Trapped In Heaven [TK]

By beautytaekoo

"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Wi... More

Introduction
1.Obscure Night
2.The Syndicate
3.Day One: First Glance
4.Day Two:Disquiet
5.Day three: Mr.Han
7.Day five: Embittered
8.Day six: Riot Starters
9.Day seven: Dramatic
10.Over the long run
11.Uncovering
12.Eleventh hour
13.Once and for all
14.A turn for the better
15.Relinquish
16.Unifying
17.Something Endearing
18.1 Shattered (part 1)
18.2 Shattered (part 2)
19. Healing
20. Reconciled
21. Envious
Reintroduction
22. A little bit of pain
23. Yoonmin
24. Adoration & Dawn
25. Astonished
26. Excursion: First Day
27. Excursion: Second Day
28. Excursion:Third Day
29. Excursion: Last Day
30. Back to Seoul
31. The Return of Hellcat
32. Eternal Namjin
33. Jeonlous
34. Precarious
35. Everything Revealed
36. Content
37. Memories
38. Sullen
39. Beautiful As Paradise
40.1 Eternally yours (pt. 1)
40.2 Eternally Yours
41. Yarrow (Everlasting love)
42. Paint me like a Wildflower
43. Epilogue: Trapped In Heaven

6.Day four: Atlanta

7.3K 317 160
By beautytaekoo

"We play dumb but we know exactly what we are doing"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Nonhyeon-dong, Southern Seoul, South Korea

The nature unfolded her treasure at the first ray of sunrise, dancing leaves and singing birds, making people to forget their worries and get mesmerized in her beauty. But is Jungkook's morning really going to be of no worries?

Everyone in the Javelin house is busy. Yeonjun is sitting with tae, both of them playing some games. While playing, tae's mind striked and he is reminded of Jimin, he misses his best friend, his soulmate, which made him sad.

"What happened cutie hyung, u are not focusing on the game, are u sad?" yeon asked concern written all over his face.

"Umm, I miss Jinnie hyung and jiminie yeon-ah" "specially mini, he is my soulmate, my bestie" tae answered.

"Ohh, then why don't u call him hyung and about meeting them, 3 more days and u will be free, and as u told me yesterday...they are out of country so either way u would have not met them even if u were not here" yeon replied making tae look at him and smile.

"U r right yeonie, I should call him, but Jk..." the mullet haired is not sure if raven will allow him.

"Don't worry hyung, I am sitting in front of u, I will tell kook hyung that I kept an eye on u while u were on call, so go ahead and do it" the maknae assured tae.

"Thank u so much, u r the best" and yeonjun got squeezed in a tight hug by the person in front of him.

"Ohh my, YEONIEEE, talking about jiminie I completely forgot that today is the day he is gonna perform in LA, how can I forget such important thing, thank god I remembered it before calling him, or he would have been upset" tae said in a bit panicking tone "Nevermind, I will call him right away" he continued.

Tae dialed jimin's number and soon the voice from other line screamed in his ear.

"Hello, Kim Taehyung, u betrayer, are u calling me now, when I waited for u so long, I thought I will die due to nervousness if someone didn't comforted me"
"I am so sorry jiminie, I was going to call u but something came up, but as now I have called, calm ur ass down and don't be nervous, ur the best ballet I have ever seen so the performance will go great, I trust u mimi, Fighting" he lied about being busy, but still encouraged his frnd.
"Yes that's what I wanted to hear, I will do my best, and u better watch my live performance bitch or I will kill u, it will be aired in the evening, I am sending u the link of live broadcast, now I gotta go bye" Jimin blabbered out nonstop.

"Yes mimi, DO UR BEST, Fighting, love uuu" tae wished him and the line went off.

Yeonjun is giggling becz of the talk, the two chaotic frnds just had...as he was able to hear jimin's screaming but didn't understood the words.

"U two are funny hyung....I will really love to meet ur best friend" he said in between his giggles.

"I know right, I will also love to see u two getting along" tae replied smiling. "But wait, Yeonie, I did tell jiminie that I will watch the performance but how, I want to watch it on big screen and I don't think Jk will allow me to do that" V's smile faltered suddenly.

"Ahh, that's a problem hyung"

They both were thinking hard, about how to convince jungkook when the doorbell rang too loud for their ears. Both of them flinched at the sudden loud noise.

"For god's sake, who the hell is rining the bell so loud" hobi came down angrily walking towards the door.

Namgi too came out of their rooms along with raven. Jungkook knew who it was as soon as he heard the bell.

"Who the fuck rings bell this loud" hobi opened the door anger rising in him.

