CEO At Me

By beannssluv

"I know you look handsome, but it doesn't allow you to walk half shirtless in my office..... Did you think yo... More

PROLOGUE- First sight
Fate at my doorstep
Wrong heroism
Face off
Show me another hell
Suspicions
Unchanging destiny
Auction
consequences
Belief
Quick save
Halfway there
Fake call
The unexpected
Night at her mansion
Questions
Lovely Flashback
Change in season
Bon voyage
Melt a little
Fight with me
Truth behold
Kill, torture me but love me
Anything for love
No trace
New life and death
Hit Back
Day 1 at the office
Day 2- with you
DAY 3 - The truth confront
With Tae or Me?
Still Mine
Night at his mansion
The birthday gift
Untold feelings
Claire
"Yes I Love you"
Confession
The decisions
Good_bye
EPILOGUE

The Date

572 33 0
By beannssluv

She was working, over working and it got worse when her eyes were swollen.

Jungkook noticed her near the lobby.

"Hey, why are you working yourself up? Let me help you. Let's split this up" he suggested looking worriedly at her as she collapsed in a chair wiping her sweat off.

"I'm fine Jungkook" she shook her head "it's not like this is the first time I'm working this much. I can get through"

"Yes yes the strong girl she has always been" soekjin's voice came from over the door as he walked in.

"Good morning sir" Jungkook bowed to him politely receiving a friendly pat from him.

"Not the time for teasing me uncle" Jisun rolled her eyes.

"Of course not. I was telling him the truth" Seokjin claimed and sat down beside her.

"I know. She is very sincere" Jungkook said and smiled concerned at her.

"Not just that my son, she is a fighter. She loves to fight. Or else why do you think this company and her other buisiness is flourishing like this? It's because of this girl here" he pointed and she shook her head humbly.

"But she is one stubborn fool" he scolded as he hit her head.

"Ouch! Uncle!" She frowned and rubbed her head.

Jungkook smiled at their cute relationship.

"She doesn't believe in anyone" Jin said making Jungkook's expression grow stiff.

Jisun smiled and looked down after he mentioned about her.

"So I wonder..." Jin continued with a suspicious face "how she ended up believing you? What have you done to her man" he exclaimed making Jungkook flustered.

Jisun smacked Jin's thigh and gestured him to keep quiet.

He smiled naughtily as he raised his brows at Jungkook for an answer.

"Uh...I..." He stammered after listening to the suspicion "I'm not sure if she believes me sir" he managed effectively.

"No no. It's just that your not capable of understanding or grasping feelings" Jin winked at him making him feel even more awkward.

Jisun now began to pinch Jin but he resisted with an expression like nothing happened.

"So tell me. What have you done that she began to soften for you"

Jungkook was almost speechless and looked at Jisun. She immediately nodded,
"Uh Jungkook please go check the shares hike in the stock market from yesterday. Go now" she gestured.

He knew that this was right moment and quickly rushed out after hastily bowing to Jin.

"You sure are in love" Jin commented with slit eyes after he left.

Jisun pursed her lips and rolled her eyes annoyed.

"Uncle! Can you not embarrass me in front of him please. When the time comes I'll tell him myself" she scolded him with him retreating.

"Okay okay dear. And by the way since your all worked up I've decided to throw a party for all of you"

"What?! Party?"

"Yes" Jin nodded "we can even invite all your business partners from around the world"

Jin leaned forward and began to whisper,
"You can even call him there and have him as your date that evening. It will be like a meeting sort of for work as well as a chance to show the love you have for him"

Jisun smiled and nodded.

Just simply by the thought of making him her date made her heart thump harder.

*************

Jungkook smiled until he left the room after which his sinister serious expression took command. He went to his cabin and sat down leaning his head back thinking deeply.

'What am I doing? Is this even right?'

He looked at his laptop where his mails were full, all from his dad and their men asking for the progress of his work.

He sighed and shut the laptop down and put his head on the table folding his hands.

Just then the door opened and someone entered.

"Mr Jungkook, this is for you" he handed a paper file that came in post.

"Thanks Jimin"

"I don't need any thanks from a man who can cheat and play with the feelings of a woman for his selfish desires"
Jimin scoffed and left, leaving Jungkook dumb.

His attention then drifted to the cover, it read his name and also mentioned his dad's name on it with the address in the receiver's column

'Who could possibly know I'm working here apparently?' He thought and ripped the cover open to reveal a folder file.

