All She Wanted Was Love 2

By cantbeduped

Be careful what you wish for you just might get it! Don't be alarmed. Don't be afraid. It doesn't have to go... More

Main Characters
1: Peace Sign
1.1: Peace Sign
1.2: Peace Sign
A/N
2: Now What
3: Operation Redo
4: Mommy Duty
5: Fun
6: Intuition
6.1: Intuition
7: Brother to Brother
8: Thanksgiving
9: Thanksgiving...Fathers to Son
10: Thanksgiving...Smoke
10.1: Thanksgiving...Smoke
11: Thanksgiving...Ending
11.1: Thanksgiving...Ending
12: For My Girls
12.1: For My Girls
13: What Is Life?
13.1 What Is Life?
14: Pop Up Guess Who
14.1: Pop Up Guess Who
15: Papi's Home
16: Who That
17: A Christmas to Remember
17.1: A Christmas to Remember
18: He Proposed to Me
18.1: He Proposed to Me
19: It Stings
20: New Years
20.1: New Years
21: Never Scared
21.1: Never Scared
21.2: Never Scared
21.3: Never Scared (The End)
22: Clearing The Air
22.1: Clearing The Air
23: New Beginnings
24: Always Plotting
24.1: Always Plotting
25: Bittersweet
25.1: Bittersweet
26: Our First Valentine's
26.1: Our First Valentine's
26.2: Our First Valentine's
27: Rolling With The Homies
27.1: Rolling With The Homies
27.2: Rolling With The Homies
28: Triggered
28.1: Triggered
29: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.1: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.2: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.4: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
Author's Note
30: Another Family Day
30.1: Another Family Day
31: Life Is Good
31.1: Life Is Good
32: The Millie Effect
33: A Leap of Faith
34: The Beginning of the End
34: The Beginning of the END
It's Out‼️

29.3: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation

4.1K 221 320
By cantbeduped

29.3: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
Dave

April and Dave spent a little more time in the tub with April still in his lap just chilling as the bubbles slowly melted away around them. They were living their lives and in that moment it was just the two of them against the world because they were back in their bubble and no one could burst it. From the tub to the shower they went. Dave let April shower in peace and didn't even attempt to touch her like he normally would even though he knew she wouldn't mind. Tonight he just let her be. As much as he enjoyed shower sex tonight he didn't want it. It didn't matter how good she looked with soap suds covering her body or how the water ran down on her rinsing it all away or how her chocolate skin glistened under the water. He was just ready to see her in the set that he had picked out for her and get shit cracking from there.

He wanted a pre wedding show and wondered if he asked would she bend down and bust it open and twerk that ass for a real one. He wanted to see that shit clap back at him and with him going back on tour at the end of the week he wanted all he could get to get him right and ready for the month long hiatus. He didn't need a full on dance routine like he requested for their wedding night but he wanted a night where he could make it rain on her. She owed him a performance from the night they had all went to the strip club together after his first leg of tour and was wondering if he could redeem that prize tonight. So he planned on asking. You know closed mouths don't get fed but he was prepared just in case she said yes. Then again he didn't think she'd say no. That shit was right up her alley. Wifey was a low key freak and she loved clapping her cheeks.

"Aight ma I'm a let you finish up in here. I'll see you in a few" Dave said then leaned down and placed a kiss on her water laced neck. Their shower together had been a silent one but even in a shower with no words being said it was still a whole conversation. These days no words needed to be exchanged between them to know what was on each other's minds especially on a night like tonight. They were that much in tune with one another. Still in silence they both had heard everything and each other loud and clear. They wanted each other.

"Ok Papi I won't keep you waiting. I'll be out in a few" she said and looked over her shoulder at him while she continued to wash off. She wasn't far behind him. It was just taking her a little while longer because she was trying not to get her hair wet at the moment.

"Bet" he said and carefully made his way out of the shower, grabbed a fresh towel, dried off some, and headed into the bedroom with droplets of water still running down his body. Right about now this would be the moment where April would be eye raping him and trying to drink him all in water droplets included. Fully inside the bedroom he made his way to his suitcase, flipped the lid open, and pulled out the black lingerie set that he had picked out for her. He carefully pulled the price tags off of it making sure not to rip it then placed it nice and neatly on the foot of the bed. He dried off a little more then pulled out his cocoa butter and moisturized his body. Dave heard the shower turn off and a few minutes later April was walking out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and the fact that he knew exactly what was underneath it made him bite his lip in anticipation. It was about to be one hell of a night.

She looked at him and laughed a little seeing the set on the bed waiting for her looking like he took his precious time placing it just right on the bed. "Why wouldn't it be this set" she asked but didn't really need an answer. It was a set that she had bought right after she had Charlie but had never had the opportunity to wear it. She thought the first time she had given her goods to Dave that blue would hit different so she didn't wear it and on Valentine's Day she went with red for the obvious reason. This actual set had been more so a motivational set when she first bought it. She had fallen in love with it at first sight but didn't have the body for it so she was working out in order to fit the set the way she wanted. Now her body was on point and putting it on for Dave would be a moment. She couldn't wait to see how she looked in it as well.

