Tease Me ♡Shota Aizawa x Read...

By sgh101404

(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirti... More

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡SPECIAL 1-HALLOWEEN MASH♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡SPECIAL 2- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHOTA!
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡SPECIAL 3-CHRISTMAS!♡
♡20♡
♡21♡
♡22♡
♡CLASS INFO♡
♡23♡
♡SPECIAL 4-OMEGAVERSE AU!♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡SPECIAL 5-VALENTINE'S SCAVENGER HUNT♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡SPECIAL 6-VILLAINOUS INTENTIONS♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡
♡SPECIAL 7-WISHES♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
♡50♡
♡51♡
♡52♡
♡53♡
♡54♡
♡55♡
♡56♡
♡57♡
♡58♡
♡59♡ 🖤END🖤
💛ALT ENDING💛
THANK YOU

♡36♡

9.6K 247 290
By sgh101404

THE CHAPTER YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING ANXIOUSLY FOR!

♡♡♡NO SET POV♡♡♡

     "We shouldn't be doing this! We should be in bed! This is so disrespectful to both of them!" Sugashiri scolds as he pushes up his glasses while following after the other five students.
     "You fuss too much, Sugashiri," Tsukami says with an eye roll as they crouch while heading for the other side of the large cabin.
     "I do not!" Sugashiri tries to justify. "I just don't think we should invade our teachers' privacy." He claims as they stand near the small balcony.

     "Please, Lancie. We're not gonna do anything." Comakia says with a light smile to the teen who adverts his eyes away from her red ones.
     "Just a peek, I guess. But then we go back!" He says before Tomokashi scoffs.
     "You're such a bottom, Lancie.~" Tomokashi states with a grin as they point between the blue-haired teen and the spider girl.
     "I'm not a bottom!"

      "Both of you shut your traps!" Horsua snaps as his tail flicks while he slightly stands to peak over the edge of the balcony. "You'll wake them up if you're not careful!" He claims with shining eyes of mischief.
     "Why did we have to bring him, Kita?" Karoso asks her best friend with a sweatdrop.
     "He kinda just came," Tsukami replies as she pulls herself up onto the balcony and then quietly goes to the sliding glass door.
    "Well, that's truly disappointing." Tomokashi huffs as they look inside.

    A smaller, lumpy figure lay in one bed, and then across the room Aizawa's large figure in what seems to be a tight black shirt.
     "See? They're not together yet." Sugashiri claims with a disappointed look. "Plus it'd be unprofessional if they-"

     "What are you six doing?" A voice behind them asks, making them stiffen before they turn around. "Shouldn't you all be in bed?" Kota asks tiredly as he rubs one of his closed eyes.
     "We were just uhhh-"
     "Stalking." Tomokashi interrupts Karoso who sweatdrops at the blondie's bluntness.

     "Well, I'd like if you'd leave so I can go back to sleep without an audience." A new gruff voice says behind them.
    "Mr. Aizawa!" The teens exclaim in surprise as they turn and see him.
     "Damn! You got some nice hips, Teach. Plus you fill that suit up great. Didn't think you—of all people—would watch M-L-B." Tomokashi says shamelessly as they admire the A-class teacher in the Chat Noir onesie that barely zips up to his chest.
     "I already know one/two {if you are} loud blond/blonds and that's enough. Not interested." Aizawa claims with annoyance as he somehow crosses his arms through the constricting fabric. "Now what are you six doing here?"

     "Sho, cool your beans." The students' teacher says with a yawn as she walks out in a large black shirt with yellow goggles and a large pair of basketball shorts. "Karoso? I trust you to tell me the truth."
     "HEY!" The others object in complaint to their teacher's statement.
     "If that's how you're gonna be then I'm just gonna head back!" Tomokashi claims as they start to climb the balcony railing.
     "Good. You'll need it since the six of you will be getting up for training in three hours."
     "WHAT?!" They ask in disbelief at Aizawa's statement.
     "But, Sir-"

     "Sho, don't be too mean to them." The (h/c)-haired woman scolds her coworker before she grins. "You'll be training alongside me!" She says happily as they groan in annoyance. "Chop chop, we start at dawn!" She explains as she shoos them away. "Kota, do I need to take you back?" (Y/n) asks the black-haired boy sweetly as her grumbling students leave for their rooms.
     "No. I'm not too tired." Kota says between a yawn before he lifts his arms for her to pick him up.
     "I'll be back in a couple of minutes." (Y/n) explains before leaving for the small boy's room.
    "Right," Aizawa says with a nod before he sits and looks after the leaving kids while the teens barely become visible to his sight.

