Remember Me (Completed)

By waanjaimjora

What will you do if the one who loves you unconditionally suddenly forgets about you... What will you do if a... More

BLURB
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue - part 1
Epilogue - part 2

Chapter 10

1K 108 19
By waanjaimjora

AUTHOR POV

Dane entered the house, it was already 10 pm, and he didn't know yet if Gavin was already home. Dane didn't receive anything from him, which is unusual because he constantly calls him every hour asking Dane how he is but today, nothing!

Dane wonders what happened to him, but at the same time, He is relieved because he was able to give his full attention to his boyfriend, Hai, earlier and not think about someone else.

Dane casually walks inside their room, but as he opens the light. That is when he realizes that Gavin is already here and silently sitting by the end of the bed.

"Oh, God! I felt scared! Why are you so silent, and why is our room so dark?" Dane casually asked him.

He lifted his face and looked at Dane. He can see the look on his face. The anger and disappointment are so apparent.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Dane confusedly asked him. He then stands from the bed and slowly walk towards Dane but still not living his gaze on his wife

Dane doesn't know why, but why does he feel nervous about this

"Gavin! What..." Dane couldn't didn't finish his words when Gavin suddenly grip on his arms.

"ouch! Gavin! It hurts! Why are you..." Gavin didn't let Dane finish his words

"Who the f*ck is that guy!" Gavin angrily asked Dane, which made the man feel so shocked at the same time afraid of him!

Dane feels like he couldn't recognize this side of him! He didn't expect Gavin was capable of being like this to him! Gavin is always all smiles at him, but this time he is fuming!

"Who are you talking to, Gavin! Please let me go! I feel hurt already! Let me go! Please let me go! Ouch!" Dane keep on begging Gavin, but it seems that the man is not hearing him because he is just holding Dane tighter

"I said! Who the f*ck is that man!" Gavin angrily yelled at Dane

"Who? I don't know what you're talking about!" Dane yelled back, which made Gavin angrier!

"Are you still going to deny it, Dane! I saw you! I saw both of you! I followed you to every place that you go! I look like a f*cking stalker, for God's sake! I've been trying so hard not to make a scene to every place you go to because I don't want to embarrass you, but this is too much, Dane! Who the F*ck is he! Tell me! Are you cheating on me? F*cking tell me!" Dane was shocked upon hearing what Gavin said.

"He followed me? How did he know?" Dane asks himself, and he cannot answer Gavin's question because he doesn't know how to tell him anything without hurting him!

"How can this man take it. How can this man watch us for everything that we did! Did he also hear us?" Dane keeps asking himself.

"Answer me!" Gavin yelled again, making made him snap out of his thoughts.

"He is my boyfriend!" Dane said in a low voice. He doesn't know why but he can't seem to say it out loud in front of this man.

"What?" Gavin yelled at Dane again

"I said he's my boyfriend!" Dane exclaimed at Gavin.

Gavin was shocked upon hearing what his husband had told him. He couldn't believe it!

"What? Boyfriend? Are you kidding me? You have me as your husband already! How can you still have him as your boyfriend! What the hell Dane! Are you cheating on me? How can you do this to me!" Gavin angrily said to Dane.

Dane became angry upon hearing Gavin accusing him of the word cheating because, for him, he is not because in the first place! Hai is the one he really loves and will always love!

"Cheating? Are you really asking me that question? How dare you accuse me that I'm cheating on you! I'm telling you this, Gavin! I'm not cheating because in the first place! I don't even consider myself married, more that I'm married to you! I never felt it! I never saw myself being in love with you! I don't even know you! How can you accuse me of cheating just because I'm with the man who I genuinely love!

Yes! You heard me right! I love him! I only love him! He is my first love and my everything! I promise to love him forever! I don't know what happens to us that I end up marrying you, but he is now back, so I will do everything to go back to the man I love! I'm sorry, Gavin, but this is what I feel! I don't feel anything for you! My heart is with him! It will always be hiqm!"

Gavin was shocked upon hearing what Dane had said to him! So it means that guy is not just someone coming into their lives now, but someone Dane already loved before. Gavin feels so devastated that his legs start to weaken, but he knows he needs to fight for Dane! He needs to fight for his love now more than ever.

