𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞. ✔️

By emilywithoutths

⚠️TOXIC LOVE! I've warned you guys so don't hate, there is no need just leave if you don't like it no one for... More

Info :)
1 minute
The family
The devil
The party
Mine
A good day:)
Vanilla
Good Choice
Frezzing
Obey
Mom
Hate? Yes_no
Sacrifice
Flashbacks
Shock
He's good?
Care
Dead
Luca's family- not an update...
Chance?
Fire
Diffrent treatment
The ball
Destroy
If she stays I'm gone
What mom did
She's dead
Toxic
Afraid
Family ||
Ops!!

Innocent

5.7K 91 27
By emilywithoutths

Matteo Vinic.
24 years.
Luca's right hand.

Matteo's POV:

I really wanted to stop what Luca was doing in the flight to Arie, but I couldn't. First because he's my boss. Second because he was the one who helped me to be the one I am today, and I will never forget that. But what he did to Arie was out of line.

She have all rights to act the way she did. She was after all taken away from her live. But when Luca wants something then he will get it, or he will kill everybody. Innocent or not.

I've known Luca since we were kids. Our parents where good friends. We even went to high school together, Luca was always the player but he had a heart that time. I don't know if I can say that he have one now. Because after that night he killed his whole family, everything changed about him.

He became heartless, selfish and treated women like objects. I tried to talk to him but ended with a bullet near my heart.

When we were on the plan I got a call from Philip telling that he found out who the rat was. Luca had a feeling that it was one close to him, and he was right. It was his cousin, Adriano.

Adriano's dad made Luca to kill his family. Because he wanted to be the leader to the mafia, he never loved Luca's dad that known as his brother. Luca was only 12 when he killed them all.

Adriano was never like his dad. He always wanted to hang out with me and Luca back when we were kids. It was us three all the time, we were like brothers. Even after what Adriano's dad did to Luca, Luca still loved Adriano like a brother.

But then one day everything changed. It was back in Italy when we found out that Adriano was with us because of his dad. He worked for his dad to get information about Luca's mafia. Luca tortured Adriano to death.

He begged him to another chance, he even went down for Luca. And Luca was and still is the type that never give another chance. But that night he gave Adriano another chance. He even let him live with us. But Luca's eyes were on him, he knew that he will make another mistake and by then he will kill him. But Adriano proved Luca wrong. He never broke his word,'not till now'.

Luca's POV:

When Philip told me that the rat was Adriano, I lost it. I really thought that he changed, but I guess I was wrong. All I was thinking about was how to make his death painful. I will torture the shit out of him. No one mess with Luca Rossi. No one.

His idiotic dad made me kill my whole family just so he could take my parents mafia. The Rossi family was powerful, and still is. But my uncles mafia was never as powerful as ours. He always played like he loved us so he could be on charge when my dad steps away, but my dad knew how he was. Selfish and only thinking about the mafia.

One night he found out that his brother was selling information to other mafias, just because he wanted to take down my dad. I was a kid back then so I didn't understood what was going on. He even tried to kill me. He wanted to kill me so when my dad steps away he could take the mafia.

But when my dad found out that his brother was trying to kill me, he throw him out of the family. And told him that he never was welcomed here.

I was out of my thoughts when Matteo told me that we landed. I looked at my side and Arie was still there, she was crying silently. When she noticed that I was looking at her, she wiped away her tears and headed to the door. I've noticed that she never cries in front of me. I like how strong she is.

My cars were waiting. I took my dolls wrist and headed to one of the cars. Matteo and the other guards were following in the car behind us. I wanted to be alone with my doll.

She was sitting beside the window fare away from me. I didn't like that, I always want her close to me. I've noticed the hickeys that I did on her neck, and I honestly liked that. She was marked. I marked what's mine. And nobody can touch what's mine.

"Where are we driving?" She asked innocently while turning her head slowly so her green forest eyes where now on mine. I looked at her for awhile before answering.

"My mansion" I say coldly. She then nod and turn her head to the window, while her hair slipping on her shoulders. To be honest I like her hair. It's so long and the color is so unique. And it's also always soft and smells like flowers. 

