ALTERS. *COMPLETED*

By scorpiobabywrites

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is a mental di... More

cast.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. TW
9.
10.
11.
12.
First Date. {short]
13.
Break up. Make up. {short}
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
Spring Break [short]
23 part1.
23 part2.
24.
25.
26. TW
27.
Girls night / Guys night. {short}
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
Weekend Visit [short]
33.
Broken Promises {short}
Home Sweet Home. {short}
34.
35.
Unstable [short]
36.
37.
38.
39.
The Proposal {short}
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46. TW
47.
48.
49.
Graduation Surprise [short]
50.
51.
52.
53.
55.
56.
Make up {short}
57.
58.
Wedding Planning / Losses {short]
59.
M'lani's first birthday 💕 {short}
60.
Wedding Reheral / Q&A
Let's Get Married.
61.

54.

1.1K 96 32
By scorpiobabywrites

Excuse any errors  ❤️

Oh I forgot M'lani's name is pronounced ( Ma-Lani)
———-

                         Omniscient

Sitting on the couch watching Cocomelon with little bean. Zane ate green grapes and focused on
the TV with her, Anya had gone to the store before he fronted so now he was alone hoping she wouldn't cry.

"Little bean, I'm gonna have to put you in the crib so I can go pee so don't cry ok?" He said as she giggled at the silly face he made at her.

Picking her up he carried her to the bedroom and sat her in the crib but she started whining.

"Hang on, I'll be back. I really gotta go pee ok?"

He quickly went to use the bathroom and washed his hands before picking her up. "Shh, please don't cry. I'm here. Let's go finish watching Cocomelon."

Sitting down on the couch he patted her back but she kept crying.

"What's wrong?" He said poking out his bottom lip, he sighed suddenly feeling worried.

"Where's Anya?"  He mumbled grabbing Milo's phone, going to her contact it went to voicemail.

Hey it's Anya, leave a message. Beep.

Ummm Anya.. It's Zane. Little bean won't stop crying and ... I don't know what to do. Please come home. Ok Bye.

"Mommy will be home soon ok? Just stop crying. What if I give you a popsicle... Wait you can't eat that... Ok, Ok, Ok, what if I sing to you.... This is making me nervous."

Feeling anxious he stood up and held her in his hard. "Ok Zane. You're fine. Little bean is fine. She's just crabby."

She doesn't like you.

Shaking his head he tried to drown out the bad thoughts.

"Let's lay down instead." He said laying down on the couch, sitting her up on his stomach she chewed on her fingers leaving slobber on him.  Hearing the door open he sat up to see Anya.

"Anya you're home!" He smiled handing little bean to her before plopping on the couch. "I heard your voicemail so I came home to make sure you two were ok."

"I'm ok now, I have a question."

"Sure." She smiled as he walked into the kitchen, Anya placed little bean down in front of her toys to play.

"So Jax said you're pregnant.. Is it his baby?"

"Huh? No It's Milo's baby-"

"Why? He already has a baby and Jax said-"

"It doesn't work like that."

"How come?" He folded his arms and furrowed his eyebrows, she sighed and closed the refrigerator door.

"It just doesn't. I don't know how to explain it but it's Milo's baby."

"Jax said he wants it to be his baby since Milo already has one."

"Well it's can't be. I'm sorry." She shrugged and turned away from him.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No Zane I'm not. I'm just really tired." She said rubbing her stomach. She suddenly felt sick and ran to the bathroom.

Picking M'lani up he walked into the room and sat her in her crib, walking into the bathroom he watched her nervously as vomited in the toilet. Once she was finished she wiped her mouth and sat at the edge of the bathtub.

"Are you ok?"

She nodded. "Just feeling sick from the baby that's all."

"I know what will make you feel better."

"What?"

He leaned down and hugged her. "That."

"You're so cute Zane."

"Cute? Cute is for babies." He pouted.

Anya laughed a little before turning to run M'lani a bath.

"Wanna help me give little bean a bath?"

He nodded and smiled before going to get her from her crib, walking into the bathroom her held her close until Anya was ready.

"Ok, hand her to me."

Anya took her clothes and diaper before sitting her in the baby tub. Kicking her feet in the water they both laughed watching her play.

"Can we eat tacos for dinner?"

"Yeah we can." She smiled grabbing the towel to dry M'lani off.

Zane stared off into space before blinking a few times.

"What's up?" He said licking his lips.

"Hey Jax." She said standing up from the edge of the tub before carrying M'lani to the bed.

"So were having another little bean in the family huh? Milo's pull out game weak as hell."

Trying not to laugh she shook her head. "You're so goofy."

"Nah, I'm the realist nigga in the system, seriously though I hope it's a boy."

"Why? So he can be mean like you?"

"I'm not where near mean and I don't like the attitude you just gave me, fix it."

"You're not the boss of me."

"Oh I ain't." He said tucking his bottom lips between his teeth and staring at her.

"Nope." She said as he smiled showing off his dimple.

He sat beside her and watched as she gave M'lani kisses causing her to giggle. He wished that he could stay fronted for weeks at a time because he loved these moments. He loved Anya and M'lani.

"I gotta tell you something."

Anya looked up and gave Jaxon her full attention while holding M'lani in her arms.

"I know Lo is going to be your husband soon but I'm still  possessive over you.. Like I can't explain it. I just wanna protect you and little bean..."  He said trailing off.  "It's like I'm cool with being in the system I have no choice but sometimes I feel jealous because I know you're not mind.. I don't know I just wanted to get that off my chest. Imma let Milo come back now."

"No talk to me."

"I can't.. You don't get it, I'm in love with you and I can't do shit about it." He huffed. "So to avoid all this shit I'll go away for a little bit aight."

Anya laid M'lani in her crib because she was sleeping. Turning to face Jaxon she hugged him. "I love you all differently."

Pulling away he furrowed his eyebrows. "You still...Look Imma go ok." He said kissing her forehead before blinking a few times. He was gone that fast.

"Hey baby." Milo said kissing her on the lips making her smile. She decided not to bring up the conversation between her and Jax.

"Hey Lolo. I'm hungry."

"What'd you wanna eat fat mama?"

She chuckled. "Tacos."

"Aight cool. We'll have taco." He looked over at M'lani sleeping. "I'm thinking about getting her ear pierced tomorrow."

"That's actually not a bad idea. Can you order the tacos?"

He nodded as they went into the living room, grabbing his phone he order the tacos and a few other things off of the menu, turning on the TV they watched House Party until they food came.

"Gimmie some."

"You got some right there Milo." Anya laughed as Milo dug his spoon in her rice. 

"Move boy."  She whined as they shared a laugh.

"I love you witcha greedy ass." She said taking tortilla chips from his place and dipping it into the salsa that sat between them.

"I love you too mama."

———
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.3K 35
Multiple Personality Disorder (Noun) -a rare dissociative disorder in which two or more personalities with distinct memories and behavior patterns a...
1.1M 69.3K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
100 10 62
Meet Ripple, a girl with DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) that she only knows about because a telepathic psychologist told her.
1.5K 813 22
One of my patients, Aminah Marcia Khan had dissociative identity disorder but some people called her a misfit. I still remember her description: a ta...