"No, Love! This is not true! You don't love him! I'm the one whom you love! See this!" Gavin suddenly runs to their bedside table and gets something. He opens a box and a picture frame

It's their wedding rings and wedding pictures.

"See this, love! This is us! This ring is ours! We promise to love each other for life! You and I promise for forever! You said that you could never love someone else that is not me! See this picture, baby! We are so happy! We are so ready to face the present and the future together! Please remember everything, love! Please remember our promise! Please, baby! Please come back to me! Please, baby! Please! I'm begging you! Please!" Dane is so shocked when Gavin suddenly drops on his knees and acts like he is begging him!

"Please, baby! Please don't leave me! You love me so much, love! We love each other so much that we decided that we could never wait another day not being married to each other. We are so happy and excited, baby! Please believe me! You're just confused! I'm telling you! You love me so much and not this other man in your past! I'm the one whom you love, not him! Please listen to me, baby! Please listen to me! Please, I'm begging you! Please remember me! Please love! Please!" Gavin repeatedly begs Dane.

Dane doesn't know what to do anymore! He tried his best to remember everything, but nothing was happening! Those memories that this man is talking about are not coming back to him! Nothing is happening! He badly wants to remember, but his mind is not listening. Dane will admit that he feels a little hurt for this man. He knows Gavin is hurting right now, but what can he do! He can't just teach his mind to remember him and his heart to love him! He just can't! Dane can only say the words that he thought was appropriate at this very moment

"I'm very sorry, Gavin, but I can't teach myself to choose you if my mind and heart don't even remember you! I love him, Gavin! I love him so much, and I don't want to lose him again! I'm sorry, but I can't!" Dane sadly said to Gavin

Gavin was genuinely devastated by what he heard. It seems that his world had fully collapsed right in front of his eyes. He badly wants to cry and berserk, but he knows that doing that will never do him anything good. Gavin immediately stands up straight and seriously looks at Dane straight in the eye.

"If that's what you're saying right now, I don't think I have a choice anymore! I'm sorry, but I have to do this! I can't lose you, Dane! I will die if I lose you! I can't give you up! Never!" Gavin seriously said. Dane was so confused upon hearing what Gavin had just said to him.

"What are you saying!" Dane asked his husband, but the man didn't answer him. Instead, he quickly goes to the bedside table again gets the room key.

He immediately locks the room's door, leaving the still confused Dane, who remained standing inside until he realized what was going on.

Dane immediately tries to open the door, but the door is not opening anymore.

"Gavin! What did you do! Please don't do this to me! Please don't lock me here! Please! Please!" Dane repeatedly begs his husband, but Gavin remains outside the door crying.

"I'm sorry for doing this, Dane! I'm sorry, but I don't have a choice anymore! I can't lose you! I can't lose you again! Please try to understand me! I'm sorry!" Gavin sadly said. Dane heard it, so he immediately knocked on the door harshly

"Gavin, please! Open this door! Please! Please! I can't be in here! Please! Please! I'm begging you! Please!" Dane repeatedly yelled at Gavin, but the man was already away.

Dane can only drop the floor feeling so devastated about what happened between them and Gavin!

On the other hand, Gavin runs into the other room and continuously cries on the bed upon realizing what happened to his dream married life with his husband, Dane.

This is not what he dreamt of a life with his husband! He wants his partner back! He wants Dane to remember him, but how can that happen now! How!

To be continued

A/N

I'm sorry, but I can't make this chapter much longer! It makes me cry so much already! What do you think will happen in the next chapter.

Comment and Votes are so welcome

Love lots

WAANJAIMJORA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 2.6K 14
Forever is what they are going for but maybe it was just not meant to be for them. Divorce seems easy when the spark and love weren't there anymore o...
571K 6.8K 15
Love scenes how I imagine them and randomly written to reflect my obsession
5.4K 411 9
Two people, who hate each other to the core and are always ready to choke each other, are now tangled in fate. Are they going to accept fate or rebe...
232K 13.1K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...