Chapter 22.

I stood up on my feet and immediately went to the bathroom and threw up.

Great I think I'm getting sick.

I didn't even bother to get dressed I went to the kitchen with no one here not even Miguel and got some cereal. I was on Instagram when I seen Aisha had posted to her story so I watched it, and of course hawk was with moon to save myself another crying session I quickly swiped out of it and went to text the group chat to have them let Johnny know I'm not coming today.

Scobby squad😎
Kenzie,miggy😡,Aisha😛,dem:) and 1 other

Kenzie:
Hey guys can you tell Johnny I'm not going to training today, I think I'm sick.

Aisha😛:
Ofc. Feel better.

Miggy😡:
I'll make you some chicken soup when I get home.

Kenzie:
Miggy, it's fine I'll just go to chic fil a or something like that, and plus no offense I love you Miggy but you can't cook.

Miggy😡:
Good call.

Hawk.:
Feel better

Dem:):
Since you aren't going can you pick me up? I want chic fil a pls

Kenzie:
Yeah dem ofc I can:)

Dem:):
Okay thank youuu.

I was planning on making this day for me, but I can't say no to Demetri, Demetri might be sarcastic but he's actually a very caring person. He was there for me when I didn't even wanna talk to Miguel. So if he wanted to hangout then we're going to hangout.

I picked Demetri up and headed down to chic fil a which was about a twenty minute drive.

" why did you leave so suddenly yesterday?" He asked me with a hint of concern in his voice.

I want going to lie to him. He was the closet thing I had to a best friend so I'm going to tell him " hawk told me not to talk to Robby, and I told him that wasn't his job anymore and we got into this fight then he told me he never loved me" I said keeping my eyes on the road.

" I'm starting to hate him. He isn't Eli anymore and I don't like it" he said very bluntly.

" but in all honesty I've known eli for as long as I can remember, I don't think he meant what he said. I mean he used to look at you like you were the only thing that ever mattered to him. It was like you were his air to breathe, and now since he doesn't have that air he can't breathe. He's turning himself into a person he doesn't want to be soley to become popular and date a hot girl. He definitely said what he said out of anger because even though I'm 16 I know enough about love to tell you that he loved you and you loved him." He finished. By the time he finished I was already on the verge of tears.

" thank you dem. For being the only one that really talks to me to talk to me." I said as I smiled at him.

He smiled lightly back at me" I think you should talk to him. Get everything sorted out you know?"

I nodded my head " yeah maybe I should" I said as I pulled into the drive thru.

I ordered our food and gave Demetri his.

" do you wanna go to the park or something or we can just go back to my house" I asked him as I sipped my strawberry lemonade.

" we can back to your house I don't think the sun will do you any good if you're sick" he said calmly.