But as soon as he opened the door he got pushed aside and there walked in a girl with golden brown hair, wearing a tight black outfit fitting her curves.

She went inside not sparing a single glance at anyone, all while flipping her hair. She stood in the living room placing hands on her waist, looking straight in jungkook's eyes.

"Aish this bitch is back again, when will she let us live peacefully" yeonjun muttered under his breath which only tae was able to hear.

Hobi shut the door with a loud bang and headed upwards, intentionally bumping her shoulder which made her jerk forwards "Oops sorry, I didn't notice u" he spat...hiding his smirk , very well knowing the glare she was giving him.

"She deserved it" yeonjun whispered controlling his laugh, same goes for Namgi who went back to their rooms, all of them aware of why she is here.

Tae was confused thinking what is happening. Why hobi hyung was angry? who is she? Is she Jk's girlfriend? He looked at Jungkook, not understanding what is going on in his mind. She is most probably his girlfriend, coz he is not getting angry with her.

He got snapped out of his thoughts when atlanta started speaking...."Who is this new guy here? Does Wendigo know that ur keeping someone here, Jungkook?" she said looking at tae, her voice sounding evil. And indeed Tae got uncomfortable becz of her gaze.

"ATLANTA, In my office right now" raven's voice echoed when his eyes landed on the mullet haired and he saw him getting uncomfortable.

Tae's eyes diverted from Atlanta to jungkook when he heard his voice, who was already looking at him. Tae looked down quickly, flustered, he doesn't know why.

On the other hand Atlanta is smiling and batting her eyelashes, acting all sweet looking towards raven.

Jungkook turned around and walked in his office, followed by Atlanta. "Ahh that witch" Yeonjun said getting all irritated.

"Who is she?" tae asked.

"Ohh, she?...that hellcat is part of Javelin gang, Wendigo gave her the task to watch over kook hyung and how he is handling the work here, she is favoured by that psychopath that's why she is fearless" the pink haired replied.

That means she is not Jk's girlfrnd. Kim Taehyung that is none of ur freaking buisness.

"Hyung are u listening?" yeonie waved his hand in front of tae.

"Yeah, I am. By the way yeonie, Does Jk like her? I mean it's not like I care, just got curious becz she looks pretty" tae questioned curiosity not leaving him.
"PRETTY??? my ass, and kookie hyung doesn't like her even a single bit, instead he hates her, coz she is actually pain in head" "But yeah, she always flirts with him whenever she comes....I hate her so much"

"Okay... I think she is really bad person based on what u just told me" tae concluded, he doesn't know why he is feeling relieved all of a sudeen.

"Scrap that...hyung, about watching the performance, let's go...we will go talk with yoongi hyung, he will definitely help us" Yeonjun grabbed elder's hand and dragged him towards Yoongi's room.

On the other side, as soon as raventte went into his office along with Atlanta. He closed the door behind and turned to face her.

"The boy u saw outside is just some hostage, I think this much info is sufficient for u, and yes don't u dare speak a single word about him to Wendigo, or I will without a second thought tell him about all ur dirty deeds and how u fuck around with other gang leaders for money here in Seoul." Jungkook snarled clenchiing his jaw.

"Wo wo wo, Okay okay, handsome, I will shut my mouth don't worry, I was just curious but it seems he is something special huh? Coz as far as I know Jeon Jungkook never gets protective over someone so easily" she replied, raising her hands in defence, smirk plaseterd on her face.

"He is no one, but just a mere hostage, don't pressure ur little brain to think too much Atlanta" the raventte's patience was losing.

"Ohh, I see" she replied.

Jungkook went near the table, opened his laptop and turned it towards her "Look at this, these are the drug deals which were done in last week." She scanned the files with her eyes and all seemed going fine to her.

"As always, everything is perfect, just like ur handsome face Jungkook" she chuckled seductively and walked towards him.

"U know I always give extra attention to my outift when I am coming to meet u, but u didn't even spare a glance at me and yeah it's Seolhyun for u Jungkook not Atlanta" she is about to touch raven's face when he held her wrist and pushed her back making the dumb bitch stumble.

"Don't u fucking dare come near me, and yeah Atlanta suits ur bitchy nature" he retorted. She stood straight again, not getting scared even a bit.

"Easy handsome, and about me touching u, I will make it happen soon, u will be the one coming to me, just wait and watch" she replied the evil smirk never leaving her face.

Kook's patience broke, he stood angrily grabbing the small glass vase kept on his table. He threw it with all his force in front of her, making the girl take few steps back.

