Berzerk Love (Hekapoo x Male...

By Victor_TheRiper

Mewni has always been kept safe out of danger, and yet thanks to Star and Marco alongside with the High Commi... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.1
Chp.2 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.2
Chp.3 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.3
Chp.4
Chp.5 Unleashed Swordsman
Chp.6
Chp.7 The Origin Of "Guts"
Chp.8 TimeSkip
Chp.9 Enter The Monster Boss Toffee
Chp.10 Nosferatu Zodd
Chp.11 Battle With The Immortal Monster
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17 Murder Until Its Done
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20 Farewell Pt.1
Chp.21 Farewell Pt.2
Chp.22
Chp.23 The Skull Knight
Chp.24 The Return Of Guts
Chp.25
Chp.26 Lemon Chapter
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29 The Awakening Of Behelit
Chp.30 The Despair Of Deaths
Chp.31
Chp.32 The End Of Toffee
Chp.33 The Sad Epilogue

Final Chapter: The Final Epilogue

1.9K 33 17
By Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

-16 YEARS LATER-

16 Years have already pass, and now...Star and Marco were the new head royals, King and Queen, rulers of Mewni, yet married as well, they now have a child, a young 15 year old girl, Cressida Butterfly,

Cressida also have magic powers as well lie her own mother, Star, Star and Marco were living the best at their times raising an amazing daughter...but still...deep down...Star will still miss and remember her parents, Moon and River, and her friends as well, Marco as well...sometimes the three will always go to the garden, yet to have a little memorial of them, each other them holds a picture of them as well, and yet talking to them like if they were still there...and as for Hekapoo...(YN)'s love one that also passed away, was yet buried in a special place where (YN) can go meet and talk with her....and today, was the day that (YN) will bring his son, Atreus...

to Mewni, to finally meet his mother on the grave on the special place where (YN) chose to bury her, Atreus was yet told by his father that his mother sadly passed away... Atreus had to accept it that his mother passed away and think about her in his mind and yet will always have her in his heart...he will always talk to his father about his mother of how she looked like, and that's why (YN) will take his son to Mewni to go and meet her grave, and so one day, One of the guards rush to Queen Star and King Marco as they got on one knee and said...

Mewni Guard #1: My king and queen! An fellow Allie as arrive here in Mewni! He also yet to came with a young boy as well.

Queen Star: Very good.

Marco: Please send them in here.

As the guards went back to go let the visitors in, Cressida came rushing down the stairs as she then heard everything, she rushes to her parents and said...

Cressida: Mom! Dad! Is Atreus coming!?

Star: Sure sweetie, be patient. He and his father will come any second now.

Marco: Remember Mija, show them kind by greeting them.

Cressida: Understand dad.

And so, the three waited for the visitors to come, and so, as the doors open, suddenly, a young bow with brown hair, yet clothes that happen to be made out Wolf fur skin, brown pants and shoes and yet to have a scabbard, carrying his bow and arrows, this is Atreus, (YN)'s 16 year old son...soon he then yet was happy to see Cressida, like if felt years for him he hasn't seen her...Cressida as well, as the two run up towards each other and gave a huge hug, happy to see each other...

Queen Star: Cressida!

King Marco: Hehe, let her go honey. She's exited to see him after 10 years.

Queen Star: *Sighs* Hehe, your right. I'll let this one slide.

Cressida and Atreus both hugged each other and were happy to see each other..

Cressida: Atreus! I'm happy to see you again!

Atreus: Cressida! I'm happy too! I've missed you a lot over the years!

Suddenly, Queen Star and King Marco walked up to them...

Queen Star: Atreus, so good to see you.

King River: I know, look how big you've grown. Say where's your father?

Atreus: Oh, he's..Oh! He's coming ! Look.