He opened it and his mouth gaped in awe denying to release any more words.

It read:

To the rightful owner of Jeon constructions.

This document encompasses the willful agreement and will to return the Jeon mansion and their respective buisiness share properties back to the owner of the above. This is a unbiased and self made decision by me.

Undersigned
Harris

'Wait a minute. Isn't this the loan shark guy who seized the house from my dad?' he thought in shock as he read and re-read the document.

'how did this even happen? Wasn't Jisun...'

Just as his mind flipped all sorts of thoughts his attention was pulled to a woman who stood at his door, hands crossed in front of her chest leaning on the side.

"So, your happy?" She asked as she walked in closing the door after her.

Jungkook stood up reflexively.

Jungkook pov

I couldn't resist myself from reacting that way. I just shot up from my seat and went towards her looking at her in shock and gratitude.

"How did you" I stopped midway panting still unable to believe I got it.

"Relax. This is the least I could do for you Jungkook" she smiled and patted my shoulder.

The moment her hands touched my body I irresistibly fell to a hug around her. Tiny body and fragile frame, I was literally draping her with my huge hands while she squirmed inside my huge figure in hesitation.

I pulled off immediately and looked down.

"Sorry" I bowed to her.

She shook her head,
"I understand how much this meant to you when you told me about this yesterday"

She turned around,
"I'm sorry. It was my fault you lost your mother, it was my fault you lost your home, it was my fault you ended up living alone"

Suddenly the surge of guilt raised in my heart making me breath heavy and I sweated as I lowered my head shamefully.

"I'm sorry too" I said subconsciously but luckily she couldn't hear me.

"Never mind" she turned around and looked at me excitedly "my uncle is hosting a party today evening and..."

She hesitated to continue. I could feel her hands fiddling behind.

"And?" I asked

"And...would you be my date?"

I was dumbfounded.

Date!?

Isn't this a little too fast for us? I was speechless and pursed my lips in thought.

Before I could say anything she interrupted me,
"You are coming. That's it" she said and swiftly exited from the door.

I raised my brows and sighed giving one big glance of relief to the file after she left.

Jisun pov

"Pink? No maybe purple. Wait purple is too flashy, I guess yellow should do"

I mumbled to myself as I threw every dress from my closet onto my bed for the party.

"Should I just be simple and wear a gown or be a little fancy chancy"

I pouted and paddled the ground,
"Aaaahhh....I can't make a decision"

Just then my room door flung open and there she stood smiling widely at me.

"So....a date huh?" She hurriedly dashed my body and fell to a hug.

"Laura Unniieeee......" I whined and hugged her back.

She was my friend whom I'd met in my early years of buisiness in San Francisco. She was literally like a sister from outside blood line to me. She stood by my side when I was stuck with something and was always a support.

I never imagined uncle Jin would even call her.

"I seriously missed you" I said half crying still digging my face on her shoulder.

"It's been 10 years then obviously" she whimpered still not letting go of me.

"How is it that your always there when I'm in trouble" I asked and smiled naughtily.

She spanked me playfully and held her head high,
"That's why I'm your unnie"

"How's claire doing?" I asked about their daughter who is someone as close as a blood sister to me. We were brought yo together by jin uncle and Laura.

"Like every child talks to their parents about where they're going or what they're doing. The last I heard from her was from Canada, and that's it" She shrugged carelessly.

I chuckled.

"I can't believe Jin uncle made such a huge effort in hosting this party. I didn't know it was this serious"

"Of course it is. He had been planning this from the start of this week. We even have a group in snapcat you know" she winked making me feel alienish.

"And here I just lived like a fool not knowing any of this" I pouted.

"Yah! This whole thing is for you"

"Huh? What are you saying?"

"Yes. Your uncle came here to get you married because it was too late. And he was extra happy to know you found a man you like"

Immediately my face blushed.

"Oh oh oh look at that! Someone's blushing huh" she nudged me again.

"Unnie stop" I turned away trying to hide it.

Quickly I made her sit and showed her a variety of clothes that I picked up from my closet,
"This one or this one...or...maybe this one right?"

She looked at me, simply smiling quietly and not uttering a single word.

"Unnie!? Are you here?" I asked waving my hand in front of her.

"Look at you taking this so seriously. You must like him so much. That's why you wanna look good today?" She said raising her brows.

