Sound Wave - Hawks x Reader

By frogz__0

⚠️This story contains smut, violence and panic attacks⚠️ You had just graduated from UA highschool, and were... More

Heyoo
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 31➴

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23➴

5K 122 165
By frogz__0

You opened your eyes, to feel a splitting pain in your head.

"Morning, sleepy head." A female voice called out from the end of your bed. You sat up, feeling a sharp pain in your side, which caused you to jolt back.

"Careful, you don't want to hurt youself. I'm your nurse, Kanja Atisuto, you can call me Kanja." She smiled innocently.

Her hair was a deep brown, and her eyes were an emerald green. Her teeth were a bright white, and she was... beautiful. Her chest was a nice size, she was skinny, her legs were long and nice. Fucking great.

She wore a small white hat ontop of her head, and a red cross planted in the centre of it. Kanja's outfit consisted of just white, with a buttoned up dress that had a collar aligned around her neck. To be honest, the outfit made her look adorable and innocent.

"Hm? Kanja... I swear I've heard that name before." You tapped your chin, but your eyes widened when you saw your arm.

It was completely covered in scars, as was the rest of your body. You lifted your shirt, to see a dark scar placed all along your side. Then, you remembered everything that had happened to you.

"I love you..."

The memory made your face turn a bright red, and Kanja was confused.

"L/N? Are you coming down with a fever?" She ran over to you, and placed her hand on your forehead.

You waved your arms around, and shook your head. "No, no! I'm completely fine! Hahaha just thought about something..." You insisted.

Kanja raised an eyebrow. "OoOo? A boyfriend?" She teased.

"I wish." You sighed, then a thought popped into your mind.

"Wait, if these are scars... how long have I been asleep for?" You asked.

Kanja looked to the side, trying to avoid your question. "So lets take yo-"

"Kanja..." You mumbled. She sighed, and looked back at you.

"It's been almost a month since you got injured. Pro hero Hawks brought you here, then hasn't been to visit since. I heard that almost all the villains were arrested, but one called Nightmare didn't, and also a high school girl..." Kanja trailed off.

Your eyes widened, knowing what had happened almsot instantly. "How?"

"She was found dead... at your house. Her throat had been slit." Kanja rubbed the back of her neck.

You let out a sigh. Although Asylum did torture you, she didn't deserve to die. Could it have been Keigo that killed he-

"Sorry, I was just wondering, how was pro hero Dynamight doing when you last saw him!?" She attempted to hide the blush that was so obviously spread across her cheeks.

Then you remembered where you heard her name from.

"Well, there's this girl who wont leave me alone. We hooked up a couple of times. I lost my virginity to her, and she's just texting me constantly. Her name is Kanja. I always just feel so weird when I'm around her. So I want to turn her down, but I don't wanna hurt her feelings. So how did you feel when I turned you down?"

Damn, so this was the girl Bakugou pulled.

And he wants to turn HER down?

Does he just want to die alone?

"So you're the one he fucked." You smirked. Her head shot up, and her face was a bright red. "W-What!? How do you know about that?" She gasped.

"Huh? Bakugou told me, of course." You tilted your head to the side. Kanja sighed.

"He really just told you, huh." She rubbed the back of her neck.

"Yeah, we were talking about how he lost his virginity to you and how I felt when he turned me down." You chewed on the inside of your cheek.

"Wow. You guys just ta- You liked him!?" Kanja practically jumped ontop of you, as she instantly became intrigued about your old feelings for him.

"Well, yeah. We went to high school together, but he turned me down though. Said Mineta- Grape Juice, would be the only one who'd date me. I'm over it though, and he even apologised to me. I must be god, I got the great Bakugou Katsuki to apologise to me." You crossed your arms and snickered cockily.

Kanja was... oddly interested. "What was he like in high school? How did he act? The same as he does now? What made you like hi..." She bombarded you with questions, questions that you hardly knew the answer to.

Sure, you and Bakugou went to the same high school, but all you knew was that he was an extremely angry pomeranian who hated Midoriya.

You just sat there and listened whilst she fangirled about everything to do with the blonde headed boy.

When she was done, she apologised a bit. "Sorry, I haven't spoken to him in a while. He still hasn't turned me down though! I've texted him, but he hasn't opened any. I've got to go check on other patients now, take care!" She giggled and ran out of the door.

You let out a sigh of relief and flopped onto the hospital bed.

"Almost a whole month, huh?" You groaned, and turned over on your side.