     "Wait a sec," Karoso says as she pauses in her walking.
     "What is it, Mio?" Tsukami asks her best friend who looks behind them.
     "Miss Togata was wearing an Eraserhead shirt...three times her size." She states before the rest turn.
     "WHAT??????"

     Aizawa gives a chuckle as he heads back inside the room at the faint confused shouts. They're not as oblivious as I thought. He thinks before looking at the door as it softly opens.
     "I thought you would've gone back to bed." (Y/n) says as she walks over with a small yawn.
     "Can't sleep as great without you." He replies with a small laugh. "They either realized you were in my shirt or that we used pillows for your bed." He states as he looks over to the two pillows on her bed to look like a person under a blanket.
     "Probably was Sugashiri or Karoso. They're the two smartest. Comokia's runner up." She states before moving back into the bed and covering up. "Goodnight, Sho. I'll see you in three hours." She says sleepily before closing her eyes.

     She's adorable. Aizawa thinks with a small laugh before he comes back into the bed and pulls her close to his larger figure.
     "Zipper still stuck on my onesie?"
     "I was curious, okay?"

     "Your hips do look pretty nice in it."
     "Har har."
     "Ass does too."
    "Go to sleep, you mischievous little kitten."

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

      "Alright, you two take a break. Tomokashi, Sugashiri, you're up." I say as I dismiss the tired Comokia and Horsua.
      "Good luck, Lancie," Comokia says tiredly as she flops down on the ground as Horsua face-plants but she catches him with one of her extra arms...barely.
     "We're sorry, Miss Togata," Karoso says from her spot at the side as she trains with her plant growth. "Can we please take a break? Or go back to our regular training?"
     "Yes. Please?" Tsukami pleads as she adds more water to the plants.

     "Will you six promise to only focus on your work and not slack off these two weeks that we have left?" I ask them with crossed arms over my chest.
     "We promise, Teach," Tomokashi says tiredly as they try and fan themself by pulling at their purple tank top, showing their loose work-out bender. "Just please let us stop." They beg and I hum in thought.
     "The last one to make it back to camp has to wake up at dawn again tomorrow to train. GO!" I yell before I teleport back to the edge of the woods where they should come out.

     "Aren't you supposed to have some kids with you?" Mandalay asks with a quirked eyebrow to me as she walks over.
     "They're racing to see how fast they are."
     "What did you tell them?"
     "Last place wakes up at dawn," I say simply and she gives a small laugh before we both look towards the woods as we hear very loud yelling.

     "I GOTTA WIN! I GOTTA WIN!"
     "I NEED BEAUTY SLEEP! I HAVE TO WIN!"
     "IT'S NOT WORKING!"
     "YOU SON OF A BITCH! RUDE!"
     "SLOWPOKES!" The group of six argue as I see their figures getting larger before Comokia and Sugashiri stop in front of us as they pant before the others follow a second later.
     "Dammit!" Horsua curses with a flick of his tail as he sits on the ground, being the last to get there.

     "You guys did good," I say and they all look at me skeptically.
     "What's the catch?" Tomokashi asks with a sigh.
     "Nothing. You guys have ten minutes to regain your energy before I'm sending you back to training." I explain as I pat Sugashiri's shoulder as he walks by with the group. "Horsua you don't have to get up at dawn either, it was to make you guys try harder."
     "HELL YEAH! Thank you!" The demon says happily as he walks to the table with water bottles.

     "You're a pretty great teacher. You take extra classes to get your teaching degree?" Mandalay asks and I nod.
     "Finished them in six months. Literature." I say and she smiles.
     "Sounds nice." She claims and I laugh.

     "It is. I—" I pause as I look to the side and see Shota in his hero costume. "SHOTA AIZAWA! YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A HEAT STROKE IF YOU'RE NOT CAREFUL!" I yell to the black-haired man as I start to march over.
     He quirks an eyebrow at me as I cross my arms. "Good, I can take a long nap."
     "No," I reply before I sigh. "Go change into something that won't kill you before I teleport you back myself," I state and he looks at me questioningly.
     "And what if I said no?" Shota asks with a smirk and I give him a slight glare.

     "Don't test me, Sho," I say as I hold up my hand and wiggle my fingers.
     "What if I want to?~" He claims with a grin as he tilts my chin up to look at him.
     "Then this happens."
     Fwaaaap.
     Flirt. I think with a small (e/c) eye roll as I lean down and pick up his clothes. I hum while folding them before blushing when I get to his black boxers.

