to solve it now instead of waiting longer.

"Come, Hon! Let's go inside!" I smilingly said to him, he just smiled at me as an answer.

Hai and I excitedly entered the house, but as we entered the house, my parents already saw us and immediately angrily approached us.

"What the hell is that man doing here? Are you out of your mind Dane? I already told you not to let him go here! Do you have no conscience now? What do you think Gavin will say if he knows you are letting another man be clingy to you and you brought him here to our house! For God's sake Dane! This is not right!" My mom angrily said while my dad was just calming her.

Oh my God! Shee mentions Gavin. I haven't been able to tell Hai about him! What am I going to do now! I looked at Hai. He now looked confused

"Gavin? Who is he, Hon?" Hai was confusedly asking me. I slip out from Hai, hold on to me, and face him

"Hon, Gavin is... uhm he is..." Gosh! What am I going to tell Hai! Should I tell him who Gavin is to me?

"So you haven't told him who Gavin to your life Dane is? God! Dane! What the hell is this! This is cheating! This is a sin! I can't believe that you were able to do this! Yes! You have amnesia, but this is wrong! This is wrong!" My mom angrily said to me, I don't know what to do! This is confusing me!

"Mom, please stop! Please stop talking about Gavin! We are already separated! I already left him because it is Hai whom I want to be with! Please deal with it!" I have angrily answered my mom. She just looked at me, disappointed

"What? How can you say that! He is your..." I didn't let her finish

"Mom, please!" I beg her not to continue her words. I want to let hai know about Gavin myself and not like this. Hai suddenly held on to me and made me face him.

He looked more confused.

"Hon! Please tell me what's going on! Please tell me cause I'm bewildered right now! Gavin? Who is he, Hon!" He asked me again. I feel more confused. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know how I should say all of this to him.

My mom seemed to notice me, so she immediately let go herself from my dad's grip and charged into us again

"It seems that my son cannot tell you anything straight, so as his mother! I must make things clear! I will never let my son make the biggest mistake of his life ever again for letting you back in his life!" My mom angrily said to Hai. I looked at her confusedly. I don't know the meaning of her words.

"Mom?" I can't seem to continue my words. Why does my mom sound like she knows something? I looked at her confusedly

"Yes, Son! But before I tell you everything about this undeserving man, I need you to clear things out with him! You want to know who is Gavin?" My mom tauntingly looked at Hai before speaking again. Hai seems speechless about what my mom said to him. He just continues to look at my mom questionably.

"Gavin is Dane's Husband! Yes! You heard me right! The man you claim to own still is already married to someone else! So now that you know about Dane's wedding, care to tell me if Dane is still yours? Tell me! Is my son still yours? You integrate of a man!" My mom angrily said to Hai. I can only look and mouth my apologies to Hai.

"Hon? Is this true? Are you married to someone else?" He asked me

"I'm so sorry, Hon! I didn't mean to hide this from you! I just don't know how to tell you! I don't know what will be your reaction to it! I don't want to lose you again!" I sadly said to him. I'm scared right now about what his reaction will be. I'm scared!

"You don't have to say sorry to him, Dane! It's his fault that." I didn't let her finish

"Mom, please stop! Please stop!" I started to beg her, but she is not hearing me

"Please stop? Are you choosing him! Do you have any idea what that man did to you! You!" My mom looked at Hai this time!

"Did you tell my son what you did tohim a year ago? Did you tell him how did you manage to leave him?" I was so shocked upon hearing what my mom said? What? Did he leave me? Hai did?

"Mom?" I couldn't seem to continue my words. My mom faced me

"Yes, son! You heard me right! He left you for nothing, Dane! He left you! He didn't fight for you! He chose to move away just because his parents asked him to. He chose to break up with you instead of fighting for you! You are so devastated and so hurt because of that! He abandons you even though you are ready to fight for him! He chose to move away and left you for nothing! You sacrifice everything for him, but he still chose to break your heart! I'm just supporting you at first even though I know that you are investing so much because of him! You change who you are because of him! You pretended that you were okay to appease all the things he wanted from you! He never listens to what you want! I couldn't do anything about it at that time because I knew that you were so madly in love with him and you were so convinced that he would stay with you forever, but he didn't! He didn't stay! He left you to deal with all the pain and changes here! You are so hopeless, then your husband came and saved you! He saves you from him! So please, son! Open your eyes! Please don't be blind just because you don't remember everything! Please listen to me because if you don't! I will assure you that you will regret it! You will regret everything!" My mom firmly said to me, I feel so confused, so I look at Hai! He is just looking down like he was guilty of something.

" Hon? Is this true? All of that is true? Did you leave me? You didn't, right? You promised that you would always be with me, right? You promised that no matter what, You and I will always be together forever until our last day on this earth! But you didn't stay? You left?" I asked him. He was just silent.

God! Is this true? Don't tell me it's true! Please tell me my mom is just lying to me to make me go back to Gavin! Please tell me! Please!

"Hai! Tell me!" I was starting to feel angry and frustrated by his silence!

"Tell him, Hai! Tell my son the truth! If you love him, you would never be lie to him again! You owe my Son the truth! Tell him!" This time, it was my dad who said this. Hai seems so shocked and scared upon hearing my dad! My dad is so quiet that you will never hear him speaking his opinion unless it's really necessary! So if my dad was speaking and sounded like this right now! It means that he is serious, and by the sound of his voice, he is angry already!

I just looked at Hai, waiting for him that it was not. That everything my mom said is not valid! Call me desperate or pathetic, but if Hai told me that it isn't true! I would believe him.

I would believe him!

Please tell me it isn't true!

Please!

To be continued

A/N

What do you think will happen next? Gosh! This chapter is already 2700 words!

Comment and Votes are so welcome

WAANJAIMJORA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 6.8K 41
Kanawut. in business world, they call him the Devil. And it was true in every sense of the word. He was cold, ruthless, blunt, fearless, merciless. B...
45.1K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...
341K 9.7K 27
Type had established that he only wanted a physical relationship with Tharn despite Tharn wanting more. Type confused with his feelings decides to fl...
48.5K 2.1K 11
Being in love with someone who will never return your love is painful. [ Mewgulf ] a/n: it's not as sad as the summary makes it sound