"for how long are we gonna be here... in Italy?" She then asks again, while looking out the window.

"You asks a lot don't you think?" I say. She then turns her head and raise a brow.

"Well I don't about you but have you ever been kidnapped?" She asks. 'Feisty like always'.

"Not really" I say with a smirk. She turns her head to the window again.

"Well for how long are we gonna be here?" She asks again.

"Forever" I say.
And I can tell she's choked. She then looks back at me with a anger in her eyes.

"WHAT, no I'm gonna go back to California. I don't give a fuck about where you want to stay. I have a damn live there. I have a daughter incase you don't remember" she say with a high tone. I'm really pissed right now, I guess the punishment I gave her on the plane didn't learn her how to obey.

" watch the damn mouth of yours" I say calm.

" and what if I don't" she says confidentiality.

" then I will make sure that it's filled" I say with a smirk.

" oh please, it's not like you were the first one" when those words came out of her mouth anger took over me. How did she let other men touch her. 'NO ONE TOUCHES WHAT'S MINE'

I took her by her throat and slammed her head back at the seat. My left leg was between hers and the other one was on the other seat. Her eyes didn't looked at mine.

"Look at me" I say. She doesn't and it make me more angry. My grip on her throat get tighter.

"Look. At. Me" she finally looks.

"I'm gonna make sure that they all are dead. One by one." Her eyes widened.

"You can't just walk around and kill people" she say.

"Oh really.....I kill who the fuck I want" I say. Then the driver opens the door to the car and I get off, while my doll following behind. It's gonna be a long day.

Arie's POV:

He is a control freak. It's impossible to live with him. And when he told me that we're never gonna go back to California I lost it. 'LIKE HOW CAN HIS HEART DO THAT' I guess he never had one in the first place. But I'm gonna find a way to escape. I will.

We were now in his house in Italy. And I most say it's huge. It's also so pretty and luxurious. When I first saw it my jaw dropped. It was the opposite from the mansion I saw in California. It was all so.... alive here.

But my mind was still with my family. My Lya. I was thinking about them for the whole day. I miss them so much. And I miss Lya like crazy. I never left her alone before. Never. Even whe-

"This is our room" The devil mentioned. Like what does he mean with our. If he thinks that I will stay with him then he most be crazy. I can't even handle him for 2 hours.

" excuse me?" I say more like a question.

"You most be an idiot if you think that I will stay with you" I say and I maybe regret that. He slapped me and took my hair in one hand. After he slammed me to the wall. His eyes were now black and stormy.

"That little mouth of yours....you want another punishment huh? I started to think that you liked what I did to you at the flight" he say while pressing himself at me. He was so close that if one of us talked we will kiss.

"Do the best that you can, I dare you" I say bravery. He smirks before his fingers travel to my neck over the hickeys he made.

"You will stay with me if I tell so. And if you don't I will kill your family remember? Because every inch of you is mine. Every part of that hot body of yours is mine. I marked you, and I still will trust me." He says and treats me with my family again. And who the fuck do he think he is to own me. Just because he's the mafia don, doesn't mean that he can kill and own who the fuck he want. Idiot.

"You don't own me, and will never. You can maybe take my body by force but my heart and soul will never belong to you. And you think that treating me with my family will make me obey you like a slave. But you're wrong. If you wanted then you could have killed them that day, but you chose not to. Because you knew how much I will hate you and try to escape" I say.

Luca's POV:

How dare she. She really crossed the line now. I was to patient with her. I can kill who the fuck I want and not regret it. I guess we have to start to learn her how to obey now.

I slapped her and she fell on the floor. I don't regret that because she talked with disrespect and no one talk like that to me, no one. I took her by her hair and slammed her head at the wall, her lips were bleeding by now.

"I WAS TOO PATIENT WITH YOU I GUESS WE HAVE TO TRY ANOTHER WAY" I yell while looking in her eyes. And for the first time I saw something that I never saw in her eyes. Afraid. She was afraid. I liked that. She have to be afraid.