      "Are you two together?" Tiger asks excitedly as he comes up to me as I hold the clothes in my arms.
     "I wish," I say with a small sigh.
     "Well make your wish come true and ask him! Life isn't going to let you wait. Especially with being a hero." He says before he laughs. "Go in for the kill and get you your man!" He exclaims with a grin before he walks away to go help Arizora.
     Thanks, Tiger. I think with a small laugh before I look to the side as I hear footsteps.

     "You better be happy that I know you care," Shota claims before I give a small snicker as I cover my mouth.
     He's in red basketball shorts with a tight-fitting red tank top with the words HOT DAMN on the front in red letters.
     "I didn't have a different tank top." He explains and I give a small grin.
    "I didn't ask if you did. It fits you." I say with a small laugh as I walk towards him before the dinner bell rings. "I'll see you in a while. I'm gonna help the gremlins with their supper." I explain before walking passed him with a glance back to him. The shirt says very correctly. I think with a grin.

     "HANAKI! DON'T LET HARRIS EAT THAT BIRD! HARRIS! GET OUT OF THAT TREE!"
     "LEO, PLEASE GET DOWN!"
     "IT CALLED ME A FURRY!"
     "YOU'RE A LITERAL CAT, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

{TIME SKIP}

     It's been a long day. I think with a sigh as I undress in the changing room before walking out into the hot springs.
     "Didn't think I'd see you in here this late," Shota claims as he leans against a large rock.
     "Shota!" I exclaim with a heavy blush as I turn around and quickly wrap my towel around myself. "I-uh-didn't think you'd be in here either!" I say as I nervously move a strand of (h/c) hair out of my face.

     "You're always so cute when you're nervous, (Y/n)." He states with a small chuckle as I hear the water gently moving as he does. "What's got you so nervous, Kitten?~" He coos in a whisper when he stands with my back pressed against him.
     Make a move like Tiger said. Time won't let me wait. I think with a small deep breath. "Maybe it's the fact that you look so sexy?~" I tease after turning around and poking a finger to his chest.
     "Me the sexy one? No, my dear, I do believe that you're the one with that grand title." Shota claims before he grabs my hand and steps into the water, the towel around his waist threatening to slip free. "Eyes up here, Kitten." He states with a grin as he pulls me flush against him. "Or do I need to give you a reason to focus on me?" He asks with a grin.

     I blush as I stare into those bright obsidian eyes of his. "You've got my focus," I say a little breathlessly as he lowers us deeper into the water and he sits down. Would it be too bold a move? I think debatingly before I run my hand on his jawline before meeting his lips in a needing kiss.
     "Hmmm." Shota hums approvingly as he deepens the kiss and moves me to sit in his lap, towels being the only thing separating our bodies from feeling all of each other. "You've been teasing me all day. I've wanted to kiss you so much." He states as we slightly part.
     "What was stopping you?" I ask before I grab his face and kiss him again.
     "(Y/n)-"

     "Are you two fucking?" Kota asks, making me move away from Shota as I hold my towel close and quickly get off him.
     "Nope." Shota says, sounding disappointed and slightly annoyed at the intrusion of the boy, as he stretches. "I've soaked for a while. I'm gonna head to bed." He claims as he stands, holding the towel around his waist securely. "I'll see you later, (Y/n)."
     Dammit. I think in annoyance as I wave back before sinking into the water.

     "Shouldn't your nose be above water?"
     "Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I retort to the boy who grins before he leaves. Author-Chan, can you stop being mean and let me have this?
     Shota in general or his di—
     "Can it."
     Cool your beans, Hotshot. But don't worry you'll be getting both soon.
    "Wait what do you-"
     I have spoken.

     I groan in annoyance at the voice before I sigh and settle back in the water. I hope this goes good. I think before getting out of the water a bit later and then changing into my pajamas. Some cat pants and a matching shirt that says: NEKO ENERGY in bright green letters. Shota seemed pretty annoyed earlier, not that I blame him, but I hope he's okay. I think as I walk through the empty hall before stepping into the guest quarters for Shota and me. I step in and look around in confusion at not seeing the man sleeping in the large king-sized bed. "Sho-"

     "Are you ready?" He asks from behind me, making my heart drop and causing me nearly to screech in panic.
     "What do you mean 'am I ready'?" I question him and he grins before jumping over the balcony railing and starting to walk. What the hell is he doing? I think as I follow after him and soon catch up. "Sho-"
     "Do you want to ask questions," He interrupts me as he pauses in his step to look at me. "Or do you want to find out when we get there?" He asks before he starts walking again.