And so, a shadow silhouette started entering the castle, yet, this huge person happens to (YN), Atreus father, he is 40 years old, black spiked up hair, yet having his right eye close knowing it was wounded long time ago, and yet, he happens to be wearing fully black armor clothes, a black cape as well, and yet, he now has a black metal armor on his left arm, knowing his original arm was chopped off long time ago as well, black pants as well and black boots, and yet...he seems to be carrying his huge black sword on his back with a scabbard, knowing his black sword is bigger and thicker than before...he soon approach to his son and the others...as he said...

(YN): Boy, have you forgotten something?

Atreus: Uh...Oh right! Sorry.

Atreus walks over to Queen Star and King Marco as he then bows to them, greeting them...

Atreus: It is happy to see you again, Queen Star and King Marco.

Queen Star: And we're happy to see you too, Atreus.

(YN): Cressida, you've grown very well. You looks so much as your mother.

Cressida: *Giggles* Thank you Mr.(YN) and it's nice to meet you again.

(YN): Same goes for me, Cressida. Now Atreus, why don't you and Cressida go and play together for a moment.

Queen Star: Yes Cressida, can you and Atreus go and play along while your your father and I have a moment with (YN)?

Cressida: Okay!

Atreus: Yeah! But father, we're still going to meet her right??

(YN): Of course. Now, run along you two.

Atreus: Okay!

Both Cressida and Atreus ran together upstairs to Cressida's room...as now, (YN), Queen Star and King Marco were alone, yet (YN) walked up to them, and yet, he gives a smile, and so as Queen Star and King Marco as the three hugged, and yet felt so happy to see each other as well...

King Marco: It's good to see you again, friend.

Queen Star: 10 years of you leaving...and you've came back. I'm so glad to see you again, (YN).

(YN): And I'm glad to see the two of you as well.

King Marco: Woah! Nice arm! You made it yourself!?

(YN): Yeah, took me years working on it.

Star: And your sword, holy cow it's bigger than before!

(YN): Yeah, gotta make it stronger, you know.

The three chuckled...

King Marco: Man, time flies. Look at us, all grown up.

Queen Star: Yeah. So (YN), wanna meet them?

(YN): Of course.

And so, the three started walking together, as soon they arrive outside in the garden, as they do, they walked over to some flowers, and het to see a little memorial spot, and pictures as well, pictures of Star's parents, and their friends, Rhombulus, Omnitraxus, Mina, Gaston and rest of the guards...

(YN): *Sighs* My friends.

Queen Star: Like the decoration? Us and Cressida took a bit longer and well, we nailed it.

(YN): It looks amazing you guys. You did a great job.

King Marco: Thanks man.

(YN): ...You know, I've still got so many memories of them, you know, of how I met you guys and the others?

Queen Moon: Oh yeah! And remember that that time when we throw that awesome party for you! It was hell of a fun!

King Marco: Don't forget the battles we had together, always having our backs and sticking together.

The three laugh as they started to enjoy talking about the memories they had back then when everything was fine and great...suddenly, King Marco and (YN) notices Queen Star shed a tear and yet smiling emotionally...

(YN): S-Star??!

King Marco: H-Honey! Are you-

Queen Star: O-Oh! I'm sorry, I'm okay. Trust me you guys...it's just that...I still miss my friends...and yet...I miss my parents mostly. I've never witness to always carry that feeling...when you lose someone...and the hardest thing was...to move on about it...

(YN) then places his hand onto her shoulder as he says..

(YN): It's alright Star...remember, when good people passes away, their spirits ascend to the magic realm and become one with magic. If you cannot accept the fact you lost your parents, then the spirits of them will stay behind close to you. They won't leave you, they will always be there for you, no matter what.

Star smiles as she wipes her tears off...

Queen Star: *sniffs* Yeah, you're right. S-Sorry again...

King Marco: It's okay Star, we've all miss them as well.

And so, the three stayed at the garden for a while talking about their memories...later on, they soon come back to the castle as (YN) then calls Atreus..

(YN): Atreus!

Queen Moon: So, your going to meet her??

(YN): Yes, the boy wants to meet her. You two wanna come along?

King Marco: Oh no man. This is personal for you and your son. So we'll leave you be with her.

(YN): Heh, very well then.

