Chapter four

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off at 6:00 and let out a sigh before turning it off, I got out of bed and walked over to turn my light on, once it was on I looked in my dressers to find atleast something decent to wear, I finally found a Metallica black hoodie that says " and justice for all" and put a gray flannel over it with a pair of black ripped jeans and my white vans on.
After I was done putting my clothes on I went to the bathroom to put on a little bit of makeup just doing my mascara and eyeliner since my skin wasn't that bad at all, I put my hair in loose curls and went to go wake Miguel up.

Miguel didn't care that much about his appearance, usually he just throws the first thing on that he see's in his drawer, but when I walked into his bedroom he was already up and dressed now we was just on his phone. Morning miggy I said so he would acknowledge me, he looked up from his phone and gave me a smile " morning kens you look very pretty today" he said while getting up to go into the kitchen. Once we ate breakfast it was finally time to head off to school.
We got into the car and buckled our seatbelts, " how about some music to make us less nervous " he said plugging the aux cord into his phone " yes please" I replied back as he shook his head pressing shuffle.

After some really loud singing to calm our nerves I pulled into the school parking lot and looked at Miguel " deep breathes we got this " he said giving me a reassuring smile. Miguel always sensed to know the right thing to say to me when I'm nervous, I don't know twin telepathy I guess?. Miguel and I hop out of the car as I locked it up and started walking towards the school. Once we finally got into the school we hugged before going to start at our first class mine was science and his was math.

Once I got to science class which was Literally at the other end of the fucking school I sat down in a chair in the back and tried to stay invisible from everybody else so nobody could see me, I promised Miguel I would try to make some friends, but I can't since well you know the whole incident at my last school it's just so hard to talk to someone without being scared they're going to comment about my weight.
I got pulled out of my thoughts while the teacher called my name " Kenzie Diaz?" She said in a soft tone. I looked up " uh- yeah that's me" I raised my hand. She walked a little to the right to get a better view of me " would you like you introduce yourself to the class ms.Diaz?"
I quickly replied " no thank you mam" I said in a sort of low voice the teacher shook her head okay and continued teaching, I could feel eyes on me and I didn't like it.

~~~time skip~~~

Once it was finally lunch I let out a sigh of relief knowing I'm gonna see Miguel and when I do I'm going to give him hug since I literally haven't seen him at all today and I just need a hug from Miguel right now.
I walk into the cafeteria and instantly spot Miguel I walk over to him "miggy" I said and hugged him tight, he chuckled " yeah I missed you too kens, how about we find a place to sit" he said as I picked up a lunch tray.
Miguel and I looked everywhere to find a place to sit and as you can tell this school obviously has cliques and you can tell what is what, I looked over to the vending machine spotting kyler and rolled my eyes at the thought of them.

Just then I see Miguel's eyes land on a table where only two boys were sitting, Miguel started to walk over although I hated it I'm not going anywhere without Miguel so I followed him over there, Miguel spoke up as we reached to table " is it cool if we sit here?", a boy with black hair who and I hate to say it looked really nerdy spoke up " ooh sorry table's really blowing up right now"he said, I could see the boy beside him crack a smile. I can put you on the waitlist, but it's probably next semester at the earliest" he finished. Miguel shook his head and said " okay" and started to walk away which I was already doing then I heard the boy say " no, I'm kidding sit" as Miguel took a seat beside him. Miguel saw me walking away and quietly yelled at me " kens, come on" he said as I rolled my eyes and sat down beside Miguel.

"Miguel" he said putting his book bag down " demetri", this is Eli he's a man of few words demetri said looking over at me " and you?"
I looked down not wanting to tell him, but took a deep breath when Miguel answered for me " that's Kenzie my sister she's shy but she'll come around" he said smiling at me I looked up and rolled my eyes at him playfully.
Just then a group of very pretty girls walked past the table as I saw Miguel look up practically drooling over them.
Demetri quickly noticed and spoke up " dude don't torture yourself, those are the rich girls"
Miguel of course added " do you ever talk to them or-". Oh yeah all the time we hangout after school, make out, give each other handjobs, well eli here is the homecoming king gets laid more than anyone isn't the right Eli?" Demetri asked in a sarcastic way while I saw Eli smile. Talk to them? You do realize what table your sitting at right? You've pretty much signed away all hope of loosing your virginity before college he finished which made me let out a chuckle. Eli spoke up " oh shit, yasmine's looking at us probably just making fun of me" he said while playing with his hands. " I don't think she's making fun of you, I mean just because they're hot  doesn't mean they're mean" Miguel said putting his straw in his chocolate milk. I let out a scoff to him, he knows what happened to me last year and he's saying this?
I heard yasmine say from a distance " oh my god you guys, you see that guy over there that looks like he went down on a lawn mower he's literally wearing the ugliest sweater I've ever seen" making me roll my eyes.

I look over at eli to see him holding his hand over the scar on his lip, I took my hand and pulled his hand away from his lip " hey, don't be embarrassed over it I think it's badass" I said giving him a reassuring smile as he smiled back. Demetri was looking at yasmine " I don't care if yasmine is the meanest girl in school, I'd kill all three of you just to get her to spit in my face" he said looking at yasmine once again.
Miguel spoke up " yeah well if you don't make a move you're never gonna have a shot with her" demetri put his finger up pointing at Miguel " true, but I'll also never suffer a humiliating rejection, I'm at piece with my depression last thing I need to be is sucidal" he stated.

Just then Miguel started getting up, " what are you doing" demetri said confused. Miguel was still staring over at the table " striking first" he said as my eyes went wide as he started walked over " miggy, that's not what he mea-" but he was already over there before I could finish.
I looked down at my lunch tray and sighed. I saw kyler walk over to the table and out his arm around a girl that Miguel could not take his eyes off of. I looked at him as he sat down back at our table " so, how'd it go" demetri asked obviously being sarcastic.
I looked at Miguel " oh, miggy if only you knew, if only" I said acting sad, he playfully rolled his eyes and said " shut up kens"
I chuckled a little " yeah,yeah"

When lunch was over we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.
Once school was over and me and Miguel were home I sighed and fell down on my bed. Well very eventful first day of school I said to myself before falling to sleep of tiredness.

A/n~ okay so, I promise I'm going to put more eli and Kenzie moments in the next chapter:) have a good night loves<3 also I didn't proof read this I'm very tired so I'm sorry if there's any Mistakes:)