     I wanna ask questions. I think with a small huff but continue nonetheless. Wait...I remember this path. I think before we arrive at the large pond with the waterfall.
     "This brings back memories, ey?" Shota jokes and I laugh lightly as I remember walking in on him skinny-dipping.
     "Definitely," I say before pausing as he pulls his shirt over his head and then lays it on a tree that had recently fallen. "What...what are you doing?" I question a little flusteredly and he grins.
     "We're alone. No one can interrupt us here." He explains making me give a small smile. "Plus haven't you ever been curious about skinny-dipping?" He asks while starting to slip down his pajama pants.
     "Aw, did the big bad Shota get annoyed that our kissing session was interrupted?" I ask with a smirk as I pull off my shirt, pants, and panties. Making me give a small gasp as the cool air hits my body.

     "What if I did?" He questions as he walks into the water, making the moon's reflection on the surface distorted.
     "Then I guess I'll have to make it up to you," I claim with a grin as I walk into the water as I stiffen at the coolness.
    "You good?"
    "Give me a minute," I say with gritted teeth as I start to adjust to the water.

     "Want to know something?" He asks while looking down at me.
     "What's that?" I question with a small grin as I move slightly in the water to adjust.
     "That day when you found me here, I thought you looked so cute all flustered...I wanted to know what was going on in that pretty little head of yours." He confesses as he messes with a strand of hair before kissing it.
     "I wonder what people would do if they found out how much a romantic you are?" I claim with a grin as I look at him teasingly.
     "Well if you don't like it-"

     "No, Sho!" I grab onto him as he starts to wade away, my bare chest pressed against his back. "I love that about you," I confess with a small blush. "All I make is cheesy pickup lines," I claim with a small laugh.
     "They always make me laugh."
     "Really?"
     "Yeah...they can be pretty bad but you still make them funny."
     "My jokes are funny!"
     "Maybe."
     "Aw, come on, Shota!"

♡♡♡SHOTA POV♡♡♡

     "Are you sure it won't be a big deal, Mandalay?" I question her as she grabs the picnic blanket out of the pantry.
     "Of course not! The four of us can handle thirty kids by ourselves for a few hours." Ragdoll says with a smile as she shuts the basket before handing it over to me.
     "You just get that lovely girl as yours!" Tiger claims with a grin while giving me a thumbs up.

     "A romantic picnic date! UGH! So cute and sweet!" Pixie Bob exclaims as her tail curls happily.
     "I remember she mentioned once that she always wanted to have a picnic date," I confess as I look away with a small blush, knowing what's coming next.
     "THAT'S SO ROMANTIC!" Ragdoll and Pixie Bob both exclaim happily.
     "Girls, let him go," Mandalay says with a small laugh as she pulls the two back.
     "Thanks, you four," I say with a small nod to them before I go to the training area where the (h/c) haired teen should be.

     Don't be nervous, Shota. It's just a picnic. Nothing major. I think as I see her instructing a few of her students. No, I'm too nervous-
    "Shota!" (Y/n) calls, making me stiffen.

     Too late now. I think as I turn around with the basket in my hands.
    "What's that?" She asks with a smile as she walks over.
    "I-well-I thought we...I thought we could maybe go have a picnic. The Pussycats already said they'd watch the kids while we-"
    "Really?" She asks with (e/c) shining eyes with excitement. "Let's go then!" She claims happily as she grabs my free hand and then starts for the woods.

     I give a small laugh as I follow after her, making sure not to shake the two bottles of ramune too much. "Do you even have a plan on where you're taking us?" I ask with a teasing smile and she pauses before turning with an embarrassed look.
     "No?" (Y/n) confesses and I give a small laugh through my nose before I start walking beside her.
     It's a gentle silence as we walk together, the occasional snap of a twig when either one of us steps on it.

     Why was I even nervous? It's just (Y/n). I think with a smile as I finally stop as we meet the beautiful meadow of a few daisies with a canopy of trees for enough shade.
     "Wow." She says breathlessly as she admires the view and looks around, the sun hitting her body and making her hum happily. "When did you find this place, Sho?" She asks and I give a small grin.
     "Remember last time at the camp I kept disappearing every now and then?" I ask and she nods. "I'd come here and take a break from everyone," I explain and she nods happily before helping me set up the blanket and then starting to eat the onigiris.
      "Sho. Look." (Y/n) whispers as she nods her head a bit out, making me slowly turn my head and look that way.
     Three deer, a buck and a doe with a little fawn are standing at the end of the field. We watch in silence as the three eat happily before the buck spots us, causing them to retreat into the forest as they snort in protest.