"I'm just trying to figure out how long you planned on sitting on this one" he said as he sat on the edge of the bed still in his towel. Granted she had quite a few pieces to look through and he had only scratched the surface but once his eyes landing on this particular set he knew it was the one.

"At this point I was just waiting on the right time to pull it out but I guess tonight is the perfect time" she said while she dried off some more before heading to the dresser to grab her cocoa and shea body butter.

"You damn right it is and I can't wait to see you in it" he said while looking at her and rubbing his hands together looking like he was up to something which he was. They both were.

"I gotchu Papi" she said then winked at him as she put on her body butter. "I think I'll put this on in the bathroom"

"Just don't make me wait too long and I don't know where you got that set from but I'm a need you to take my card and order that shit again but in a different color"

April laughed. "You like it that much"

"I do but once I see you in it then I'll know for sure" he answered and smirked.

"Heard ju" April said then grabbed the set off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom while Dave sat there and patiently waited. "You ready Papi" April asked with her head peeking out of the bathroom door.

"Hell yea" he said and rubbed his hands together once again with his eyes glued to the bathroom door.

April slowly made her way out of the bathroom blushing and stood beside the door. She had looked herself over in the bathroom mirror and loved what she saw looking back at her and now she couldn't wait to see Dave's full reaction. She had struggled a bit to get the set on but knowing that Dave was waiting to see her in it she didn't even bother to get frustrated by the lack of material and how she kept putting her arm through the wrong parts. The set was practically all strings, straps, and feathers.

"DAMN" Dave looked at her groaned then leaned forward some making sure he watched her every move. He didn't want to miss a step. He was mesmerized. "You look sexy as fuck ma. That shit looks good on you" he said as his eyes drank her up yet his thirst wasn't quenched.

"So does that mean I need to take ya card" she asked.

"Absolutely" he answered ready to give her his card right there and right now.

April blushed. "I'm glad you like it because I do too. It's giving me if Victoria Secret and Savage X Fenty had a baby vibe. You get some wings but not really wings and a whole bunch a savagery wrapped in one" April said feeling herself. The set definitely fit the vibe for tonight. Her bra was anything but a bra and only covered her nipples with huge lace flowers while pretty black feathers graced her shoulders and waist. Her thong even had the same flower covering her goods. Instead of looking like a Victoria Secret angel it had that sexy dark angel vibe to it and she loved it especially with all the dirty nasty shit she was about to get into tonight. It was a three piece cut out set and everything was pretty much cut out and if there wasn't any fabric covering her nipples and her pussy she'd be dressed in nothing but feathers and strings.

"I can see that. Now how bout you model that shit for me" he said then bit down on his bottom lip again. He couldn't wait until his lips touched her body. He wanted to taste all of her from her lips, her neck, and her breast all the way down to the succulent lips between her chocolate thighs. Shit if she wanted him to he'd gladly suck on her toes. He was down for it all.

"Just for you"

"You mean only for me"

April giggled. That possessive side hit different when it was in the bedroom. "Yes only for you Papi only...for...you" She said as she strutted her way from the bathroom door and sashayed her way around the bedroom making Dave's jaw drop as she sexily modeled the set for him. She struck pose after pose until she was dead in front of him with her bare ass facing him with her hand on her hip looking back at him. She wanted him to see all of her...front, back, side to side.

"Bend down" he told her as he held his dick through his towel. Yea it was on brick.

April bent down torturously slow with her hands running down her smooth chocolate legs until they were down and wrapped around her ankles with her pussy bust wide open for him from the back. "Like that Papi" she seductively asked already knowing that he was sitting stiff in his towel and enjoying the hell out of the view as he took in her pretty pink pussy.

"Just like that" he said then smacked her ass making her moan and her ass shake.

"Shit" she said and bounced her ass some feeling a sting from the smack. It was enough to get her juices flowing. She loved that shit.

"How you feel bout putting on that twerk playlist you got and putting on a lil show for me before you come work ya hands on me" he said talking about her twerk playlist and her giving him a massage. He had caught her plenty of times twerking to her playlist while she cleaned the house or had a moment to herself. He could just be randomly walking into the room and she's there singing whatever song is on and shaking her ass. She normally played it when Kairi was at school or when the girls were sleep or in their bedrooms playing and chilling. She always made sure they were out of ear shot.

"Of course you would want that" she said and stood straight up and faced him. She didn't mind putting on a show for him but she didn't want to give him too much. She wanted to save some things for their wedding night.

"Hey closed mouths don't get fed. I know it ain't no pole in here but I damn sure would like to see you shake that ass for a real nigga" he said dead ass.

April chuckled to herself. Dave still really didn't know who he was fuckin with. She had a brand spanking new portable stripper pole still in the box hiding out in her closet at home just waiting to be used. Of course Dave knew nothing about it and it wasn't for him to know about until they made their status official. She had already shown him a bunch of tricks out of her bag of tricks but some things she held to herself for that special moment when he would no longer be her fiancé but her husband. The stripper pole was definitely one of those things that were only for her husband. So until then Dave had to wait even though he didn't know he was waiting for anything.

