CEO At Me

By beannssluv

"I know you look handsome, but it doesn't allow you to walk half shirtless in my office..... Did you think yo... More

PROLOGUE- First sight
Fate at my doorstep
Wrong heroism
Face off
Show me another hell
Suspicions
Unchanging destiny
Auction
consequences
Belief
Quick save
Halfway there
Fake call
The unexpected
Night at her mansion
Questions
Lovely Flashback
Change in season
Bon voyage
Melt a little
Fight with me
Truth behold
Kill, torture me but love me
Anything for love
The Date
New life and death
Hit Back
Day 1 at the office
Day 2- with you
DAY 3 - The truth confront
With Tae or Me?
Still Mine
Night at his mansion
The birthday gift
Untold feelings
Claire
"Yes I Love you"
Confession
The decisions
Good_bye
EPILOGUE

No trace

492 27 1
By beannssluv

Later that evening

"It was a really brilliant day! Thanks to you and your date, Jisun" her unnie spoke and raised her brows teasing.

Jisun fretted and rolled her eyes,
"Unnie your car is here"

Just then she waved at someone from behind Jisun before boarding the car.

Jisun looked behind only to sigh in despair at him, standing like her original boyfriend, and smiling.

"Have a good night Miss Laura!" He waved happily gently placing his other hand confidently on jisun's shoulder.

She yanked it off, and mumbled
"Stop this drama. I don't need your sympathy"

Taehyung pursed his lips and sighed deeply but continued to wave at Laura as she sat inside her car and rolled open the window to see them.

"I'm not doing this for you Jisun, it's for me" His deep manly voice pierced her ears as they traveled in a whisper making it look like he was kissing her cheek.

He then bowed politely at Laura,
"Safe journey Miss Laura!"

After her car left into thin air Jisun immediately yanked his hands off her and pushed him away before strolling back inside. The party had dispersed and everyone had left.

She wasn't in any mood to leave anywhere so she sat in one of the tables they'd arranged and poured a glass of wine for herself.

Taehyung walked in slowly after her. Looking at her disappointed attitude he preferred to stay with her until she reached home safely.

He sat on the chair opposite her and glared quietly at her,
"Why are you still here? It's late. Come I'll drop you"

She'd already finished three rounds of drinking wine and was hammered.

"Ssshhhh" she shushed him with half drunk eyes "did you think I was that easy? Huh? No I'm not going anywhere"

Taehyung knew she wasn't in her right mind but tried his best to convince,
"Listen Jisun, your drunk. Let me get you home. Hm?"

He got up holding her hand but she resisted his pull and dragged him back to his seat with a thump and glared half sleepy,
"What did I do wrong? Why didn't he come today? Was it my fault to expect him as my date?"

Taehyung was dumb. He couldn't find an answer at the moment. He was only concerned about her so he shook his head in harmony.

"Jisun it's not your fault"

"What? Really?!" She widened her eyes that were still small "really?! Not my fault?"

He nodded patiently.

"The why didn't he come today as my date?"

"Maybe because he is not worth you"

"Hahahaaaaaaa" she roared loudly making him look around for the noise.

"Did you think so?" She asked him after letting out a smirk.

"Of course your more important. Your more worth than him"
Atleast your more worth than anything for me.

"No I'm not. It's me who's not worth him. He had gone through so much and all of that because of me"

Taehyung couldn't help but hold her hand to comfort her. She sobbed and slowly drove into a weep.

"Jisun jisun, ssh ssshhhh, calm down. Don't cry please" he drew closer and hugged her.

She began to weep more and tears flowed unconditionally.

"It was all my fault for doing bad things to him. That's why he dumped me"

"It's just an evening Jisun" Taehyung tried to console her "what if he got an urgent call or something"

Jisun's eyes drifted to Taehyung's and frowned,
"Are you sure?"

Taehyung had no choice than to give her false hope,
"Yes"

"Then, he will come to me tomorrow right?" She asked baby-like leaning on him.

He hugged her sideways and worriedly patted her shoulder,
"He will come tomorrow"

The tears from his eyes slowly rolled down as she passed out on him after hearing his words.