     "I can't believe you actually remembered me saying this." (Y/n) confesses before taking a bite into a strawberry {if you're allergic or don't like them pick another fruit or something else} and then dusting her hands on her pants. "I mentioned it what? Twice?"
     "Once. We were walking with Eri at the park and she mentioned a picnic. Then you said this was your dream picnic." I explain before I take a drink of my Ramune.
     "Still. I can't believe that you actually would remember something I only mentioned once. I didn't think anyone was listening."
     "I was listening." I say as I meet her (e/c) eyes of confusion. "I try to make sure that I do." I explain and she smiles.

     "Thank you, Shota. I'm glad I have you." She says happily before she stretches and leans back, her back hitting the large blanket. "If you could fly...where would you look?" She asks as she looks towards me.
     "Well," I start as I move to lay down beside her and I look up at the tree leaves being softly blown with the breeze. "I like to think that I'd look forward. But I'd probably look down. Try and see how the world would look below me." I explain as I look over at her. "But when I'd look to the side," I say as I move to leaning over her, my hair falling to shield us in a way. "I would hope to see you flying beside me, (Y/n)."
     She gives me a curious look as a small blush dusts her cheeks.

     "So maybe, only if you wanted to, would you—you can say no to it of course—just maybe-" I stop as I groan my flusteredness. I'm making an idiot out of myself. She probably thinks I sound stupid. "Look, (Y/n), I love you, I love you a lot. So would you-"
     "Yes." (Y/n) replies with a happy smile. "Shota, I'd love to be your girlfriend." She claims happily as she looks up at me.

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

      "If you could fly....where would you look?" I ask as I tilt my head to look at him.
"Well," Shota starts while he moves to lay down beside me and looks up at the windblown trees. "I like to think that I'd look forward. But I'd probably look down. Try and see how the world would look below me." He explains as he looks over at me with a look of growing nervousness. "But when I'd look to the side," He starts to say while he moves to lean over me, his hair cascading my face with extra shade. "I would hope to see you flying beside me, (Y/n)."
     Is he finally gonna ask me? I think hopefully as I look into his obsidian eyes laced with love.
"So maybe, only if you wanted to, would you—you can say no to it of course—just maybe-" He pauses and stumbles as he tries to think over his words before he groans in annoyance.
     He's so cute flustered.
     "Look, (Y/n), I love you, I love you a lot. So would you-"
     "Yes." I interrupt him with an excited smile. "Shota, I'd love to be your girlfriend," I say happily as I look up at him.

      He gives a relieved sigh before he leans down and our lips meet in a passionate kiss, one full of love and excitement of this new achievement.
     Finally. I think happily as I move my hands into his hair and deepen the kiss before our tongues fight for dominance, him quickly winning. I can't help myself as I start peppering his face with kisses before I meet his lips again as he pulls me to sit in his lap.
     "I love you, (Y/n)."
     "Gods, I love you too, Shota," I respond happily as I lean my forehead against his. "I was starting to think I'd have to ask you." I joke and he gives a small huff.

     "I wanted it to be perfect for you. I want you to remember it." He confesses and I give a smile.
     "You're here. Everything is worth remembering when you're here." I claim as I kiss his lips gently before I pull away. "I'm so glad it's you," I say as I cup his face with both hands before I kiss him again.
     He hums happily and pulls me closer to him as he runs a hand over the back of my (h/l) hair. "You're so gorgeous," Shota says breathlessly as he looks up at me. "And you're finally my girlfriend." He says under his breath before his black eyes light up slightly. "You're finally my girl."
     I give a small giggle at his excited expression as he repeats the word to himself as if it weren't real. "You're finally my man," I state and he gives a grin and a small laugh after I said that.

     "This is all I've wanted for the longest time." He breathes before he kisses my lips again. "I've finally got you by my side," Shota claims with a smile as he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.
     This feeling, I think as I pet his hair happily. It's perfect. I think with a smile as I kiss the top of his head. I wish it could last forever.

~🖤~

     I boredly hum a tune while I watch a few of my students spar with a few of Shota's.
     "Hey." Shota greets as he walks over from the water table and takes a drink.
     "Hi, Foxy," I reply with a smile smile before glancing to the side. "I think it's funny that they're still trying to investigate us," I claim as I stretch, shielding my side. "Look in the edge of the woods," I say before he slightly looks towards the direction I told him.
     "I just got a Hizashi kind of idea." He claims with a small grin as he moves his head so they can't read his lips.
     "Well that's new," I claim with a small laugh. "Should I be worried?" I joke with a small grin and he chuckles.