Soon Atreus and Cressida came running...

Atreus: Yes father?

(YN): Come, it is time to meet her. We'll be back later and still play with Cressida.

Atreus: Okay. Bye Cressida, see you later.

Cressida: Bye!

(YN): Be back later.

Queen Star: It's okay. Take your time.

And so, (YN) and his son, Atreus then stated leaving the castle as they started walking over the village, the villagers were relief and happy to see (YN) returning to Mewni...afterwards, they both exited the village and yet go towards the woods...

Atreus: The villagers seem to like you a lot father. Why?

(YN): Back then, I've been fighting for them, protecting them from monsters.

Atreus: Oh. That's why.

(YN): Yes. Anyways, you and Cressida. Never knew the two of you would be much happier to see each other again after 10 years.

Atreus: Well yeah, the last time we've get to get along was when we were 6 years old...and yet, I'm happy to see her again.

(YN): You like her don't you?

Atreus: W-Well I mean..I wouldn't say it like that but...well, okay yeah. You can say it like that.

(YN): Hmmm. Relationship may take time son. Do not rush it. Wait for the right time.

Atreus: Okay. Got it.

And so, (YN) and Atreus then suddenly started walking up the hill, soon to arrive at the top, and yet as they do, suddenly there was a stone placed on the ground, and yet flowers planted as well...

(YN): Here we are.

Atreus notices it and yet seems to be nervous at first...

Atreus: ...So, that's-

(YN): Yes. Go on, do not be nervous. She'll hear you perfectly.

Atreus then slowly started walking towards the buried ground, he then was nervous at first...but then again, not anymore as he yet to sit down near the buried ground, as he looks at the grave stone, and yet it had a name on it, and that name was his mother's, Hekapoo's...he then smiles and says...

Atreus: Hi mom...It's me, your son, Atreus. I know I haven't seen you in person but...father has told me much about you...hehe, he's told me how you and him met, it was a funny story at first of how you can be a bully towards him when you met him...but then again..he has told me about between your guy's relationship, of how it grew more and more...and how you ended up being together....but...on top of all that...I miss you. I never get to see how you look like, but I missed you. I wish...I can get to see how you actually looked like.

Suddenly, (YN) walks over to Atreus as he joins with him, sitting down next to him as he then suddenly takes out a picture from his pocket and shows him the photo...a photo of his mother, (YN)'s loved one, Atreus was surprised as he slowly grabs it and overages it...

Atreus: I-Is that..

(YN): Yes, that's your mother. Star gave me that picture a while ago.

Atreus: ...Wow. This is my mom...she's so...beautiful.

(YN): She is.

Atreus: Father.

(YN): Hmm?

Atreus: Thank you. Telling me about my mother, and showing me how she looks like.

(YN) suddenly smiles a little as he places his hand on top of Atreus head...

(YN): Anything for you, son....Anything for you.

And so, the two sat down together on the ground as they stayed there for a while, talking to Hekapoo and enjoy there time with her talking.
.
.
.
And so, and yet sadly, this is how the story will end. Both father and son, bonding together, talking to Hekapoo, (YN)'s love one, Atreus's mother, and yet soon, .
.
.
.
(YN) will always miss her from the bottom of his heart...and will always remember the great memories he made with her and friends...

(YN) Mind: Rest Easy, my love.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 3.9K 59
GULF - He is a stubborn man. His love has faded and been betrayed. So don't blame him if he doesn't trust anyone, but with Mew's presence his stubbor...
101K 1.7K 32
There is A dimension called Mewni, a kingdom were King River and Queen Moon rule Mewni. Hekapoo, the high commissioners, King River, Queen Moon, Star...
13.7K 318 33
When Queen Moon was 14 she made a deal with Eclipsa, now fast forward 24 years later. It's been 2 weeks since the Battle for Mewni in which Star kill...
19.6K 1.3K 16
The Legendary Silver Hero of The Two Continents, once revered and respected by many, found himself facing betrayal from his own family. The reasons b...