Loving you

By wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... More

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
53😾
54🤫
55😞
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
...!

56🤮

1.5K 85 168
By wannasuckmydick

Robyn pov:

I ran back outside with chanel but cookie wasn't there. "What the fuck" I said out loud. "Where is she" chanel asked looking around. "I don't know I told her ass to stay right here" I said then huffed. "She couldn't have went too far" I said starting to walk. Me and chanel looked down the whole block but we couldn't find cookie. Not even a trace of her. "What the fuck robyn where is she" chanel snapped "I don't know I told her to stay at the damn car she couldn't even function" I said stressed out.

"Why couldn't she function" she asked "Umm I don't think I should tell you right now" I said and the next thing I knew I was being snatched up by my shirt. "I'm not in the fucking mood robyn Why. couldn't. she. Function" she gritted in my face. Fuck it I be damned if chanel beat my ass. "Because she didn't cheat on bey normani drugged her" I said and chanel started turning red. "Umm calm down or let me go please" I said and she let go of my shirt then stormed to the house. "Mani finna die" I mumbled continuing to walk. While I was walking I seen bey, toya, and keri. Bey was crying and they was trying to comfort her.

I ran up to them catching their attention "Ya'll seen cookie" I asked and keri glared at me. "Oh my bad" I said then hugged bey. "i know you heartbroken but nika didn't cheat" I said and she looked up at me with bloodshot red and puffy eyes. "What do you mean" she asked and I huffed. "Ok don't think i'm finna take some weight off yo heart cause you finna be right back sad or mad" I said and she looked at me confused. "Why" she asked and I sighed. Why the hell I gotta tell her. "Um cookie was drugged, mani drugged her" I said and she gasped "Really" she asked and I nodded. "Oh my God I need to see if she's ok" she said about to run off but I grabbed her.

"Bey listen" I said "No I need to go check on her why aren't you helping her" she asked and I smacked my lips. "Beyonce shut yo ass up" I said and she mugged me "Now like I was saying, cookie got drugged when I noticed she did I took her to the car but it was locked so I ran back in the house to get chanel and when I came back she was gone" I explained. "What do you mean she was gone" keri asked and I smacked my lips. "I mean her ass was gone she's missing we can't find her" I said and bey eyes got darker then lighter then back to normal. "what the hell" I mumbled and I seen toya and keri scoot back so I scooted my ass back too.

"Bumble calm down" toya said "So nika got drugged, raped, and now she's missing" bey asked and I nodded slowly not knowing what she would do next. "And it's all cause of mani?" she asked and I nodded again. "Also mani kissed her twice" I blurted out "That's what she had to tell you" I finish and toya along with keri looked at me like I was stupid. "What" I asked then seen bey eyes started changing again. "Bey please calm down" keri said and bey eyes stopped changing but they wasn't normal they were darker.

Bey took off going in the direction of the house and I looked at toya and keri. "What?" toya asked "Ya'll ain't gone go after her" I asked and they scoffed. "Girl that ain't beyonce nomo and I be damned if I try to stop sasha" keri said and toya agreed "Imma gone let her beat mani ass" toya said and I shook my head. "Ya'll are bad friends" I said and they shrugged "She deserve it" toya mumbled and we started walking to the house. "Who is sasha" I asked confused remembering keri called bey sasha. "Sasha is bey but act like nicki" toya said and my eyes went wide "Like crazy ?" I asked and they nodded. "Everything down to the way she talk" toya said "Shid almost the way she walk" I heard keri mumble. "Have she always been like that" I asked cause i've never seen bey do anything crazy that's why I didn't understand how she liked nicki crazy ass.

"Yea since we was little" toya said "But when we was little it was worse" keri added. "Why ?" I asked "Because bey was fragile, she couldn't even talk" toya said "So people would bully her a lot but it's only so much a person can take before they snap and whenever bey snap sasha come out" keri finished. "That's not true sasha don't only come out when bey snap" toya said and keri smacked her lips "Mainly though" keri mumble. "Ok ok wait, so bey has a crazy side" I asked still trying to process this and they nodded. "Bat shit crazy" keri mumbled "Have ya'll ever witnessed something" I asked "Hell yea" they both said at the same time. "Bro this one time we was in middle school and somebody came up to bey and poured milk on her head, the next thing I knew bey was banging the girl face on the floor" keri said and I was shocked.