     "We mess with them for the few days that we're still here." He explains with a small mischievous smile. "Plus I've wanted to see what I'd be able to get away with before we get caught.~" Shota coos as he gives me a teasing look, lighting a fire in me at the suggestion.
     Oh, the things you do to me, Shota Aizawa. I think with a grin and small laugh. "I think I can agree to this," I say with a small nod. "Start after lunch?" I ask and he hums in agreement before I walk off to go help Dorishi. This is gonna be fun. I think with a grin.

♡♡♡NO SET POV♡♡♡

     "Are you sure they went this way, Horsua?"
     "Yes! Now come on!" The teen hisses as his pointed thin tail flicks in annoyance.
      "I don't hear anything," Comakia explains as she closes her eyes and listens intently.
     "I still think this is rude. Remember what happened when we were caught?" Sugashiri grumbles as he glances around the corner to see a closet door close. "They just went into the closet!" He exclaims in a loud whisper to the group.
      "'Rude' you say?" Tomokashi claims with a grin as their curly hair bounces lightly while they look around the corner with a grin. "I wonder if they're-"

      "You six really need to work on your stealth if you want to stalk two pro stealth heroes." The six students flinch and quickly turn as Tiger speaks with a grin.
     "Shit." Karoso curses as she shrinks a little.
     "Now, if you six would be on your merry way, I do believe the rest of the students are headed for the pool for their break." The man explains with a grin. "But if you six ever find anything, please tell me the tea." He claims before clearing his throat and starting to walk away, his pink skirt moving as he does so.

     The six stand in a confused silence for a few moments before they all turn to look at each other.
     "So are we in trouble or no?" Comakia question with a sharp toothed smile as she looks over at Sugashiri.
     "I don't believe we are-"

     "I don't think they saw us." Our protagonist says as she opens the closet door, making the six quickly stand close to the wall and out of sight.
     "I don't either. " Aizawa claims with a grin. "I'm gonna head to the pool to check on my annoyances. Make sure to cover up the hickeys on your collar before you come out." He states with a grin as he gently touches one and smiles at her.
     "Alrighty." (Y/n) says with a grin. "See you later, Foxy.~" She coos before starting to walk towards the students, knowing that they're there.

    "Run! She's coming!" Horsua claims before ushering everyone to move and hide before their teacher passes while humming.
     "That was so close!" Karoso says with a sigh of relief as she sits on the bottom step of the stairs.
     "Damnit! I wanted to know if our teacher got dicked down!" Tomokashi groans in annoyance making the others look at them questioningly.
      "I wonder what goes on in your head sometimes, Ren," Karoso claims as she looks to the blondie who chuckles.
      "I could show you, my little flower.~" Tomokashi coos as they hold up her chin with a finger, making the shy girl blush a dark hue of red.
      "Back off, Tomokashi!" Tsukami hisses as she pulls her best friend close to her and any from the blond.

     "He was just joking, Tsukami," Horsua says with a small knowing look at the girl.
     "He doesn't have to touch her though," Tsukami claims with a huff.
     "We need more evidence if we want to figure out if they're in a relationship. Pet names and proclaimed hickeys aren't enough." Sugashiri explains as he taps his chin with a finger.
     "I volunteer to check Miss Togata for hickeys," Tomokashi claims with a grin as they fix their shirt.
     "You're such a simp, Ren. I'm going to the pool with everyone else." Tsukami claims with a sigh as she turns and leaves.

     "It is a nice day for a swim," Comakia says as she starts up the stairs. "I'll see you later, Lancel." She says with a wave to the blue haired teen as Karoso follows quickly behind her.
     "Bye, Aatele."
     "Simp-ashiri ."
     "I didn't ask for your input, Tomokashi."
     "I gave it though."

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "Pretty sneaky, Shota," I claim with a small grin as I stretch while sitting at the edge of the large bed. "I definitely think we got 'em on their toes. I heard them running before I turned the corner." I explain as I sit up and see him look over at me.
      "It's because you're a surprisingly good actor," Shota claims with a grin and I give an offended look.
     "I am a great actor, thank you very much!" I joke with a grin as I continue to add waterproof concealer to my collarbones and neck.

     "Of course, Kitty," Shota claims with a grin as he grins at me before pulling a black shirt over his head. "Did I go overboard with the hickeys?" He asks a little shyly.
    I grin as I shake my head. "No such thing. That was definitely a new thrill." I confess with a small blush as I slightly advert my gaze from his obsidian gaze.
     "Well if ever want to try something," He starts while walking over to me with a grin. "Don't be afraid to ask."  He explains as he tilts my chin up and gently kisses my lips and pulls away.