April went and grabbed her phone, unlocked it, went to Itunes and went straight to her twerk playlist. You know that playlist that was solely dedicated to shaking and bouncing your ass. First song on the playlist was none other than one of her favorite songs to throw her ass to and it was timeless. It was Back That Azz Up by Juvenile. It was a staple, a classic, and it didn't matter how old it was it could still bring the crowd to their knees and make them throw their asses in the air and in a circle no matter how old you were. It was that shit that got hood grandmas, cool ass aunties, and even some mothers out of their chairs.

"Before you start throwing that ass at me let me get ready" Dave said to her as he got up, grabbed one of his bags, then made his way back to the bed with the bag in his hand and placed it on the bed then went and grabbed the bottle of Hennessy and made his way back to the bed and took a seat getting comfortable. "Aight I'm ready"

"What's in the bag" April curiously asked.

"You'll find out once you turn the music on"

"Oop ok" she said and pressed play on the first song.

As soon as Dave heard the beat he already knew what was about to go down. No woman could resist dancing to Back That Azz Up. So he knew his woman was about to perform and unleash the beast. That inner ratchet and freaky side was about to come out and play and he was here for it. He unzipped the bag while April made her way back to the middle of the floor in front of him. She didn't speak she just moved her ass from side to side to the beat waiting for beat to drop so she could throw her shit back properly. As soon as the first verse started she moved her ass effortlessly to the beat not missing a step as that shit bounced up and down with ease. She closed her eyes and let the music take over her as she twerked her ass getting lower and lower until she was a few inches from the floor. Dave wished he could see that shit in slow motion so he could she every single ripple her ass made as it shook. This shit made him want to grab his camera just so he could record it but he knew if he pulled his phone out he wouldn't be able to concentrate on the scene before him and this scene deserved every ounce of his attention. Shit he didn't even know she could get that low.

"Throw that shit ma" Dave said all hype as he watched mesmerized at how she shook her ass perfectly to the music then dug inside his bag, pulled out a stack of cash, popped the rubber band, and started making it rain on her. He then popped the top on the bottle of Hennessy and took a few sips. He was living in the moment and enjoying the hell out of it. Life was good! This shit was way better than being at a strip club. He could get fucked up, make it rain on his woman, and when she finished dancing for him she could dance all over his dick just like he wanted and needed her to. "Clap that ass for me ma"

April continued to do her thing waiting for the right moment to clap her ass and when that moment came she stood up straight and clapped her ass like never before. She wanted to make sure she put on one a hell of a show for him because he deserved it after what he did for her tonight. April felt feather like shit grazing her body but didn't think much of it until a blue face hundred dollar bill was dead in front of her. She couldn't help but laugh as she continued twerking and clapping her ass to the music. CLAP...CLAP...CLAP that ass went. Dave had told her plenty of times that he would rather throw stacks at her at home instead of at the strip club. They could have a private show and right now they were doing just that. Dave was enjoying the hell out of himself while April on the other hand was feeling the fuck out of herself.

She started throwing that ass back like she was a college student trying to make bank to pay off tuition. Shit she looked like she was trying to pay some rent and keep her lights and gas on and if money was leftover she could get her hair and nails done. She knew some people wouldn't do half the shit she and Dave did in their relationship or even understood it. Some would even turn a nose up to them if they knew what actually went down in their bedroom but neither one of them cared. Some things weren't for everybody. She didn't mind shaking her ass for her man nor did she feel disrespected in the slightest that he was throwing money at her. Yes she was a rich bitch but who didn't like money showers? She knew her man hands down loved the fuck out of her and he would never disrespect her. What they were doing was having their version of fun. Anything goes in their bedroom. April danced to a few more songs but once she heard the beat to Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion's song WAP that was all she needed to crank that shit up another notch. She turned around and faced Dave then made her way between his legs. WAP was her motherfucking anthem and she could give two fucks about what people thought about the song. She loved it and felt as though it was written just for her. That shit spoke to her soul and her inner freak. It was just as nasty as her.

"I said certified freak seven days a week. Wet ass pussy make that pull out game weak" she rapped to him and climbed into his lap. Dave smirked while April wrapped her arms around his neck. He loved this side of her and the confidence that radiated off of her made the experience even better. There wasn't a piece of bashful or shy on her. Coy is what she wasn't during times like these. "Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy. Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy" she continued to rap to him as she whined her hips to beat perfectly giving him a little lap dance. Dave moved his free hand to her ass as she went from whining her hips to bouncing and twerking her ass against him. He knew she felt his dick. He had been hard for a minute now but he was enjoying the show so he was trying to wait it out.

"Uh, uh that bag ain't empty Papi" April said to him while still bouncing her ass in his lap.

"Gotchu" he said then let go of her ass, dug inside his bag, pulled out another stack, popped the rubber band off, and started making it rain on her once again.

"Yesssss" she tilted her head back and closed her eyes feeling the money raining on her as she removed her arms from around his neck and placed them on his shoulders so she could go ape shit in his lap.

"Do that shit ma" he said as he smacked her ass again this time smacking it with a stack of cash.

"You like that shit Papi" she asked as she brought her face to his then hungrily kissed his lips.