As we got closer to the house i heard screaming. "Is that mani?" toya asked then keri and her eyes went wide. "Shit" keri said and they ran to the house. "So they just gone leave me" I said to myself then smacked my lips. I walked to the house gasping when I entered seeing bey beating mani face in. "Ya'll just gone watch !?" I asked and they looked at me with a straight face. "She drugged my sister" ming mumbled "She raped my sister" chanel added. "She deserve it" toya said "She broke my sister heart" solo said "She made bey cry" kelly said and everybody turned to keri waiting on her excuse. "I just don't want my ass beat" she said putting her hands up. "Welp let her ass die then" I said shrugging watching bey continue to beat mani bloody while she screamed then I remembered we need to find nicki.

"Ya'll we gotta find cookie" I said then a loud crack was heard through out the room "damnn" me and keri said at the same time. "What did she break" Chanel asked and I shrugged "Shid her face" keri said making me laugh. "Ok we need to get her off" I said then went up grabbing bey "GET YO ASS OFF ME" she yelled scaring the shit outta me. "My fault O.G" I said letting her go and backing back. "What the hell you doing get her" ming said and I scoffed "Bitch did ya'll see what just happened, i'm not grabbing her" I said and chanel huffed going over to grab her. "Oh you bold" I mumbled. I watched chanel grab bey and drag her outside.

Sasha pov:

"Beyonce calm down" chanel said while I was trying to get back inside. "NO MOVE" I said pushing her back and she snatched me up. "Look I will whoop yo ass like i'm yo fucking momma I know you mad and I am too but you need to calm the fuck down so we can find cookie" she gritted and I broke down crying. I don't usually cry but this is too much. My girlfriend got drugged and raped by my cousin and now she's missing. What type of fucked up love story is this ? Chanel pulled me into a hug and I cried in her arms "I said I hate her in my head" I cried and she chuckled "It's ok baby you thought she cheated" she said rubbing my back.

"Stupid bitch i'm finna kill her" I said feeling rage pump through my veins replacing my sadness and pulled back about to go back in the house but she grabbed me. "Bey we have to find cookie" she said "How are we gonna find her" I asked sighing. I don't know how nika found me, I don't even know how she found chanel. "I know how I just need information from normani who you are trying to kill right now" she said and I huffed. "Now come on" she said grabbing my hand and we walked back in the house. Mani was fucked up and it make me chuckle "stop" chanel said glaring at me and I smacked my lips. "Where's my sister" she asked and mani sniffed "I don't know" she said and rih punched her in the face. "I been trying to keep my fucking patience  with yo ass bruh but you playin WHERE DID SHE GO" she said getting in mani face. "I DON'T KNOW I SWEAR I WOULDN'T HURT HER" she yelled crying and I scoffed.

"So drugging and raping her isn't hurting her" I asked "I didn't drug or rape her she came on to me" mani said and charged at her about to beat her ass again for lying but chanel grabbed me. "sit" she said pushing me back and I rolled my eyes. "Who else lives around here" chanel asked "I-I don't know, my annie does" she said and chanel nodded. "Do yo annie have kids more so boys" she asked and mani nodded. "M-My cousin" she stuttered. Something about her stuttering pissed me off more but I couldn't do nothing cause of chanel. But then again fuck chanel. I picked up the closest thing I seen which was a shoe and threw it at her head. "Stop stuttering bitch" I gritted and rih looked at me with wide eyes. "Oh you another nika for real, maybe worse" she said mumbling the last part.

"Beyonce stop until i'm done so I can find my fucking sister" Chanel said raising her voice some and I rolled my eyes. "What's your cousin name" chanel asked "Freddy" she said and I gasped hearing that name. It's him. He was almost worse then my father I HATE him. "Who's that" rih asked looking confused "my brother" me and solo both said at the same time. "Ya'll got a brother" ming asked shocked "three" I mumbled. I barley talk to my brothers now, once they left they just left.  "Oh shit" rih said with wide eyes and I looked at her "What?" I asked. "Is matthew his dad" she asked and I nodded "Yea, why?" I said the realization hit me. "Oh my God we need to find her" I said.