     I can't help but try and chase his lips so I can I get another kiss.
     "I want to make sure you're comfortable with me. Mentally and physically." Shota claims softly before kissing the tip of my nose and giving me soft smile. "I want to make sure you don't ever regret getting with me." He says and I grin before grabbing his shirt and pulling him in for a loving kiss.
      "I don't think that's possible, Shota. I'll always love you." I promise as I look into his bright eyes as they shine with love.
      "I'll always love you too, (Y/n)." He replies happily before kissing my lips softly again. "Now I better get to the pool before those kids of yours think we're doing something." He claims with a wink before he closes the door behind him after walking away.

     I sit in silence for a moment before smile comes on my face. I still can't believe that we're actually together after all this time. I think with a happy sigh as I lean back and my hit the bed. "I better get out there," I say to myself before getting up and heading down the hall in the direction of the pool. This will be fun. I think happily before opening the sliding glass door and stepping out onto the deck. "Hi everyone! Having fun?" I question the mass of students talking with friends or swimming around the large pool.
     "YES!" Many students reply to me as I walk over to Shota, the Pussycats, and Kota.

     "Thanks for doing this for them since this is basically their last free day before we head back," I say with a smile while Tiger flips a few burgers.
     "It's no problem! We've been wanting to have a cookout for a while and this seems to fit it perfectly." Mandalay explains happily before looking at the almost crammed pool. "It's full of life."
     "Am I not enough?" Kota jokes and she laughs lightly before gently messing with his hair.
     "You're all I could ask for, Kota. Let's get some sunscreen on you before you turn pink." Mandalay says sweetly before leading him over to the side.

     "She's always tried to be motherly with him but she seems to do it to a more extreme since the incident two years ago," Ragdoll explains with a soft smile as she messes with her soft hair and pulls it into a high bun.
     "I definitely understand that," I say as I look over to the pouting Kota as Mandalay rubs the cream on his arms. "I would be too if I had kids," I explain with a small laugh before taking a drink of the punch that Shota just gave me.

     "Careful, Togata. Aizawa might not be ready for kids just yet." Pixie Bob claims, making me almost choke on my drink before I swallow.
     "Pixie!" I whine in a small hiss to her with a blush on my cheeks.
     "How many kids we talkin'?"
     "Shota?!" I exclaim in a surprised whisper as he grins proudly.
     "I'm thinking two would be nice. Or would you rather have three or four? What about five?" Shota continues to ask me as he grins teasingly.

     "Damn! He's aiming for the big guns." Tiger gives a low whistle as he looks between me and the black-haired hero.
     "I have a vibe that you guys have twins," Ragdoll explains after humming with a finger tapping her chin. "Don't ask why, I just do." She adds quickly with a small laugh and shrug.
      "Hmm. Twins and maybe two more. How's that sound, (Y/n)?"
     "Shota," I say with a blush before covering my face in my hands. "Stop!" I complain as they all laugh.

♡♡♡NO SET POV♡♡♡

     "I wonder what they're laughing about." Karoso questions as she looks over towards the group of adults.
     "Bet they're talking about Aizawa and Togata. No doubt." Tsukami claims with a grin before she stretches.
    "Bet," Tomokashi states as they grin. "Yo, Teach! Come get in the pool! Feels great!" They tell with a grin as their teacher finally looks at them.
     "Oh, I don't kn-"

     "Come on, Miss Togata! It'll be fun!" Comakia cheers lightly with a hopeful smile towards her teacher.
     "Alright. Just no chicken fights where I'm on the bottom." (Y/n) states with a grin as she walks over and pulls her red tank top over her head, revealing her strong body and sports-bra-like swimsuit top.
     "Damn, Miss T. You lookin'...HOT!" Tomokashi claims as they shamelessly look her up and down. Where the hell is her hickeys? Tall dark and handsome said she needed to hide some. They think while looking around her neck area.
     "Thanks, Tomokashi, but I'm not into high schoolers." She explains and they quirk an eyebrow.
     "But you just fucking graduated?" The curly blond nonbinary claims as they push off the wall of the pool.