"I love that shit" he answered and kissed her once more. She made her way out of his lap and went back to twerking as he threw more money her way but he couldn't hold out any longer. He wanted and needed her NOW! "Ma I'm a need you to switch that playlist and come hop in this bed with me" Dave said and gripped the shit out of his dick then started stroking it through the towel. He loved foreplay but now he was ready to get some play. He wanted some of that certified grade A WAP.

"Heard ju" April said and stopped twerking. She picked her phone back up and switched the playlist to something more fitting to get that first round started off just right even though her twerk playlist would've fit the bill. But they liked fucking and making love to that slow shit. It hit different. It was nothing like fucking each other to an old a Stephanie Mills tracks, a little Jodeci, some Dru Hill, some Silk, and that was just for the old school mix. But it wouldn't be complete without a Trey Songz track. Brother or not his shit still hit hard in their bedroom. April was a natural born freak and she had done a lot of experimenting when it came to her sexuality and learning what she liked and disliked but nobody ever made her feel like Dave did. Dave made her feel extra sexy and confident. He never questioned where she learned any of it from. He didn't shame her or make her feel like what she did in their bedroom was unholy. Yes it might've been unholy in God's eyes but what she did in their bedroom was only for Dave's eyes and Dave's eyes alone. She felt wild, free, sexually expressive, and felt like she could be herself. She didn't have to hide or shy away or feel disgusted about what she liked.

"Ouu Papi I can go shopping with this" April said as she raked up the money on the floor making a pile looking like she had really been stripping at the club and mad big bank. He had dropped a little bag on her but she knew like he knew that shit was going right back in the bag it came out of and into his safe. She knew if she wanted it, it would be hers without a problem but they weren't doing gifts and she didn't want the money. Between Valentine's Day and this quick getaway she didn't need anything else. This baecation was all the gifts she needed.

Dave laughed. "I already know where it's going" he said as if he had read her mind. "This night would be extra lit if I had a blunt" he said looking at the bottle of Henny in his hand then back at April surrounded by a pile of money. He knew as soon as they got home he was going to roll one of the fattest blunts ever, grab Teddy, hit the basement, and blow it down.

"You'll be aight that Henny bout to get you right" April said but she knew he liked to chase that shit with a blunt. It was like he couldn't have one without the other. Sure he could kill a blunt all day long without a drink but when he was drinking he wanted that blunt it went hand in hand. She understood exactly where he was coming from though.

"You mean we'll be aight. Remember it's a Henny type of night and I know ya still feeling those drinks you had too" Dave said. She wasn't off the hook tonight. They were going to kill off that bottle together.

"True" she said and joined him on the bed. "No glass"

"Nope straight out the bottle"

"Oop ok" she watched him chug some down then he passed her the bottle keeping his eyes on her. He had never seen her drink Henny a day in his life. Most of the time when she did have a drink it was always something fruity so he couldn't wait to see what the Henny would do to her. "I hope this shit doesn't backfire on me" she laughed then took a gulp then frown and shivered. "See fruity drinks hit different. They don't make you change faces" she said then took a few more sips then passed it back as she felt the liquor hit her chest giving her that warm sensation it always did.

Dave laughed. "I bet they do but this shit gets straight to the point. Now back to the matter at hand" he said then looked down at his dick on hard straight pitching tent looking like it was about ready to poke a hole through his towel.

"Oh trust I'm waiting for you to bust a move" she said with her eyes locked on his towel watching his dick jump underneath it. "I think you need to get rid of that towel though"

"How bout you get rid of it for me" he looked at her and smirked then took another sip of Henny.

"Only if you help me out of this" she said and looked down at her lingerie set.

Dave bit down on his bottom lip. He wanted to rip that shit smooth off of her body but at the same time he didn't. This had been his favorite set so far. "Stand up ma"

"Ok" April climbed out of bed and stood in front of him then stepped between his legs.

"Hold this" he said then passed her the bottle.

April grabbed the bottle and took a couple of sips as Dave slowly unsnapped her garter belt. She watched his every move as he took his time removing the set. Piece by piece he removed her set until she was standing in front of him completely naked. She could see nothing but love, admiration, lust, hunger, and readiness in his eyes and here she was ready to give him her all once again. It felt like the world had stopped or maybe time stood still but she couldn't help but look at the man she called hers. This man was the man of her dreams, the man that held her heart in the palm of his hands, the man that poured unconditional love over her day in and day out, the man that made her feel things she never knew she could, and the man that she would one day call her husband. By now neither one of them was listening to the music or knew what song was playing. They were in silence wrapped up in each other as the world went on around them. Without warning April undid his towel and climbed into his lap. She looked dead in his eyes. She wanted him and she wanted him bad. The way he made her body feel, the magnetic pull he had over her, and the wanting and needing to please him overwhelmed her. She couldn't understand how he could evoke all these emotions and feelings in her at once. Then again it had to be something only your person could do. With Dave it wasn't just about making love or pleasing her body. He set everything on fire for her...her mind, body, and soul. It was as if he made love to all three of them at once. He catered to them all.