"Ever since becoming a hero, all I'm doing is spending time in a fucking hospital. This is ridiculous." You threw your arm in the air and rested it on your forehead, then sighed loudly.

Then, you heard a ding come from the bed side table next to you. You reached over, and grabbed your phone.

When you felt how cold it was, you flinched a little, and ignored it. You looked at the notification, only to see it was from Kaminari.

There were a bunch from other people and other social media accounts, but you ignored them.

Pikachu ⚡

hey y/n :p ₁₁:₄₃ₐₘ

ik you're still in the hospital rn ₁₁:₄₃ₐₘ

hope you wake up soon ₁₁:₄₄ₐₘ

lets all go out when you wake up! ₁₁:₄₅ₐₘ

An evil thought crossed through your mind, and you grinned deviously.

                                                                                                                                        You

                                                                                                                 Kaminari...₁₁:₄₆ₐₘ

                                                                                        You need to let me go...₁₁:₄₆ₐₘ

                                                                                        I died three years ago...₁₁:₄₇ₐₘ

There was no response for a couple of seconds, so you thought you had pissed him off, then you went to apologise, until there was a ding notification again.

Pikachu ⚡

Hi Y/N, It's Kiri ₁₁:₄₈ₐₘ

Welcome back to the land of the living!! 💪🦍💪🏿🐻₁₁:₅₀ₐₘ

Kaminari is crying right now ₁₁:₅₀ₐₘ

The prank wasn't very manly😔₁₁:₅₁ₐₘ

We'll come visit later!₁₁:₅₁ₐₘ

You let out a laugh, and placed your phone back on the bed side table.

Then, you stood up and stumbled over to a mirror. You touched the new scars that were on your body. There were a lot on your cheeks, but atleast they weren't as bad as your stomach one.

You lifted your shirt, and traced your fingers over your scar. For some reason, it hurt.

You sighed, and moved your hand away. Then, you opened the door slightly, and used a small walker to help you walk around.

You reached the roof, and walked over to the ledge. You sat at the edge, and dangled your feet off, swinging them around.

"Pretty..." You whispered to yourself, looking at the sky.

There were clouds that filled the sky, some tainted dark for future raining. It was strangley relaxing, listening to the sound of the trees, watching the sky.

It always calmed you down.

You felt more at ease with it. Since nobody was bothering you, or even trying to speak to you, you felt way nicer.

It was nice to have people around, but it was better when you could relax by yourself.

That was what you thought, until you heard a picture snap.

Your head darted to a position where the snap came from.

There stood a man with a phone in hand, camera facing you, and black hair. He wore thin round glasses, and looked slightly old. His eyes were a mix with yellow and brown, not a very delightful colour, and he wore a beige jacket, with a black shirt and trousers underneath.

"Can I help you?" You tilted your head to the side.

"Sorry, that was just a very beautiful moment I was picturing. A patient considering jumping, but instead is stopping by watching the sky." He smiled.

You narrowed your eyes. "I wasn't going to jump." You scoffed.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you up here then? Surely not to just look at the sky."

You clicked your tongue. "Yes, to look at the sky. I mean it. That's all."

He halted. "O-Oh. Sorry about that. I'll be going then, have a nice day!" He laughed uncomfortably and scrambled back inside the building. You groaned.

"Did it really look like I was going to jump? I just like the sky, that's all." You sighed.

All it was, was just a normal girl who happens to be in a hospital, covered in scars, dangling her feet off a bui- Okay that makes sense.

You face palmed yourself.

"Keigo, where are you?" You mumbled to yourself, before standing back up, and using your walker to go back inside to your room.

You flopped on the bed, and burried your face in your pillow.

"Night world. Fuck you." You said muffled, before drifting into a deep, comfortable sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.7K 16
An enemy's to lovers Trope. Their managers wanting to get more revenue by advertising the hero duo as a couple they can't seem to get along. push com...
2M 88.6K 179
1ST PLACE IN 2020 BNHA AWARDS FOR BOTH BEST CHARACTERXOC STORY & BEST NARRATION. Cover picture of Ari and Keigo drawn by @_special_donut_fp "This is...
18.1K 364 15
You're a fresh out of college intern at Hawks' agency. You'd been a huge fan of his ever since he came a part of the hero scene. And to think, that n...
294K 9.1K 44
[Completed!] You were just a quirkless girl trying to take the edge off your life with a few drinks at the bar. Due to an annoying drunkard, you foun...