Mafias Wife | Vincenzo Cassano

By vvs2sara

She's my wife. The Mafias wife Chapter 4 is were it gets interesting More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

1

11K 138 8
By vvs2sara

my name is Maria don't know me ? Good. I'm the most respected women mafia leader. I'll tell you about me. I was born in a mafia family as o grew I knew what it meant. Having to move houses almost every week.

And forced  marriage.

I always wanted real love. But I knew who my family was. Who I was. Who is it I had to marry? His name is Jang Jun woo a very well respected chairman in Korea. I did find love. He was part of the enemy mafia. but we both knew what would eventually happen. I'm currently on a plane to Korea to meet my future husband. I haven't met him yet. I hope he at least isn't ugly.... I'm kidding!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

913K 41.9K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
657K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
307K 28.8K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...