"Make love to me Papi" she said almost as if she was begging. Then again she was begging. Her body was begging for his touch. It fiend it! It craved it. It was achingly calling his name.

Dave took the bottle of Henny from her and took another sip. He held the bottle up to her lips and she took a few more sips. A droplet lingered on her bottom lip. "I got it" Dave said before she could lick her lips. He slowly glided his tongue across her bottom lip capturing the droplet in his mouth. "Chocolate and liquor I love it" he said then leaned over and placed the bottle on the floor beside the bed. Once he was settled he flipped her over with the quickness as his body now hovered on top of hers while never breaking eye contact. She loved that shit. She loved to look him in his eyes while he broke her body down. His eyes told her exactly how he felt with each move he made. He spread her legs apart with his knee and adjusted himself on top of her. "Put it in" he said in a husky tone. He knew he wouldn't have a problem getting in he had felt her wetness and saw her juices coating her thong when he had undressed her.

April reached down, grabbed his hardened dick making him groan at her touch, and did just what he told her to. She put his dick inside her wet folds without hesitation or the least bit of friction. She could feel him stretching her out. "Shit" they moaned together.

Dave thrusted in and out of her pussy a few times making sure he was well adjusted and once he was he gripped her right ass cheek, kept himself up with his free hand, looked dead in her eyes, and made love to her just like she asked. Slow and passionately he filled her up and hit her spot with expert precision. Then again he was an expert at getting her off these days. Deeper and deeper he went until he filled her up to the hilt. He wished he could stuff everything inside of her.

"Papi" she moaned as she wrapped her arms around him. She wanted to feel his chest up against hers. She wanted to be flesh to flesh with him. She wanted to feel his heart beating against her chest. Dave let go of her ass cheek, grabbed both of her hands in his, and laid flat against her giving her exactly what she asked for without her even having to ask. Chest to breast Dave slow stroked her taking in all of her warmth as she gripped around his dick for dear life. She had that hold.

"Damn it" he groaned and laid his head on the side of hers as she clenched down on him. Normally he'd be asking her to let go but he didn't care if the first nut came quick. They had all night and morning.

April whined her hips grinding against him. She wanted to make sure he felt all of her. "Shit...right there" she mumbled feeling him hit her spot. As soon as he touched that shit she knew they were both done for.

"Right there ma" he questioned as he removed his hands from hers, gripped both her ass cheeks, spread them apart, and started fucking her just right to make sure he hit that spot continuously just like she liked. He picked up speed as he grunted, groaned, and moaned and made love to her.

"Yes Papi" she moaned feeling him digging deeper. "Shit...shit" she felt that feeling hit her way to fast. That first splash was about to unleash.

"I feel it you tryna soak Papi" he said then bent down and kissed her lips causing her to moaned against his lips.

"Yesssss" she hissed. "Let me ride" she asked wanting to make it rain on him properly. Making it rain on him while she was on her back didn't do it for her. She loved to make a big splash and soak him in her juices.

Dave pounded that shit once more then stopped moving, placed his hand on her back, and flipped her over so that she was on top of him while he was still buried inside of her. "Ride that shit nice and slow for me"

"Gotchu Papi you know I'll take care of you" she said and looked at him and winked then bent down and kissed him as she slowly rode him up and down. Dave wrapped his arms around her upper back holding her in place.

"Bounce that shit" he said as he removed one arm from her back and reached down and smacked her ass. Je loved holding her in place while she rode him. It's like she had no choice but to fuck him and fuck him good.

"Fuck" she moaned and started bouncing her ass up and down on his dick as her ass rippled with each movement she made jiggling up and down. "Shit Papi" she bit down on her bottom lip as she made her way to the head of his dick as if she wanted to spit it out then came back down hard crashing against him letting him fill her all the way up with that beautiful dick of his.

"Do it again" he said in a husky tone. That bedroom voice had hit at the right time. It was music to April's ears.

"Do what Papi" April asked as she stopped moving and looked at him smirking. She loved teasing him.

Dave groaned. "Drop back down on my dick. Swallow me whole"

"Nasty"

"Just how you like it"

"Exactly how I like it" she said and slowly rode him and lifted off his dick until she was back at his head then came crashing back down on him once again. This time she bounced and bounced her ass until he had his hands back on her ass gripping her cheeks as he fucked her back making her come down on him harder and harder each time. The bedroom was filled with nothing but moans and groans as the bed squeaked underneath them and the head board came in contact with the wall hitting it over and over again. What started out as making love turned into a full blown fuck session just like it always did?

"Hol up ma" Dave stopped as he felt that familiar feeling creeping up on him.

"I can't" April panted and moaned as she kept riding him feeling herself about to make a splash. There was no way in hell that she was about to stop. She was almost there and the dick felt too damn good to stop.

"Ma" he said trying to hold her still but she kept bouncing her ass and throwing her pussy at him. Him being him he had to catch it no matter what.

"PAPI" she screamed as she came down on him one last time and lifted up some making a splash and drenching him in her juices. "Fuck" she said as her body shivered and twitched on top of his.

"Oh nah ma it ain't over" Dave chuckled and started fucking her right back not giving her any time to come down from her first orgasm. He wanted to feel her pussy quacking in aftershock around his dick.