"Get the fuck out of here right now, or I will not delay a second to pull out my gun" he growled. But not even a single frown was on her face "Cool down young man, I am going, I am going" she turned around and opened the door to leave.

Meanwhile, as tae and yeonjun went to yoongi. They told him about the issue and asked him what to do.

"Umm, I have an idea" "Go into the kitchen and make iced americano for kook, he loves it also as he is working since morning, it will make him calm and he will agree easily, u know how to make it right?" yoongi said smiling.

"Yes yes hyung I know how to make it, Jin hyung taught me, thank u so much" tae replied excitedly.

Yeonjun helped tae with the stuff needed to make it. Tae added some whipped cream on it and drew a smile with chocolate syrup, thinking that the smile will make jungkook calm if he gets angry.

Tae took it and headed towards raventte's office, he did said that he will go alone there despite yeonjun telling him that he will come along, but now he is regretting not agreeing with Yeon.

Screw it, it's just giving him a coffee and asking for watching mini's performance. U can do it Taetae. He made himself ready and is about to open the door when Atlanta walked out.
She stopped in front of him and whispered in tae's ear "May god save u from that rude handsome" and she walked out.

What did she meant by saving myself? Ahh don't think much tae just go in. getting out of his thoughts he knocked on the door. "come in" hearing the reply tae entered inside

Younger is not wearing his slippers, as he likes to be barefoot most of the times when he is home. And today too, out of his habit he forgot his slippers in yoongi's room, when they had a talk with him all the three sitting on yoongi's bed.

He went in, not aware of the devil inside. Jungkook is sitting on his chair, elbows resting on the table while he is looking down covering his face with palms. Raven is fuming practically.
Tae assured himself that everything will be fine and walked near the table while placing the drink near Jungkook's hand.

Mullet haired did saw the shattered pieces of glass on the floor but he walked from the area which was clean, taking his each step carefully so that the glass will not bruise him.

As soon as he put the drink, he took few steps back "J-kk" his voice came out more like a whisper but still kook heard it. Kook lifted his face and his anger doubled seeing the person whom he least wanted to see that moment.

Raven kept his face expressionless "Ohh what a sight I am seeing today, u brought me a drink, that too my favourite, I should really try it, shouldn't I?" he answered boring holes towards tae who is standing with his head hung low.
Tae is surprised to hear what the mafia said, he puffed out air, which he didn't even know he was holding "yes, u should try it Jk" he stuttered becz of the gaze jungkook was giving him thinking that it will be easy to convince him now.

Raven picked up the glass, while younger is looking at him in anticipation. Ohh god, plz plz I hope he will like it he thought.

When suddenly the sound of breaking of glass resonates in the office. Making younger close his eyes in fear. Yes, Jk broke the glass he picked up, out of anger. "U really thought I will drink that, how delusional of U kim" the mafia mocked angrily.

"Now get out before I do something dangerous to u" tae opened his eyes, horrified seeing the sight in front of him.

"Blood, U-ur hand it's it's" words weren't coming out of his mouth seeing raven's hand covered with blood.

"I said Get Out" Jungkook retorted again.
Tae was scared to say another word, he turned around his body shaking in fear. And started walking fast, wanting to get out of the office, when suddenly he winced in pain letting out a groan, becz he stepped on the shattered pieces of glass which pierced his foot deeply.

Jungkook's eyes changed their expression the second he saw blood dripping from tae's foot. The pieces of glass added more pain in younger's already frightned state which made him cry, tears started falling from his eyes while his hands tried to remove the glass.

What wrong did I do to deserve this, I want to go home. He removed the pieces with anger, but the pain increased more making him cry more, he started walking again enduring the pain.

When he is suddenly being lifted up in the air. Two strong arms carrying him bridal style.

Tae looked up anger evident in his eyes "PUT ME DOWN" he yelled. But kook kept walking not caring of the words left from the mullet hairs mouth. Younger started hitting him, but no use. Raven didn't even flinch a little....he kept walking.

Tae started crying in other's chest, circling his arms around his neck, as he is left with no option.

Jungkook went inside tae's room and placed him on the bed. "I will send yeonjun to treat the wound" he said keeping his face straight and got out of the room.

Kim, ur really making me go crazy, I am supposed to keep distance from u and ur making it difficult for me day by day. I hope next three days will go soon. He sighed and went to tell Yeonjun.

"Yeon-ah, Kim got hurt, so go and check on him" the raven haired said while rubbing his temple.

"WHAT?...How?, Did u do something hyung?" yeon asked raising his voice "And wait what the hell happened to ur hand?" he added.

