Chapter 13

Miguel and I were standing outside of the dojo waiting for Johnny to come. Apparently a bunch of kids recorded the fight and put it on YouTube, now it had hundreds of views and we have a lot of people wanting to try out.

We saw sensei's car drive up and park. He stepped out of the car door closing it behind him and coming towards us.

" looks like we're in Business" he said unlocking the door.

Aisha, Miguel and I were all training when I looked back to see Eli and Demetri. I punched Miguel's arm " miggy, they came" I said smiling brightly as he smiled back at me.

" QUIET" Johnny yelled. Aisha and Miguel stopped training and went to the front as I was already there. Johnny walked around looking at kids when he walked infront of Demetri and Eli

" nice shirt" he said pointing at Demetri's

" thanks" he said almost sounding surprised

" I'm joking it sucks" Johnny said back. I put my hand over my mouth to try my best not to laugh.

" word of advice if you got shit for teeth don't smile"

" god makes me feel like a virgin just looking at you" he said to another.

" when I look around this dojo I don't see cobra Kai material I see losers, I see nerds I see a fat kid with a funny hat with his tits popping out, but my short time as a sensei I've also seen so miracles" he said looking at Aisha, Miguel and I.

" so, maybe there's some hope for you yet, but first I need to see where you're at. So everybody, fall in!"

You could hear the distant chatter of confusion and " what's that" making me internally groan.

" that means line up" Johnny stated.

The students started getting into lines behind Miguel and I, which made me chuckle a bit.

" no, not line up in line like LINES get in LINES"

I laughed loud enough for everyone to turn to me including sensei.

" rows you guys, he means rows" I said still trying to keep my composure.

Johnny must of noticed " alright that's enough ms. Diaz" he said nodding to me. I shook my head and turned back into my stance.

~~~~ time skip~~~~

" fighting positions, jab punch, wait no wait till I say go, HIYAH"

" Hiyah" he said as you could hear the kids around us grunting.

" come in tits you can do better than that you got weight, use it ready? HIYAH!"

" hey lip"

I stopped immediately and looked at him and shook my head but he didn't notice.

" yeah, you the one with the freaky lip who do you think I'm talking to." He said pointing at eli.

I started to walk over when Miguel grabbed my hand shaking his head no.

" excuse me, uh, mr. Lawrence" Demetri spoke up

" SENSEI Lawrence " Aisha corrected him.

" okay, you really shouldn't make fun of someone's physical appearance."

" oh is that so, so I'm not supposed to mention his lip at all?" Johnny stated back.

" well, yeah" Demetri said back.