"Papi...Papi" she said his name over and over again and again but he wasn't about to let up. He fucked her until he was ready to blow himself. His balls tightened, her juices coated him just right, and it was only right that he delivered that first one the right way. He didn't even have to ask where she wanted it. He already knew she wanted him to paint her walls. She loved when he filled her up with his special seeds and he loved giving them to her.

"Fuck" he incoherently groaned as he came long, hard, and deep inside of her then stood still trying to get his self together.

"Did you empty the whole clip" she asked and chuckled which only made him groan once again as he felt the vibrations against his already sensitive dick. The shit felt good though.

"I always do"

*******

They didn't know when the liquor kicked in but once it did it came in like a thief in the night. They went from the bed to fuckin on the floor to the dresser fucking each other as if Dave was leaving for tour the very next day making sure every stroke and orgasm counted. What was once a full bottle of Hennessy was now empty and on its side somewhere rolling around on the floor? In between rounds they killed off the strawberries leaving behind the whipped cream. They didn't know when they had made it outside but here they were in their robes naked as fuck and opened for the world to see as they stood out on the balcony getting good use out of it.

"Shhh" April looked up at Dave snickering trying to get him to stay quiet as she shook the can of whipped cream and sprayed it along the shaft of his dick. She was about to devour her favorite snack like never before. She was about to treat his dick like whipped cream on a sundae with all her favorite toppings.

Dave bit down hard on his bottom lip trying his best to keep quiet with his eyes on nothing but April as just the right amount of light hit her face from inside the bedroom shining on her beautiful chocolate skin. Seeing her in this light and doing what she was did it for him. It was dark outside, the ocean was calm, it was a slight breeze just enough to cool them off from the alcohol they had consumed, the many rounds they had done, and by now they didn't know what time it was. They couldn't tell you if they were coming or going. They were too busy enjoying themselves, each other, and the moment. "Swallow it" Dave commanded her. Between the bass in his voice and that bedroom voice she didn't know which one hit hard at the moment. All she knew is that her man told her to swallow him and she was going to do just that. She was going to swallow him down until she couldn't swallow anymore.

April kept her eyes on him, placed the can of whipped cream down, and without hesitation she wrapped her plump lips around his whipped cream covered dick and went to work. She bobbed her head up and down then once more just to get adjusted before taking him whole and swallowing him down. As soon as his dick hit her throat, she placed her hands on his thighs, inhaled and exhaled through her nose, and held his dick in place before attacking him.

"Shittttt" Dave lowly moaned as his toes curled and grabbed a handful of her curls. He could never get over the no gag reflex. It didn't matter how many times he was lodged in her mouth and touching the back of her throat. It was priceless and a definite perk. "Mhmm" he moaned looking in her eyes as she kept them on him as they glistened over.

April slowly eased his dick out of her mouth, wrapped her hand around the base, and licked him up down and around as if she was in desperate need of a dick pop. She was trying to gobble all of the whipped cream and suck a layer of melanin off of him. "Tasty as dick" she said as she took him out of her mouth then stuck out her tongue and tapped his dick against it. "Who dick is this Papi" she asked with a smirk already knowing the answer but loved to hear him say it. She fed off it. Her ego grew from it.

"Yours ma all yours" he answered without hesitation. That thick big dick belonged to her and only her.

"That's right Papi and I love my dick" she said before she swallowed him whole once again. She bobbed her head up and down with her tongue out licking his shaft as best she could then grabbed his balls in one of her hands and started massaging them. All you could hear was gawk, gawk, and spit as she sucked him in and out of her mouth making it nasty. She sucked him in, pulled his dick out, spit on it, and went right back to work. What was sloppy toppy without the spit?!

"Nasty ass" he loudly moaned not giving a fuck who heard him at this point. His fiancé's mouth was wrapped around his dick outside on the balcony in the Bahamas and the shit felt absolutely amazing. He moved his hips back and forth slowly rocking in and out of her mouth face fucking her. All he could feel was warmth, wetness, and occasionally her teeth as she let them graze the head of his dick once in a while like he liked. "Fuckkkkkk" Dave dragged groaning as he watched her sucking him whole as spit crept out the sides of her mouth and ran down her chin forming a small puddle on the balcony floor. It was a sight to see. April spread her legs apart, placed her hand between her legs, took her middle and index finger, and plunged them inside of her wet folds. There was nothing but warmth and juice. She was soaking wet and the more she sucked on Dave's dick the wetter she got. She pumped them in and out then curved them as her juices coated her fingers.

April pulled him out of her mouth making that good ole pop sound that she loved to hear. It made her feel like she was sucking on a real live ice pop this one just so happened to be bigger, warmer, and tastier. It was her favorite flavor...Dave. The way she was feeling right now she was ready to throw caution to the wind and let Dave fuck up her whole life's plan. She felt like she was ready to give him all that he had dreamed and asked her for. That Henny had her head spinning with thoughts. That shit was blurring all the lines to all the reasons why she didn't want to give into him. "Mhmm" she moaned against his dick as she hit her spot and shivered.