"I did nothing, so plz go and check on him, and it's just a little bruise on my hand so don't worry" kook answered.

"No wait" yeon ran and came back with a first aid box he bandaged kook despite his stubborness.

"By the way what happened hyung, if u didn't do anything how cutie hyung got hurt?" the pink haired asked. Jungkook told him everything, and why he was angry.

"Kook hyung, how can u do that, cutie hyung came to meet u becz yoongi hyung told him, he just wanted to take permission from u to watch his best frnds performance which is today, and that's why yoongi hyung gave him the idea of bringing u ur fav coffee, so that u will allow him easily, he even made that drink himself hyung, how can u be so rude to such a pure soul like him" "I am disappointed " yeonjun took the first aid kit and went towards tae.

Jungkook is regretting for his behaviour now. Ur too pure Kim, too innocent for this cruel world, ur making it hard for me to get away from u.

Yeonjun treated tae's wound and did the dressing. He apologized for kook's behaviour, and told him about why he got angry.

He also told him that this behaviour of Jk is not his true self so not to get hurt becz of his words. Tae agreed. After a while yeon left his room leaving him alone.

Mullet haired sighed thinking that he will not be able to see jimin's performance now. "I am sorry mimi." He drifted off to sleep slowly feeling tired becz of the previous events.

While Jungkook went to yoongi, who is lying down on his bed. He knocked on the door and opened it.

"Yoongi hyung" he called out. Yoongi looked towards him and made himself sit.

"Jungkook, I was just thinking about to call u, it's good that u came, Yeonie told me everything happened in ur office" he said in a calm tone.
"I know I was too impulsive hyung, and I am sorry for that" kook replied his face showing regret.

"I can see, u regret it kook-ah, but u shouldn't take out ur anger on anyone like this, I understand what phase of life ur going from these days but that kid is innocent, and u need to understand this." yoongi added.

"I know hyung, I very well know and understand it but whenever I see him he reminds of my past, despite not being part of my past it's like he is invading my personal life. But I will try not to act on impulse next time. And also I came here to inform u that" kook took a pause for few seconds and continued "Tell Kim that I am allowing him to watch whatever he wants... ahh one more thing, from next time he doesn't need to ask for my permission to do any stuff unless it's not gonna be harmful for our gang, so yeah that's it."

"I am happy that u came to me, and allowed Vantae" yoongi smiled.

"It's not like I care or something, I just want that annoying kim to stay away from me" kook replied "I will go now" he continued and turned around.

"Yeah yeah I can see how much u don't CARE" yoongi yelled while chuckling.

The elder called yeonjun and told him to come to his room. Yeonjun went in while munching some snacks "What is it hyung?" he questioned.

"Yeonie Kook allowed V, so now go tell him that he can watch his best frnd's performance, he will be happy" yoongi said showing his gummy smile.

"OMG" yeon screamed, his packet of snacks falled down scattering them everywhere, he ran to tell tae. "Aish this kid, now I need to clean this" yoongi sighed.

Yeonjun is running in the corridor and he bumped into Jk who was heading out of hobi's room.

"Ohh sorry hyung, by the way thank u for allowing cutie hyung" the pink haired said and is about to walk when he heard "Yeon-ah, umm, I, I just wanted to say that u can use my mini hometheatre which is in the gaming room for whatever the stuff Kim wants to see" kook said while scratching his nape.

"Woahh, that will be great, thank u once again hyung" and yeon again started running.

"CUTIEEEEE HYUNGGGG, WAKE UP FAST" he barged into tae's room screaming his lungs out.

Tae woke up abruptly sitting on the bed while placing his hands on heart "ahh U scared me" he said while caressing his heart.

"This is not the time to get scared hyung, u know what Kookie hyung allowed u to watch the performance and even he is letting us use his mini hometheatre" yeonjun blabbered out excitedly "Now I can see jimin hyung, and let's take yoongi namjoon and hobi hyung with us too" he continued while dancing like a kid.

"WHAT" tae can't believe what he just heard "U r not kidding right? Are u serious" he asked.

"I am not kidding hyung, and I am as serious as Kook hyung's face gets when he works" yeon said while giggling.

Other's face lit up hearing him "U don't know how happy u made me right now yeonie, thank u"

"No need to thank me u can thank kook hyung later but for now let's go fast, the performance will start soon" yeonjun grabbed tae's hand and helped him walk as his right feet is bandaged.

Yeonjun dragged everyone along the way, to watch it, including yoongi who was lazy to wake up. They all sat down on sofa, yeonjun helped tae connecting the phone with the screen as the link was in it. And finally the host announced jimin's name and the performance started.