-------- ------

Onika pov:

I was woken up to a bucket of freezing cold water being poured on me making me gasp and jump up damn near drowning. "Wakey wakey" I heard then a deep chuckled followed "Damn you couldn't warm the water up" I rasped out sitting up against the cold wall and I felt something tight around my neck. "Nigga- did you put a collar on me" I asked looking up at him like he was crazy. "I see you got a smart mouth" he said and I rolled my eyes feeling my head pounding. "You got some medicine" I asked him and he smacked his lips. "No I ain't got no damn medici- WHY ARE YOU NOT SCARED" he yelled and I shrugged. I don't know why i'm not scared I just don't really care "I just want some medicine man" I said and he groaned. "Fine, looks like i'm gonna have to break you" he said said then smirked. "Aye I ain't with that straight shit" I said and he smiled.

"You're gonna be today" he said making my eyes go wide. I couldn't do nothing cause my hands was tied together along with my feet. He laid me on the floor and smirked down at me. "I'm gonna have fun with you" he said then touched my face "You're a pretty one" he mumbled and I felt disgusted. "Get yo dirty ass hands off me" I said and I seen his face change to anger then he punched me in my mouth. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" she yelled then wrapped both his hands around my throat choking me. I gasped for air while he looked into my tear filled eyes watching me struggle to try and breathe then he let me go. I coughed gasping and breathing quickly hoping I would catch my breath cause I don't have a pump.

"Now since you dont wanna listen I think you should get punished" he said standing over me and unbuckling his pants. I tried to scoot away from him but he pulled me back "don't run" he said lowly and I felt sick to my stomach. Not again. "I'm gone enjoy this" he said then ripped my clothes off while I kicked and screamed. "NO" I yelled out and he slapped me "Shut up bitch" he gritted then fully took them off. He took the rope from around my feet and I kicked him in the nose. "FUCK" he yelled backing up and I took that as my chance to get away. I quickly got up and tried to run but he grabbed me slamming me back on the ground.

"Bitch" he gritted then started beating me with his fist. I tried to fight back but my hands was still tied together. He Started kicking and stomping me and I gave up my tough act starting to scream out in pain. "STOP" I yelled out crying but he ignored me then kicked me in my face making my head turn. He kicked me in my head again then everything went black.

Robyn pov:

"How do we find him" I asked bey and solo and they shrugged. "The only person that knows where freddy live is our other brother jeremy" solo said and I groaned. I called wayne them not too long ago to tell them what was going on and they're on the way now. "How do we get in contact with jeremy" I asked "I know his number" bey said and I smiled. "YES, somebody fucking useful" I said cause these other bitches was no help. At all. Bey grabbed a random phone she seen i'm assuming was normani who is now unconscious from bey beating her ass phone. She walked to the back and I let out a long breathe. I can't believe this shit. And the worst part is cookie didn't even wanna come down here.

"He's on the way" bey said coming back in "How did you know his number" solo asked bey. "He made me learn it cause he didn't trust daddy" bey said and solo nodded. "How come nobody else knew ya'll had brothers" ming asked and they shrugged "Ya'll never asked" bey mumbled. "Are both yo brothers crazy" chanel asked and they shook their head. "Only freddy ass" bey said rolling her eyes. "Well he was daddy first child so i'm not surprised" solo said then I got a idea. "Ya'll" I said catching everybody attention "What if we kidnapped his mom until he give us cookie back" I said smiling. I'm smart as hell "He don't care about his momma" solo said and I smacked my lips. "Of course his ass don't" I mumbled then there was a knock on the door. "Go open it it's probably Jeremy" solo said to bey. "Why me" she asked and solo smacked her lips "You know me and him barley get along now go" she said and bey rolled her eyes going to open the door.

"BUBBY I MISSED YOU" I head bey yell then a minute later her and some dark skin dude walked in. "What happened to mani" he said gasping rushing over there when he noticed her laying on the floor. "Sasha" toya and keri said at the same time and he quickly backed away. "Nevermind" he mumbled coming over to us. "Wassup sis" he said to solo and she flicked him off "Hey boy" she said playfully rolling her eyes then hugged him "I missed yo mean ass" he said and solo smacked her lips "Mhm I missed yo stanky feet ass too" she said pulling back and he smacked his lips. "That was one time" he mumbled and bey giggled "No it wasn't" bey said smiling and he huffed looking away from them. "Damn, who are you" he asked looking chanel up and down and she scoffed "Not single" she said and he smacked his lips. "Bubby you ain't here for that now listen, we gotta find my girlfriend sh-"Wait wait hold on, you gay ?" he asked cutting bey off and she huffed. "I don't know now pay attention to what's important" she said "Wait no I think this is impo- "Shut the fuck up!" bey snapped interrupting his sentence and he gasped. "Why ya'll ain't tell me I was talking to evil bey" he whispered and I stiffed a laugh not trying to get my ass beat.