" first of all I OWN you. Got it? You belong to me. Only me. And if I can't have you then no one can. Second I kill who I like, when I like and where the fuck I like. There is no one to stop me. And if you think that I didn't killed your family that night because I cared about what you think.... then you're totally wrong. Because.... I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck. About. What. You. Think." I yell while still looking into her eyes, but they were slowly closing. And I was choked. I don't even think she heard what I said.

Before I even removed my hands she was on the floor. I took her in my arms and placed her on the bed. She was not awake, and I was confused she was fine minutes ago what happened.

"SOME OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS CALL THE DAMN DOCTOR" I yell from the room.

After 30 minutes:

"She had a blackout because she haven't eaten in a long time nothing to worry about. Have she token any sleep pills?" The doctor asks, and I literally don't know what sleep pills he's talking about.

"I don't know" I say honestly.

"Well....she have overdose in Benzodiazepines" he tells me and I'm about to shot him. Like talk humanly.

"Explain and don't talk shit" I say with a high tone.

"Well it's a drug in sleep pills. Benzodiazepine help to calm or sedate a person" he says. And I don't know what to say. Like why is she taking them?.

"And what should we do about it?" I ask.

"She can't take sleep pills or any kind of pills in awhile. Because if she does then she will need gastric lavage." He says. I nod to him and he walk out.

I look at her tiny lifeless body, that lay on the big bed. 'Even when she's sleep she's beautiful.' My inner self say. 'Shut up, you just want her body' I say to the voice and push it back. I then went down to the basement to have a talk with my dear cousin.

Arie's POV:

I woke up sweating from a nightmare. I looked around me and there was no sign for Luca. 'Thank god'.

I stood up and my head was hurting bad. Probably because he slammed my brain out. 'Asshole'. I looked around me again and there was 2 doors. I opened the first one and it was a walk in closet. It was soooo big and black. Like the room, 'they matches with Luca's personality.' My inner voice say. 'Yeh true' I say to myself.

Walk-in closet.

I then walk inside the closet and looked at how his suits was perfectly hanging. His cologne was also there. I took it and smelled it. 'Omg it smells like him.' It smells good, I love how he smells.

Then at the other side I've noticed that there was women close. They were all brands and I most say he has good taste in clothes. 'If it's him, he have probably haired someone to buy them' my inner voice interrupts.

There was also makeup and perfumes. My favorite one was also there. White tea by Elizabeth Arden. Literally my favorite. I took it and sprayed it on me. I then walked out and headed to the other door. When I opened it it revealed a pretty bathroom. Like....WAOWWWW. I don't even have the words to describe it.

I stood in front of the big mirror, and looked at myself. I was a mess. There was hickeys all over my neck. My lip was bleeding. And I could still see his grip on my neck. It felt like that night.

I was starting to get tears in my eyes. I then quickly took my clothes off and went inside the shower. There was all the products that I needed. From tampons to shaving gel. I opened the warm water and broke down. My tears was all over my face and I didn't want to stop. I was holding to much inside of me, and I couldn't keep it in anymore.

I miss Lya so bad. Also my family. 'I wonder what they are doing now?' I want to hold my Lya. And fall asleep with her. I need her. I'm about to go insane. I want to go back to them.

'You have to be strong Arie. You are doing it for them remember' my inner voice say. 'IT'S ALL HER FAULT, IF SHE DIDN'T BORROWED THOES STUPID MONEY THEN I WILL NOT BE HERE' I yell at my inner voice. ' I will instead be with my family. With Lya.' I cried, while holding my legs to my chest.

After 1 hour of breaking down I stopped. My tears were all gone. I was empty for tears. I did my business and went out. I then headed to the closet and took out a blue skirt, white top, some jewelry's and a pair of white sneakers. I was surprised that they all fitted perfectly. I then hided the art that was on my neck and went out.

I went downstairs. Luca showed me around as the first thing when we arrived. So I knew where I was going. To the kitchen. Damn right. I'm freaking hungry. Like I can eat whole cow. I haven't eaten in a long time now. Last I ate was 11 hours ago. And when I fainted I knew why.