"Swallow my dick one more time ma then get up I need to feel you" he instructed her.

"Yes Papi" she said never taking her eyes off of him as she placed him back inside her mouth and swallowed him until he could go no further.

"FUCK" he shouted as he reached out for the balcony and held the rail trying to keep himself from falling over. His knees buckled and his damn legs felt like they would give out on him any minute but he'd be damned if he pulled away from her. "Ma" he moaned and closed his eyes tight. He knew what time it was. His soul was on the brink of being snatched and he was ready for it. "Shit ma" he said as his body rocked.

April looked at him ready to smirk. She felt like she needed to pat herself on the back. Victory was won yet again. She slowly pulled away from him until his dick was out of her mouth letting it slap up against her nose by reflex and like he ordered her she stood up and faced him ready to take on whatever order he had next. But not before removing her fingers from her pussy and wiping her juices along his dick.

"Whatchu gonna do with that"he looked down at her and asked like he didn't know the answer. April mischievously smirked at him and wrapped her lips right back around his dick sucking him in once more making his body jerk then removed him from her mouth. "Give me a second" he said breathlessly as he tried to regain function in his legs. Maybe he was the one who needed the wheelchair.

"Take all the time you need Papi" she said and winked as she took her hands and wiped off her mouth and chin making sure she got the corners of her mouth as well. She was definitely feeling herself now. She had her man all types of weak in his knees.

"Just know that the rest of these kids ain't going in ya mouth or on ya body. Everything is getting planted in that pussy from here on out. You talking bout practice well I'm a make sure that shit is perfect" Dave said feeling that Henny on his heels. He was about to fuck her like his main goal was to knock her up. Holding back and practicing was done for the night. He was on a mission... a mission to get them both right and plant his seed.

"Well then come plant them" she said down for whatever at this point.

"You think it's a game I ain't playing ma. I ain't going nowhere and neither are you so I'm bout to make some shit shake" He said dead ass. Just like April that Henny blurred all the lines for Dave as well. Then again he was thinking with everything in him. His head, his heart, and his dick mixed with the liquor were all speaking the same language and practice was no longer on the table at the moment. Dave stood up straight, scooped her up in his arms, she wrapped her legs around his waist, and he made his way to the nearest wall, and pressed her body up against it. He reached down, grabbed his dick, and plunged himself deep inside her folds feeling that warmth radiating inside her as her juices, cream, and spit coated him like no other. With her around he would never need lotion again or lubricants for that matter. She was all the lubrication he needed.

"Give it to me Papi" she said looking dead in his eyes ready for whatever he was about to give her.

Dave placed his head in her neck and bit down on it as he thrusted in and out of her as she moaned and wrapped her arms around him scratching at his back.

"Oh God oh God" she chanted in his ear loving how he deep he was fucking her. His strokes were hitting all the right spots. "Get that shit Papi" she cheered him on as he beat her down.

Dave licked up and down her neck nibbling and biting down on it before he full on sucked on it. He was marking his territory. He hadn't marked her up in a long while but right now he didn't care. He wanted what he wanted and he was going to do what he wanted. April moaned as she tightened around him and slowly started winding her hips to meet his thrust. There was no way she could sit still and not fuck him back.

"That's right ma fuck me. Give me all you got" he spoke huskily in her neck. "I need you back on the bed" he said wanting to feel everything he possibly could before he bust his nut.

"Do as you please" she said. She didn't care where he took her as long as he was fucking her good.

Dave pulled her body away from the wall, made his way back inside the bedroom not even caring about closing the balcony doors, and went straight for the bed. "Hey ma you remember ya safe word" he asked as he looked down at her still in his arms and wrapped around him.

April laughed already knowing what he had in store for her better yet her mouth and throat. "Why Henny of course" she answered. Henny was about to set her ass up and get her in some trouble.

"Good girl because I'm thinking before this night is over I'm a try to see if I can make you tap out" he said and placed her on the bed.

"I mean you can try all you want but we both know what it is" she looked up at him with her elbows now holding her up and winked at him. "My mama ain't raise no bitch"

"Fuckin facts" he said and joined her on the bed.

April turned to her side using her right arm to keep her head up. "Come fill me up"

"I gotcha ma but I need to handle something first" he said as he made his way between her legs, lifted her up by her thighs to where her back was barely on the bed, spread her legs, and looked at her pussy. "This shit is a straight juice box but it's missing something" he said and put her legs back down, hopped off the bed, went out to the balcony, grabbed the can of whipped cream, and went straight back to April joining her on the bed. He had her legs back in the air with the quickness with her thighs resting in his hands. He shook the can of whipped cream then sprayed a dollop on her already cream filled pussy. "Now it really looks like dessert" he smirked and dove into her pussy making a mess with the whipped cream.

"Mhmm sssss" April moaned and hissed in pure pleasure as she kept her eyes trained on Dave watching his every move as he devoured her. He licked her folds, sucked on them, and nibbled on her clit as she squirmed in his hands. That pussy was pulsating against his tongue making him groan. He was going to miss the hell out of his grade A. "Shittttt" April dragged and took a deep breath as her toes curled and cracked.