He brought her home carefully and placed her on the bed. Draping her comfortably, he pulled out her heels and massaged her feet for a little while before turning the room light off and closing the door after him.

Taehyung pov

It pained to see her in that condition. I never wanted her to go through such a heart break for a guy like him.

As I got down the stairs at her home I opened my phone only to see the hundreds of messages I'd dropped at him.

None of them were seen.

I had to slam on the door angrily after realising the harsh truth,

"He ran away"

-----------------------------------

*

*

*

*

---------------------------------------

TWO YEARS LATER

*

*

The sun shined bright down their room. She was still asleep on her bed.

Just as she tucked her head inside the blanket her phone rang, waking up every other citizen of Korea.

"Still sleeping?" The voice asked authoritatively.

"Started early morning?" She whined "please not today. It's a Sunday"

"Not just Sunday, but everyday it is my duty. Now get up and get ready or come see me standing outside your house"

Immediately her eyes shot open in shock,
"What!?"

She tumbled, jumbled and hopped out of her bed and shot straight to the window to see him standing at her porch with his car. Leaning on the car he even waved a bright innocent smile at her.

She heaved a sigh and put the phone back in her ears.

"See I don't need a caretaker. I can handle my life myself"

"Really? Is that why you broke the car window of your neighbour yesterday and caused so much havoc while parking your car?" He dramatically shook his head "aah the neighbour was even asking for compensation this morning, and I paid. How much did I..."

"Fine fine. I was slightly drowsy. It was just an accident, okay. Which friend in the world boasts off tiny help they do huh? So mean" she mumbled.

He smiled, "I do. Now get ready. I'll see you down in 30minutes"

She scoffed and nodded before hanging up.

Quickly getting dressed and adjusting her make up she strolled across her ever lonely house.

Jisun pov

It had always been lonely but lately it's even fun. He comes home sometimes and we have movie nights, popcorn parties and even sleep overs. In different rooms of course. But life has seen a new turn after he became my friend.

Yes.

After two years I'm finally feeling the freedom of being a human. Im not a buisiness woman anymore, just a regular office going employee without commitments, without enemies and without betrayals.

After Jungkook disappeared, my buisiness dropped  low in the market. I was starting to lose everything. Despite my employees and me trying so hard I ended up getting losses over losses in return.

When I felt that my whole life was gonna go haywire he was my only hope of becoming a human. He helped me save the remaining few properties I had and we moved from seoul. I realised what it is like to be cared by someone really.

No games, no lies and no betrayals.

I walked out of my door and waved at him cheerfully.

He darted a heart at me and opened his car door for me to get in.

I marched proudly but stopped halfway when he gestured me to look behind.

I saw that my house door wasn't locked.
Face palming myself, I bowed him a sorry and quickly bolted the lock to my door before hopping into his car.

Really! What would happen if it wasn't for him. He is the one keeping me sane all these years.

The well wisher of my life. The best friend I made accidentally.

Kim Taehyung.

"Shall we leave Mister?" I asked bossily.

"Of course Madame. Anything for you. Can't stop being a boss can you?" he teased making me laugh and we rode to our daily office work in a peaceful life.

A/n : hello homies. Yes this is me, beannsluv. Hope y'all are doing fine. I'm fine too.

Yes your right. I just wrote a time-lapse. And yes, Taehyung became Jisun's only companion and YES she moved on.

Now If your curious what happened to Jungkook then stay stuck with CEO AT ME.

I'll update soon,
Till then
With love
Beannsluv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1K 15
Just getting out of high school, you had a bit of trouble choosing a career. Eventually, you discovered your love for teaching. Your college gives yo...
57.5K 2.2K 25
Warning: This is a mature story, read at your own risk. Do you ever feel like you're floating above your body? But not out of joy or to escape some...
78.9K 3.2K 16
It was like a normal morning on a subway, Until Taehyung became mesmerized by the guy sitting across the aisle Taehyung's pov :- He was barking at...
105K 5.9K 18
"Namjoon, I get that you don't feel anything towards me and I respect that, I truly do. But that doesn't stop me from feeling something for you. I kn...