"Now back to what I was saying, Mani stupid ass drugged my girlfriend and raped her now she's missing and we think Freddy got her" bey explained and he had a look of disbelief  on his face. "That is a horrible first impression of the family" he mumbled and I tried my hardest not to laugh this dude is funny at the wrong time. "We need freddy address" chanel said and he sighed "She's not at his house" he said. "How you know" I asked "He never takes them to his house, yo girl is somewhere out in the woods at a abandoned factory" he said and I groaned. "Just fucking great, I don't wanna take my black ass in the woods" I said and he chuckled. "Well what ever we gone do we need to hurry up" ming said and jeremy agreed with her "We have to get her tonight or it's too late" he said and I looked at him confused.

"How is it too late" I asked and he sighed "I've been around freddy for a long time, if yo girl tough she gone be alive longer than a day but he's gonna fuck her up mentally and if she's not then she's proably already dead" he said making me sigh in relief that cookie was tough as rocks. "So we have until tonight"chanel asked and he nodded. "Do you know the address?"

Onika pov:

"AHHH" I screamed out as he whipped my back. he's been trying to 'break me' for hours now doing everything he can. He walked over and untied me from the tree that was outside. In my head I planned to run but I dropped to the ground not being able to pick myself back up. He yanked me up and dragged me back into the place he had me in I don't even know what the hell it is. He pushed me down to the floor and I laid there feeling my body ache. "Looks like you finally broke" he said turning me on my back and I winced feeling it burn. "fuck you" I said and his smirk grew "You feisty huh" he said licking his lips. He pulled down his pants and I tried to get up and run but I was too weak I just fell back down.

He pulled me closer to him and got on his knees. I felt tears sting the back of my eyes and kicked him but my kick was weak. I had zero energy in me I kept trying to get away but nothing was working. "no please" I said lowly crying and he slammed into me causing me to scream out in pain. "PLEASE STOP" I yelled while he pumped in and out of me moaning in pleasure. "Nah you feel too good" he said then threw his head back while I screamed and cried. "PLEASE IT HURTS" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I never felt a pain like this not even when brat raped me. "yea keep screaming" he moaned out getting more rough and I felt like I was gonna throw up. I pushed his stomach with all the strength I had left in me but it wasn't working making me cry harder and hit his chest. I just want it to stop.

He laid his body on top of me moaning and grunting in my ear "Say you love this dick" said choking me and I kept quiet with tears streaming down my face. "SAY IT BITCH" He yelled slapping me but I still didn't say it. I'm not gonna say it. I guess he got the message cause he stopped trying to get me to say it and I just laid there emotionless waiting for it to end. "shit girl" he said speeding up and I started crying again. This is so disgusting and he's enjoying it. "FUCK" he yelled out then came inside of me. "Damn, I might keep you alive" he said laughing and pulling out. I sobbed on the floor feeling a strong pain come from down there. I gotta get out of here.

Sasha pov:

It's starting to get dark outside and we still haven't found nika. No we haven't even started fucking looking cause these bitches are lost. "Jeremy you are fucking lost" I gritted irritated and all the boys looked at me shocked. "Bey I didn't know you cussed" melly said "That ain't bey that's a crazy muthafucka" rih mumbled. I rode with wayne them, jeremy, and rih while the others followed behind us and I knew it was a good thing I rode over here cause this nigga lost. "Beyonce i'm not lost ok it's far away" he said and I huffed the all of a sudden the car stopped. "What are you doing why you stop" I asked and he looked back at me

"The car is out of gas"

Hello 

Today was shit, honestly I kinda wanna kill my momma boyfriend might do that tonight

But anyway how was ya'll day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.5K 20
Onika Tanya Maraj lived a perfect life until one mistake changed her life, she meets Beyoncé Giselle Knowles and falls in love with her, but will Oni...
224K 12.5K 58
"Why do you act different with me ?" "Because you're my friend" ⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️: sexual assault, murder, abuse, drug use, self harm
42.6K 2.7K 19
Onika and Beyoncé have been going to the same high school for 3 years and are just finally noticing each other. Dealing with her little sister, Beyon...
5.2K 424 8
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲. 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐠!𝐩.