     "Exactly." (Y/n) claims with a grin before jumping into the pool and reappearing with a heavy gasp after the cool water enveloped her. "Whew, that's cold!" She hisses through gritted teeth as she holds her sides.
     "Cold there, Miss Togata?" Sugashiri asks with an amused look as a few dewdrops of water cling to the frames of his glasses.
     "Little." She confesses before stiffening as Tomokashi hugs her at her side.
     "I'll gladly warm you up, Teach.~" They claim as they attempt at rubbing around her collarbone, failing to clear the barely visible makeup. Dammit! Why isn't it coming-

     "Tomokashi, may I ask what you're doing?"
     The blond freezes quickly at the harsh tone of the black-haired man as they turn to look behind themself. "I just was-" They stall as Aizawa's glare becomes more threatening. "Warming her up. Yep! She got cold because of the water, heh heh." They end nervously before clearing their throat.
     "Really? To me, it looked like you were ogling her and touching her." Aizawa states, clearing in a newfound bad mood.
     "I wouldn't dare ogle my teacher!" Tomokashi claims as they let go of the (h/c) haired teacher and then move closer to the man. "I might give a small touch. Like this." They claim before poking a finger to Aizawa's abs. "Woah..." They say in awe as they run a hand down his stomach.

     "Tomokashi, that's enough." (Y/n) states with a dark smile as she looks to the teen.
     "Teach, you know you'd do it-"
     "Bright and early tomorrow morning for training. Huh?" She claims with a smile as they look at her, making the grin drop from their face.
     "Dammit." They curse as they look at the water in defeat.

     "Well you'll get to ogle me then too at least." (Y/n) claims with a grin as she pats their shoulder and then wades through the water to the deeper end and starts to float on her back as Aizawa holds her arms.
     "What if I don't want them to ogle you?" Aizawa asks her in a whisper. "I might be a little protective of you?" He asks with a small smile as he looks down at her.
     "Well, maybe I might find that sexy?" (Y/n) purrs with a grin while peaking open a/an (e/c) eye to look at him.
     "Naughty kitty.~"
     "Kinky fox.~"

~🖤~

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "Will you come visit again? Maybe even Midoriya too?"
    "I'll try and make sure to come again before I start teaching when school starts up again," I say to Kota as I hug him tightly before pulling away. "And I'll try and have Mirio give Midoriya some time off so he can come and see you too," I explain and he nods before walking back into the large cabin mansion.
     "It was nice to have to have you all here and we'll miss all of you!" Mandalay says before the students file onto the separate buses and give their regards happily.
     "Thank all five of you for having us. It was a nice time that we and the students enjoyed." I say to them as I quickly hug them before Shota shakes their hands.
     "We'll be back next year hopefully." He says with a curt nod before we head for the parked buses.

     "I'll probably head back home after we get back to the school. I'd stay at the dorms but my mattress isn't there yet and I miss Bubbles." I explain to my boyfriend as we stop outside the bus doors as the sun lowers a bit more.
      "Alright. Stay safe, okay?" Shota asks and I nod before hugging him as he secretly kisses the side of my head. "I'll see you when we get to UA." He says and I smile at him before swiftly kissing his cheek before I walk into to bus.
     "Everyone in your seats! Get all your talking out 'cause when we get to the dorms or your parents will pick you up it'll be a while before you see your friends again." I explain as I count my students before we leave.

      After a long two hour car ride, we finally arrive at the south entrance of the school where my students' parents are waiting to pick up their child.
      "Have a great summer, Miss Togata," Comokia says with a small yawn as she hugs me before going to the car with her parents and getting in with her bag.
     "Bye, kiddos." I wave to my students as their families start to leave. "Time to get home." I think with relief as I yawn before teleporting home, suitcase in hand with all my clothes I had packed.

     "Crap. I forgot." I say with a sigh as I look down at my naked body. I'll have to go tomorrow and get my old clothes. I think with an eye roll.
     "Hey, Bubbles! I'm-"
     "MAOW!" TUMP! TUMP! TUMP! SKRRRT! BAM! The orange and white tabby quickly slides into the entrance hall after running in. "MEW!" He mewls happily as he rubs against my bare legs before looking at me confusedly.

     "Don't ask." I request before carefully picking him up before heading to my bedroom, knowing that my parents no longer have vacancy in my guest room. "I'm so tired, Bubs," I say with a loud yawn. I grab the purple and black lingerie from the bag that Nemuri had returned after Shota and I left her house.
     "I'll do the paperwork first thing in the morning," I explain to my cat before crawling into bed after sending a goodnight text to Shota. "Night, Bubs."
     "Purrr. Purrrr. Purrr."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
97.5K 3.5K 59
"I know that you're unstable." The wind blew his luscious black locks back, revealing his black orbs that were locked to my lips. "But I just can't...
805K 29.8K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
1M 39.6K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...