When I reached downstairs I saw a maid there. Probably in her 30s. She was short with brown/black hair. When she noticed me she gave me a warm smile. A smile she will give her kids. I gave her the smile back before she talked.

"How can I help you ma'am?" She asks while her head is down looking at the floor.

"Please call me Arie. And yes I'm actually really hungry is there anything I can eat?" I ask. She then left her head and give me another warm smile.

"I can make you anything you like, do you have any wishes Mis. Arie?" She asks.

"Please just Arie. And yes... do you have pasta?" I ask while smiling at her.

"Yes we do have, what should I make for you Arie?" She ask and I'm honestly glad that she only called me Arie.

"Actually. I want to do it." I say.

" I don't think The Don will like that, please let me do it" she begins to beg. She looks afraid. While her smile is slowly fading.

"I will talk to The don, I don't think he will have a problem if you help me, and besides have you ever tried my pasta?" I ask her trying to change the subject.

" okay as you say, and no I haven't" she say while giggling.

" well then what are you doing in your live" I say laughing. She laughs too. We then started to take the ingredients that we're gonna use and star to make the past.

" I actually never got your name. What's your name?" I ask her, while cutting the tomatoes.

" I'm Elisabeth" she says looking at me. Before I could say anything we heard someone entree the kitchen. It was the guy from the flight earlier.

"Hey Elisabeth how are you doing?" He asks her smiling while hugging her. 'Waow his not a di*k like his asshole boss' I said to myself surprised.

"Good son, how about you?" Elizabeth asks him.

"As always. Good. Ooo what are you making?" He asks her. While looking behind her and noticing me.

"It smells good doesn't?" She asks him. He nod.

" oh my yes it smells so good" he say while heading towards me. He then stops and look at me.

" I'm Matteo and you are probably Arie" He says.

" yes I'm Arie and sorry I didn't gave you a smile back earlier on the flight. It was your di*k friend that was on my nerves." I say while smiling at him.

"Yeh it's okay. I know how di*k he can be" he say and I laugh.

"So it looks like it's you who are making the dinner tonight" he say while looking at the pasta. I nod.

" Soooo what are you making" he asks stupidly.

"What does it look like shamrock" I say to him while giggling.

"Why shamrock?" he asks annoyed.

"I don't know it just came out" I say while looking at him.

"Very well... shorty" he says while smirking.

"HEEEY I'm not short I'm 5f 6" I say while slapping him on the shoulder.

"Yeeehhhh sure" he says and we both laugh.

"So shamrock are you just gonna stand there and do nothing?" I ask him.

"I don't know how too cook" he say innocently.

" you remind me of my brother Luciano." I say while looking away. I miss them so bad. Matteo then came and placed his big hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry...I know how Luca can be. I've lived with him my whole live." He say and hug me. I hug him back it remind me of my brothers.

" we should stop don't you think" I say to him while giggling.

" yes we should" he says and pull away. I then hand him the knife so he can cut the onions. I hate to cut them.

After awhile the dinner was ready and we took it to the dining room. Matteo helped me the whole day and he was great company. I needed it. He's so funny and can take a joke. Not like his asshole boss.

We were all sitting waiting for the asshole, so we could eat. It was me, Matteo and another guy that was sitting besides Matteo. He looked angry just like his boss. And didn't even gave a smile. I guess it's only Matteo that's human here.

When the asshole finally arrived he took his seat. That was on the head of the table of course. I was sitting to his right and Matteo was sitting to his left, while the other guy was sitting next to Matteo.

We then all begin to eat. And I could tell it was delicious. My pasta is literally another level of luxury.

"Shorty I most say it taste really good. I didn't expect that from you" he say while eating.

"What can I say shamrock I'm full of surprise"I say while giggling.

"Okay okay let's not forget that I helped" he says.

"Yeh sure by cutting the onions" I say and begin to eat. I looked over to the asshole and he looked angry. I quickly looked away.

"You made it" The asshole asked me. I nod and quickly remembered that he hates when people 'don't use words.'

"Yes" I said while looking at him.