"Nope I want that shit on my dick" Dave said already knowing she wanted to let go of the flood gates yet again. He placed her back down on the bed. "Lie on ya side"

April didn't even bother to speak she turned on her right side and got into position anxiously waiting for him to slide back inside of her.

"Good girl" he smiled at her. Already kneeling he straddled her right leg and she curled her left leg around the left side of him. They were in the pretzel dip position. This was a position they both enjoyed. It was more pleasurable than doggie style he could dig deeper and he could also keep the eye contact going and if he wanted to smack her ass he could still get a hold of her cheeks. Dave slid back inside of her with ease and moaned. This was that addictive pussy you know when you crave that shit like a junkie needed a hit. It was as if the more time he spent inside of it the better it got.

April grabbed his hand and placed it on her clit. She wanted all the stimulation she could get. Dave smirked as he continued to pump in and out of her then took his thumb and slowly started massaging her swollen clit. It was just what she needed to set her off. "Yesssssss...go deeper Papi" she said wanting him to bury himself inside of her.

"You want me to hit that spot"

"Yes" she answered without hesitation as she cupped her breast then rubbed and squeezed them which only excited Dave even more. "Papi" she moaned as her body jerked then removed her hand from her breast to her nipples and started pinching and lightly tugging them. She high key missed her nipple piercings.

"Play with em ma" Dave watched as she put on a show for him. With the quickness Dave changed positions on her making her yelp. She was excited though. He had her on her back, legs raised and folded over, with her ankles on both sides of her head. He stood up, squatted above her, grabbed his dick and pushed it straight down, then plunged his dick deep inside her pussy catching her off guard. She didn't know it was going to hit like that.

"PAPIIIIIII" she screamed and moaned in pure ecstasy as he had his way with her. He had her in the butter churn position and damn was he churning her insides. She felt him all in her guts.

"You like that shit ma? You feel Papi's big dick digging in those guts" he asked as he watched her love faces. Her lips were tucked in her mouth, he could see pleasure written all over her face, and the way her pussy was reacting to each stroke he knew this shit was about to put her ass down. April closed her eyes as they rolled back in her head. Her body jerked, her pussy clenched and unclenched, and her arms twitched as if they were about ready to start flailing around in the air. Dave abruptly stopped and smacked her thigh. "Answer me" he said back on his drill sergeant shit. "I asked you a question and I expect an an answer"

April whimpered as she tried to fuck him back but it was tricky with the position he had her in yet she hadn't answered him. Dave smacked her thigh once more as he kept his eyes on her. "Answer me" he said as he reached down and cupped one of her breast then pinched her nipple.

"Ouuuu yes Papi yes I love it. Yes I feel you digging in my guts" she answered trying to get him to finish digging her out.

"Good girl" he smirked and started fucking her. In and out he thrusted and pumped filling her up over and over again.

"I'm bout to cum Papi" she said as her body began to fidget underneath him.

"Hold that shit, wait for Papi" He said feeling her grip around his dick as if she was trying to hold him hostage again. Her shit felt like a vice grip. It didn't want to let him go and he didn't want it to.

"I...I...can't" she stuttered as her body jerked. She knew this shit was going to rain like no other. She felt it in the pit of her stomach.

Dave abruptly stopped again. "What did I say" he asked. That authority was hitting hard tonight. She was ready to answer him with a yes sir.

April whimpered and pouted. All she wanted was for him to keep fucking her so she could bust nut number she didn't even know at the moment. She had lost count after the 4th one. "Papi" she said and took her middle and ring finger and started playing with her clit. Dave immediately removed her hand.

"What did I say" he mugged her as his dick jumped. He was close himself but he wanted to get a few good pumps in before busting his own nut and at the rate April was going he'd be over before her and he couldn't have that.

"To wait for you" she answered.

"Exactly so act like you know"

"Ok" she submitted. "Fuck me please" she begged.

"You gon have my baby" he asked as he slowly thrusted in and out of her.

________________________________
-Happy reading guys I hope y'all enjoyed. I was going to publish the complete ending but it turned out to be 101pgs so I had to leave y'all with a cliffhanger 😬😂
-There really isn't much for me to say right now 😂. I wanted to go IN but I'm saving that for the wedding 🤷🏾‍♀️. But yea Papi just asked about his baby 😬 Do you think he's in a Henny haze you know just in the moment or is he serious 🤔 If he is serious do you think April will say yes 🤔
-Any, who sharing is caring so tell a friend to tell a friend. Don't forget to comment, vote, & add to your libraries 🥰
-If you are reading & not commenting no problem just make sure you color the ⭐️ please & thank you 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.3K 43
Book series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This is Our Life } [ This Thing Called Life is the sequal to My...
49.9K 3.8K 23
No relationship...no ring...and no wedding! Dave and April have called it quits and what would be a world wind romance with a beautiful and loving bl...
53.1K 4K 37
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»꧁Completed꧂««««««««««««« FINALLY E D I T E D IT'S NO LONGER CRINGY LOL "I was raised like a man because I was taught...
7.9K 419 21
M'Riyah Davis never really had a title or felt entitled but she was always treated that way as a child still managing to carry herself as a good girl...