I hit her shoulder,
"Unniee! Just tell me which one"

Like that I got prepared completely in two hours and then both of us left to the party hall.

"Unnie, will uncle introduce me or something? Because you said he was doing this for me"

"Hmm actually your uncle won't be there today dear. He got a call from Argentina this morning so he already left to the airport"

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"No worries. I'm here with you" she patted my hand and I nodded with a faint smile.

Just as we reached my heart began to beat faster. I didn't know why but it was racing too fast. I was slightly sweating and my hands were trembling.

I wore a indigo coloured gown with a black hat and my nails were done with black. I usually don't like to wear heels but today I did.

My legs were barely moving ahead after seeing the people inside.

Or maybe it's the anxiety of meeting him.

I spotted my employees scattered amidst the crowd and even a few of my other buisiness juniors. I bowed when I came across my head and chairmen.

Unnie had gotten a call so she stepped out for a minute. That's when my hand began to tremble more. My eyes busily scanning the crowd for him. It was not easy to spot one man amidst a 200-250 people. I still looked for him.

I was starting to worry.

'Maybe something came up? Is he sick or something?" I wondered and pulled out my phone.

I dialed his number and put it on my ear with a worrisome look plastered on my face.

It wasn't getting connected. Where are you jungkook??

"Hey jisun" I heard an elderly women's voice from behind me. Turning around I spotted Mrs Cho, a well known business women amongst our previous generation.

I smiled widely and walked to her,

"Hello mam, nice to meet you" I bowed down respectfully,

"Nice to meet you too my child, so how is everything going??" She gave a motherly pat on my shoulder.

"Its going well mam"

She looked here and there beside like as if she was searching for someone. I frowned who is she searching for, she spotted my change in expression.

"I heard that you will be introducing your date today, so just eager to see the lucky guy" she clasped her hands in front of her. "Where is he??"

Now what do I do, lie jisun. Just bluff something.

"Ah thats..he is gone to use the restroom." I managed and luckily she believed me. She nodded and I virtually patted my own back.

"I'll take my leave then jisun" she smiled and I bowed to her. Thank god I was saved there. Now where the hell is he?

Just then the mic squeaked and everyone's attention drifted to the stage, mine too.

"Hello everyone and everybody present here. I'm Laura and this is my beautiful sister-like bestie LEE JISUN!!"

I froze, as the spotlight was on me in no time. I'm usually not the one to get afraid but today was different. Maybe because he is still not here.

I had to go on stage with an awkward smile. Everyone cheered and clapped but I still couldn't relax while I was still scanning the crowd. My eyes looking to get the slightest hint of him.

"She would introduce herself today as the woman who's given her heart away to someone!!" Unnie cheered loudly. I gave a pretentious smile at her.

I tried to pull her hand to tell her that he hadn't come yet but she was too immersed in leading the crowd that she ignored my gesture. She handed me the mic, as I clutched it, my hand all sweaty that I wouldnt be surprised if it slipped down, my heart booming louder.

"Wohoooo!!!" Everyone applauded.

I didn't know what to say I stumbled and hesitated.

"Uh...hello everyone" i spoke like a first grade student. The camera flashes were continously flickering on me, waiting to capture the guy who stole the famous business queen's heart but,

"Uh...I'm... actually...he is..." I dragged. Come on jisun think, think.

Just before I could finish everyone clapped and hailed loudly getting me baffled. Everyone's eyes were not on me but beside me. Creasing my eyebrows I looked at my side. My eyes widened when I saw who it was, his hand found its way around my waist. When did he....

There he stood holding my shoulder and hugging me sideways as he introduced himself in the mic.

"A very lovely evening to every one here. I am the lucky man to get this lovely woman, and my name is Kim Taehyung"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 156K 54
Being prim and proper is not in Taehyung's vocabulary. He is the total opposite of the word innocent, if solely based on his actions. However, he is...
10.1K 1.1K 36
Y/N, a famous K-pop idol, signs a special contract with HYBE Corporation. In addition to creating albums as an idol, Y/N has also agreed to film adve...
139K 3.7K 32
This is like others stories where two different personalities collide with each other. Will it create feelings between them ? Jungkook and yn are tw...
2.6K 118 27
Hiya besties, I'm back with another banger... This one is better written than the last one in my humble opinion... You're a typical scholar in your t...