"Next time let Elizabeth cook. I pay her for a reason" he says. He know how to get on my nerves pretty well. 'ASSHOLE AS ALWAYS'

"Yeh your welcome, thank you for appreciate my cooking" I say rolling my eyes, while looking at my plate again. He the slapped his hands on the table and I flinched.

"My office. NOW" he yells standing up. I looked over at Matteo and he looked pissed. I quickly stood up and followed Luca.

Luca's POV:

I most say she's good to cook. When I tasted it I knew it wasn't Elizabeth who made it. I didn't plan on saying anything, but then Matteo began to talk to her and called her nickname and I was pissed. I don't like to share. Even when I know that Matteo will never take her. We are like brothers. But I was pissed.

I walked into the office while she was following.

"Close the door" I say to her and she did as told. I was sitting down waiting for an explanation about what happened between her and Matteo but she just looked me in the eyes.

"So....do you want to explain yourself?" I ask her, and she looks confused.

"I don't know what I should explain...I mean I did nothing wrong" she say innocently.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes" she says while playing with her hands. I've noticed that she plays with her hand or shakes her legs when she's nervous.

"Come here" I say to her and she doesn't move.

"Doll come here now" I say to her and she slowly begins to walk towards me. When she finally reached I took her by the waist and placed her on my lap.

⚠️smut⚠️

"I don't like to share...." I say to her, while my hands traveled to remove the makeup on her neck.

"what's mine" I say and placed my face into her neck. 'God she smells good'.

"We just talked and he helped me with the food" she says trying to move away from me.

"Only that?" I ask while still smelling her. And using my left hand to hold her waist and the right one traveling up at her thigh.

"Y-yes" she say breathing heavy.

"Good" I say into her neck. I can by now feel how wet she is. Only for me.

"Already wet for me doll?" I ask her making her more nervous.

"N-n-no" she says closing her eyes.

"Really? You know that I don't tolerate lairs right?" My hand was by now rubbing her clit.

"Ya-yes" she says trying to breathe normally.

"Then you also know that when they lie the get punished" I say into he earlobe. My fingers was now inside her.

"N-mhhhh" she moan. And I liked the feeling, the feeling of how I make her feel. Her wetness was all over my hand and it felt good.

"You like that huh?" I ask her.

"Pl- mhhhhhh" she moans. My fingers were now deep in her and touching her climax.

"What is it? You want to cum?" I ask devilishly.

"Plea—mmmmhhh- pleas-please let me- mhhh cum" she begged. I could feel her nails through my suit.

"Naughty one you are.....you can't now just a bit longer" I tell her and her hand traveled to my hair. I went deeper and I pushed her limits.

"Plea-please" she beg.

"No. Confirm it you love it right my slut" I say into her ear.

"Ple-please let me mhhhhhhhh let me cum" she asks begging. I smirk.

"Not now..... Not now............ now" I could by now feel her warmth ness all over my hand. I took my hand out and hold it on front of her. She opened her mouth gladly and took my 3 fingers inside.

"Taste yourself doll" I tell her while looking at her forest green eyes.

"You did good" I tell her removing my fingers from her mouth. She looked at me and before saying anything we heard a knock on the door.

⚠️smut over⚠️

"Come in" I say still looking at my doll.

The door opens and Philip came into the picture.

"I hope it's important" I say annoyed.

"Boss there is something you need to know" I tell him to get in.

"You can go now" I tell my doll in her ear. When she stood up was her wetness all over me. I smirked while looking at her she blushed and walked out.

"What is it Philip?" I ask him with a serious tone.

"You have to see this" he say while opening the computer. And when I saw it I was angry.

———————————————-
I hope you guys liked this chapter. I really try to update fast, but it's hard work.

I added smut because I know my innocent reader love it. 😌

Vote🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2M 555K 46
Revenge. I'm familiar with it. You have to be when you're the firstborn son of a notorious mafia leader. Death and vengeance have been the very found...
2M 58.5K 69
𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖔𝖓𝖊 ~ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖍𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖝 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 Phoenix Lyra Vale was determined to make her last summer break before college unforgettable. On...
406K 8.4K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
257K 2.3K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, she never really knew her parents. She h...