Everyone gasped the moment Jimin started dancing. "Woahhh, he is so beautiful and his dance is amazing hyung" yeon said amazed by jimin "Yes yeon-ah I agree with u, he is really amazing" hobi added.

"Yes me too" it was namjoon. "I know right" tae replied proudly flipping his mullet "afterall he is Park Jimin" he giggled.

All this convo was going on while not leaving their eyes from the screen. Hobi glaced at yoongi who didn't said anything, he controlled his laugh and continued watching the performance.
The performance ended and all clapped except yoongi.

"It was the most beautiful performance I have ever seen" joon praised genuinely.

"By the way, u all should have looked at yoongi hyung, he was watching the whole performance with his mouth open agape" hobi is laughing rolling down on the floor.

"Really? Don't tell me yoongi hyung u fell for my jiminie" tae asked yoongi wiggling his eyebrows.

"What? I was just surprised to see the perfect moves he did, that's all, me and falling for someone, no way" yoongi replied avoiding his gaze.

"Vantae, don't believe what he says, I am his best frnd since years, I know him very well he definitely fell for jimin, his eyes say it all" hobi said in between his laugh "but suga hyung u broke my heart, u know I had crush on u for a very long time, I think now it's the time to make my crush rest in peace, by by my feelings" he added all while dramatically wiping his fake tears.

"Shut up Jhope, I can't with ur dramatic ass" yoongi replied and got out of the room hurridely. All of them laughed looking at the flustered man for the first time.

The dinner time came. They all had their dinner, and teased yoongi a bit more. But there was one person sitting with them his mind diverted to certain raventte who didn't came to eat dinner.

Don't think tae is missing him or something it's just he wanted to thank the raven haired, nothing much.

All of them went to sleep. The night sky was sparkling because of the stars which got revealed in the darkness but their is one person or u can say a certain mullet haired who is stirring in his bed not able to sleep his mind filled with the raventte's thoughts, specailly his injured hand.

Did he treat his wounds? I hope he did. But what if he didn't do, it will worsen the pain. Should I go and check on him?...No no what if I get caught, I will be doomed. But it's just taking a glance from distance he will not know.

Tae was fighting with himself in his thoughts but in the end he decided to just see from distance that Jk took care of his bruises or not. He removed the duvet, wore his slipper, and started taking slow steps with his limping leg.

He reached raventte's room, and lucky for him the door is a little bit open. And the dim light of night lamp is peaking out of the gap.

Younger went near the door and peaked in, he saw the raventte sleeping soundly, as he is not able to see the raventte's hand clearly he thought of going inside. Taking silent steps all while limping tae went near the bed, making himself sit there.

It looks like he treated it. Thankfully. He looks so good while sleeping, no shouting ,no getting angry, just peaceful, he looks so cute and handsome at the same time, his small but manly face, his closed eyes, the mole under his lips and his nose it is so cute.

Tae got clouded by his thoughts, not thinking straight, and his hand slowly went near raven's nose to touch it when suddenly kook grabbed his hand and pulled tae towards him.
"What are u trying to do Kim?" he asked while staring deep into the mullet hair's eyes.

Tae was taken out of his thoughts into reality, he is embarrassed and flustered "I-I" the words got stuck, he gulped not able to tolerate the stare.

Godd, Kim, why the hell u look so cute, I love having this effect on u. Kook is cooing over tae in his thoughts, then his eyes darted towards the mole on tae's nose.

But that mole, ur eyes reminds me of her. I don't want to think this way Kim but I know it's gonna break my heart when I will face the reality. "Go" "Go to ur room Kim before I get angry plz" raven requested calmly.

No he is not angry it's just hurting him to remember her. Younger took his hand out from jungkook's grasp and limped to his room with fast steps.

Tae lied down on his bed his heart still beating fast he doesn't know what emotions he was having now. Don't think too much tae, sleep for now, that's the best for u. And he drifted off to sleep.

Jungkook on the other hand is not able to sleep, he missed her. Raven went near his closet, opened the drawer and took out a pic.

The raventte looked at it and said "He reminds me of u, and I can't let that happen, I miss u, u all were so precious to me, where are u? Plz come back to me, come back to us" he caressed the pic.

Few moments later raventte kept it back in drawer and went to sleep himself.
___________________________________________

Who is this new character is she someone special to Jungkook?
___________________________________________
A/N:

Indeed a long chapter it was😂...I hope u will enjoy this. Do guess and tell me in the comments about he new character.

Bye for now...Next update soon🌚😏😂👻.
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
646K 29.2K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
611K 36.8K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
1.7M 90K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...