DESIRE- h.moskowitz

By piercethesenutz

De•sire: a strong feeling of wanting to have something, or wishing for something to happen. • DISCONTINUED... More

Prologue and playlist
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20. Part 1
Chapter 21. Part 2
Season two.
a/n PLEASE READ.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 24
A/N.
Chapter 25
A/N- please read!
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Season three.
Ellipsism
A/N

Chapter 23.

432 9 11
By piercethesenutz

I woke up in my bed and tore the covers off as I went to get up I noticed a big red spot.

Are you fucking kidding me? I seriously bled through my shorts and onto my WHITE bed sheets?

I felt a sudden urge to throw up. I ran as quickly as I can to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

So much for not being sick.

Miguel must have heard me because he ran as fast as humanly possible to the bathroom almost slipping as he opened the door.

"Oh my god Kenzie are you alright?" He asked me with a hint of worry in his voice.

" uh yeah I- I'm fine" I said wiping my nose before I threw up again.

" no you're not you look pale. You're not going to training today Kenzie." He stated bluntly.

" I have to. I can't get kicked" I said throwing up again.

" I'm sure sensei will understand. I'll go talk to him he hasn't left yet anyways" he said as he walked out the door as I followed him.

" what are you doing?" He asked before looking back at me.

" I think I should be the one to tell him I'm sick so he doesn't think I'm skipping training because I'm lazy" I said back and he nodded his head slightly but proceeded to follow me out.

I spotted Johnny just as he was about to get into his car.

" sensei" I yelled out as he whipped his head towards me.

" I can't go to training today. I feel like shit" I said pulling my sleeves down to my wrists. Which is something I do fairly often when I'm nervous.

" you look like shit too" he chuckled back.

I rolled my eyes at his statement "yeah thanks that's makes me feel better"

" glad I could help. If you're worried I'm kicking you I'm not, I'm not going to kick you because you missed a few trainings, but when you feel better make sure to come back" he said with a smile.

" yeah I will, and could you drive Miguel? I'm exhausted" I said running a hand through my very tangly hair as he nodded.

" Kenzie call me if you need anything, make sure to take some Advil or something alright? I love you" he said before placing a kiss on my forehead.

" I love you too, and call me when you get back from whatever you're doing today" I said before walking back into the house before calling mom to let her know.

Phone convo:

M:
Hello?

K:
Hey mom? I just wanted to let you know that I think I'm getting sick but I'll be fine I'll just take some Advil or something

M:
Alright well are you sure you don't want me to take the day off? Cause I can.

K:
No mama, I'll be fine I'm just gonna get some rest.

M:
Okay then. I love you call me if you need anything. Your yaya is on another date apparently so she won't be back till later.

K:
* chuckles* I love you too.

Call ended: 1:00 min

I sat down my phone and went to get a bowel from the cupboard before I got a text on my phone.

?:
Kenzie hey it's Robby I just wanted to check up on you.

Kenzie:
Oh hi Robby:) I'm good! Wby?

Dora:
I'm good! Glad to see you're okay, I kind of
Saw what happened after we talked.

Kenzie:
Oh, I'm sorry you had to see that.

Dora:
Oh it's no problem:) but anyways wyd?

Kenzie:
Nothing at all, I'm sick so I'll probably just stay in bed all day

Dora:
I'm sorry.

Kenzie:
It's okay:), wby?

Dora:
Oh I'm helping Daniel with the new
Dojo and I'm telling you think because
I trust you, but Daniels opening up a dojo

Kenzie:
Oh that's cool! I'll have to come check it out
Something ofc if that's okay with Daniel.

Dora:
I'm sure he wouldn't mind, you seem to be one of the only cobra kai's he can stand lmao

Kenzie:
Lmao. Well I'm gonna try and get some rest but I'll text you when I get up:)

Dora:
Alright well I hope you sleep good and feel better:)

I sat my phone down on the nightstand and crept my hand up to where my lamp is and flipped the switch off.

I laid there peacefully in my thoughts.

Hawk obviously was the only person on my mind.

Should I have forgiven him? Is he even worthy of my forgiveness?

I suddenly got a text that scared me half to death since it was so quiet in my room.

Aisha😛:
Kens can I ask you something?

Kenzie:
Ofc.

Aisha😛:
What do you think about heartbreak? If that's uncomfortable you don't have to answer but I kinda just wanted to hear what you thought about it since you recently been through a break up, and Miguel is sitting here telling me that it's not hard and I don't believe him so I'm trying to prove him wrong.

Kenzie:
You wanna know the truth about heart break. The truth that nobody will tell you?
The truth is when he leaves you he won't get drunk and text you, he will not text you at all.
He won't tell your friends how much he misses you, he won't miss you at all.
He will promise that even though you're broken up that you can still call him when you need him, but he will not answer at 1 am when you cannot breathe and you just need to talk to someone about the burning hole in your heart.
He will not show up at your house apologizing like the boys do in movies, he'll find another girl and tell you to " fuck off".
He doesn't miss you. He doesn't love you, and it'll hurt. Jesus Christ it will fucking kill you, and you will cry, and you won't sleep, you won't eat, and you will be alone, and waking up will be painful, and this is the truth about heart break. This is the truth that nobody can prepare you for, this is the truth your mom won't tell you and the truth the movies about love won't show you.

Aisha😛:
Okay woah. Didn't see that coming.
I'm sorry Kenzie I didn't know you felt like that.

Kenzie:
I don't know what happened, he just- he just woke up one day and decided he didn't love me, he decided he wanted to throw it all away. I thought I was over him but I'm clearly not, so I'm gonna do us both a favor and take my ass to bed before I say something that I'll regret later. Goodnight ash, love you.

Aisha😛:
Goodnight kens, love you too.

I softly hit my head onto my pillow and closed my eyes.

I didn't really know I felt like that before I let it all out.

A/N- hi my lovelies I hope you have an amazing day today, I'm sorry this one's shorter then most, but I'm very tired and I haven't gotten a lot of sleep but thank you all sm for reading!

Love you lovelies Sm<3

Please eat and drink today!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1K 36
(Tory Nichols x Fem! Oc) • • • 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, It was unfathomable how Sierra could love someone so much. That someone being a girl from her dojo, C...
62.9K 1.3K 24
Her life was somehow perfect, until an unexpected car accident happened. She lost her dad. The person who she had always looked up to. Eva perry's da...
8.2K 339 16
Y/N L/N moved to California last year, His assimilation to the LA lifestyle has been rocky in the nicest way. With absent parent at home, He doesn't...
232K 5.8K 19
Maeve Lawrence was lost. She fell in love with a boy who betrayed her out of his own insecurities. And he suddenly changed so much that she had to di...