ALTERS. *COMPLETED*

By scorpiobabywrites

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is a mental di... More

cast.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. TW
9.
10.
11.
12.
First Date. {short]
13.
Break up. Make up. {short}
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
Spring Break [short]
23 part1.
23 part2.
24.
25.
26. TW
27.
Girls night / Guys night. {short}
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
Weekend Visit [short]
33.
Broken Promises {short}
Home Sweet Home. {short}
34.
35.
Unstable [short]
36.
37.
38.
39.
The Proposal {short}
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46. TW
47.
48.
49.
Graduation Surprise [short]
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
Make up {short}
57.
58.
Wedding Planning / Losses {short]
59.
M'lani's first birthday 💕 {short}
60.
Wedding Reheral / Q&A
Let's Get Married.
61.

50.

1.3K 114 25
By scorpiobabywrites

Only a few more chapters left guys 🥺. I kinda don't want it to end.

Excuse any errors. ❤️

Anya Anya Anya. whew chile 👀🤪

——-

Omniscient

"What do you think about having another baby?"

Anya looked at Milo with widened eyes, she wasn't expecting that question to come out of his mouth. They were currently sitting on the balcony with the sliding door cracked since M'lani was taking a nap, Milo was smoking a little bit of his blunt to calm his nerves he had also taken his medication not too long before that so it was going to end up making him more than his average high.

"Well little bean is almost a year, I always said I wanted my children to be at least a year apart." Anya said as Milo nodded.

"There's no rush though baby, if you'd rather wait until she's 2 or 3 that's fine too." He shrugged not wanting to rush having another child especially since they'd had just graduated college and were looking for jobs that focused on their careers.

"Let's wait until she's 2." Anya smiled before leaning in to peck his lips.

"How's it feel to be back?"

"Good, really good. I missed you two so much."

"Trust me. We both missed you." Anya chuckled as they watched the cars passing by on the highway across from the apartment complex. "That was the cutest this this morning. I had to take a picture." Anya said causing him to chuckle.

"Always taking pictures of me man, I'm gonna start calling you the paparazzi." He said shaking his head.

Earlier in the morning M'lani was crying, Scooping her up into his arms Milo smiled as she touched his cheeks. Anya couldn't help but to get a picture an change it to her wallpaper.

"She missed you, it was like she knew you weren't around."

"My baby girl smart."

"She really is, I bet you're gonna be hungry after you smoke."

"I already am. I kinda want spaghetti but I'll only eat it if you cook it." He said lifting his eyebrows at her.

"Do you want Chorizo in it too?"  She said slipping on her slide before standing up.

"I do, but come here." He said opening his arms, she was now straddling him with her head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you big baby."

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes playfully.

"I love you too daddy."

"Oh so I'm daddy now?"

She nodded and leaned in to kissed his neck softly which made him hard in his sweatpants. "See don't start anything you can't finish."

"Oh trust. I can finish it."

He tucked his bottom lip between his teeth and let out a breath.

"I'm literally about to call Dre to come get little bean-"

"Please?" She said as he reached for his phone, calling Dre's number he didn't realize what Anya was doing. Obviously no one would be able to see them from where their balcony was place so she got on her knees and pulled him from his sweatpants.

"Woah...Yo Dre, y'all wanna watch... Hang on." He said putting the phone on mute. "Stop." He whispered as she shook her head no moving her hand up and down his length.

"Bro... Y'all wanna watch little bean for the night?..Aight I'll pack her a bag we just needed a break." He said trying not to moan into the phone as he felt Anya taking him into her mouth.

Hanging up the phone he grunted as his hand went into her hair. "Baby.. We gotta... Shit, stop we gotta get her bag ready."  He said trying to stop her.

She pouted playfully stuffing him back into his sweatpants, he made the decision to not allow anyone to switch while he and Anya were intimate, it was a moment only for him to enjoy. He watched her as she went inside to pack M'lani's bag. He followed behind her as she was bent over at the baby bed packing. Grabbing her by her waist he led her to the bathroom and cut on the light, leaning her over the bathroom sink he planted kisses on her shoulders and back giving her an intense glare which turned her on even more.

"Thought you wanted me to pack the bag."

"20 minutes." He smirked and pulled down her shorts and rubbing his length against her love box.

"Stop teasing me." She said as she furrowed her eyebrows as he pushed himself inside being gentle in the beginning but he knew she loved rough sex.

"Shhh." He whispered as he found his rhythm gripping her butt with one hand. Ramming in and out of her Anya covered her mouth and looked down.

"Look at me when I'm making love to you." He gritted out as she muffled her moans as best as she could but it had been a while either of them had been intimate so it was hard not to keep quiet.

"Oh... My... God.." She squealed as she toes curled in the bathroom rug.

"Oh.. Shit..." He grunted out as his was climaxing right along with her, pulling out her sat her on the sink and kissed her passionately adding tongue.

"Go finish packing. We ain't done." He said winking as she wobbled her way over to finished before Dre and Makayla showed up.

Once Dre and Makayla left with little bean, Milo and Anya were in bed, leaving kisses down her stomach he glanced up to see her eyes hooded. "Play with your breasts."

Doing as he told Anya rubbed her breasts as he began to lick her pearl, she bucked her hips along with the way he moving. She squirmed and wiggled but he gripped her hips tightly.

"Don't run from me." He moaned against her sucking and slurping before feeling her fluids drip down his chin.

"Damn. I didn't know you could do that." He chuckled seeing her face turn red.

"Neither did I." She huffed out. "Sit on the bed." She said as she crawled over to him, getting on her knees again she took him into her mouth as he gripped the sheets.

"Fuck Anya." He said running his hand though her hair, He hissed as she took his sack in her hand and jiggled them with one hand while maneuvering  the other up and down his length.

"Oh.. Shit... Shittttt." He groaned as he climaxed into her mouth. She didn't think he tasted bad at all. She kept going but he made her stop.

"No... More... whew shit."

"Spitters are quitters."

"I knew you were a freak."

"Only for you daddy."

"I love you girl."

"I love you too. Did you still want spaghetti?"

He chuckled and nodded at he laid back on the bed, feeling her straddle him she began to wine her hips back and forth.

"Chill baby." He whispered looking up at her with his hand on her waist.

"I'm sorry I'm just really horny." She giggled a little embarrassed.

"It's ok. After we eat we can go another round."

Smiling she kisses him on the lips before getting up. Her legs shook a little as she walked over to the bathroom, laying there with his eyes clothes he heard the shower running but soon felt Anya kissing his chest.

"Come on daddy."

"Mmmm.. Stop before I bend you over again."

"Oh talked dirty to me."  She's said as they shared a laugh.

After 2 plates of spaghetti and a movie they were back at it again. Milo didn't bother to use a condom and Anya didn't even care at this point.

If they were meant to have another baby it would happen.

Short I know 🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 0 17
No, it is not a disorder. To me, at least, it is not. It is more like a coping mechanism to help oneself deal with all the negativity of this world...
4.9K 271 41
𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓. | (n) 1. To give a concrete form to; express, personify, or exemplify in concrete form: to embody an idea in an allegorical pai...
100 10 62
Meet Ripple, a girl with DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) that she only knows about because a telepathic psychologist told her.
1.5K 813 22
One of my patients, Aminah Marcia Khan had dissociative identity disorder but some people called her a misfit. I still remember her description: a ta...